Patricia's Gauntlet Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The offer Patricia had made when she whispered into his ear minutes earlier down at the bar simply had to be a drunken bluff. That was all there was to it. For a woman to tell a man that she would sleep with him, but only under one condition, that condition being he had to sleep with her friend first and if, and only if, he got that friend off, meaning Tamara, would she, meaning Patricia, finally agree to sleep with him.

The punishment for losing the bet didn't sound all that bad either even though the specter of losing any sort of bet when it was tied to his sexual prowess made Will extremely uncomfortable. If he 'won' the bet and brought Tamara to orgasm, he would finally get to do what he wanted since the first time Patricia had refused his advances at the last conference, to ram his pride and joy deep inside of her and claim Patricia's womanhood as his for that one night. If for some reason he 'lost' the bet however and Tamara proved to be too much for him to handle, he would have to simply find a way to orally pleasure Patricia for as long as she demanded, selfishly allowing herself a good time at his expense, leaving Will never to know just how good it would feel to take the ultimate plunge with the object of his desire.

"All this shit is just a drunk bluff...a freakin' fuckin' drunk bluff," Will babbled over and over to himself as he navigated the corridor to the room Patricia gave him the number to.

Finally reaching #821, Will stopped dead in his tracks and spent a few moments composing himself before knocking.

* * * * *

For a woman who had long prided herself on rational and prudent behavior, for the first time in a very long time Patricia felt as if her mouth, and other parts of her, had written a check that her ass couldn't cash.

Her uneasiness combined with the hazing effects of the alcohol, until it felt as if everything was happening in slow motion around her.

Patricia knew she had to somehow find a way to tell Tamara about the flippant offer she had made Will down at the bar, but she simply couldn't move.

"Hell...I probably overloaded his circuits anyway," a sliver of a confident voice tried rising above the constant din inside her head. "He's just a like any other good looking blowhard...you play hardball with him and he just can't take the..."

The sudden echo of a knock at the door broke any stream of conscious thought Patricia would have for the next few moments.

"OHH...SHIT," Patricia blurted out, the other 3 voices in the room now chattering as they each wondered aloud who was at the door at that late hour.

Her brain feeling as if it had been placed into a vat of boiling grease, Patricia's first inclination was to jump up and run Tamara back to the bathroom, out of the way, so she could explain the situation she had haphazardly created.

Patricia realized that option wasn't feasible when Sarah jumped up and made a beeline for the door.

"I'll get it," the oldest of the bunch said with a hushed whisper, never knowing just how seriously her friend and boss, Patricia, was thinking about tripping her on the way by so she couldn't let Will in.

"I didn't think you'll were gonna answer," Will smugly smiled as the four women stared strangely at him in the doorway.

"I...ah...I...ah...I invited him up," Patricia tried to explain, giving Sarah enough of an impetus to step aside and allow Will in.

"Hi," Will stammered, instantly noticing the blank look on each of the women's faces.

Turning his gaze to Patricia, he could see the look of unbridled helplessness in her eyes and body language. Casting a quick peek across the room to a confused Tamara, Will could instantly tell Patricia hadn't informed her friend of her little offer downstairs.

"I knew she was just leading me on," Will thought to himself, trying to think of a way now to politely excuse himself from the awkwardness.

As he turned his disappointed gaze back to Patricia however, he saw something from her that he had never imagined, a crack, albeit small, in her wall of self control. Allowing his line of sight to then slowly drift across every woman in the room, Will felt something brim inside of him that he couldn't quiet define but could fully comprehend.

"So...I take it you haven't filled your friend in on our little deal," Will's eyes insinuated with silent but vivid clarity to Patricia, causing the leader of the group to momentarily bow her eyes in shameful acknowledgment.

"Some fine can of shit you've opened up now," Patricia berated herself. "All you wanted to do was lead him along a little...play with his head...I guess the worse, or best, thing you thought would happen would be if him and Tamara hooked up...it would get rid of your two biggest headaches for a few hours...But No...the Son-of-a-Bitch evidently has taken the gauntlet you've thrown down and is up here to accept it...and didn't even have the freaking courage to tell Tamara she was part of this stupid, sick deal."

"There's only one logical thing to do Patricia," She continued with her internal reckoning. "Bite the damn bullet...get out of this chair and let Will take you back to his room...maybe you'll think of something on the way there."

Before Patricia could conjure her drunk body off the cushions of the sofa however, Will spun to his right and locked gazes with Tamara, who suddenly had all the trappings of a doe caught in the headlights of an oncoming Semi.

A vacuum of silence engulfed the room as the ruggedly handsome stud slowly made his way over to the curious young brunette who seemed paralyzed with confusion.

Stealing a quick selfish peek to his left at the expressions of the two unknowing women sitting beside Patricia, Will couldn't help but savor the possibilities if Patricia had suggested he do the same with the transfixed but voluptuous blonde sitting there.

Or even for novelty sake, the woman sitting a little further back, the one the girls hadn't introduced him to down at the bar, the one with the shiny diamond wedding band adorning her left hand as she half covered her mouth with it from the uncertainty of what was about to happen.

Then Will turned and finally closed in on Tamara.

Extending his right hand out to the tiny girl that he seemed to dwarf when he stood directly in front of her, Will's skin tingled when he heard a collective gasp rise from the audience behind him.

Will measured Tamara's expression for several moments before brushing the curly black hair away from her left ear and leaning down to whisper into it.

"Uh...Oh," Renee sighed to Patricia seated next to her.

"Yeah...I think...I think...we...ought to go...to leave them...alone..." Sarah nervously added.

Before the oldest of the group could rise to her feet and do the polite and prudent thing however, Patricia instinctively flared her left hand out, like a railroad arm coming down, to keep Sarah snugly seated on the sofa.

Easily a foot taller than the young, full blooded Italian, wanna be Diva, Will pulled back after whispering a message to Tamara and petted the top of her head softly as the mane of her dark full bodied hair nuzzled against the lower half of his breast bone.

Turning Tamara towards him slightly so that her back was to her assembled friends, Will once again lowered his mouth to Tamara's ear, keeping it far enough away however that Patricia could clearly read his lips this time as he whispered "Do you want me to fuck you?" into the girl's ear before biting the lobe ever so gently.

Patricia felt her nipples and clitoris simultaneously warm and harden when Tamara's head nodded up and down against Will's chest, in response to his blunt question.

Lowering each of his hands down the length of Tamara's back, Will extended his fingers out as far as they could go and roughly groped at the petite roundness of her small athletic hips. In an almost effortless movement, Will flexed the muscles in his arms and lifted the numb and spastic brunette until the toes of her black leather boots weren't touching the floor.

"AAHHHH," Tamara gasped, grinding her cheek against Will's shoulder and digging her fingers into his collarbone when she felt her body go weightless in his caress.

A wide, satisfied smile spread across Will's face as he looked over Tamara's swaying head at the three seemingly hypnotized women staring on. Subconsciously he knew that if none of them had mustered the strength of conviction to put a stop to what was happening by now, he would be able to take Patricia's dare as far as he wanted to go with it.

Returning his attention to the girl who had wanted to fuck him ever since the first time she saw him, Will ground his fingers deeply into the crack of Tamara's ass through her tight designer jeans and allowed her to dangle from his body as she dug the heels of her boots into the sides of his calves.

"OOHH...MMMMMPPHHMMMMM," Tamara moaned in return when she felt Will's warm and moist lips pinch down on the exposed olive skin of her neck, at the same time she crudely wrapped her short legs around his powerful base.

Removing his hands from Tamara's behind when he felt her legs tightly constrict around his waist, Will momentarily allowed the clutching young woman to dangle from his frame before turning her 180 degrees, in the process peeling her body away from his and gently laying her flat down on the bed.

Standing above her, Will looked down hungrily at Tamara's writhing body, knowing he had her immediate future solely in his hands. Slowly unbuttoning his shirt as carefully as the alcohol in his system would allow, once Will had it undone he cast the shirt cavalierly aside, bringing a barely audible but definite gasp of admiration from the women behind him.

Tamara's sleepy brown eyes shot open magnificently when she looked up at the shirtless man towering above the bed. Instantly spreading her legs wide, Tamara thrust her hips upwards to Will in an unmistakable gesture of invitation.

Placing one knee up on the edge of the mattress for support, Will guided his steady hand down to the button fly of Tamara's dark jeans and with a flip of a finger, had them undone.

A mewing hiss whimpered from Tamara's mouth as she slithered across the bed, jerking her pelvis side to side as Will eased her pants down her thighs, over her knees and finally down to her feet. Using his free hand to twist each of Tamara's boots loose, Will was finally able to slide the girl's jeans all the way to the floor.

Sarah had the best view from her side to see the undeniable wet spot that covered the front of Tamara's lacy pink panties.

Normally not one to drink, especially the hard stuff, Sarah found herself blindly pouring a glass of Scotch. Trying to make the transfer from bottle to glass without taking her eyes off the riveting scene unfolding on the bed, Sarah carefully raised the half full glass to her parched lips, ingesting the burning but soothing liquid just as Will leaned his hulking frame forward and eclipsed her view of Tamara.

Taking each of Tamara's small hands into his, Will extended her arms far out to each side before sliding his fingers down her arms and chest until he was openly and freely massaging her tender, pert breasts through the red sweater she had on.

Softly beckoning the young girl to raise up slightly, Will wrapped his fist into the soft wool material and lifted the garment over Tamara's head, his heart fluttering with aroused anticipation when the girl's long flowing dark hair spilled free across her demure shoulders and pretty face.

Discarding the sweater neatly off to the side with one hand, Will snuck his fingers into the snap of his own tan trousers with the other before lowering his pants and his underwear down over his narrow, sculpted hips.

Seeing Will's naked behind come into full view, the three women behind him each sheepishly bowed their heads into their hands before, one by one, raising their eyes to rabidly follow what might happen next.

Completely nude now, Will nudged his knee between the V of Tamara's parted legs, roughly wedging his upper thigh against the sopping wet front of her satiny panties.

"OOHH...WWWOOOHHH," the 24 year old girl yelped, her face contorting as Will rocked his knee up and down, causing the leaky trail of her arousal to smear all over the tanned skin of his thigh.

"You did want to fuck me...didn't you?" Will coarsely bragged, rubbing his fingers tenderly through Tamara's luxurious hair at the same time he used his other hand to teasingly play with her small breasts through the flimsy material of her disjointed bra.

Working his index finger underneath that lacy wire mesh that gave Tamara's bra its support, Will carefully continued grinding his thigh into the front of Tamara's pussy as it breathed fire against his skin.

Bending down all the way on top of Tamara's quivering weight, Will's freshly freed penis slid like a fleshy log down the inside of her thin, sweaty thigh.

Extending his tongue out as far as it could go, Will snaked it across Tamara's spastic lips, over the tops of both breasts, directly down her jiggling cleavage until it danced and tickled its way like a miniature tornado around her pierced bellybutton.

"YEAHH...YYEEEAAAHHH," Tamara squealed out loud, totally oblivious now in her drunken and lustful stupur that anyone else was in the room except for her and the unflappable stud that had taken control of her body.

Looking down through her slitted eyes when she felt Will's tongue leave her bare skin, Tamara's pupils rolled back in their sockets and the back of her head slammed against the pillow below when he pulled the cups of her bra aside and clamped his mouth down hard around each of her now cherry sized nipples.

"JEEZZ...UUUSSSS," Tamara croaked, thrashing and bucking her entire body upwards against Will's naked and wanton advances.

Squeezing his meaty fingers around the front clasp of Tamara's bra, Will prepared to undo the constraints around the girl's heaving chest before taking one final look down at how sinfully illicit it looked as Tamara's small breasts spilled out over the lacy cups.

Deciding he would keep her in that state of undress above the waist, Will gripped his cock tightly and slid seductively down the length of the bed, aiming the throbbing pole in his right hand directly towards the now saturated front of Tamara's underwear.


"UUHHHHHMMM...FUCK!!" Tamara barked, her shoulders spasming up and down at the same time her heels kicked at the mattress below from the powerful force that was knocking at her vaginal door.

Pounding his cock like a red hot gavel into the sopping wet material covering Tamara's pussy, Will reached underneath the spastic girl's behind with his free hand and jerked Tamara's underwear crudely down her legs.

"Won't be needing these anymore," Will beamed, admiring the sheer content of moisture Tamara's tiny pussy had produced on the garment.

"Think that little cunt of yours can handle this?" Will hissed lewdly, before tapping the throbbing head of his manhood against the puckered pink flower blooming between Tamara's withering legs.

"Give it...to me," Tamara gurgled desperately in reply, reaching up with one hand to roughly dig her fingers through Will's short hair while using the other to pinch at each of her own obscenely erect nipples.

"You want it...huh," Will sighed as he leaned in to juke and roll his tongue under and around Tamara's earlobe once again before snaking it down the raised and pulsing vein in her neck.

Reaching down between Tamara's parted legs, Will extended his index and middle finger out in a decadent peace sign and used it to rake the glowing entrance of Tamara's cunt, in the process harvesting a copious amount of her feminine arousal all over his now greasy hand.

"SSSHHHHH...AAHHHHH," Tamara squealed in response, forcefully pushing Will's head lower as if begging him to get on with what he had planned.

"Gonna get me a little taste of that stuff before I fuck it all to pieces," Will crudely promised before, in fact, easing down Tamara's torso and burying his face between the goosepimpled flesh of her thighs.

Quickly darting his tongue between the inviting rubbery folds guarding Tamara's womb, Will's tastebuds sizzled as he began ingesting the fluids that stirred inside the young girl's quim

Feeling the savage way she bucked and lurched each time his tongue and front teeth danced across the pea sized clitoris throbbing at the top of her vagina, Will knew he could make her cum as many times as he wanted orally before he even took the time to penetrate her with his cock.

"Yeah...that pussy's nice and shaved Tamara...you always keep it that way...always ready to fuck...huh...smooth as a baby's cheek and as hot as a dragon's breath...just like I like it," Will grinned up to the squirming nymph.

Stealing a peek at Patricia out of the corner of his eye, he took immense joy from the way she and Renee blankly starred on, each with their right hands now demurely wedged between their pant covered thighs as they watched.

Visually connecting with Patricia as he teased Tamara's slit with all of his now glistening fingers, he winked and smiled in acceptance of their wager. He knew the deal was he had to give Tamara a chance to get him off and as much as he wanted to stay down there and devour ever bit of lust her incapacitated pussy was willing to give him, Will knew he had to rise up and properly service Tamara's cunt.

"A deal's a deal," he nodded to Patricia before rising to his feet and giving all three women their first unfettered look at his manhood as it jutted proudly at a 45 degree angle, its wrist thick girth extending enticingly all the way up to his rippled abs.....

Part 2 Coming soon

12