Patricks Marriage Changes Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up hours later, alone on the bed. I heard a shower running and as I sat up rubbing the sleep out of my eyes, I saw that a cart had been brought into the room. There were trays of food, fruits, hot vegetables, and some kind of rice and meat dish. I saw nobody else in the room, so I got up, naked, and went over to the cart to get something to eat.

Just as I began to pick out some food, the bathroom door opened and Patrick came out, wrapped in a towel.

“Hey sweet heart. How are you?”

“Oh Patrick. That was...your were...awesome. Thank you.”

“Ann, look, about the...”

“Patrick, you didn’t know, I didn’t know, we had no idea what was going on. We were set up. It has to do with your grandfather. Something that he did in the past, a long, long time ago. We’ve been led into a trap of sorts, and it was all my fault.”

I felt the tears fall as I choked on my last words. The guilt of what I had done over the last days, and the shame of my thoughts and my actions overcame me and I just stood there crying. Even though I hadn’t actually cheated on my husband, I felt as if I had anyway. What really got to me though was how kind and loving Patrick was being with me. I realized that I was probably the most lucky woman in the world to have him for a husband.

“Ann, don’t cry. It’s not your fault. I’m not sure what’s going on yet, but I think that it’s me they want for some strange reason. I don’t get it yet, but you are not the reason nor the cause we are here. They would have gotten me here one way or the other. I just wish you were safely away from here at the moment though.”

“I don’t think they mean to hurt you Patrick. Me either. They need you for something. I’m not sure myself, except that I know it has to do with your grandfather and his being some kind of Shaman or Priest of some type.”

“What? My grandfather was just a man. A wealthy man, but a normal everyday kind of guy. He was no Priest or Shaman.”

“I was told that you wouldn’t know because he kept it from all of you, your father included. While he lived here a longtime ago he was involved in some kind of religion or cult thing. He was very important in it and had a lot of power.”

“Well, I sure don’t know anything so why go to all this trouble? I can’t tell them anything about him like they want to know.”

“They know all they need to know Patrick. Joan told me that they needed...that they...that your...”

“What Ann? That I’m what?”

“They need your sperm for some kind of ritual or something. I don’t know it all, I don’t think that Joan knows anymore than that either. They need something only you can give them.”

“Oh man, this is so much bullshit. This is 2003 for Christ’s sake. I have no magic, I have no power, what the hell is wrong with these people anyway?”

We talked for a couple of hours. The people in charge of us weren’t seen at all during this time. I found that I was getting horny after eating. It was a strange feeling and I didn’t understand it until I realized that the food must have been spiked with something.

I looked at Patrick and I saw that he too was getting real horny too. We had been tricked yet again. This wasn’t so bad though because my husband and I were together now. I got up and decided to go with the flow. Taking Patrick’s hand, I led him over to the sofa and sat him down on it.

I stood back up and then, going over to the stereo I turned on some music. It reverberated through the room in a sexy and slow beat. I stepped up in front of my husband and began to sway to the beat, moving as sexily as I could. I saw Patrick licking his lips as my body moved. I leaned in and let my breasts rub across his chest. His towel slid around his hips. I moved in close and grabbed that towel and pulled it away, tossing it over the back of a chair nearby.

My moves became more and more heated as the beat of the music began to rise. My hips were flipping side to side as my breasts began to jiggle around with the increased tempo. Patrick reached out and caressed my breasts, his hands slipping across my nipples, teasing them to hardness.

I stepped in close, going between Patrick’s legs, my knees pushing his legs wider. I bent down slightly and let my hands move over his hardening cock. My breath on his chest as I began to fondle and stroke him. He moved his hands to my pussy, fingers slipping through those lips, then after finding that tight little hole, inside of me.

I moaned loudly in the room, though the music covered it up. Patrick began to stroke his fingers in and out of me as I stroked his hard cock. I went to my knees, his fingers slipping out of me. He soon had my breasts in his hands, pulling and tugging on my nipples. I took his shaft into my mouth and began to suck him.

Suddenly, I was roughly pulled up and away from my husband. There were eight women in the room, and three had grabbed me while the others were holding Patrick down on the sofa. He was struggling and broke free. He was not being gentle at all with them, women or not.

He moved to help me and as he did the leader, Sanya stepped up behind him and stuck a needle in his butt. Patrick turned to see what was going on and fell to the floor. I cried out as he went down, fearing the worst.

“Calm down lady. He will be ok woman. Just a little something to calm him down. Here, it feels like this.”

Saying that, someone stuck me with a needle too. I felt a hot stinging sensation, then all went black. Awakening later, how long I wasn’t sure, I found myself in a room all by myself. I was tied to a bed, spread eagled, and very naked. I felt a tingling all over my body and looking around I saw that someone had rubbed me down with some kind of oil.

The room was nice looking, but the bed I was on was weird. Actually I don’t think it was a bed more than it was a bench with super padding on it. I could see that it was an ‘X’ shape, with a small pillow added for my head. My arms were the top part of the ‘X’ and my legs were the bottom. The padding was soft and smooth, but not leather. More like an animal skin of some type. Very fine fur covering wherever my skin touched.

Looking around to the sides I saw things hanging from brackets and chains. Some of them were barely recognizable as long dildos while others had no shape that would lend me an idea of their purpose. I realized that I was trapped and no way to get loose. I began to shake in fear as the full import of my situation came to my thoughts.

12