Paula's Discovery Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She could feel his hard cock press against her. He reached his hand below her and pushed his fingers against her wet pussy. He eased her apart and then extended his hand to her face and forced his wet fingers against her lips. He pushed his fingers into her mouth and she recognized the taste of her arousal.

He pulled his hand back and now positioning her hips, she felt the tip of his cock press against her wet lips. She felt herself pulled back a half inch and could feel her pussy begin to accept him but no more. She pushed back against him but he resisted her.

She relented and he again placed his cock at the now-soaked entrance to her pussy, she hungered for him and then without warning, he pulled her back, impaling her on his cock. She gasped as the full length of his hardness filled her.

She moaned and her head rocked back.

She felt his right hand under her again and he cupped her right breast, her left breast hanging free. His palm slid down so that her large firm nipple was captured between his fingers. His fingers clamped her nipple and she felt the first orgasm of the night sweep over her as she cried out.

Rob grabbed her hips and began to pound against her. She felt his full balls slap against her inner thigh and she knew that they would soon empty into her. She wanted every drop.

As her body was wracked with her second orgasm she felt his knees buckle and his next thrust was harder and he held her back against him. Her hips now rocked with his as she could feel the warmth of his cum fill her.

As he steadied, he pushed her forward and fell against her with a gentle motion. He paused and then drew out of her.

He rolled her over and slid on the bed next to her and their lips met.

Over the next three hours their love-making was more reserved and exploratory but he maintained his control and fulfilled Jane's aching need to be taken. She marveled at her good fortune to find a lover with an uncommon level of awareness in a young man. And as a young man he brought the stamina she sought; even his third orgasm filled her mouth and she could barely swallow fast enough.

As Marge and Joni turned down the hall toward their rooms, Marge said, "I hope you enjoyed yourself tonight."

Joni paused and turning toward Marge, she said, "It was unbelievable!" "I felt so alive and sensual," she beamed.

Marge couldn't help but laugh as she marveled at the awakening of her friend.

Joni, unlocked her door and stepped inside. Marge followed her in, knowing the connecting door was still open. Joni sat down on the edge of her bed and Marge, sat on the small sofa facing her.

"When I looked at the men tonight I felt that they were excited just looking at me," Joni explained. "Growing up, I always felt plain; it seemed that the guys always were attracted to the girls around me and never noticed me."

Marge, knowing exactly what Joni meant, felt that she wanted to make a point. After all, that was one of the main things about "Slut Night." Being noticed and feeling the lust; letting yourself enjoy the freedom and attention.

"I felt that way when I was growing up too," Marge said.

Joni looked at Marge in surprise.

"When I got to college I began to notice that the girls who got all the attention weren't always the prettiest or had the nicest figures," Marge began to explain. "There was something else and one day, I realized that if you project yourself in a certain way, people will adopt that same perception of you." "Men in particular will respond to you initially in the way that you project yourself." "Sometimes it's as simple as a change to your make-up or outfit."

Joni pondered what Marge said.

Marge continued, "There is a time when projecting yourself toward men is for the purpose of finding a mate and that is a specific kind of projection; the kind your Mother helps you with," she laughed.

"Most women move on through life and never get to experience any other kind of behavior." "Women like Penny and Anne, found out on their own the incredible excitement to be felt when you cross boundaries and discover that there are other aspects of your persona, you never knew you had," Marge continued.

"Once you experience that side of yourself, you can decide if that aspect of your personality will take a role in your future and if so, how," Marge explained. "Our club enjoys each other's company and one reason is because all of us understand our sensuality better and enjoy exploring it together."

Joni nodded and smiled and said, "Thank you for inviting me." "I see now that it was a gift to give me a chance to experience things I never would have felt if we hadn't met."

Marge felt touched and relieved because she thought a long time before inviting Joni. She felt something inside that Joni would benefit by what they could offer but also knew it was risky. She valued Joni's friendship and knew that was at stake if Joni had felt uncomfortable.

Marge felt the need to lighten the mood and smiled teasingly and said, "Plus we are pretty good at teaching how to give blowjobs."

The girls laughed and Marge stood to leave and as she stepped toward the door she said, "You're a natural and maybe you'll want to give another one someday."

Marge turned back to Joni expecting to see her blushing at Marge's tease. Instead, Joni was looking at her with a half-smile.

Marge stopped in surprise and turned back to Joni.

Joni, looked at Marge sheepishly at first and then with more confidence said, "I always wondered what it would be like to have a cock in my mouth." "I even tried a few times with my husband."

Joni had Marge's complete attention.

"Even though it was a little awkward, last night in Penny's room it answered the curiosity I had for years," she said. "It was a huge rush," she exclaimed.

"I felt so in control and so in tune with Rob's body," she said proudly.

Marge smiled knowingly as a woman who genuinely enjoyed sucking a good cock but knew there was more to the story.

"Well, tonight at the auction, that guy hung around my table and I noticed he looked really big," she continued slowly. "I remembered what you and the others said in the limo and that got my curiosity up."

"My husband isn't too big," she offered.

Marge began to smile, as her mind began to see where this might be going.

Joni continued, "Well anyway, I was enjoying being Jasmine and found ways to brush up against him and he was getting firm and I realized it was because he was aroused because of me."

"That began to excite me even more and I decided to go for it," Joni said now almost apologetically.

Marge laughed aloud and turned and sat on the arm of the sofa to hear more.

"So what happened?" Marge asked.

"What do you mean?" Joni asked quizzically.

Marge pressed, "I mean, what happened; what did you do?"

Joni looked at Marge as if she was surprised at the question but offered, "I sucked his cock."

Marge laughed and realized she and Penny may have indeed created a monster.

Marge beamed and smiled and said, "Tell me about it, I saw him and you're right he looked huge."

Joni smiled with relief and continued, "I've seen some online videos of guys with big cocks but it looks different when you touch it yourself and wrap your lips around it."

"I could just barely get him," she explained to Marge, as if that was new information.

Marge laughed and said, "Did he cum?"

Again Joni looked at Marge as if she didn't understand why Marge would ask and said, "Well...sure."

Marge couldn't stand it any longer and said, "Ok but how did you go from looking at him to sucking his cock?"

Joni focused now that she understood Marge's question.

"I thought it was really nice of him to donate the extra $5,000 on my behalf," she began.

"As the auction ended, it gave me an opportunity to go to him and thank him," she continued.

Joni paused as if she wasn't sure Marge wanted to hear more.

Marge looked at Joni, raised her eyebrows and said, "So??"

"I waited until he was standing by himself and walked up and thanked him for being so generous," Joni said.

"I was nervous," she continued, "but I just had to see his cock."

"So I asked him if he'd like a blowjob."

Marge looked at Joni in disbelief.

"Wow, I've used the direct approach myself a few times but I'm impressed," Marge exclaimed laughing.

Marge, still laughing said, "When Penny decided she wanted to help you with the basic skills, I guess we never thought beyond that." "We didn't think you might advance so quickly."

Now Marge's curiosity got the best of her and she said, "So how was it?"

Joni thought seriously and said, "It was exciting to be so forward." "I told him to meet me in the Ladies Room in a minute or two so I could make sure there was no one there."

"I wasn't sure I could go through with it but there he was and when I got on my knees and began to open his pants, I just couldn't restrain myself," she explained.

Marge laughed.

Joni smiled and said, "It was more difficult to get my lips around him than with Rob." "It was exciting though," she added. "I could feel him tense just before he came and I was a little more ready than I was last night,"

Marge couldn't believe what she was hearing but couldn't stop smiling.

Joni stopped and looked at Marge seriously and said, "I really like sucking cock."

Marge smiled and said, "Some women take to it more than others." "To me, it's empowering because for that time the man is completely focused on you."

Joni smiled and said, "I wasn't sure if I would like it but I really enjoy it."

"I want more" she added.

Marge smiled and said, "From now on, you can explore however you wish." "We might need to refine your approach a bit," she added. "Although most men will never turn down an offer like that it might take some of the enjoyment out of the scenario," Marge said with a half-smile.

Joni considered what Marge said and responded by asking, "Have you ever taken on several men at once?"

Marge smiled and said slyly, "What do you mean by several?"

Joni explained seriously, "I saw a video once with a woman on her knees, surrounded by six naked men and she was going back and forth between them and then she took some of them in her mouth and others came on her face and tits, it was really hot!"

Whatever doubt Marge had about Joni's comfort level with The Club's activities, disappeared. There was obviously a lot of repressed energy in her petite friend.

"Wow" Marge agreed. "That does sound hot."

Marge smirked and said, "In answer to your question, I have to say all of my experience has been one on one, although I have been with more than one man in one night." Marge laughed as she found herself having to keep up with Joni's new-found ambition.

Marge suddenly felt tired and said, "I think it's time to get a shower and go to sleep."

Joni smiled but seemed disappointed.

"Ok," Joni said. "I'll see you tomorrow."

In Part 9, the weekend concludes with "Cougar Night"