Patrick and Cathy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Answering the knock at the door, Patrick opened it to find Cathy standing there, "Is everything okay?" he asked, standing off to the side so that she could enter.

Turning to face him, butterflies in her stomach, "Well, I was hoping that maybe I could get a goodnight kiss." Cathy felt very self-conscious, hoping that Patrick wouldn't think of her poorly.

Without a word, Patrick stepped in and placed his hand on the back of her shoulder and let his lips touch hers.

"Mmm" came from Cathy's throat as she felt his mouth her bottom lip in between his. She wrapped her arms around him, drawing him in tighter as the kiss deepened. She felt his arms envelope her and she swore that she could feel his heart pounding through his chest.

Breaking the kiss, Cathy looked at Patrick and smiled, "That was nice. Can I have another?"

Patrick beamed and proceeded to give her another kiss. He could feel his penis responding to the sensation of a woman in his arms. He became fearful that she would feel it and flee.

Cathy moved her leg just a little so that she could hold her balance and felt his growing erection. Making a quick decision, she pressed her leg a little more into his crotch. She could feel the heat build in her own panties and wetness beginning to build.

Feeling Cathy move her leg tighter against him, he slowly moved his hand until it rested on her bottom. Sensing nothing to indicate that this was unwanted, he started caressing it and pulled her gently towards him just a little.

Separating her mouth from his, she rested her head on his shoulders, "Do you have someplace a little more comfortable?"

His penis now as erect as it could get within the constraint of his pants, he led her to the back of the RV to where the bedroom was located. Cathy smiled at him as she reached up and started to unbutton his shirt, her hands on his bare chest as it slid off and fell to the floor.

Patrick reached up and gingerly placed his hands on her breasts. He could feel that she was not wearing a bra as he ran his thumb over her hardening nipples. Undoing the buttons on her blouse, he pushed the material off of her shoulders, allowing her breasts to be fully exposed to him.

Bending over just a little, he cupped the underside and drew one into his mouth, running his tongue over the areole and the nipple in the center. Her hands rubbed the back of his head as she felt his teeth nibble her tits gingerly. Moving her hands, she unsnapped his shorts and hooked her thumbs into the waist band. Kneeling down, she drew the shorts down and waited as he stepped out of them. Placing her hand on his erect cock, feeling it throb through the material of his underwear, she looked up as she drew the last of his clothing down.

Grasping his penis, she slowly ran her hand up and down the shaft. She saw the pre-cum seeping out. Feeling his hands on her arms, she stood and looked at him as he got down and drew her sweatpants down to her ankles, along with her panties. Her arousal was evident by the scent that greeted his nose. He looked at the pussy that was before him, lightly covered in hair. He reached in with his tongue and lightly ran it over the exposed labia, taking in the moisture that had accumulated there.

Feeling her shift her feet, Patrick watched as Cathy lay down on the bed, scooting herself back until her head was on the pillows. With her feet next to him, he started kissing her toes and slowly worked his way up her leg until he was, once again, at the juncture of her legs. Deciding to avoid her sweet spot for the moment, he continued upward until he was able to take one of her nipples into his mouth. His erect penis was rubbing up against her leg and he could feel her move it against him.

Cathy soaked in the feeling of his mouth as he worked his way up her body. Unlike her ex-husband, she enjoyed that Patrick took his time. Her arousal was growing as he kissed her skin. She opened her eyes as she felt him move away. She watched as he lowered his head on her pussy and let out a gasp as his tongue made contact. Her body shivered as darts of pleasure went through her.

Pulling her lips apart, he looked at the pink flesh, the clitoris at the top. He gently put the tip of his tongue on it, slowly moving it around the nubbin. Her hips moved under him as he gently sucked on the clit and drew it between his teeth. Moving his hands up, he inserted a couple of fingers into her vagina, caressing it slowly. He continued until he felt her hips raise and not fall. A quiver went through her as she came, releasing her come on his fingers.

Waiting to remove his fingers until her orgasm ebbed, Patrick rose up on his knees and moved forward to give her a kiss. As he placed his lips on hers, he felt her hand clasp his erection, guiding him to her entrance.

With his cock poised at her vagina, she smiled, "I want to feel you inside me."

Patrick savored the sensation of his penis be wrapped in warmth as he pushed into her. Her orgasm left her well lubricated and he was able to slide in with ease. Realizing that he started without considering protection, "I need to put on a condom."

With a shake of her head, "Neither of us has been with anyone for a long time. So I think we're safe. Besides, I like the feeling of an uncovered cock."

Slowly moving in and out of her, Patrick kissed her lips and her face as he could feel his penis become more and more sensitive as he moved inside her. His pace quickened as he felt himself getting closer to coming. He started to pull out as he felt his orgasm about to burst.

Cathy placed her hands on his ass and pulled him back in, "I can't get pregnant. Come inside me. I want to feel you let go."

With those words, Patrick felt his semen surge through him and into her womb. It had been a long time since he felt himself come at the hands of a woman. He thought he'd never stop coming.

It wasn't until dawn that either of them stirred, the sun streaming through the RV. Opening his eyes, he looked at Cathy with her head on the pillow. He watched as the sun slowly highlighted her breast, the nipple creating a shadow. Cathy slowly opened her eyes, a smile growing as he caressed her. Patrick could feel his penis begin to respond as she wrapped her hand around it. When it had become fully hard, she nudged him so that he was on his back. She leaned in to kiss him, as she moved a leg over him, placing his cock at her vagina.

Patrick looked at her as she sank down on him. He felt himself enter easily, she was obviously as aroused as he was. With her breasts in front of him, he took them in his hands as she moved up and down on his shaft. Closing his eyes, he took a nipple in his mouth and started massaging it with his tongue.

Cathy sat up on his hips, pulling her breast away. She looked at him as she ground her hips against his, her clit rubbing up against his pubic bone. She could feel his penis as it ejected streams of cum in her. Though she hadn't come, she relished the feeling coming from her groin.

Lying on top of him, "I really need to get up. Beth is probably wondering if I'm still alive."

"She doesn't know where you are?" he inquired.

"Oh she does. She was hoping I wouldn't come back till morning" Cathy replied, giving him a quick kiss.

"No regrets?" Patrick asked, hoping that it wasn't a one-time thing.

Shaking her head, her hair brushing against his face, "None. You?"

With a broad smile, "None whatsoever."

It was mid-morning when Patrick strode into Cathy's campsite. Cathy was in a chair reading a book when he saw Beth emerge from the tent.

"Mom, I think we have a visitor" Beth said over her shoulder as she looked in his direction.

Turning to see who she was referring to, she stood up with a smile, seeing Patrick. Smoothing down the front of her shorts, she walked up to him and gave him a kiss on the cheek. With their arms around each other, Beth smiled as it was clear to her that her mother was falling for this man. Beth couldn't blame her.

Cathy needed to return to Boston before long to deal with some personal matters. Time wasn't critical to anyone so they took their time, the better part of two weeks to get there, just the same. Cathy would ride in the RV with Patrick and Beth followed in her mother's car. The trio took the time to stop and see a number of places along the way. Cathy spent every night in Patrick's bed. Beth started out sleeping in the bunk over the cab, at the other end of the RV.

They were at a campground in the Great Smokey Mountains sitting amongst the trees when Beth said, "Mom if it's all the same to you, I'm going to start sleeping in the tent."

Looking at her daughter, "Why?" not understanding the reason at first. "Are we making a little too much noise for you?" she asked with a grin on her face.

"Well, a little" Beth confided, "besides I'm not getting any and it's making it more difficult."

Cathy knew that she had fallen in love with Patrick and told him so. It was after a tender love making session that they both declared their love for each other.

Patrick had just returned from paying for another day. "Patrick," Cathy said, standing and wrapping her arms around her new partner, "I'm going to run into town. We are running low on a few groceries. Anything you need?"

"You want me to go with you?" surprised that she didn't automatically invite him along.

"No, you stay here. I'll be fine" Cathy replied, giving Patrick a passionate kiss to end the discussion. Patrick watched as she drove off.

Beth was sitting on the picnic table as her mother drove away. With a small smile on her face, she got up and started for the RV, "Patrick, I'm going to get a glass of water. Can I get you anything?"

He looked up to see her head framed against the sky, with a slight catch in his voice, "No, I'm good. Thank you though."

He listened as he heard her step into the RV and close the door. Sitting down, Patrick picked up the book he was reading.

"Patrick," Beth called out from inside the RV, "do we have any more ice?"

Patrick looked up and thought 'Ice? There should be plenty of ice. I filled the ice trays. Didn't I?' Getting up and walking towards the door, "There should still be some in the freezer." He opened the door and stepped in. Looking towards the rear of the camper, he saw Beth, totally nude facing him.

"I really don't need any ice. But I could use something else" she said softly.

Patrick took in the girl before him. Her breasts were just a little larger than her mother's but still not overly large. However, unlike her mother, her pussy was totally void of hair. Her legs were apart just enough that he could see her labia extending down. Despite his best efforts, his cock started to respond.

"Uh, Beth. I don't think this is a good idea" Patrick said, trying to avert his eyes from the naked beauty in front of him.

Running her hands over her breasts and then down to her pussy, letting one hand slide along her slit, "Why not, you're a man and I'm a woman. A woman in need."

"Your mother, she, well, it's not right" Patrick stammered.

"You don't think I'm pretty?" Beth asked.

"It's not that. Yes, you are pretty. But, I'm in love with Cathy" Patrick responded.

"You don't want me? It's just you and me."

"Yes. No. I mean, yes you are very desirable. But I can't. You don't understand."

Using both hands to massage her pussy lips, pulling on them just a little, "You mean you wouldn't want to let me ride your nice hard cock?"

"Oh god. I can't" Patrick said leaving the RV. He sat in the chair and picked up the book but was unable to read. He had difficulty getting the vision of Beth nude out of his head. His penis was still slightly erect when he heard the door close behind him as Beth came out.

Kissing the top of his head, "You are such a sweet man. Mom is lucky to have you."

He watched as she returned to her tent, turning and smiling at him just before she zipped it closed. Letting his head roll back until it hit the chair, he thought about the events and muttered "Oh god."

Cathy brought back some things for dinner and made the three of them a savory pasta dish, the likes Patrick never tasted before. "That was truly wonderful, Cathy. Thank you."

"You are welcome. Now why don't you go sit outside while Beth and I clean up" Cathy instructed, shooing him towards the door.

Patrick started a fire in the fire pit and pulled up three chairs. Cathy and Beth came out whispering to each other.

Patrick watched as Beth entered the tent and zipped it up behind her. Looking at Cathy, "Is she okay?"

Cathy nodded, "She's fine." Cathy looked at him, "I understand that Beth offered herself to you, so to speak."

Patrick dropped his head a little and looked at the fire. He simply nodded his head to confirm her suspicion.

"She tells me that you turned her down."

Turning to face her, "Cathy, she had called out for ice and I went inside to see and, well, she was standing there, well, naked."

"That's what she said."

Silence passed between them for a few moments. Patrick was in agony, fearing that the relationship between them was at risk.

"I'm not surprised she did that" Cathy thought about Beth a little more. "She's always been one to be more open with her sexuality. I guess I never stopped it, figuring it was better than sneaking around and trying to hide it."

"Well, she sure didn't hide it from me" Patrick responded.

"So," Cathy looked at him, "why did you turn her down?"

Looking at the woman in his life, "Hum, maybe because she's your daughter and I'm committed to you?"

Smiling, "Well, I'm not sure I would have blamed you if you did. I certainly wouldn't have held it against you." With a tilt of her head, "Did you find her attractive, desirable? It's okay to be honest" she reassured him with a smile.

Not totally sure that he wasn't walking into a trap, "Well, yes, she is an attractive lady."

Nodding, "Do you think you would have fucked her if it weren't for me?" knowing full well that Beth's naked form would be difficult for any man to resist. Besides, she enjoyed having a little fun with him, at his expense.

With a shrug of his shoulders, he knew that inside he would probably have taken Beth up and explored every inch of her body, burying his face in her hairless crotch, "Yeah, I guess. Maybe. I don't know."

"She admired him for resisting. "Now that we raised the subject of sex," Cathy stood up holding out her hand, "take me to bed and make me a happy woman."

Patrick rose and took her hand and then drew her into his arms. He could feel her breasts crushed against his chest and he felt her leg settle against his crotch, causing his penis to stir. "After we get to Boston and you do what you need to do, will you come on the road with me? There are still a lot of places I want to go and I want you to go with me.

Cathy looked at the man she had fallen in love with. A tear formed in the corner of her eye. There was no way that she was ever going to let him go. "I can't think of anything I'd rather do."

The deal was sealed with a kiss; the passion building the longer the kiss lasted. Patrick felt her hands slide down his back until it rested on his ass. With a slight squeeze, Cathy whispered, "Let's go inside."

With one hand on her breast and another inside her panties, Beth peeked through a crack in the door of the tent and watched as her mother and Patrick stepped in the RV. 'I wish it was me that he was taking inside.' She had told her mother everything that had transpired and how Patrick, while he couldn't keep his eyes off of her, declined the invitation to have sex with her.

Patrick was lying on his back, his erection being attended to by Cathy's mouth. He watched as her head went up and down his shaft. She brought him close to eruption but stopped before he came. She learned that given his age, he takes a little longer to recover than younger men and she wanted him inside her, feeling him come inside her.

She moved up so that her pussy was above his face, looking down and pulling her labia apart to that her pink flesh was exposed, "I need your tongue."

Replying with a smile, Patrick reached up with his hands and grabbed her hips, drawing her down so that he could massage her clit with his tongue. He used his tongue up and down the slit between her vagina and her clitoris, spending time in each area, working to bring her arousal to a climax. Cathy leaned forward, placing her hands on the wall behind his head and became lost in the sensations that Patrick's tongue was giving her.

He could feel her legs clench around his head as her climax went through her. He continued working his tongue until she lifted herself off of him, begging him to stop. She slid down until her crotch was aligned with his. Placing the head of his penis at her entrance, she kissed him, tasting her come on his face. Looking at him, "I love you, Patrick. I really love you."

Patrick smiled, "And I love you too, Cathy" as she lowered her hips, his erection entering her warm, moist tunnel. Grinding her hips against his, Patrick felt the end of his cock rub against the walls of her vagina, causing ripples of pleasure to course through his groin.

Patrick could only look at the love of his life as he came, stream after stream of semen erupting until it started leaking out of her, running down the sides of his cock. Rolling off of him, their come still dripping out of her, she caressed his face and kissed the end of his nose. Patrick was truly in love. It would take something major for him to leave her side.

*****

It took a few days for Cathy to settle her personal business in Boston. The couple was sitting on a rocky outcrop overlooking the Atlantic. Cathy had her hand resting on Patrick's knee, her fingers stroking his skin. "Well, I'm sorry that it took a little longer than I thought, but I've got everything done that I need to." Looking at Patrick and giving him a kiss on the cheek, "Thank you for being patient. I know that you'd probably rather be traveling someplace."

"It's quite alright. Beth has shown me around the area."

"I'll bet that's not all she wanted to show you" Cathy laughed, envisioning her daughter trying to get him to have sex with her.

With a shrug of his shoulders, "Yeah, she 'accidently' showed me her body again" recalling on he had stepped out into the backyard to find Beth sunbathing in the nude with her feet facing him. She spread her legs so that he could see her pussy clearly. Even though he wanted to tear his clothes off and sink his already hard cock in her, he turned around and went back in the house.

Looking at her, Patrick asked, "You sure you want to travel with me? I have no idea where I'm going next. That RV is now my home for the next few years."

Removing her hand from his knee, she slid it around his elbow, drawing him to her, "I can't think of anyplace I'd rather be."

Patrick turned his head and placed his hand on the side of her face, looking in her eyes, "I am so glad to hear you say that" giving her a soft kiss. "What about Beth?"

Cathy rubbed her hand on his arm, "Well, she and I talked a little last night. She'd like to go with us, if that's okay with you. She said that she wants to come back late summer and live in my house. She thinks that she may have an opportunity with a company in Boston. Apparently they contacted her about working for them."

Patrick nodded, not sure how he was going to deal with Beth's advances, but he'd find a way somehow. Looking at his love, he reached into his pocket to get something that he brought with him. "Well, seeing how we are going to be together for the foreseeable future, how would you like to travel with me as my wife?" opening his hand to reveal an engagement ring. It was fortunate that he thought ahead and brought a package of tissues as half of them were used up within moments.