PAWG

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I used my tongue to lick the outside of Sharon's pussy lips before diving in to tongue fuck her. When I felt I teased her enough, I took her clit between my lips and began to suck and lick it with my tongue. Sharon began to squirm and buck her hips. She took hold of my head and pressed it further against her pussy as she was about to orgasm. She lifted her hips upwards as I felt her ass clench as she came in waves. Sharon would lift herself up, release, unclench her cheeks, tense up again, and orgasm some more. She must have thought I was done after she came once but, I let her catch her breath for a moment and kept on eating her pussy like I was having second helpings of a gourmet meal. I licked her to another orgasm before Sharon signaled she was done.

It was now her turn and she knelt off to my side and took my dick in her mouth to return the oral favor. This position allowed me to play with her ass while she sucked my cock. Sharon is a really good cocksucker and her lips felt wonderful as they sensuously moved up and down on my erection. She sucked me for several minutes before she straddled me and stuffed my cock into her pussy.

As Sharon began to ride me, we looked deeply into each other's eyes. This was more than just sex, there was no doubt there was a romantic connection between us. Sex is so much better when there is that connection, this was more than a needed sexual release. I grabbed Sharon's butt cheeks as she rode my cock. She would lean over at times to kiss me or to feed me her tiny tits.

When I was approaching my orgasm, I had her get on all fours. It was such a delicious sight to see that big butt bent over in front of me offering me her pussy while her brown asshole was right there in front of me. I dreamed of seeing Sharon in this position ever since the first time I saw her bent over in front of me. I took a moment to feast on this sight, making a mental snapshot, before plunging my dick into her. I grabbed hold of those wide hips and fucked her hard and fast. Sharon started moaning loudly and began to thrust her hips back into mine. I was grabbing those pillowy buns as I fucked her hard, even spanking her a few times which she didn't seem to mind. My eyes were focused on those curvy cheeks and asshole staring up at me with me dreaming that, maybe one day, I could stick my dick in Sharon's perfect ass. I let go of her cheeks to grab her hips so I could fuck her harder. I watched her cheeks ripple like ocean waves as my hips slapped against her ass. When I was ready to cum I, clutched her ass hard, thrust my dick as deep as I could, and shot load after load into her pussy. When I was done, we both collapsed on the bed.

After catching my breath, there came that awkward moment when a guy doesn't know if he should leave or stay the night. I didn't want to appear pushy but I didn't want Sharon to think I only wanted her for the great sex.

After we both took a few minutes to freshen up in the bathroom, Sharon said to me, "You know, you can stay if you want to."

I was so relieved to hear that; it took the pressure off of me and I replied, "I would love to stay the night, Sharon. I haven't enjoyed a date like this in a long, long time. It wasn't just the great sex either. You're pretty awesome to be around."

"Thank you, Kyle. That means a lot to me. A woman never knows if a guy just wants her for a quick lay or not. I had a lot of fun too."

We talked for a while about how much we enjoyed ourselves over lunch then dinner and we both enjoyed the great sex. We both had work in the morning and decided to get some sleep. Sharon turned out the light after we kissed each other goodnight. I knew I had too much adrenaline flowing through my veins to get any sleep. I was feeling that excitement of being with a partner that captured my heart, I couldn't stop thinking about how I fell head over heels for her and it appeared she was feeling the same way.

We both slept in the nude and we cuddled laying on our sides with our bodies cradled against each other. I knew right then that I never wanted to let Sharon out of my arms. Her warm body felt so natural laying next to mine. As I lay there pretending to sleep, I couldn't help but feel her tantalizing backside pressed against my mid-section. My thoughts drifted to seeing and feeling Sharon's succulent backside, which led to a growing problem if you know what I mean. I didn't want to wake her but the more I tried not to think about her cushiony ass pressing against me, the harder I got.

I was pleasantly surprised when Sharon began to rub her ass against my hard-on. I didn't know if I woke her up or if she was like me and never went to sleep at all but I didn't care. Her buns felt wonderful as they engulfed my hard dick. We laid there for a few minutes with me rubbing myself between her ass cheeks. Sharon then reached back and guided my cock into her pussy and I began to fuck her again while I held on tightly to her buttocks. I fantasized about having my dick in her ass in this position as I thrust myself in and out of her.

Sharon and I fucked in a variety of positions again before I unleashed another load deep into her pussy. We were finally able to get a couple of hours sleep until her alarm clock woke us up early the next morning. I told Sharon I had to go home to shower and change my clothes and I would call her later.

Sharon looked at me with a devilish grin and said, "I think I'm coming down with something. I might have to call in sick today."

I'm pretty ambitious at work and have the second-highest sales in my office and was trying desperately to be number one but after looking at Sharon laying naked on the bed, I thought with my dick instead of my brain, besides, it was Friday so I replied, "You know, I think I'm getting a case of Fridayitis. I should probably call in sick too so I don't give it to someone else."

After we both faked an illness when calling work, we began to fuck in a variety of positions again with me playing with Sharon's ass most of the time. We took a shower together, playing with and soaping up each other's bodies, and got dressed before going out for breakfast. Neither one of us looked our best after not getting much sleep the night before but we were so excited to be with each other we hardly noticed. Sharon looked absolutely gorgeous without any makeup on, she was a naturally lovely woman, charming with a great sense of humor. She had a great body with a delectable ass.

After breakfast, we ended up at my apartment so I could change my clothes. We decided to stay there and watch a movie seeing we were both feeling a little tired. We chose a movie from a streaming service and laid back on the sofa to watch it. We both fell asleep during the movie and missed most of it but we felt refreshed afterward. A short nap was just what we both needed. After a light lunch, we fucked again and did it again after dinner. The only time we left my apartment that weekend was for Sharon to pick up some clothes and toiletries. We were inseparable. I had my hands on her ass as often as I could whether she was clothed or naked.

We both acknowledged how well we were getting along which led to Sharon asking, "What do you like best about me?"

That was a loaded question if there ever was one but before I could think about an appropriate answer, I replied, "It has to be your ass."

"So, it's not my charming personality or good looks?"

I playfully responded, "No, it's definitely your ass."

She jokingly slapped me across the shoulder and said, "You're an ass."

"It didn't take you long to figure that out, now did it? But I love your butt."

"My butt's too big. I wish it were smaller."

"Heck no, baby. Your ass is perfect. It's not too big or too small, it's just right."

Sharon was wearing shorts and I half-jokingly pulled her across my lap and started to fondle her beautiful bubble butt. She tried to squirm away but I wouldn't let her. I don't think she was trying that hard anyway.

"What if I won't let you touch it anymore, then what would you do?"

She tried to get away again and I told her, "Be a nice girl, or I'll have to spank you."

Sharon turned her head and said, "I dare you to try and spank me."

We were playing around so I locked her legs between mine, held her back down, and gave her ass a couple of slaps but she snickered and said, "You call that a spanking."

I was thinking, "Oh, maybe she's into it," so I smacked her a little harder but she snickered at me again.

That's when I pulled down her shorts and panties under her pretend protests. I had the most gorgeous ass I had ever seen or touched bent over on my lap. I took time to appreciate the roundness of her behind. I rubbed her soft skin and squeezed her cheeks like I was checking fruit for freshness. I then raised my hand and brought it down hard on her ass making a loud smacking sound as my hand met her skin. Her cheeks tensed up then relaxed and I smacked her buns a few more times as they reddened with my palm print. I swallowed hard as I focused on my spanking of her. In between swats, I rubbed her cheeks softly and spread them to get a look at her asshole. I spanked Sharon about twenty times before releasing her from my grip. She looked up at me from the floor with lust in her eyes while rubbing her ass. Sharon then stripped off my shorts and began to blow me, feverishly sucking my dick.

We moved to my bedroom where we got into a sixty-nine with Sharon straddling my head. In this position, not only could I lick her pussy and grope her ass but I was also staring right up at her asshole. I was tempted to lick it but I didn't want to scare her off with what she might perceive as a sick fetish. As I tongue fucked her, my mouth got close to her anus but I didn't have the courage to go further with it being so early in a relationship. Heck, it had only been a couple of days, so I fought my decadent urges for the time being anyway.

I licked Sharon to a couple of orgasms then fucked her hard. We were both extremely turned on and breathing hard as the passion of our lovemaking increased by the second. Sharon knew I liked to play with her ass so when I was about to cum she asked me to take her from behind. She put her head down on the mattress, stuck her butt high in the air, and taunted me with a few wiggles before I pressed my dick into her pussy. As I was grabbing her cheeks, I let my fingers wander closer and closer to her asshole. Sharon never objected so I began to play with her anus a little but was still afraid to go too far too soon.

Our relationship, at least the sexual part of it, slowed down when Monday morning came along and we both had to go back to work. We still got together during the week and had sex but it wasn't several times per day like that first weekend or even every night but it was a joy to spend my evenings with Sharon.

During our foreplay, I began to play with her ass more and more, hoping to one day broach the subject of doing anal with her. I would have Sharon lay on her stomach so I could play with those generous butt cheeks of hers. I would knead them like bread dough, fondle, grope and spank them. Eventually, I graduated to kissing her fluffy cheeks and nibbling them. A couple of times I got carried away and bit Sharon's buttocks too hard when I just lost control of myself because I was so obsessed with their perfection.

Our ass play graduated to me wetting my thumb and sticking it up Sharon's ass while fucking her from behind. The first time I did it, she tensed up, I think mostly because I took her by surprise but she didn't stop me either so I did it more often.

Sharon seemed to accept my deep fascination with her flawless ass and even played into my attraction to it by wearing tight pants and shorts, making sure she bent over in front of me and purposely wiggling it more than she normally would. I never failed to take the bait. I was constantly grabbing a handful of her ass whenever I could, especially if she were bent over looking for something in the bottom of a kitchen or bathroom cabinet. I felt like a bull when he saw red, I couldn't control my urges and had to touch her backside.

One of my favorite things to do with Sharon's ass was when she had her period. We couldn't have sex but she would let me rub my dick between her ample ass cheeks until I came. Fuck, that felt so good. I don't know about you, but when I see a gorgeous ass walking down the street, I just want to rub my dick against it. Rubbing against Sharon's butt, was like getting a titty fuck but with her ass. I would squeeze those lovely buns together around my dick and rub myself between them. Sharon learned that she could enhance the experience by tightening and loosening her glutes as I rubbed myself off. It was like her cheeks were milking my cock.

One evening after having another great round of sex, Sharon mentioned to me, "I can't believe you like my fat ass as much as you do."

"Oh baby, I keep telling you your ass isn't fat and I don't like it, I love it. I notice guys checking you out all the time."

It was several weeks before I broached the subject of doing full-blown anal.

"I'm curious, have you ever done anal with any of your previous lovers?"

"I knew you were going to ask me that eventually. I've tried it but it hurt too much so I never let anyone do it again. Maybe if we gradually built up to it, I'd be open to trying again."

"Do you trust me enough to build up to doing anal?"

"I guess so. I know you're obsessed with my ass and I want to please you. We've had so much fun in the bedroom, I'm willing to at least try it again someday."

I didn't get a firm yes but I also wasn't rejected like some of my past lovers did to me. One girl even called me a pervert when I suggested fucking her ass. Needless to say, I never saw her again but that experience gave me a bit of a complex about asking anyone else. It's a shame if a woman has a good butt and doesn't do anal. In my mind, it's a waste of a precious commodity. My problem now was how do I gradually bring Sharon along and not scare her off. She already was letting me stick my thumb into her asshole so that was definitely going to continue. Sharon had a couple of vibrators that we used in our foreplay so I decided to buy a thin vibrator that I would use on her ass.

The first time I used the new vibrator, I was doing her doggie style and used it around her asshole without inserting it. I only wanted her to get a nice sensation without any insertion that might make her tense up. We were having sex several times per week so I didn't feel any need to rush things. If I blew this by pushing her too fast, I'd ruin my chances for a long time to come.

One time after we had been out with friends having dinner and several drinks afterward, Sharon and I came home horny and we went right into the bedroom. She had been teasing me all night by rubbing her ass against me if we were standing or when sitting on my lap. Of course, I was getting handfuls of her ass whenever I could. I couldn't wait to get her home.

One thing that I found that Sharon liked was if I used a vibrator on her pussy while I licked and sucked her clit. I could tease her clit before reinserting it into her vagina. It would drive her wild. She was pretty drunk and I asked her if I could insert the thinner vibrator into her asshole.

Sharon replied, "Sure, why not?"

I knelt on the floor after using plenty of K-Y Jelly to grease up the vibrator. I had Sharon lay back on the edge of the bed with her knees towards her chest. I had a lovely view of both her pussy and anus. I got her warmed up with a vibrator in her pussy and began to flick my tongue against her clit. I worked over her pussy for a few minutes before I began to rub the tip of the smaller vibrator against her asshole. I could see she was a little tense so I took my time. I played with her anus, inserted just the tip, and brought it back out. I kept repeating the insertion a fraction of an inch at a time until I had about a third of it embedded in Sharon's ass. I then began to slowly fuck her ass and pussy at the same time with the two vibrators.

When I could tell that Sharon was relaxed, I lowered my head and started to lick and suck on her clit. She was moaning and squirming as I'd never seen her before. Apparently, she was thoroughly enjoying the double penetration of vibrators and the action of my tongue.

When Sharon began to climax, she grasped my head and pulled it towards her pussy, and screamed, "Ohhhhh, fuuuuucckkkkk."

I had never heard her scream that loud before which scared me at first. Juices squirted out of her pussy as I had never seen before. When she was done cumming, I stayed kneeling before her and brought her to two more orgasms before she said that was enough.

Sharon looked up with lust in her eyes and said, "You need to fuck me and fuck me hard."

I was already hard from playing with her ass and eating her pussy. I knew she was extremely wet so I slid my dick deep into her pussy but I didn't move. I stayed motionless for a few moments enjoying the warmth and wetness surrounding my cock with Sharon looking puzzled.

"Are you going to fuck me or not?"

"I want to hear you beg for it."

"Fuck me, Kyle. I need you to fuck me good and hard. My pussy needs some attention."

I made her beg me a couple of more times before I started to fuck her hard and fast. We were both grunting and moaning loudly. We weren't making love, we were fucking. We stayed in this position for five or more minutes before I bent Sharon over and fucked her from behind while thrusting the vibrator back into her asshole.

Sharon began to taunt me by saying, "That's it, play with my ass. I know you like my ass. That's it stick it in my asshole."

I should have asked Sharon if I could sodomize her but I was too close to cumming by then. If I was going to fuck her ass, I wanted to do it for longer than a minute or two. I also didn't want to rush it. I was making too much progress to risk starting over from scratch. The next couple of times we made love were similar. I used both vibrators during our foreplay and Sharon was beginning to enjoy me playing with her asshole.

My birthday was a few months after we first started dating. We were planning on celebrating on Saturday night with my family. On Friday, Sharon and I decided to say home, order a pizza, have a few drinks, and smoke a little weed. We were feeling no pain that night and I was pretty sure it would end up with us having sex. Sharon was wearing a simple nightshirt and was teasing me most of the evening by bending over nonchalantly numerous times to give me a peek at her ass cheeks. I was taking the bait by grabbing handfuls of her butt or rubbing it whenever I had the chance.

Sharon and I both had a pretty good buzz going when she told me she was going to give me one of my presents a day early. She walked into the bedroom telling me she'd be right back. I was curious about what she might be giving me. When Sharon returned, I didn't see anything in her hand and I had a puzzled look on my face.

Sharon knew what she was doing by teasing me like this, letting me linger before she turned around and, lifted up her nightshirt. What I saw changed our relationship forever. Sharon had a ribbon tied around her waist with a bow on her ass.

My eyes widened and I got a huge grin on my face and my heart started to race when Sharon said, "Happy Birthday, dear. I wanted to give you the best present ever so I've decided to let you do anything you want to my ass tonight."

I devilishly asked, "Anything?"

"Yes, Kyle, anything you want. Tonight my ass is all yours."

I jumped to my feet and we scampered off to the bedroom. Sharon wanted to take a shower first and I was more than a little okay with some foreplay in the bathroom. We got naked and began to make out with the warm water cascading over our naked bodies. We soaped each other up with our hands gliding over every inch of our skin. Sharon concentrated on my dick and balls while I focused on her ass. She sucked my dick a little before I got down on my knees and nibbled on her ass. The hot water was starting to run out so we took the party into the bedroom after we dried off each other's bodies.