Patience Pays Off

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She continued this dance between the pain of pulling, twisting, pinching her nipple and the pleasure of her vibrator inside her and her finger strumming her clit.

"Oh PJ," she whispered. "I want you to fuck me baby... come fuck mommy."

Something about saying something so forbidden out loud released a torrent inside Ashley and she came as hard as she ever came before. She was too exhausted to feel any guilt or shame. Instead she immediately drifted off to sleep.

The next morning was a Saturday and both Ashley and Patrick slept later than usual. The emotional excitement of the previous night left them both spent.

When Ashley woke, it was like she was hungover. She moved slowly, a fog that seemed to surround her slowly lifted. Why did she go to bed naked? Why were the dishes not put away? What was that bra doing on the floor next to the hamper? As the stupor lifted, the guilt took over.

Ashley needed someone to talk to... but who? She could never talk to her priest about this and would be too mortified to tell any of her friends that she had made herself cum last night calling out her son's name. They lived in a small town in the middle of New York state with a population of about 2,000 and didn't trust that the few trained counselors in the town might let her confessions slip in local conversation. Her best friend was really Patrick - and he was certainly in no position to provide unbiased counsel. Her mom and dad were out of the question - they were more uptight than she was. Her sister, Stephanie, was the most likely candidate but, despite being just a year and a half apart, they were very different people. Stephanie was much more carefree with her body and her attitude than Ashley ever was.

So Ashley spent most of Saturday reading articles on the internet. One thing about the internet is that no matter what the point of view is, there are always people out there that share that view and willing to talk about it - albeit many times anonymously. Ashley may have started out trying to find articles about moms that had faced similar dilemma's and how they handled it. But after a while found herself gravitating towards articles of women that slept with their sons and the resulting outcomes... noticing she seemed to pay more attention to the ones that had a positive conclusion. Without admitting it to herself, she was looking for support for the lustful feelings she was having for her own son. And she found plenty.

Be the end of the afternoon, Ashley had accepted that her feelings were valid (at least according to the small sample size she selected to read about on the internet). Her search turned into looking for a reason to justify the base desires that had overtaken her body and mind and moved aside years of repressed sexuality stirring inside herself. She read example after example of mothers and sons who gave in to their desires and lived happily for years... and typically avoided those articles that ended more sadly.

The following week Ashley found herself masturbating almost every night. A fire had been lit in her and she wasn't doing anything to put it out. She and Patrick spoke several times during the week but nothing was mentioned about her modeling the lingerie for him - or what he was doing with those new pictures. She knew that he had a wedding to attend on Saturday, so she was elated when he invited her over to eat pizza and watch a movie at his place this Friday night.

She arrived a few minutes early, giving a quick knock and entering before he had a chance to come and open the door.

"Hi sweetheart," she called out. She found herself calling him PJ or baby or sweetheart more often these days.

"Hey mom. Come on in," Patrick yelled from his room. "I'm just getting out of the shower."

The air was already charged with sexual tension and Ashley was tempted to walk back to his room and watch him dry off... but her new found moral system wasn't ready for that step quite yet.

"There is some wine in the fridge... help yourself," Patrick called out.

Ashley poured herself a glass of Chardonnay and nervously drank about half the glass in the first two swallows.

Patrick emerged with his hair still a bit wet wearing a pair of gym shorts and a baggy t-shirt with the sleeves cut out. His arms still chiseled from the weight training of his football days, and his very white teeth contrasted with his tan face made him look like some kind of model... at least in Ashley's jaded eyes.

"I've already called in the pizza... it should be here anytime now," he smiled, giving his mom a hug and drawing her close to his body.

Sparks flew to Ashley's pussy but she managed to give him a motherly hug. She was going to let the game come to her.

Patrick stepped back to take his mom in. She was wearing a wine-colored pullover dress that reached down to mid-thigh. The top had a racerback and was cut such that the only bra choice, if one were so inclined, would be a strapless bra. Ashley decided to forego the bra tonight. The dress was made of a light enough material that it seemed to float around her legs when she moved. Not many women Ashley's age had the body to be able to pull it off... but Ashley was one of them.

"Wow mom, you look incredible," Patrick gushed. "I don't think I have ever seen that dress."

"That's because you're usually rooting around in my dirty clothes hamper," Ashley laughed.

"Okay... guilty," Patrick laughed, answering the doorbell, and tipping the pizza delivery guy.

They sat at the breakfast table and ate pizza and drank wine. The gaping holes in Patrick's shirt allowed Ashley to be reminded of how fit he still was. He was only a few years removed from playing college athletics and, while he didn't work out a lot now, he generally watched his diet and played enough rec softball and basketball that he was still in great shape. They spoke of the wedding the next night, some gossip about people they both knew, Patrick told her about the girl he was taking to the wedding, and a few other mundane topics. They both had sex on the brain - but neither seemed to be willing to make the first move. Finally Ashley cracked the door to the conversation open just a bit.

"I hope you've been enjoying the pictures from last weekend," she blushed.

"Mom, they are incredible," Patrick said enthusiastically. "I have already had to wash out the panties like four times since last Saturday," he laughed.

"We might have to get you your own panties going forward young man," Ashley said in a fake stern voice. "You are going to wear out my whole collection in no time if you keep that up," she blushed.

"You know mom," Patrick started, "we could take some more here and I could use my good camera this time," he said, his hand moving across the table to take her hand in his.

The ball was squarely in Ashley's court now. Three months ago, she would have gotten up from the table and left... insulted that her son would even suggest such a thing. But now, she let the tingling in the pit of her stomach be her guide.

"PJ, baby, I wouldn't mind letting you use your good camera, but tonight probably isn't a good night. You probably can't tell, but I'm not wearing a bra," she blushed.

"I did notice that... and I don't care," Patrick offered in almost a whisper, leaning forward, looking her in the eye, in a tone full of testosterone.

Ashley melted.

"Well then... maybe just a few," she leaned in to him, their faces inches apart.

Patrick retreated to his room and walked back in with his digital SLR and began to snap pictures as his mom got up from the table.

"Where do you want me?" she asked, "what am I supposed to be doing?"

"Well first, let's start with removing the dress," Patrick said, his voice shaking while he continued to snap various angles of his mom. His cock growing hard in his shorts even though she had revealed nothing to this point.

Ashley crossed her arms in front of her and grabbed her dress and pulled it over the top of her head. She stood there wearing only her panties and a pair of sandals and felt awkward... she raised her right arm and covered her boobs even though Patrick had already snapped two pictures of her with her arms at her sides.

He moved around her in a circle, snapping photos. She stood there self-consciously feeling gawked at.

"PJ... this is making me feel weird," she muttered, shifting her weight from one foot to the other.

"Oh God mom, no," Patrick begged, putting the camera down and looking his mother in the eyes. "You are so stunning that I lost my ability to speak for a moment. If you could only see what I see, you would be blown away by the sexiest woman I have ever seen."

Ashley smiled and blushed. She knew that she wasn't that but could understand how Patrick might be letting his libido embellish what stood before him.

"Thank you PJ... you are such a good boy," she cooed. "Would you mind taking your shirt off too? It would make me feel a little less objectified," she said, reaching up and putting her hand on the side of his face lovingly.

Patrick quickly removed his shirt and Ashley noticed a very thin sheen of sweat on his chest and shoulders, even though it was a very comfortable temperature in the house. She knew he was getting excited looking at her. His stomach still had the traces of the six pack abs he had when playing ball and his chest hair was manscaped away. He picked his camera back up and asked his mom to move to the couch.

He posed her much like he did at her house, instead of the bent leg on the couch, it was now straight and laying on the couch, her legs spread and her tits displayed.

"Move your hands over your body for me mom," Patrick breathed huskily, snapping picture after picture. She could see his growing cock tenting the front of his gym shorts. He was either wearing no underwear or was wearing boxers because there was little restraining him from pushing out the front of his shorts.

As Ashley's fingers and nails traced patterns over her tits and down to the front of her panties, she knew she was about to lost control. She knew she was wet. She knew she wanted to see her son's cock now. She knew she wanted more.

She sat up on the couch, catching Patrick somewhat off guard.

"Sit with me for a second, PJ," she said, extending her hand to his to lead him next to her on the couch.

Patrick put the camera on the coffee table and sat next to his mother... both of them shirtless and distinct tent in the front of Patrick's shorts, which he tried to adjust without his mom noticing. But his awkward movement combined with the fact his hard cock returned to pitching against the front of his shorts, was not lost on his mom.

Ashley wanted to explain to her sweet PJ that she had been overtaken with lust ever since learning that he was using her picture and her panties when he played with himself and that she couldn't help but want to help him and - specifically - help him meet the needs he had as a man. But she never got to get the words out.

When Patrick sat down, he put one arm around the back of Ashley's neck, and the other he reached out and pulled her toward him. His face closed in on hers and he kissed her... like lover's kiss. Long and deep. He felt his mother completely relax in his arms and return his kiss, her hands moving over his back and into his hair, her hard nipples grazing his chest.

Finally, they broke their kiss and slightly parted. Ashley looked down and said "baby, I just have to touch this." With that, she reached under the leg of Patrick's gym shorts and wrapped her hand around his hard cock. With a twisting of her hand, she was able to move the bottom of the shorts above her hand so that she could now see as well as touch his beautiful cock.

Ashley had only had 2 lovers in her life, including her ex-husband. The cock she was currently holding was the hardest and biggest she had ever touched. It wasn't so big to be scary - but enough so that Ashley was able to note the difference. But that mattered not at all. What mattered was who this beautiful cock was attached to... and that was her darling PJ.

"Oh PJ.... Honey... you are so hard for me baby," she cooed, stroking him and watching in fascination as a small amount of precum oozed out the top. "Here, let me take these shorts off so I can see what a big man my baby has grown into," she ordered, sliding his shorts off his legs and feet, his hard dick pulled by the elastic waistband and then popping back against his stomach as it cleared.

Patrick had lifted up so that his mom could pull his shorts off and now sat next to her completely naked, his hard cock in her tiny well-manicured hand. He could hardly believe that the seed he had intentionally planted months before had actually produced fruit.

Ashley released her hold on her son's hard dick for just a moment as she stood up and pulled her panties off, handing them to her son as she moved between his knees and parted them so that she could kneel between them.

"Here PJ... you can smell my dirty panties while I spend some time down here," she cooed, taking his hard cock into her mouth and sliding down as far as she could. Her hand remained on his cock and would slide up as her mouth moved up and then back down as she took as much of his big cock as she could handle. She let her saliva spill out onto his cock and mixed with his precum, he was dripping wet. Ashley's hand gliding up and down, with her lips following along.

"God mom," Patrick gushed, "you have no idea how long I have dreamed of this. Please don't stop," he begged.

Ashley smiled to herself... In a matter of months she had gone from being completely sexually repressed to being actually proud that her son considered her to be a good cock sucker. But she wanted more. She wanted to turn him into a literal mother fucker.

"You mean you don't even want me to stop so that I can do this?" she asked as she stood and straddled Patrick's big cock. She held it against her opening and rubbed it back and forth two times before impaling herself on it. Taking the entire beautiful, glorious, rock-hard cock completely to the hilt. They both let out deep gasps.

"PJ... you are in me baby," Ashley cried. "Is this what you think about when you jerk off? Do you think about me sitting on that nice hard dick of yours? Oh PJ... I love to feel you fucking me honey."

"Yes mom," Patrick answered, grabbing his mom's ass and squeezing it as his dick pumped in and out of her sodden pussy. "I think about kissing you, and eating you, and fucking you. I think about you being on your knees sucking my cock and I cum all over your face and hair. I think about jerking off on your feet and watching you rub it into your toes," Patrick grunted. He bent forward slightly and locked his lips around her hard nipple... the pulling on it with his teeth.

Ashley squealed in delight as she felt Patrick's teeth pull on her nipple and his hands pull her up and down on his cock. She could feel his cock swell and knew he was about to cum. She pulled off of him and quickly sank to her knees in front of him. Patrick didn't miss the meaning of her actions. He stood up and aimed his wet, messy cock directly at her face. His mom opened her mouth and took the first rope of cum in her throat. The next hit her on the forehead and some went into her hair. The next went to the bridge of her nose and her left cheek. And the last rope of cum went to her right cheek and some dribbled onto her chin, which she reached out with her tongue to lick off. Ashley took his wet slimy cock into her mouth and began to clean it off, tasting the mix of her pussy juice and his semen. She couldn't get enough of it.

As she slurped the last of both their juices off his still hard dick, they both fell back on the couch hand in hand, trying to catch their breath. For a moment they both just stared straight ahead trying to adjust to the new reality of what had just happened. Patrick was the first to move, sliding his arm around his mothers shoulder, he drew her close to him and then she followed him as he lay prone on the couch. She was on top of him now, her head resting on his shoulder, she could feel both of their heart beats. She could also feel that Patrick was, somehow, still hard.

They laid like that for just a moment until she lifted her head and looked her son in the eye.

"Are you okay mom?" Patrick asked, lovingly.

"I am baby," Ashley smiled. "I never thought we would be laying on your couch like this in about a million years... but I have to say, I like it."

She snuggled with him and could feel his cock against her stomach, still leaking. Patrick ran his hands over his moms naked back and kissed her lightly on the top of her head, the smell of sex still permeated the air. Ashley was surprised that she didn't feel terribly guilty. Maybe it would come later, after the afterglow of sex wore off. But for now, the intimacy with her best friend felt right.

"Will you stay here tonight mom?" Patrick whispered, his arm pressing her body into his. "I would like for you to."

"Of course sweetheart," Ashley replied, kissing his chest and then looking up and kissing him on the lips. "I can't think of anywhere else that I would rather be."

They both got up, hand in hand, and walked naked into Patrick's bedroom. Patrick pulled down the bedspread and sheet and his mom slid into bed. As Patrick looked down at her laying in his bed he realized that this was the culmination of a fantasy he had been fostering since he was a boy.

He tore his gaze from her so that he could go to his bathroom and retrieve a warm rag for his mom to clean the cum off her face and the small amount that had dripped onto her tits if she wanted. He also got both of them a glass of water. After the obligatory clean up and water break, he slid between the covers and they embraced as lovers do and began to kiss. This kiss was not as fervid as the first one on the couch but was filled with just as much love. It lasted minutes as their tongues battled and their hips ground together.

Patrick finally broke the kiss and began to kiss his mom's neck and bite her earlobe, eliciting a loud moan from her. He then positioned himself so that she was flat on her back and he began to kiss his way down her body... stopping first to kiss her chest and take each of her nipples one at a time into his mouth. While sucking on one, his fingers pulled on the other, twisting it and pulling it like he sensed she liked. His mom responded by driving her hips up into his and arching her back and groaning.

"Oh my God," she thought. "I have never been this turned on in my life."

For his part, Patrick reluctantly let his mother's nipples go and began kissing her stomach as he slid down her body. He felt her squirm under him, urging him along until he reached his final destination. There was enough light in the room that he could stare straight into his mother's pussy as he lay on his stomach, staring straight ahead at the folds of her labia.

He could see how wet and swollen her lips already were. He felt her moving her hips in small gyrations trying to get him to touch her there. Instead, he turned his head slightly and began to kiss and bite her inner thigh... first the right one and then the left. He nibbled in such a way that each time he changed sides he resumed on the other side a little closer to her pussy. By the time he darted his tongue over her clit for the first time it was like an electric jolt to Ashley. She literally jumped when he touched her there with his tongue.

Patrick, slowly traced his tongue over her pussy lips, parting them with his tongue, moving around, always coming back to the clit - but never staying too long. The anticipation and build up was driving his mom wild with lust. She reached down with one hand and put it on the back of his head, making sure he didn't stray too far from where she needed him to apply his magic. With her other hand she reached up and grabbed the entirety of her right breast and then closed her thumb and index finger around her still wet nipple and pulled and twisted it.