Paul's Birthday Gift: My Wife's IUD

Story Info
Turning 30, feeling old, my wife takes a younger man.
8.1k words
4.15
39.1k
77
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[The idea for Paul came from a Reddit post. The author, who has since deleted his account, gave his approval for me to expand, elaborate, develop, and publish this story as my own.]

***Our First Bull***

I'd wanted this for so long: a hard young teenage dick for my wife. She laughed about it, didn't take me seriously. Called it my "frat-cock fantasy," or my "stunt-dick fetish."

Don't get me wrong, the idea of a younger, fitter stud didn't turn Meredith off; she could have fun with the thought, too. But it didn't obsess her as it did to me. I couldn't get it out of my mind, and as my 30th birthday receded in my rearview mirror, it was more and more all-consuming.

She was approaching her own 30th as well, and we both saw "middle-age" lurking not very far off in the distance. Our sex wasn't terrible, but it was a bit stale, vanilla, after six years together. We'd each gotten to the point where maybe we closed our eyes and imagined a fantasy lover.

But my problem was that instead of dreaming that I was in bed with a hot 20-year-old partner, I was imagining Meredith was. When we made love it was me, not her, fantasizing that I was a barely legal frat-boy type banging the daylights out of my wife.

"The Big Three Oh" is a passage. Younger than that, your birthdays are milestones you enjoy. Can't drive until you're 16, vote like a grown-up at 18. At 21 you're all grown up. Your 20's pass in a blur, graduation, your first job, your first better job after you quit the first job. Marriage, maybe a kid of your own. It's all good, right? Each birthday a step towards more freedom, more open doors.

Until 30, and now that noise you hear is doors slamming closed. Too late to go back to grad school. You'll never be "single" again. Too late to relocate to your dream city, or change careers.

Once you pass 30, the walls feel like they're closing in. It may be a stereotype, but is bothers women more than men. A 29-year-old woman will hide it from her husband, but in private she's spending more time in front of the mirror. Looking for a grey hair, a wrinkle, a boob hinting it might soon sag. It was like magic how my wife got on board with my fetish as her 30th approached.

We had spoken to each other a few times about our vanilla bed behavior. Both of us believed and seemed to be living proof of that old saying about men peaking at 17 and women at 35. It had been years since I could go for a bedtime hat trick, and even double dribbles were getting to be a sometimes thing. Meredith, on the other hand, was turning more and more often to her Magic Wand for that elusive third orgasm she now considered her due. Sadly, she wasn't going to get there with me.

It wasn't only in the bedroom that I was starting to slow down. At the gym, where I'd played Tuesday hoops with the same gang for almost a decade, the teams got realigned last year to make up for my slowing down under the basket. Jesse joked that soon I'd have to switch to the Wednesday night "Senior" game. I pretended to think that was funny.

Finding a young guy to be our bull had been a vague dream of mine for years, but now I got serious. There are challenges inviting a young college guy into our bedroom, our marriage. There are plenty of horny and energetic men that would love to fuck a married woman. I mean, just Google MILF and stand back while your laptop explodes. (Whoops, I should have warned you not to do that at work!) And lots of these dudes wouldn't mind doing it in front of her husband. They would even enjoy it. They're drowning in testosterone and want the whole world to know it.

But I want someone that has enough of a head on his shoulders that he won't lose himself in our fantasy. He can't be so immature that he thinks there's a permanent place for him in our bedroom. I want someone ten years younger than Meredith to force her face down ass up, use her pussy like he owns it, and then to go away. Rotate her tires, change her oil, tune her up, and then let *me* drive her for a while. I don't plan to "share" her.

Playing with herself one night while talking dirty to me, Meredith came up with an elaboration on the fantasy that gave it a nudge to reality. She decided to make herself into a "birthday gift" for a 19-year-old guy turning 20. She found the perfect way to frame it to the guy: "I'm your birthday present. I'll make you feel like a man and you'll make me feel like a girl again." I was kind of stunned to watch her rubbing herself, mumbling variations of this, and soon orgasming without me. All right, I thought, let's do this thing. What could it hurt?

***Enter Paul***

We met him online, where his profile mentioned wanting a MILF. He plays baseball with one of the local universities, and he's going to college on an athletic scholarship. Perfect type of guy. His profile had the right balance of thirstiness and level-headedness that showed he had put some thought into becoming a bull. Some profiles seem written by a guy with a hard dick in his hand. Paul's profile read like he'd written it after cumming, so his mind was a bit clearer. It was a point in his favor. And he was 19, with a birthday next month!

A lot of posters immediately want to see nudes. They stopped responding to me once I made it clear we wouldn't share nudes. Most just want another porn pic for their collection. Paul obviously wanted that, but he had the presence of mind to play the long game. The guy we're looking for has to convince me that he's worth introducing to my wife.

I talked with him a bit, and he was willing to humor me. He took my questions seriously: what did he like about couples? Had he been with an older woman before? What were his fantasies? "Don't tell me what you think I want, tell me the dirty shit that you think about when jerking off but are hesitant to admit to girls because they might not be into it." He laughed at that one. A sense of humor is good.

Turns out Paul is a predator and has no shame in it. He likes the hunt, and he likes convincing sorority girls to be his slut and do things they didn't expect they'd be into. He doesn't pressure them or liquor them up. I got that much out of him when I made him clarify. There's no fun it for him if they feel uncomfortable or don't want to be kinky with him. He needs them to want it and need it. He likes virgins who will be a project to seduce, and slightly older classmates who have passed through Freshman crazy and now only give their pussy to guys who seem worth it.

And he urged us to choose him by sending me some nudes he took of himself. "No pressure, Jules. Meredith doesn't want to see herself on some internet revenge porn site. I get it. But show her what I've got to offer, OK?" He liked showing off. He wanted to be a dominant assertive "top".

"It's my time, Jules," Paul said to me. "I'm almost 20. I won't be a teenager anymore. I'm a man now, and I'm tired of fucking girls. I want to dick down my first real woman." He certainly had the equipment to dick down anybody he wanted.

Meredith and I talked it over, and I repeated what he'd said and showed her his dick pics. She told me to give her to him for a night, and then she took me to bed and just exhausted me.

I didn't tell her everything, though.

"You let your old lady have me and she'll feel like a kid again, Jules. That's what she wants, right? I'm young and hung, your fantasy boy in the flesh. But I think I know what you want, too, old man. I won't be done with her until she's done with you. You're too old for her already, right? Slowing down a bit these days, huh Old Man?"

That all happened two weeks ago.

***Her Gift Unwraps Her***

Right now, I'm standing in the doorway to our kitchen watching Paul fuck Meredith over the kitchen sink. And dear lord, they were gorgeous together. He had tight muscles with just a bit more fat than a bodybuilder might have. His cock was thicker than mine, and Meredith was enjoying it. I fill her vagina nicely when we fuck, but he was stretching her further than she'd been stretched in years.

Paul was supporting almost all of her weight, one arm wrapped around her hips and the other snaking up her torso to wrap around her throat. He had his lips to her ear and was whispering to her as he pounded her cunt.

I could hear bits and pieces but wasn't allowed to get closer. He'd made it clear that when he was inside Meredith, she was his. I needed to watch and not distract them. He didn't want me close, but he wanted me to listen as he took my wife from me. I was hard as I'd ever been, watching him master Meredith from across the room.

He'd told me where to stand, and ordered me to be naked. "When you watch your old whore take my big dick, I want you to see your little thing." I wasn't little, but he was much bigger.

He started speaking a little louder as his thrusts got more intense. "I love the first few times I fuck a new bitch. I break her in; make sure she knows who owns her. Just because you're married doesn't change that, Meredith." He said her name slowly, three syllables, each punctuated with a thrust of his hard cock. "Meh," "Rih," "Deth." Bang, bang, bang.

"In fact, it means I need to mark you more, make you real used to my cock." He pinched and twisted her nipples and chewed the flesh at the base of her neck. She bucked back against him as she moaned. I'd never seen her like this. Her whole body was twitching and jerking, out of control. Sweat glistened on her and her awesome, gym-toned muscles rippled under her skin.

"Tell me how much you like it, you old bag." He continued to play to our age gap fetish. "You're disgusting. You'll be collecting Social Security soon and you're fucking a teenager? You're almost a fucking child molester. Pump your pussy, slut. Squeeze my young cock. Shit, I'm barely legal, and you're so horned up."

"Jules," he called towards me, "her tired old cunt is a fucking swamp. I don't think she's ever been properly fucked."

She groaned and pushed her hips back. She was in another world. I wasn't sure she could even see me, her eyes were rolled up so high in her head. They were two perfect specimens, each in their sexual prime, showing me a better fuck than I would ever again experience myself. She loved every bit of her older lady younger stud fantasy fuck.

He was right about the swamp part, too. Light reflected off of the cunt drippings that drenched both her thighs and ran down the full length of her legs. Paul was literally fucking my wife to the point that she was standing in a puddle of her own vaginal secretions.

Her eyes tried to find me, and then just as quickly turned away in shame and delight. She was moaning like a barn animal. "God, I love it. It feels so good, Paul." It made her feel so guilty to stare at me and tell me how much better he felt. And her guilt just tightened her cunt muscles, clenching his hot cock inside her.

He bit her ear and picked up his pace for a good twenty seconds, banging her over the counter. He looked down at her like a prized possession, running his hand up her back slowly as he fucked her from behind. His hand gripped her hip hard, settling into the curve of her hip.

She braced herself against the wall with one hand, the other gripping his wrist tightly. Her mouth wide open as he took her breath away. She was drooling, too excited sexually even to swallow. Her tits were shiny with her saliva in the harsh overhead light. Paul was fucking her to death and she was seeping fluids uncontrollable at both ends.

He gripped her hair and pulled her up sharply, slowing his pace and grinding into her. "Here it comes, Meredith. Your first load. When I cum I like to picture my bitch pregnant. Your baby bump is going to look real nice after I breed you."

She groaned and started grinding her hips in a circle against him, turning her head to kiss him. "Fill me, Paul. Cum inside me." She panted, out of breath. "I need it."

He moved his arms, reached down between her thighs, then spread them out wide, and lifted her into the wheelbarrow position. He could bang her even harder now, and the slapping of his muscled pelvis and her meaty ass cheeks was loud, clear across the room.

He played to our fantasy. "Take my teen dick, you old whore. Married and horny, aren't you, Bitch? Your tired old husband can't fuck you like this anymore, can he? Did he ever?"

And with that he pulled her to him, his hands squeezing her breasts painfully, lighting her fuse, and buried himself deep inside her as he came.

I watched incredulously, with a mixture of jealousy and burning arousal, as a man ten years younger than me inseminated my wife. He held her like he owned her. Primal and strong. A predator claiming his prey. Her head and torso sagging in exhaustion on the countertop, her legs still around him, no part of the fuck-slut I married touching the floor.

They were both panting, chest heaving as they came down from their high. He bit her ear again, and she turned her head. They kissed, hard, her hips rocking unconsciously against his softening cock. I knew now, if not earlier, that this was not going to be a one-time thing for them. Meredith was going to need regular servicing from now on.

I heard him growl softly as she did. He whispered something in her ear that I couldn't hear. He stepped back and let his cock slip from her pussy, still mostly hard, glistening with a mixture of his and her cum. She collapsed forward onto the counter, and he lowered her legs, still spread to the messy floor. The gleaming of the light off of her upper thighs diminished slightly as his thick white ejaculate lost the fight with gravity.

He looked at me and grinned. "Ready to say thank you, Jules? Give me the rest of my birthday present?"

I gulped and caught my breath. This was it. I'd just been cucked by a man, a boy really, ten years younger than me. I made eye contact with Meredith and could see the excitement in her eyes, biting her lip slightly as she recovered.

***Cleanup On Aisle 29***

Yesterday Meredith and I had talked about this part, just the two of us. Would I be the kind of cuck who cleaned up? She was the one who suggested it to me. I'd resisted, she'd insisted. "It's an important part of my dream, Jules. The younger man claiming my middle-age vagina. Him taking me, mating with me. Animal sex. My old husband endorsing my rejuvenation."

Like many guys, I had tasted my own cum after masturbating when I was young and single. More than tasted, to tell you the truth - I whacked off into condoms and then gobbled my whole load. Meredith knew a little of this because we'd shared a zillion secrets when we were dating and beginning our sexual explorations.

"All those cuckold and swapping videos we're looked at have the husband cleaning his wife. If you loved me..." And that was the end of the bargaining. She'd played the "If you love me..." Card and it trumps all the other cards. At least it does when you're married. So when we had sex last night, she queened my face and stayed on me until I brought her to a second orgasm.

As soon as I had given in to her, and eaten her dirty pussy last night, she moved the goalposts. Before Paul had set foot in our house Meredith had gotten me reluctantly to agree to clean *him*, too. And she did it on her own. I mean, it sounds like something a porn-addled young dude would imagine, but there it was in my wife's head, making her husband submit to her lover and suck cock.

"And *that* wouldn't make you think less of me? Less of a man to you," I had asked her. I really didn't imagine taking this sex adventure that far.

She stared silently at me until I filled the silence.

"If I suck his penis you might not ever look at me the same," I worried out loud. Damn right I worried. That's why I'd never told her about my college roommate.

Silence, just that stare, waiting for me to put the pieces together for myself.

Awareness came slowly for me. "Meredith, you don't *want* to look at me the same, do you? You want Paul to be the man, and I'll be m something less?"

That beautiful face. I loved this woman so much. "That's what you want? Me on my knees in front of a young stud?"

Silence.

"OK. I'll do this for you." No need to tell her how many times I'd done it before. I thought I'd given up cock-sucking when I got married. No reason to deny her this if she wanted to insist.

I've never seen such a smile. Women are so much more intuitive than men. She knew what I didn't. She knew that way down deep inside, when I had first agreed to let her fuck a teenage stud, I was giving it up. Sucking cock would just symbolize who I was going to be from now on. I had resigned the position of Head Man when I had offered her a better cock to play with. A little cock play with Paul wasn't going to change anything, because everything was already changed.

She said, "I want to make him a man for his birthday, and I want him to make me like a girl again for mine, and I think I want him to make you a boy for me."

***

So now I moved forward and sank to my knees, eye level with the cock that had just made me into a cuck. Our bull's cock.

I looked up at him, and he grinned, putting his hand on my head possessively. He would be 20 next week. I leaned forward, tipping my chin up, and their scent flooded my senses. I knew Meredith's smell well, but it was mixed with him so deeply. I breathed it in deeply, and I kissed the head of his cock.

"Thank you for fucking my wife." Meredith had been specific that before cleaning him I should thank him. Part of the "being a boy thing."

I breathed like a bitch in heat. I lifted my mouth and took in his cockhead. Tastes and smells filled me as I felt his girth push my mouth further open. He tasted amazing, like cunt. I pushed about half of his cock into my mouth, and I heard him moan slightly. I sucked, swirling the fat head of his cock with my tongue, as I pulled my mouth off of him. I moved my head further toward his body, closing my mouth around the thinner shaft of his cock, desperate to lick him clean of my wife's cum.

His cum too, to be honest. It felt good to serve a better man like this. It wasn't just the age thing that made him my better. He was younger, stronger, more vital at 20 than I now was at 30. But let's be honest - I'd never had a cock like this, and he'd be more of a man at age 60 than I am now or ever was. I pulled back until only the wide crown of his cock was in my mouth, pursed my lips, and nibbled on his penis.

Then I lifted his dick with my nose and dragged my tongue up the underside of his cock. I licked his hot balls and then took him back into my mouth. His cock was slowly deflating, making it easier to engulf him entirely. I sucked hard as I pulled off his cock, cleaning him like the good boy I was. I lifted his cock with my nose and cleaned my wife's pussy juice off of his balls, focusing on getting every bit from him.

After a few seconds, he pulled my hair back and turned me to face Meredith. She sat on the kitchen counter now, her legs spread, her pussy swollen and red. Her fingers played with her clit as she studied me with a hard stare. Her face was consumed with lust as she watched me service our bull. Looking down at me. Looking down *on* me. The first time she saw me suck cock. The last time she saw me as her equal.

"She needs cleaning up more than I do. If you don't hurry up, her first kid will be mine." My wife and I of course used birth control, but she had an IUD because she couldn't take the pill and all its hormones.

IUDs are 99% effective. I thought about that missing 1% just then. We'd asked Paul to talk up the "breeding" thing when they fucked. We hadn't told him that he might, in fact, fertilize Meredith. He thought "birth control" meant she was bullet-proof. It was part of the thrill Meredith and I were enjoying that we knew she wasn't.