Pauletta's Black Friday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Faster and faster Pauletta sucked off one man while the other man's cock kept driving in and out of his ass. When he felt the one in his mouth throbbing and jerking, his lips stopped stroking and he positioned his tongue to catch the treat he expected John to have for him. It was in the perfect place, and the first big gob of cum landed in the middle, pleasing Paul's taste buds. His sucking continued, and he was well-rewarded by two more big bursts of semen being pumped into his mouth. When he knew John was through cumming, Pauletta raised his face so no more than the cock head remained between his lips and prepared to get all the pleasure he could from the juices he had already tasted and whatever had not been squirted into his mouth.

Pauletta began by swirling the viscous fluid he already had, relishing the texture and taste before letting it slide down his throat. After that treat, he placed a thumb at the base of John's cock in front of his scrotum and the fingers of that same hand on the opposite side. Very slowly and delicately, Pauletta drew his hand toward his mouth, squeezing out all the semen left in the still-hard cock and catching it on his tongue. When his fingers and thumb reached his lips, Paul removed the hard shaft from his mouth and licked off all the cum John had provided for him. Satisfied he had gotten it all, and highly elated the cock was still hard enough for to fuck him, he treated the second mouthful as he had the first.

Knowing his brother was cumming, Richard had left his cock buried in the ass of Pauletta to allow their guest to fully enjoy it. Once she had licked off and swallowed all of John's semen, he resumed fucking the drag queen with the same kind of strokes he had been using. He repeatedly pulled back on Paul's shapely hips as he drove his cock in and out, until he felt his own climax boiling up to the surface, feeling like a geyser preparing to erupt.

"I'm almost ready to cum, Pauletta," he announced.

"Me too. Fuck me harder."

Paul's cock had been erect ever since he had climbed, naked, onto the bed, but he hadn't started stroking it until John ejaculated into his mouth. The bouquet of sensual thrills from that, combined with the incredible pleasure of the long, thick cock surging in and out of his ass had brought him to the point where he had a need to cum as urgent as that of either of the other men. Big Dick started driving his cock harder and faster into Pauletta's ass, while Paul fucked back to meet him and stroked his own erection at the same pace.

"Uh! Uh! Uh!" Richard grunted with every thrust into the beautiful white ass in front of him.

"Ahh! Ahh!" Pauletta sighed blissfully, as he felt his orgasm ready to explode. "Oh!" he cried as he climaxed, squirting a big gush of semen onto the bed, to be followed by a smaller burst.

After cumming, Paul wanted to fall forward on the bed, but Richard held him in a kneeling position and continued driving his cock in and out. Seconds later, he emulated his partner as his climax erupted, and he shot his semen into his condom. Richard's thrusts slowed down, but he kept fucking Pauletta until he had ejaculated two more times, and allowed his partner to fall forward. Dick followed him down, and ended up lying on his partner's back with his cock still buried in his ass.

All three men lay on the bed for a few minutes while they caught their breaths. Paul looked around, and liked what he saw and what he felt. John's cock, after feeding him the great mouthful of cum, looked as if it was just as hard as it had been while being sucked off. Pauletta hoped to have it plowing in and out of his ass in a few minutes. He couldn't see Big Dick's cock, but he could certainly feel it. It was as big and hard as ever, and its presence deep inside his ass was still sending out waves of joy. It might take a few strokes of his mouth, after removing the condom, but it would be ready to be sucked or do more fucking when Pauletta was ready. The night had already been a fabulous one, and it promised to get even better.

A few minutes later, it did start getting better. Richard carefully pulled his cock from Paul's ass, peeled off the condom and tossed it aside. Still sporting a huge erection, he came around on his knees to the front of the naked gay man and offered it to him, dripping with his fresh cum. Pauletta was still lying prone, but he smiled, crawled forward, and raised himself far enough off the bed to take the head between his lips and hold it there with his fingers while he licked off the semen. His legs were spread wide apart, and he hoped the other Williams brother would take the hint.

John knew what Pauletta wanted and he knew what he wanted too, so he also got to his knees, picked up a condom from where they lay on the mattress and went around to be between the enchanting blonde's legs. After covering his cock in latex, he reached out to spread the succulent cheeks that had felt so good to his hands a while earlier. John smiled when he saw how the ass he was about to fuck was already dilated, because he knew penetration would be easy, but it would still be tight enough to provide immense pleasure. There was enough of the lubricant already that no more would be needed, but he did pause to coat his erection with more of the Aqualube.

Paul was already slowly moving his face back and forth as he engulfed and releasing the big cock that was available for sucking. It was fully erect, and he loved the way it spread open his lips and the way the tight, smooth skin felt to his tongue as he caressed it. He was only taking it as far as the back of his mouth; Pauletta would give deep throat to Richard, but he wanted to wait until the second fucking of his ass was well underway.

It wouldn't take long for that to happen. He felt John's hands spreading his ass cheeks and let go of the cock he had been holding to reach back to help with that important process. His tongue continued to caress Richard's shaft, which remained in Paul's mouth while he helped the other brother finish making as deep a penetration as possible.

With Pauletta holding his own cheeks apart, John let go of them and used the fingers and thumb of one hand to pry open the hole he would be fucking, while the other hand guided his cock. He centered the tip between his thumb and index finger, made a series of minute adjustments and thrust forward. It was highly gratifying to feel his cock wedge into the small hole he and the beautiful and sexy blonde had created. It felt even better when the tight ring of muscles at the opening and the internal muscles farther inside started massaging his shaft. After another stroke, which plunged his cock in another two inches, he put his hands on Pauletta's shoulders for better leverage, and continued the same kind of strokes, driving in more deeply with every one.

It probably felt even better to Paul to feel his ass stretched open, especially when the next thrust started massaging his clit. He murmured happily but silently over the sexual thrills he was getting there and from the other cock, which was still lodged in his mouth, with the head pressed against the opening to his throat. With John's next thrust, Pauletta knew his ass was almost as crammed as it was going to get. He looked up at Richard the way he likes to do, and started to slowly draw his mouth back, caressing the hard organ with his lips and his tongue.

Richard was getting the same delights as his brother had been given earlier. Enraptured, he watched the mouth of the young gay man slowly moving back and forth around his hard shaft while Pauletta's pretty blue eyes gazed up at him with what seemed to be adoration. The drag queen's lips were applying the perfect amount of pressure on Richard's shaft, and his tongue was caressing in the way that was sure to send the maximum amount of sexual joy rocketing through Richard's body. The blow job had just started, and it was already one of the best he had ever gotten.

John Williams was getting some of the best sex he had ever gotten too. Their partner was lying prone and could not fuck back to meet him as well as he had before, but the blonde's body was squirming in bliss while John drove his shaft in and out of his tight ass. Every movement of Pauletta launched ripples of joy that swirled from John's cock throughout his body. Being sucked off earlier had taken the edge off his horniness, but he could already feel his climax building. He continued driving his clock into Paul, slowly, because he wanted the tremendous pleasure he was getting to last a long time.

Although the cock in Pauletta's ass was not as big as the first had been, it was more than thick enough to stretch him open and send waves of joy crashing through his body. It was long enough too, and raked across Pauletta's clit, inundating him with another kind of delightful sensation. He could feel his own cock getting hard from the immense pleasure provided by the two big, hard cylinders that were pleasing him so, and moved his body so he could dry fuck the mattress until he climaxed again.

The bigger of the two cocks was giving Pauletta's mouth a fabulous workout too. Richard's huge organ was one of the biggest that had ever been there, and one of the hardest. Paul's lips were spread to their maximum, and his mouth was crammed full, all the way down his throat. Big as it was, he was still able to engulf the entire thing and caress the end with the trained muscles in his throat. His tongue was having a great time, laving the thick shaft, but the girth was too great for him to lick around all of it as his mouth slowly moved back and forth for a long time.

John had been taking his time fucking Pauletta but, after many slow, deep strokes, his climax was on the verge of overwhelming him, so he started driving harder and faster into the succulent ass under him. Paul felt the change and started thrusting back and meeting the faster strokes as well as he could from his prone position. The movements of his body made his cock rub faster and harder against the mattress, and he could feel his own climax getting closer.

Dick was almost ready to cum too, and Pauletta could feel that big cock start to throb inside his mouth. Not wanting to be deprived of the taste and texture of the other man's semen by having it squirt directly down his throat, he stopped taking it all the way in. He made up for that by stroking faster with his lips, and he kept his tongue ready to slip under the head so the thick gushers of cum he was earning would land directly on it. Dick was gasping and panting from the excruciating pleasure he was getting from the pretty mouth until his climax welled up from deep inside his body and exploded.

The first gob landed right where Pauletta wanted it, covering his tongue and pleasing his taste buds with its meaty flavor. He knew there would be more for him, so he kept sucking, and he was rewarded when Dick ejaculated two more times, almost filling Paul's mouth with his juices.

A few seconds later, John Williams replicated what his brother had done and climaxed, feeling his cum blasting into his condom. He didn't stop fucking, but kept driving his cock in and out of the marvelous ass under him and two more gushes followed the first. John knew he was through cumming then, but he could also see how Pauletta continued moving back and forth, and knew his partner was dry-fucking the mattress to reach his own orgasm. Considerately, he refrained from sprawling on top of the man under him so the drag queen could fully enjoy himself while cumming.

Pauletta knew John had climaxed, but the big cock in his ass remained deep inside him and was still almost hard and was providing the same wonderful waves of joy that swept through his body. Dick's cock was getting softer, so he took it out of his mouth and treated it as he had done with the cock of the first man he sucked off. After all the delicious juices had been relished to the utmost and swallowed, he let go of the big, black giver of pleasure so he could concentrate on his own orgasm.

Because John was not lying on top of him, Pauletta was able to get part of the way to his knees and reach under his body to grasp his own cock. The much larger organ in his ass, although softening, was still massaging his prostate gland with each of his movements and providing him with exquisite pleasure. He started stroking and, less than a minute later, he reveled in his climax, squirting semen onto the sheet under him. When his ejaculating was over, Paul sprawled face down, already thinking of what a great night of sex he had experienced. He felt a small twinge of loss when the cock was withdrawn from his ass and was no longer massaging his clit, but he was too happy to really care much.

All the men had enjoyed themselves immensely, each of them cumming twice, and Pauletta getting a delicious mouthful of cum from either of the Williams brothers. They could have continued, but they were all tired after working all day and sexing it up together, and none of them really wanted to do any more, at least not that night.

"Would you like to stay here tonight?" John asked Pauletta.

He didn't have to give it a lot of thought. For a variety of reasons Paul prefers to avoid staying with a man overnight. For one thing, he is not very fond of morning sex and, for another, he has a routine he does every time he is in drag and picks up a sex partner, involving removing his makeup and taking a shower before putting on his lacy nighty. He declined the offer and got dressed, but suggested getting together again in the near future.

"I'd sure like to. I had a really great time tonight, and I'm sure it'll be just as good the next time," Richard answered, and his brother echoed that opinion.

The Williams brothers continued to live up to their reputation for treating drag queens as ladies deserve to be treated. Richard drove Pauletta to his apartment and walked him to the door before shaking hands goodnight, substantially the same as he would have treated a girlfriend. It had been a great time for all, and they would be doing it in the future, as soon as they could get together again.

Thank you for reading this story by me, Boxlicker101. Here is an URL to many more of my stories: http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=207952&page=submissions

I hope you had as much fun as John and Richard and Pauletta did and will have again the next time they are in The Purple Knight at the same time. I like writing stories on Literotica, but I like it a lot more when I know that people are reading and enjoying them, and I appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most authors on Literotica, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such feedback, whether praise or criticism, helps me to write more and better stories, and I respond to it whenever I can.

12