Patrick Ch. 02

Story Info
It becomes personal.
4.6k words
4.7
35.3k
24

Part 2 of the 15 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/30/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kalamazoo707
kalamazoo707
1,665 Followers

Patrick left Kevyn's apartment building just shy of five am with no clear idea of how he was going to get close enough to her to start a relationship and what he was going to do about his not dating students rule. "First things first." Patrick muttered as he vanished from the apartment parking lot into his house.

******

Kevyn woke up, stretched and made her way to her tiny bathroom to wash her face and hands. If she studied now she wouldn't have so much to do tomorrow she reasoned. She had already started reading about the endocrine system and understood why it had been divided into two sections. There were so many hormones to remember and then to remember what their function was on top of that. For a moment Kevyn panicked that she wouldn't be able to remember all of it but then she reminded herself that she had to, her future depended her passing every class.

She dressed, ate breakfast and packed her book bag with the intent of going to the library but instead she went to the park, it was much too nice a day to be inside. The park was empty when she got there except for a few joggers and walkers. She looked around until she spotted an area that looked secluded but not too secluded and settled in to study.

"Hi." a male voice said distracting her after she had been there for just under a half hour.

"Hi." Kevyn replied trying to figure out if she knew the man. "Can I help you with something?" she asked.

"No, I just saw you sitting here all alone and thought I'd come over and say hello." The man replied. "My name is Stu, what's yours?"

"I don't give out my name to strange men and I'm just leaving, have a nice day." Kevyn said as she began to pack up her belongings.

"Come on, you just got here and I just wanted to talk to a beautiful woman." Stu said. "How about a cup of coffee? That's safe enough isn't it? And you don't even have to tell me your name."

The man was Lonnie except his name was Stu and she wanted no parts of him.

"I appreciate the offer but I don't think that my fiancé would appreciate it, bye." she said as she picked up her book bag and took off before Stu could say anything else to her. She caught the next bus and took it to the library where she was sure she wouldn't be disturbed. She found a seat easily and looked out of the window daydreaming about moving into one of the beachfront condos that she always saw advertised on television. That move was years away but she was determined that it was going to happen, she would stay in her efficiency until she saved enough money to make a hefty down payment and she would be in like flint.

*******

Melissa spent the morning looking online for everything that she could find out about Patrick Sinclaire. Unlike her mother she wanted to marry once but in order for that to happen the man had to have megabucks and Patrick fit that requirement. That he was gorgeous was a plus but she would have pursued him even if he had been as ugly as sin. Her one big question was his sexual orientation; she still didn't understand how he could treat her with such indifference.

His cock didn't even twitch when he saw her which led to another possibility, maybe it didn't work. Now that would be a waste but she could live with it as long as she got cock from somewhere, whose didn't matter.

She hadn't mentioned Patrick to her mother because her mother Linda would try to take over even though she was still married to Dean. It was a marriage that wouldn't last much longer though. Dean was tired of Linda's lavish spending and in a year's time, she had spent over a million of his four million that he had started out with when he and Linda met. Like the others, he would offer her a hefty sum to go away. The amount would be in the neighborhood of a million but then she would be gone and he would still have half of his money.

Linda and Melissa would live off of that until Linda found another rich man to sucker into marrying her. Whatever money that wasn't spent sat in the bank for a rainy day and as of yesterday, that account held just over three million dollars. They would spend about half of what they got from Dean to live on until Linda found another rich man and even if they spent all of it, they would still be alright.

Melissa was starting to feel the pressure from Linda to find herself a rich man so that she could contribute to what Linda called the "Hunter retirement fund." Melissa had been going out with older rich men ever since she turned eighteen and while she was too young to marry, she accepted all gifts monetary and otherwise. Her own personal account held over 100k and that wasn't counting the jewelry in the safety deposit box.

She could find nothing specific on Patrick's sexual preferences but noticed that he had been seen with a number of beautiful women all of them.... "What the fuck?" she muttered as she looked through the pictures. "No wonder he isn't looking at me" she said aloud, all of the women that Patrick had been seen with were black. After she recovered from her initial shock, Melissa's determination to get into Patrick's bed and wallet doubled, she just had to figure out how since she could do nothing about the color of her skin.

******

Patrick spent his day preparing for the next class although it was a week away, it felt as though time slowed and it seemed like eons until the next class. No matter what he did to try to speed it up, it moved no faster even seeming to slow even more.

Tonight he was meeting with Ethan and Martin to discuss their progress in eliminating rape sanctioned and otherwise. He was glad for the meeting, it would fill some of the evening hours, after that he would spend the evening with either Ethan's or Marin's family and then come home and watch movies again or go to Kevyn's apartment building to watch over her.

******

Kevyn studied until her rumbling stomach wouldn't let her concentrate anymore. She packed up her books and looked around for the cheapest place to grab lunch which turned out to be taco Del mar which was advertising 49 cent tacos. She bought four of the tacos and a soft drink and sat outside to eat enjoying the warmth of the sun on her back.

While she ate, she took out the tape recorder, put in the earphones and listened to the lecture from last week. "Such a nice voice." she whispered and wiggled on the bench as she felt her nipples harden and a faint throb between her legs.

*******

Finally, it was Tuesday Patrick dashed out of his house and got to the classroom just after six-fifteen. His hope was that Kevyn would be there early and that he would be able to talk to her.

He wasn't disappointed. Kevyn was there and reading through her notes but she didn't look up or acknowledge him in any way.

"Fine." Patrick murmured.

He laid his briefcase on the table, walked up to the seat next to Kevyn and sat down. She had no real choice but to look at him.

"Hi." Patrick said fully aware that she really didn't want to be bothered.

"Hi."

"How's it going? The reading I mean." Patrick said.

"It's hard but I think I'll get it." Kevyn replied.

Honey, Patrick thought, her voice sounds like liquid honey and he wanted to hear more.

"Is there anything that you don't understand?" he asked.

"Umm no, I think I got it." Kevyn repeated.

"Dr. Sinclaire?" Melissa called out.

Damn it! Patrick thought as he looked up at Melissa and then frowned. What was she playing at now? He wondered as he took in her appearance. Last week she was dressed like a tramp and now she looked like a .... Prim schoolgirl.

"Yes Miss Hunter?" Patrick replied politely although he wanted to throttle her.

"I don't understand the chapter, could I make an appointment to talk with you about it?" she asked sweetly.

Patrick felt Kevyn's eyes on him, waiting to hear his response.

"Why don't you stay for a few minutes after class? I'm sure that we'll be able to clear up any confusion in a few minutes." Patrick said and noticed the flash of irritation in her eyes. "Miss Morris, why don't you stay too? You said that you were getting the information, maybe we can both help Miss Hunter."

Melissa and Kevyn looked at each other in surprise.

"I'm sorry Dr. Sinclaire," Kevyn said, "But I can't stay... I have to take care of my dog."

Patrick raised his eyebrows at her and almost laughed at the lie.

"I see, what kind of dog do you have?" he asked.

"Ummm a... mutt." Kevyn replied scrambling for an answer.

"And this mutt, what's his name?"

Melissa watched them and became frustrated. It was as if they had forgotten that she was even there.

"Spunky." Kevyn said saying the first name to come to mind.

"Interesting name." Patrick commented and then turned to a now very angry Melissa. "I can give you five minutes after class, if that doesn't help I'll be more than happy to give you the names of my tutors if you feel that you need one."

"No thanks." Melissa said as she sat down, she had lost this round.

The class passed quickly with Melissa leaving right afterwards, Patrick stopped her at the door while there were students still there.

"Did you understand the material or do you still need help?"

Melissa glared at him and walked out.

Patrick chuckled as she walked out of the classroom, he knew what her game was and it wasn't going to work.

*******

As Kevyn waited for the bus, she wondered why she was almost angry at Melissa's obvious attempt to be alone with Patrick. She was also ticked that he tried to catch her in a lie and even more ticked when she realized that he knew that she was lying.

"Spunky?" she muttered, "I couldn't do better than spunky?"

******

After class Patrick drove home and then vanished to Kevyn's apartment building. As he watched the building he started to laugh at her lie and then got an idea but before he acted on it he had to find out what the pet policy was and if she really liked dogs.

******

Melissa went home and slammed her books down. Patrick had paid even less attention to her than the week before and what was up with that black woman? She wondered. While Kevyn was the right color, she didn't look like any of the other black women he had gone out with in the past. Those women were fashion model beautiful and the woman in class wasn't even in the same ball park but still Melissa sensed something between them, a spark that she had failed to ignite in him herself. It was time to go to her mother before whatever was happening between Patrick as she began to call him in private and the woman developed into something that she couldn't be stopped.

Melissa found her mother soaking in the Jacuzzi with a glass of wine in one hand and her eyes closed.

"Mother?" she called quietly half hoping that she wouldn't be heard.

"What is it Melissa?" Linda asked irritated at the interruption, "You know that I don't like to be disturbed when I'm relaxing."

"Never mind." Melissa said and started to back away.

"You've already disturbed me now what did you want?"

"I.... I need some advice." Melissa replied.

That got Linda's attention, Melissa hadn't asked for her advice in months.

"Who's the man?" she asked.

"Patrick Sinclaire."

Linda opened her eyes and sat up almost spilling her wine.

"Patrick Sinclaire? How and where did you run into Patrick Sinclaire?" Linda asked already seeing dollar signs.

"He teaches the A&P class that I'm taking."

"He teaches your class? A man as rich as he is works?" Linda asked surprised.

"Yes well I guess he likes it." Melissa said now wishing that she hadn't gone to her mother for advice.

"What night is this class?" Linda asked.

"Tuesdays and the class is full." Melissa lied.

"Oh well, so what's the problem?" Linda asked.

Linda was quiet for several minutes after Melissa finished telling her about Patrick.

"Look at my little girl." Linda cooed, "Going after a big fish!"

"Yeah well so far the big fish isn't biting." Melissa grumbled.

"Tell me more about the black woman." Linda said.

"Like I said, she never says anything in class and she's pretty but not gorgeous, and she's on the chunky side. She comes to class dressed in a tee shirt and jeans and she's close to his age-I think.

"Does he get to class early?" Linda asked.

"He's there when I get there but so is she. Why?"

"He has office hours right?"

"Yeah so?"

"Make an unscheduled visit, just imagine baby, you land him and we'll be set for life!" Linda said closing her eyes indicating that the discussion was over.

Melissa went back to her room and pulled out her syllabus to check Patrick's office hours. The problem was that she didn't know if anyone else made appointments-that was the wild card.

*******

The third week of class had arrived before Kevyn knew it. She was almost positive that there would be a pop quiz and she thought that she was ready. According to the syllabus the first big test was going to be in two weeks, the thought made her stomach twist in knots. She forced herself to calm down, she had two weeks to get ready and she was caught up on her reading,

She hopped on the bus and went to class with mixed emotions. Watching Melissa throw herself at Patrick was no longer amusing but irritating. That Patrick didn't appear to care for the attention didn't matter, Kevyn wanted to slap Melissa Hunter silly and send her home to mommy.

As usual, Kevyn was the first to arrive. She took her seat and set up for class and began to read her notes. This time when Patrick came in, she looked up but didn't speak. She watched him set his briefcase on the desk, walk toward her and sit in the seat next to hers.

"How's spunky?" he asked clearly teasing her.

"Wh.... Oh he's fine." Kevyn replied remembering the lie.

"Good, glad to hear it." Patrick said with a smile that took Kevyn's breath away.

"So why is it that you have a male name?" Patrick asked.

"Oh, my mom was into names and saw it somewhere." Kevyn said with a shrug indicating that she didn't want to talk anymore but Patrick wasn't going to let her off so easily.

"Why did you start with this class instead of something easier to get your feet wet? I checked your files; you haven't been in a classroom since high school."

"You looked at my file? Why?" Kevyn asked.

"I look at the files of all of my students, it gives me some idea of where they are academically but you didn't answer my question, why did you start with such a difficult class?"

"It seemed like a good idea at the time." Kevyn said. "I thought that I would take a hard one and then reward myself with an easy one."

Neither Patrick nor Kevyn noticed Melissa watching from the doorway. She didn't miss how close Patrick had moved his seat to Kevyn's, how relaxed he seemed with her and that thousand watt smile that he gave her. Melissa cursed under her breath, she had to find out when he would be alone in his office, but better yet, she needed to find out where he lived.

She stepped back from the door and then walked up to it as if she had just gotten there.

"Hi Dr. Sinclaire!" she said and completely ignored Kevyn.

"Hello Miss Hunter." Patrick greeted as he made his way down to his desk. He noticed that Melissa had gone back to her previous style of dress and ignored it.

"Is the reproductive system next?" Melissa asked licking her lips.

Patrick didn't look at her when he answered, "If you looked at your syllabus you would know that it isn't." he replied curtly. He really was going to have to do something about her and soon before she got the both of them in trouble.

All through class, Melissa kept dropping things on the floor so that she would have to bend down and pick whatever it was up. It took Patrick seconds to realize what she was doing; her top was loose fitting enough that whenever she bent down he could see her breasts including the nipples.

"Damn it!" he muttered when he turned to the whiteboard. She was asking for trouble and not just from him, he didn't want her, wasn't even remotely attracted to her but the nipples were one of his most favorite parts of a woman's body and it had been a very long time....

Kevyn watched the display from where she sat and was pissed at the blatant attempt to seduce. She also watched Patrick, he had been able to ignore the girl up until now and the need to protect him surged, she was going to have a talk with the little bitch.

For the first time since he found Kevyn, Patrick wanted the class to be over; he had to talk to Ethan or Martin and fast. While he didn't feel the urge to rape, what would happen if he did? Could he stop himself? He thought he could but he wasn't one hundred percent sure.

"Go home everyone; I'll see you next week." Patrick said totally forgetting about the pop quiz that he was going to give.

The room emptied all except for Melissa, Kevyn and Patrick. Melissa grinned to herself, she had him. Even if he didn't fuck her in bed this would do and she would have something on him. Now if that woman would just leave.

Kevyn stayed where she was and waited. Patrick turned around and looked up at her and settled, Melissa no longer affected him or mattered. He wanted to hug and kiss Kevyn because she had unknowingly helped him or did she know? He wondered as their eyes locked.

Melissa looked at Patrick and then back at Kevyn- another round lost and she had been so close.

Kevyn didn't move until Melissa did leaving Patrick alone in the classroom.

*******

Melissa hurried toward the front entrance stopping when she heard a "Hey you." behind her. Kevyn caught up to her and looked her up and down.

"How old are you? Seventeen? Eighteen?" Kevyn asked.

Melissa was caught off guard Kevyn's direct approach.

"None of your business!" Melissa replied.

"Maybe not but I don't come here to watch you try to seduce the teacher, you do know what that word means don't you? It means that you little girl are playing with fire and that one of these times you're going to get more than you bargained for so this is what I'm going to suggest, go and play with boys your own age. Oh and by the way, stop dressing like a hooker, it's not sexy it's desperate."

Kevyn turned and walked away leaving Melissa flabbergasted and then angry. "This isn't over bitch." Melissa grumbled as she walked to her car.

*******

Patrick heard the entire exchange and was awed. Kevyn, his Kevyn had just protected him. He also knew that he wouldn't have raped Melissa, he might have had sex with her and regretted it but it would have been consensual and it would have been another thing that he would have had to explain to Kevyn.

Maybe Martin and Ethan had been right when they told him that he should have an occasional bed partner, it might have helped but he just didn't feel right about it and never took their suggestion. But now he was hard and it wasn't for just any woman, it was for Kevyn.

He packed up his things and headed toward his car, as soon as he stepped outside, he knew that he was being watched but not by another vampire but by Melissa. He pretended not notice as he got into his car and drove away checking several times to be sure that he wasn't being followed.

******

For Melissa, it had now become very personal, "Just who does that bitch think she is?" Melissa said angrily as she watched Patrick come out of the building. All she needed was for him to fuck her once and she could blackmail him for millions and not be tied down in a marriage. Of course he wouldn't just hand over the money, she was over eighteen so she couldn't use the statutory rape thing but what if... she said that she was pregnant? Or she said that she would accuse him of rape if he didn't pay up?

Warning bells clanged in the back of her mind, her mother wouldn't approve of either plan she would tell her that it was too risky and advise her to leave Patrick alone. Melissa knew that she should but also knew that she wouldn't, she had something to prove to herself, to her mother and now that bitch with the man's name.

kalamazoo707
kalamazoo707
1,665 Followers
12