Paul Gives Alison Her Black Dreams

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I recalled that on the night that Alison was reading the book, when I had joined her in bed and initiated our usual night-time sex, I had found her drenched between her legs. So drenched, I dived down the bed to lap from the gorgeous womanly fountain, tasting her wonderful flavour. I've adored the taste of Alison's pussy juices from my very first time of going down on her. The realisation of what Alison found so exciting fully dawned on me the next day as I thought over it all some more.

Clearly, Alison found it strongly arousing to read about inter-racial sexual encounters. It was yet another clue in the new picture of my young wife that was forming. And the unexplained underlying factor was my own arousal from it.

There were other minor signs such as her favourite films were often featuring black male actors. I could see delight in her eyes if we encountered a good looking black guy whilst we were out and about. With my newly wiser eyes, I could see that my beautiful young wife held secret desires.

I was understanding too that my own feelings were provoking me into finding out just how deep Alison's desires went -- and how far would she go. I again shocked myself pleasurably with the admission that I already felt prepared to let Alison go to any length in order to discover the true extent of her desires. I tested and re-tested my own feelings and emotions by asking myself hard questions. Would I really let Alison experience a black lover, let her be fucked by some handsome black guy with a large cock? My head answered with an unreserved 'Yes' and this was confirmed by my hardening cock.

As it happened, not long after this, fate stepped in to move the intriguing subject up onto a higher level. Alison was clearly quite excited by something when I arrived home one evening. I asked her what was causing her to seem so thrilled. Still sounding quite high on it, whatever it was, she suggested we had an early supper and then we'd go to bed. She'd share her excitement then. We would often go to bed early in order to commence fucking as soon as we could.

With my excitement growing, we rushed our meal and headed to the bedroom. Quickly stripping naked, the way we always went to bed, I realised that I was already semi-aroused just on Alison's excited air. I noticed that her nipples were crunched and aroused. We got onto the bed, not covering ourselves as it was a warm evening. I urged Alison to share her excitement. "Well!" she started, turning onto her side and presenting her fabulous tits to me for fondling. I saw her nipples slowly stiffening even harder. "Today, on my ward, we had a young guy admitted, a black guy, twenty years old. He has two broken legs from a cycling crash. I was looking after him. He's on low dose pain killers but nothing that would affect his consciousness or control of himself.

"I needed to give him a bed bath. With the screens around, I drew his top bedsheet down and eased his gown upwards. His eyes darted to and fro but were on me as I revealed his cock. Fuck, Paul, is he gifted. It's huge. It lay there, almost coiled due to its length. I began washing him, avoiding his cock at first but I reached the point were I needed to clean there too. As is normal, I took it in my hand and soaped it, carefully washing the cock head. I noticed his breathing go deeper, then his cock began to grow and stiffen.

"Now, that's not an unusual experience for a nurse, it's happened to me before, but this occasion was amazing because of his size. It grew to a full hard on. It was long and thick and pulsing with his arousal. And, Paul, it was beautiful."

It was at this point in Alison's story that I realised that my mental image of her holding a big stiff black cock was getting me fully hard and very quickly too. She continued. "I'll admit that I quietly got a bit of the devil in me. I checked that there were no gaps in the screens. I soaped up my hand again and I gently took hold of his cock again and ran my hand up and down his length. I held it upright and soaped his ball sack too.

"They were big balls and his sack felt swollen -- but not from his injuries, from being ready to burst forth I reckoned. I saw him react. His six-pack tightened and shook a bit, he looked at me with almost a pleading expression. I heard him whisper 'Don't stop. Please don't stop!' It felt amazing to hold such a big cock, not just big but so beautifully black too. I carried on running my hand up and down his impressive length -- easily nine inches, maybe ten, Paul. Nine fucking inches at least. Fuck! I was loving it - so his plea that I didn't stop was easy to go along with. I sped up a little bit."

Alison paused momentarily at this point and I realised that she had moved her hand to her cunt. She was stroking her clit which was bulging out from under its hood. I began stroking my own cock which was now topped with a very swollen cock head. "By now, the guy had taken hold of my freed up hand, holding it quite affectionately but with an implied urgency. I stepped up the speed of my strokes, well aware of where we were going and trusting him that it would remain purely between us. After all, this was a real breaking of the rules. He was tensed, his abs were like rock. I swear his balls were bigger now as though building up pressure. My soapy hand strokes were going right over his cock head and I could feel it throbbing and swelling. My eyes met his and I mouthed my question. 'All the way?' I asked him. He nodded frantically. I carefully controlled the speed, keeping it steady. I watched his cock in fascination but also to give him my best possible hand job.

"His cock head swelled even more and then I felt the first pulse of spunk rush up the underside of his cock. I felt it under my palm, as strong as could be, then it reached his cock slit and spurted onto his chest. I slowed my hand strokes to extend his pleasure. One spurt, then another, three, the next, all big. Five was smaller but they kept arriving. Nine was about the end. There were some dribbles after that. The poor guy had had to suppress his desires to cry out and gasp through his orgasm but he clearly enjoyed it. His body shook as the pleasures were happening to him.

"I stared at his chest, his smooth shiny black skin, criss-crossed with lovely ropes of pearly spunk. I waited a minute or two before releasing his cock and cleaning up his creamy juice. It looked beautiful -- pearly colours on his steely blue-black skin. I got the scent of it in my nostrils. It was exotic, heady, almost tantalising. I wanted to lick some off him, but I didn't. After I'd got him all clean, I pulled the sheet up over him. His cock was soft but still huge, lying there pointing at his navel. I smiled at him, admiring his luscious big lips.

"He beckoned me as though he wanted to whisper to me. I moved my head beside his but he took hold of me with a hand each side of my face and pulled me to him for a steamy kiss. I'll admit, I didn't resist. It seemed appropriate. It was nice -- lovely actually. Sexy! If I'm honest, I started our tongues snaking together. Then we slowly snapped apart and returned to our patient/nurse relationship. Fuck, Paul, it was such a hot moment. It was amazing, thrilling, enthralling. And he's black, Paul. He's black. I loved it that he's black. And so fucking big. It really made me think. And if I dare also admit to you, Paul, I nearly came when he did, I was that excited. Yes, I was so fucking excited I nearly came without anything touching me. It was incredible. My knickers were drenched."

I knew what Alison meant when she said that it made her think. It was that 'thing' we both knew but rarely spoke about, let alone did anything about. We both knew what might be growing here. Now maybe it was taking on a greater dimension for us. I slid off the bed and found Alison's panties. As I expected, they were still drenched. My cock, still rock solid, twitched as I drew a great breath with her wet gusset pressed to my nose. Her unmistakeable cunt scent was there in abundance. I painted under my nose with it to keep the strong sexy 'parfum' feeding my senses. Plus, I wrapped her panties around my wrist like a sweat band but it was there for me to sniff and even suck on. I did too.

I went to Alison's side of the bed to re-join her and, reading my horny mind, she opened her thighs wide for me, pushing her cunt upwards in a gesture offering it to me. As I lifted a leg to get onto the bed, Alison's hands were already unfurling her amazing bat-wing labia open for me to slide my cock into her amply-sized cunt so that we could do what both our bodies were needing -- fuck -- and fuck with quite some gusto.

She exclaimed her delight as I pushed my cock head into her welcoming fuck hole. Alison was very quickly screaming though the first of several deeply powerful orgasms. We paused before I let go of my own reservoir of spunk.

I still had vivid images in my mind of Alison holding his stiff black cock. My own secret fetish was circling in my dirty mind. I drew a breath with the resolve to say what I was fantasising. "Ali, would you go further with him? Cos if you do, you know I'm fine with it, just like I'm fine about today. It was amazing for you -- and for me to hear about. D'you think you might do more? Do you want to do more?"

My heart pounded with my asking the questions and the possibilities that might come within her answers. "Well, he's still my patient tomorrow. I do know that much. I could easily give him another hand job but to be brutally frank, Paul, I'm already fantasising about taking it a step further -- higher even."

My heart seemed to skip a beat. "You mean...." I hesitated.

"A blow job!" she gasped, pushing up harder on my cock which was still buried inside her, seeking more penetration. "I want to give him a blow job. I want to suck him off. I want to suck his lovely black cock."

"Do it! Do it!" I instinctively urged my horny wife, my own fetish really driving me on with quite some gusto. With that, my excitement went over the edge and I orgasmed with my cock not even moving inside Alison's juiced up cunt.

She felt my spurts and held me to her, pressing me hard against her tits as the pleasures swirled within me. "Well, I guess I can see that the idea excites you too, Paul. Fuck, I love you, my horny and dirty husband."

It was a night of frequent intermittent sex, both of us waking aroused and helping ourselves to the other. Neither of us ever complained about being woken up to fuck, yet that night there was an extra aspect to our arousals, the prospect of what Alison was going to do the next day.

Before we got out of bed next morning, with Alison holding my hard cock and me caressing a tit, I asked "Do you think you would fuck him if you could, Darling?"

She knew precisely who I meant without there having been any lead up to my question. "I don't think it, Paul. I know it. Yes, I would fuck him. With a lovely cock like that, yes I would fuck him. And we could work it out, Paul, we'd deal with it together. I know we can do that together because I sense your excitement too." She felt my cock swell more from me hearing her words. It was as though I was endorsing her latest few words on the subject. She gave me a few soft hand strokes. It was all that was needed to bring me off, such was my excitement from her telling me of her deep desire for some black cock.

We kissed with passion as she was about to leave home for the hospital. The subject wasn't specifically discussed but both of us knew the score and that she intended a blow job for the guy if possible. We arranged only a coded phone call if the blow job took place.

"Darling, the juice was delivered. I took it all. I love you so much, Paul. See you later."

Before she cut the call off, I jabbered "Did you swallow?" I felt an urgent need to know the depth of her arousal.

There was a brief pause then Alison softly said "Yes. All of it. I swallowed all of it, Darling, all of his creamy spunk. There was loads! I loved it, Paul. I loved it!" I found myself breathless from her words. My heart pounded in my chest and my cock stiffened to its hardest. I sat at my desk trying to understand why the idea of my wife getting sexual with a black guy excited me so much. I couldn't get a full answer analysed but I knew this growing phenomenon was not over yet. It still had legs and I guessed it would travel.

Of course, Alison shared full details that night as soon as we were both home. She was clearly still elated. We quickly got supper organised and she shared the details over the meal. "I started the bed wash again, just like yesterday. I could see that he was hopeful of a repeat and he quickly grew hard right before my eyes. I handled his wonderful stiff length. I daydreamed about what it would be like to one day be fucked by a lovely big black cock like this. I soaped him and gave him a few strokes. I saw the delight in his eyes. Then I wiped away the soap, leant in and took his cock head into my mouth. He let out a long low groan. I used both hands to hold his length and I sucked and licked and lavished him. He groaned and purred. And Paul, Darling, he even slipped his hand into my blouse. He got under my bra and fondled my tit. It was magical! I have to admit to you that I loved it!"

That latest revelation nearly sent my stiff cock into orgasm. I swear, I virtually came just from her words and my sex-crazed mind. My fetish and her words practically brought me off. I was imagining his hand clasped upon one of Alison's perfect tits. And I was excited by that image. It was a pivotal moment for me. This was not fantasy. Alison was relating a real two-way sexual occurrence to me involving her and someone other than me and I was hugely aroused. My mind raced about how this might develop.

Alison carried on sharing her story. "Yes, he cupped my tit and rolled my stiff nipple. I loved it. Anyway, he obviously got very excited and there was no need for him to hold off. I felt his knob end swell up more in my mouth and I felt the spunk throbbing its way up his cock. It burst into my mouth, so much more powerfully than when I blow you, Paul, and the spurts kept coming. I had to start swallowing. I wanted him to see me take his full load. And I did. Only just though. There was a bit leaking out but I pushed it back in with a finger. From the look on his face, he was in paradise. I swallowed it all, quickly wiped my lips, then I kissed him. He gave me tongue. There's something I'll tell you later, Paul, in bed. Something quite exciting, hopefully for both of us. Anyway, later, he whispered something to me. I thought about what he asked and decided I'd do it. He passed his phone to me. I took it on my break and I did him a photo of my tits. I didn't think you'd mind if you were okay about me sucking him off. It doesn't have my face in the picture but he was keen to see my tits after feeling me. He loved the picture and told me that I have great tits. You're okay with that, aren't you, Paul. I loved it."

I gulped as I thought about what Alison had done. "Er, yeah, yeah, I'm cool with it." I stammered. I was okay about it too. I knew because my cock was still telling me. Alison went on the describe the guy's spunk to me, how it was so creamy and tasted fabulous. It was only her second guy that she's blown so I felt like his spunk is superior to mine. Hell, so what! His cock is superior to mine too. My wife's sucked it and I get a massive hard on from it all.

"Paul, here's the extra bit of the story." said Alison as we undressed for bed. She pulled her bra off her tits to reveal them in their true splendour -- but one was adorned with two love bites, both close to her areola. "Paul, it was so hot. When I was tending to his pillows, he pushed his hand into my blouse, flipped open a couple of buttons and then he did this. I didn't like to stop him. In fact, I didn't want to stop him. Besides, I quite enjoyed another man giving my tits some loving attention -- and a black guy at that. Yes, Paul, I gave a black guy some moments with my naked tit." she confided coquettishly. Though she was almost taunting me, I gasped excitedly at that revelation. The guy had sucked love bites onto my wife's bare tit, yet I was aroused by it. Again, this was thrilling me immensely. I pictured his hand cupping Alison's tit and pulling it to his lips. I groaned with some strange pleasure, a pleasure I needed to understand more fully.

With that, Alison slid her knickers off her legs and threw them to me. They were soaked at the gusset. Alison's arousal was obviously huge. Of course, I sniffed her sexy scent and then we both leapt into bed. I think my cock was inside her within the first few seconds. We both knew that the foreplay had already taken place and she was still soaked. I kissed Alison's tits where he had given her the love bites. In my mind, I could now see his mouth on my wife's tit. I took Alison to several orgasms before I let my spunk go inside her. I noticed that her eyes were closed for most of the time that we fucked. I guessed what she'd been imagining.

She needed fucking again as soon as she could get me re-hardened, which she accomplished by repeating aspects of her story. During a slow fuck, Alison said "Paul, would you be okay if I gave him an upskirt picture of me for his phone?"

I paused our fucking to check her idea. "You mean a picture of your cunt, your naked cunt for him, all the detail, with your big wings and all?" I asked in blunt detail.

Alison was straightforward in her response. "Well yeah. Seems fair. I've seen his cock, I've even sucked it!"

I began fucking her again, with quite forceful strokes of my five inches. "Yeah! Yeah!" I urged. "I think you should. He'll like that." What I omitted to say was that I liked the idea too. For some reason, I wanted the guy to see my wife's cunt. He could see her fabulous exotic labia and her wide fuck hole that gave her cunt such a great look and feel. If I was honest with myself, I think I wanted the guy to desire Alison's cunt. Perhaps as much as I still desire it.

Alison agreed that a photo was the second-best option as it would last longer than the first best option -- Alison actually showing him her cunt, which she admitted she had also considered. In fact, I took the picture for Alison, in order to get a good view, capturing all her fabulous detail. We settled on a very clear one after several attempts. As I sorted it all out on her phone, I chanced upon a picture of a large black cock, semi-erect. It had to be his. Alison hadn't yet shared with me that she had the picture. I felt my heart thumping powerfully as I stared at the fabulous monster. Actually, monster is a wrong word. Friendly giant is more appropriate, a giant capable of giving great pleasures. It did look magnificent. Not threatening, but with an air of delivering stretching pleasing sensations. No wonder she was captivated by it. I had to admit that Its size was actually breath-taking -- I had gasped - and the colour gave it a special aura of implied strength and power. My lurid mind wandered down the obvious path that considered that particular big black cock actually fucking Alison. I felt a thrilling surge in my chest. "Fuck!" I said quietly as that notion continued to thrill me.

Then I chanced upon another photo. It was Alison with her tits out, face all in view too. Lovely smile, fabulous tits! Now I know this was on her phone and the 'tit' picture she mentioned was said to have been taken on his phone, but I did just wonder if she was letting him have this one.

I decided to try to understand more of Alison's feelings by gently posing a few questions. Not long after, we were in our lounge, not yet ready for dinner but mellowed by some nice wine. I chanced bringing up the subject. "Darling, can you maybe share with me what it is that is so erotic about the idea of sex with a black guy? Just to give me a better idea of what it does for you."

123456...9