Patrick Ch. 13

Story Info
Choices to be made.
7.6k words
4.79
28.7k
29

Part 13 of the 15 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/30/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kalamazoo707
kalamazoo707
1,663 Followers

Kevyn was physically and emotionally drained. It occurred to her that two things happened that night, when her mother died a life ended but when she finally publicly acknowledged what Patrick was to her, a life had begun, theirs; but she was much too tired and sad to think beyond that thought, there was still the funeral to plan and to get through.

As soon as the papers were signed Patrick led Kevyn to the car, he would have carried her if she would have let him. The ride back to the hotel was quiet with the exception of Kevyn sniffling in an attempt not to cry anymore. Her mother wouldn't have wanted her to be sad for too long but she missed her, she would miss the Sunday afternoon phone calls while they watched the cooking channel at the same time and talked about how they would change the recipes.

The next battle would be over her belongings, "You would thing we're the Ewing's from Dallas with the way you're all arguing over her stuff!" She snapped during her last visit home. After that the subject didn't come up again. The house was going to Louise and she wasn't going to bend on that point. Louise was the one who lived with their mother and spent many a sleepless night sitting up with her after their father had died and if they didn't like it...

"Baby, stop thinking ahead." Patrick said holding her hand, "One thing at a time." he added.

Kevyn gripped his hand so tightly her fingers were going numb. How had she gotten through her father's funeral alone? She wondered as a tear escaped and ran down her cheek. She missed him too, sometimes more times than others but especially now.

She was his girl, she was the one that would rather stay home and watch a ballgame on TV with him than go out with her friends. Tears flowed in earnest when she remembered how her mom used to complain about the two of them hogging the television on Sunday afternoons so that they could watch sports together but yet she kept them in a steady supply of soda and chips while she did her crossword puzzles. It was then that she realized that she had a connection with her parents that the others didn't. That didn't mean that they weren't loved, they were but her relationship with her parents was.... Different.

And now they were both gone but hopefully together in heaven or another dimension. That thought gave her a small measure of comfort as did the thought that in a week or two she could go back to California leaving Clay and his secret behind. Suddenly, she wanted it all to be over with; she wanted to start her life with Patrick. The rapes mattered but didn't matter; he was no longer that man. They mattered because they were horrible and they couldn't be discounted but on the other hand they didn't matter in regards to how they felt about each other. She would stake her life on the fact that Patrick couldn't and wouldn't harm another woman like that.

Her head had begun to pound again and she took a deep breath to calm her nerves, she was so tired.

********

Gene stood staring at the phone his loyalties torn. He asked himself what was it that he owed Clay other than for the sizable investment that he was going to make and came to the realization that he was being used and that the money was his thirty pieces of silver. He then thought about Kevyn, she was his sister and that alone should have trumped any sense of loyalty that he felt toward Clay but yet he was still hesitating. He walked away from the phone confident that whatever was going to happen wouldn't happen until after the funeral. It would give him some time to try to talk Clay out of following through with his plan; if he couldn't get him to change his mind then he had a decision to make.

********

Puff Jefferson held the phone in his hand long after Clay hung up. He just didn't get it; Clay had been in love with Kevyn since grade school even though he had been teased as badly as she had been. He had gotten into more fights and had more detentions than any kid in their class and it was always because he was defending Kevyn. The sad thing was that Kevyn had never returned those feelings even though Clay was the only guy paying her any attention until she lost weight and then they came out of the woodwork. Hell, he wanted a taste of her himself but never acted on it, as far as she was concerned, she belonged to Clay then and she belonged to Clay now.

Like Kevyn, Clay never talked about the one date he and Kevyn had. Puff wondered if Clay had gotten impatient with her and tried to force her but he didn't think so, that wasn't Clay's style. He simply was too in love with Kevyn to do that which meant that Kevyn had either seen something or heard something but what? They were on a date and surely Clay wouldn't have.....

"He wouldn't have been that stupid would he?" Puff thought to himself, it would explain the orders that he had just gotten but why now? If she had seen or heard something and she hadn't said anything why.... It had to be the man, there could be no other explanation but why not just have the man taken care of? He wondered.

Before he did anything, he was going to talk to Clay. Of all of the people who worked with Clay he was the only one that could get him to see reason. He didn't want to hurt Kevyn, the man he didn't care about but Gene too? What in the hell was Clay thinking?

*******

Clay lay on the bed totally nude, the hooker that he had hired for the night could have been Kevyn with a few differences; Kevyn's voice was soft and melodic where the woman that had just sucked him off had a loud, tinny almost whinny voice. Kevyn's skin was a deeper, richer tone of brown but in the dark the difference wasn't noticeable. The resemblances were all physical, personality wise this woman in no way resembled Kevyn.

"Honey...."

"I told you not to say anything!" Clay snapped. Her speaking had just destroyed the illusion that he was in bed with the love of his life and wife Kevyn. The illusion shattered, Clay pushed the woman off of the bed.

"Get dressed!" he snarled at the confused woman. He reached for his wallet, threw four one-hundred dollar bills on the floor and got out of bed leaving the woman alone in the bedroom to get dressed. By the time he would be finished with his business the woman would be gone, one of his men dropping her off at whichever corner she chose.

He didn't indulge in the use of prostitutes often and when he did it was because Kevyn was somewhere in the vicinity and he couldn't have her. He didn't feel guilty about it, it was what it was but he wished that it was different and maybe it would have been if he hadn't......

He pushed the thought out of his mind; Kevyn had never loved him and never told him or given him any indication that he did. At first he thought it was because she thought that he wouldn't amount to anything but he eventually came to realize through her brother Gene that she simply didn't love him.

Gene tried to warn him every time he called to tell him that Kevyn was in town.

"Dude, you need to stop, she doesn't care for you like that."

Clay would always shut him up choosing to believe that at some point she would change her mind. Now she was fucking some rich white dude.

It was over.

The love that he felt for her was the only thing that kept him from making the decision that he made, she was no longer his and no longer under his protection. He still loved her, he always would and every woman he would think about marrying would have to measure up to her-an impossible task.

But love her or not, her risk to him just rose exponentially, he couldn't trust her not to say anything to her new man if she hadn't already, that's why the both of them had to go. He felt a deep sadness for Kevyn but for Patrick Sinclaire he felt absolutely nothing.

********

Patrick led Kevyn from the car and to the closest elevator holding her tightly against him. When the elevator stopped on their floor they exited not speaking to the people who were waiting to get on. He hurried her to the room and sat her on the bed leaving her long enough to start the bath water running and adding the lavender scented oil to it.

When he went back to the room she was sitting in the same spot but she was crying softly and trying not to. She needed to cry and didn't understand her hesitancy to do so. He sat beside her, pulled her into his arms and whispered in her ear, "you're safe, it's alright to cry."

Kevyn bit back a sob and then slumped against him and sobbed she knew that she was breaking her promise to her mother but she couldn't help it, she needed to cry and deal with her grief before the funeral. Patrick lifted her from the bed and onto his lap and began to gently rock her as she cried.

As he rocked her he made a silent promise to her that after this was over, there would be no more pain for her only happiness. When she quieted, he carried her to the bathroom and stripped the both of them with a thought. Still carrying her, Patrick stepped into the tub, sat down and readjusted Kevyn in his lap. His cock hardened as it pressed against her bottom but he ignored it, she needed to be cared for, his own need would wait.

"Tell me about your parents." he said softly suspecting that she had never talked to anyone about them in depth.

She talked throughout the bath, as Patrick dried her off and carried her back to bed and through the complete head to toe body massage. When she was finished, she was drained but she felt better than she had in a long time.

"Thank you." She whispered as she kissed him.

Patrick returned the kiss deepening it and then pulling back. He didn't want her to think that he was taking advantage of her in her grief.

"Don't stop." Kevyn whispered, "I need you."

That was all that he needed to hear. He kissed her again moaning when she offered her tongue to him. His mouth left hers and made a slow trail to her neck down to her shoulder and finally to his first stop on her body. A stiffened nipple that was beckoning him to hurry.

"Kev are you sure that you're ready for this?" he asked as he salivated just thinking about her nipple in his mouth. "There's no going back if we do this."

There was the briefest of hesitations but her voice was strong when she replied.

"I'm sure unless you've...."

Kevyn yelped and then moaned when Patrick's warm mouth enveloped her nipple and greedily sucked on it moaning as it became even harder in his mouth.

Kevin wrapped some of his hair in her fingers pulling it when his tongue flicked across the tip of her nipple with just the right pressure. Patrick released the nipple and looked at it still glistening from being in his mouth and then paid homage to the neglected one.

His hands roamed and touched every place on her body except for one, the space between her legs. Kevyn felt a blast of heat as Patrick's hands explored her and her hands explored him. This is what she had been missing she realized, not just the lovemaking but the feeling of being loved and cared for.

Finally Patrick's hand began to drift down her body, lightly touching in some places more firmly in others until it reached her mound. He ran his fingers through the course hair before slipping a finger between the lips and moving them up and down becoming wet with the juices that flowed from her. He took his fingers from her and brought them to his nose and inhaled deeply closing his eyes in pleasure as he took in her scent.

Kevyn watched as Patrick inhaled her scent from his fingers and then smiled as he put his fingers in his mouth and tasted her for the first time. "You taste so.... Sweet, I... Kevyn...."

Patrick was at a loss for words as he tried to describe what he was feeling at that moment. Nothing that he could think of even remotely came close to what he wanted to say.

"Patrick?" Kevyn called softly "I love you too."

There it was, those three small words, "I love you and I didn't want our joining to be when you are in much pain... if you want to stop....."

"I don't want to stop." Kevyn said and pulled him down for a kiss, "make love to me." she breathed against his lips, "please."

Patrick knelt between Kevyn's legs and waited, he wanted to give her every opportunity to change her mind. When it didn't come, he moved forward until the tip of his leaking cock was touching her pulsing clit. Both of them moaned at the contact as Patrick massaged her throbbing nub with the tip of his cock before ever so slowly he entered her.

He had to stop several times as he felt the familiar signs that he was going to come. To distract himself as he waited he talked, telling Kevyn over and over again how beautiful she was and how thankful he was that she claimed and accepted him. When he calmed he would continue his slow entrance into her body constantly looking for any sigh that she wanted to stop or that he was hurting her.

Finally when he was all the way in, he stopped to enjoy the warm tightness of her around his cock. He began to move so slowly that it was almost imperceptible except for the blazing heat that Kevyn felt from her head to her toes. Patrick grabbed her hands and pulled her up so that he could look into her eyes as he made her his mate for all time.

Kevyn closed her eyes as her orgasms neared, "No, please open your eyes." Patrick said softly, "I want you to see how much I love you... are you ready to receive me?" he asked his voice strained as he fought for control. Patrick knew that she was close and he wanted her to climax first. He bit his lip hard enough that he drew blood, "Patrick!" Kevyn screamed as the first orgasm of her mated life washed over her. The moment she screamed his name, Patrick came with his eyes glued to hers both of them crying as their orgasms waned.

Kevyn clung to Patrick, she had never felt as loved as she did in that moment, the thought crossed her mind that maybe they shouldn't have done this on the eve of her mother's death but then she realized that this was exactly what her mother would have wanted for her and she let go of the feeling of guilt.

"Are you alright?" Patrick asked pushing her back so that he could see her face, "did I hurt you?"

"I'm fine, I promise." Kevyn said softly, "so that was it?" she asked.

"Unless you want a wedding then the answer is yes, Patrick replied.

"This is fine for now." Kevyn replied yawning.

Patrick eased her back to the bed and slid out of her looking at his cock which was coated with the combination of their fluids. As he settle her in his arms he decided that wedding or not they were going to wear wedding bands, he wanted there to be no question to anyone that she was taken.

"Welcome to our family Kevyn Sinclaire." Patrick murmured against her head.

********

Gene was awake all night trying to decide on what he should do. He kept reminding himself that it was a simple decision but he just couldn't make himself decide. The funeral wouldn't be for another two or three days depending on what Queen Kevyn decided he thought with bitterness and then stopped himself. Getting mad at her wasn't going to help anything.

As he showered and changed his clothes he wondered if he shouldn't try to talk to Clay today. He was about to decide when the phone rang.

"What time is the family getting together?" Clay asked.

"Six but......"

"I'll be there." Clay said in a tone that Gene recognized all too well, it was the business man talking.

"I don't think that's a good idea." Gene protested.

"The meeting going to be at the house?" Clay asked.

"Yes but...."

"Someone home now?"

"Yes but Clay I don't think that you should come, it's a family thing and....'

"Is Patrick Sinclaire going to be there?" Clay asked sharply.

"I.... I guess so; he's her significant other as she called him."

"Is he married to her?"

"No..."

"Then he isn't family, if I can't be there neither can he." Clay said, "Do you agree?"

"Well no because...."

"I'll see you at six, food will be delivered by five."

Clay hung up before Gene could say anything. Gene knew what Clay was up to, he wanted to see the man who had managed to get into Kevyn's heart and bed. He thought of calling her to warn her but thought better of it; Clay was going to show up anyway.

******

Kevyn spent the first half of the morning on the phone with the funeral home.

"What do you mean that she had no insurance?" she asked shocked, "Of course she did! It's with the same company that dad had! Let me call you back."

Kevyn called the insurance company next.

"When did it lapse?" she asked, "ok, thanks."

"Sweetheart let me help." Patrick said taking the phone from her hands.

"I can't ask you to do that and besides I have enough saved to pay for it." she replied.

"That's the money that you've been saving for your condo." Patrick said.

"Yeah well this is more important than that." Kevyn said and reached for the phone.

"Kevyn part of being married or mates is knowing that you can depend on someone to be there for you in whatever capacity that you need whether it's as a lover, friend or someone to scream at. I get the feeling that Lonnie was none of those things but I'm not Lonnie, I will never leave you to suffer alone and your family is now mine, let me help."

Kevyn blinked back tears, Patrick was right. Lonnie hadn't been any of the things that he had mentioned and he certainly was nothing like him but old habits died hard.

"I'll pay for the flowers." She said.

"Kevyn... alright." he said giving in when he saw the determination on her face. "Let's call the funeral home back but let's not mention to the family how it was paid for, your brother already has issues with me."

An hour later the service was paid for except for the casket and headstone. Patrick gave the funeral director strict instructions that the insurance policy and anything financial was not to be mentioned to the family.

"I'll be covering the cost of the services." he said, "yes and thank you."

Kevyn had already ordered the flowers which wouldn't cause a problem; she ordered her mother's favorite flowers, roses and carnations.

"I'll call you in the morning with the date and time of the services." Kevyn said before hanging up.

While she made other calls including to her landlord who surprisingly was sympathetic telling her that she could pay the rent when she returned. Kevyn thanked him profusely and made her next call which was to work. Patrick watched her as she made her calls amazed that the beautiful woman on the phone was really his.

He dialed Ethan's number and as he waited for him to pick up wondered where Kevyn would want to live. There was also her school schedule to work out and her job....

"Patrick? Are you alright?" Ethan asked, "We were starting to get worried about you."

"I'm fine; I'm in Pittsburgh with Kevyn, her mother died last night."

"I'm sorry to hear that, how is she?"

"All things considered? She's alright... we mated last night."

"You did?" Ethan asked surprised.

"Yes and Ethan? It was and she was and is amazing!"

"Congratulations!" Ethan said and meaning it, "when can we expect you home?"

"I'm not sure yet." Patrick replied, "We have some things to take care of after the service why what's happening?"

"The girls are mated as well." Ethan replied.

"The girls are mated? Ethan that's wonderful! When's the wedding?"

"Two weeks, do you think that you'll be back?"

"I hope to be back before then; I want you all to meet Kevyn before a big family gathering like a wedding.

"Just keep us posted and is it alright to tell everyone?"

"Sure, but tell them not to call until after the service, we've got a rough ride ahead of us." Patrick replied.

"Anything that you need help with?"

"No, we're good, look I have to go; I'll talk to you soon." Patrick said when he saw that Kevyn was starting to get dressed.

kalamazoo707
kalamazoo707
1,663 Followers