Paula Returns

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom knew that she would be tight, but he couldn't believe how tight, each tiny movement giving him waves of pleasure. He was gaining ground; a half inch at a time, the feeling was unbelievable. Paula was panting, loudly; her hands went behind him, pulling him deeper into her. He allowed her to control their fucking.

Paula began driving backwards, impaling herself onto him. Tom could feel his cock, riding on the dildo in her cunt through the thin membrane.

"Faster," Paula panted, "Fuck me faster."

Tom began pushing into her faster, sometimes loosing rhythm with Linda, but regaining it again. He knew he couldn't last long, the tightness and the friction of Linda's cock was too much stimulation to prolong it.

He felt his balls tighten; still she drove against him, forcing his cock deeper into her. Paula had lost count of the number of orgasms she'd had and another was imminent when she felt Tom's cum flooding into her. It was enough to trigger her final climax.

She slumped over Linda, feeling Tom's cock slide out of her. Tom rose from the bed, his own body covered in sweat. He watched as Paula eased herself off Linda's cock, rolling to the side, panting.

Linda rose from the bed and unfastened the harness placing the strapon onto a bedside cabinet.

"Sorry Paula, got to grab some sleep," Linda said, looking down at her.

Paula rose and dressed, struggling to put on her blouse over her sticky skin, looking confused.

"We'll do this again, wont we?" Paula said, as she fastened the buttons.

"I don't think so," Linda answered, "We'd like to move on, you understand, don't you?"

"But I thought it was great . . . we were great."

"Yes I know, but you don't have a husband or a partner, do you? We thought a foursome next, we'll find someone else."

"You brought me here, fucked me, and that's it?" Paula sobbed.

"You know the score, Paula, that's more than I did, when we fucked. I'm sure you can find your own way out, can't you?" Linda said, her hands on her hips.

Tom stood, watching, not wishing to interfere as Linda almost dismissed her.

After Paula had left Tom turned to Linda, "I can't believe you did that, why?"

"Revenge is a dish best served cold," Linda replied, smiling at Tom, "Let's find a couple, I feel like getting fucked."

Tom smiled back at her, "Contact magazines?" he asked.

"Too fuckin' true," she said, moving towards him, "Let's go downstairs and look."

Like it or loath it? Please rate it, with comments.

12