Pawnographic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She caught me completely off-guard when a swirl of her tongue around the ridge suddenly turned into her lips closing around me.

I grunted and growled, enraptured by the sight of my cock stretching her lips and her tongue caressing me. She bobbed her head back and forth, only taking about an inch of me in, but it was enough for me.

"So good, Cammie," I groaned.

She answered with a moan that vibrated through my cock, adding to the sensation.

The way she gave me head was something I hadn't experienced in a long time. She wasn't sucking hard, but rather sliding her lips over me slowly, letting her tongue do most of the work. It was almost too light, making me want to shove my cock into her mouth. From the devilish look in her eyes, I think that was exactly what she was aiming for. Before it reached the point of torture, her lips compressed around me.

I throbbed in her hot little mouth as she picked up the pace as well. For a moment or two, my eyes pinched closed. When I opened them, her hand was sliding between her legs. The sight of her teasing her need while she sucked me only made it all the more erotic.

Long before I was ready for her to stop, she pulled away and said, "God, I want you inside me."

That presented a serious problem. I didn't have any condoms in the shop. I had a box in the car, but they'd been there for seven months, and I didn't know if I could trust them. The last thing I wanted to do at that moment was jerk up my pants and run outside, anyway.

Cammie rolled onto her back and reached over her head. When she opened her purse, which had somehow stayed on the table through her thrashing orgasm, she solved the problem by pulling out a string of condoms. As soon as I saw them, I stepped on the heel of my left shoe and pulled my foot out of it.

Cammie grinned at me, tore one of the condoms free, and slipped the other two back in her purse. While I worked on my other shoe, she grabbed the tail of my shirt and lifted. I raised my arms, prayed I wouldn't lose my balance and fall on my ass, and let her take it off. She tossed it off to the side, put her hands on my bare chest, and pushed.

Once I was far enough away from the table, she sank down to her knees. Along the way, she grabbed my pants, and pulled them down with her. Having to stand on one foot while she extradited one leg and then the other gave me another opportunity to worry about losing my balance.

I managed to stay upright, and she finally dispensed with my socks. That left me looking down at this exquisite, naked young woman kneeling in front of me and looking into my eyes. She lifted the condom package to her grinning lips, and tore it open with her teeth. She pinched the tip, pressed it against the head of my cock, and got it right the first time. I swear I always have it facing the wrong way every time I try to put a condom on.

That's when she demonstrated beyond any shadow of a doubt that her soft sucking earlier was a choice. She easily managed to keep up enough pressure to roll that condom down my shaft with her lips — at least halfway. Her cheeks puffed out and a croak escaped her as I hit her throat. Even as she pulled away, her fingers finished the job.

I cradled her chin in my hand and gently lifted, prompting her to stand. Once she gained her feet, I tilted her head back and sought out her lips. She pulled me into a tight embrace, her hands roaming over my back and her tits pressed against me. I slid the hand under her chin to her cheek, and let the other drift down to her tight ass. She lifted one leg and ground her pussy against me as the long, hungry kiss continued.

When she pulled away, she immediately turned around and bent over the table. I stepped in, grabbed her ass, and gave it a good squeeze. Cammie slid her feet apart, looked over her shoulder, and said, "Give it to me."

I was already halfway there, with my cock in hand. I homed in on her wet heat and rubbed the tip of my cock up and down the parting of her lips. It didn't take much of that to get a nice coating of her juices on the head.

"Mmm hmm," she moaned as I pressed my cockhead against her entrance.

Then I popped it in.

Cammie groaned as I stretched her little pussy. I couldn't believe the amount of resistance I felt as I tried to slide my cock inside her. Her pinched expression matched her groan, but I only saw it for a second before she let her head hang down. Her buttock tightened up beneath my hand, and her walls clamped down on me like a vise. I froze with only a couple of inches inside her, marveling at how tight she was. I hadn't felt a pussy that snug since I was her age — if then.

"Oh god — big," she whimpered as I throbbed in her clenched sheath.

I answered her with, "Jesus, Cammie."

She took a deep breath, let it out, and I felt her relax. Then she said, "More."

We both groaned as I slid a little over half of my cock inside her. Her walls contracted once again, but I dug my fingers into her hips, fought my way through, and buried myself balls deep in that young pussy.

Cammie dropped down onto her elbows, breathing hard. I stayed inside her to the hilt, flexing my muscles to make my cock jump inside her, and she rewarded me with several loud whimpers.

As soon as her intimate muscles relaxed, I pulled back and thrust again. She yelped as I forced my cock back into her depths, meeting almost as much resistance as the initial penetration, even though I was coated from root to tip in her juices. I thrust again, and she gasped as my balls settled against her.

It took a dozen strokes before I could get into any sort of rhythm because of how tight she was. After a few slow, steady strokes, she finally straightened her arms and looked over her shoulder.

"Fuck me," she said in a breathless voice.

She didn't have to ask twice. I released her hip with my right hand on the next stroke and curled it around to her clit. I put my fingers to work, drawing out an excited, "Oh yeah," for my efforts.

I picked up the pace of my hips and my fingers, reveling in how good she felt, even with the condom. Roxie and I had dispensed with them the second time we had sex, because she had her tubes tied, and we trusted each other. I'm certain I'd have had a fight on my hands to keep from coming from the moment I slid into Cammie's hot, wet pussy.

She whimpered and moaned, thrusting her hips back at me, causing our bodies to come together with audible claps. I loved the way the shockwaves rippled through her incredible ass with every collision. Determined to hold out until she came, I kept myself under control, and concentrated on my fingers. Paying attention to the speed and pressure with which I was tantalizing her clit help distract me from how good she felt, but certainly didn't detract from it.

Her cry of, "Yes! Yes! God, yes!" was even more encouraging.

Right after those words passed her lips, she started pushing back even harder and faster. Rather than matching her, I rode with her, so I could take back control and maintain the pace I'd set. I did let loose with my fingers though, rubbing her clit with fast flicks. A second or two of that caused her to let loose with a squeal.

The needy sound creeping into her whimpers finally encouraged me to drive my cock home a little faster. While it didn't change the tone, the volume increased dramatically after that first quicker slam into her depths.

It didn't take much of that to feel the first tickles running through me. I steeled my will, looked at the shelves across the room and tried to remember what was there rather than looking at her. If I was going to hold out, I needed every distraction I could come up with. I gave her everything I had with my fingers, determined to get her there before I lost control.

I growled when she cried out, "Oh god. Oh god. Right there." The sound of her voice was pure sexual energy, and it wasn't helping me in my desperate quest to hold on.

"Yes. Yes," she continued as soon as she drew another breath. She started to say something else, but it vanished into a scream.

I looked down when her pussy squeezed tight to see her nails digging into the table, and she screamed again when my next thrust slammed into her depths.

"Are you coming?" I asked in disbelief.

"God y-y-y-yesss!" She screamed.

It couldn't have been more than three minutes since I'd taken that first thrust, and she was coming unglued. Her head jerked, whipping her blonde hair to-and-fro. Her legs trembled, and suddenly I had to take my slippery fingers off her clit to support her. I was buried deep inside her, and felt her walls rhythmically contracting around me as she came.

I was completely bewildered and amazed. She clawed at the table and yelped with each new shockwave of pleasure shooting through her, until finally they began to wane. She sank down to the table, resting her cheek on it and panting for breath.

I intended to pull out, but I'd barely moved when one of her hands snapped behind her and her fingernails dug into my leg.

"Don't stop," she demanded, and then swung both her arms behind her back, crossing them at the wrists. "Fuck me."

Even though it was something I'd never done before, the position of her arms left little doubt what she wanted. I grabbed her wrists in both hands and pulled, lifting her up from the table. The feral cry bursting from her lips when I thrust into her and pulled back on her arms at the same time probably rattled everything on the shelves.

The position was awkward for me, which was a good thing. I wasn't able to get much speed, but power was something else entirely. The loud smacks of me slamming into her ass mingled with her animalistic screams.

And then, she was coming again.

Her throat closed with a croak mid-screech as her sheath constricted around me. It wasn't enough to stop me though. I pounded my cock home over and over again, until a great gasp and a yelp broke her silence. Pained-sounding growls followed, until a lurch of her hips caused me to slip free. My cock slapped against her butt-cheek, leaving a glistening trail of her juices.

Cammie hung limp in my grasp, fighting for breath as spastic twitches rocked her body. I maintained my grip on her arms with one hand, and slid the other around her waist. Once I had her supported, I let go of her hands, and they dropped to her side.

"Cammie?" I asked, concerned.

She let out a whimper, and one at a time, lifted her arms to place them on the table, and then lowered her head to it. I sidestepped, keeping one hand near her in case she fell, and grabbed the arm of the office chair.

I pulled the chair around behind her and asked, "Are you okay?"

Two bursts of breath emerged as gibberish before she whimpered, "Uh huh."

"Here, sit down."

I helped her stand, and then lowered her until she plopped down in the chair. Her forehead was damp with sweat that caused errant hairs to cling to her skin. Her chest heaved with her breathing.

"Are you sure you're okay?" I asked again.

A weak, half-smile twitched her lips, and she gave a nod. It was only when she moaned and settled more comfortably in the chair that I believed her.

I pointed to the fridge near my desk and said, "I'll get you some water."

Her nod agreeing to that was far more energetic.

I felt like an idiot padding across the floor barefooted, stark naked, still hard, and wearing a condom that was dripping pussy-juice down my balls. There was nothing to do but grin and bear it. I grabbed a bottle, opened it, and returned to her side.

She was smiling at me when she took the water and brought it to her lips. Her eyes shot open and she cried out when the first tip of the bottle missed her mouth, poured down her chin, and onto her breasts. She chuckled and hit the mark the second time. After a long drink, she held out the half-empty bottle to me.

A drop running down my nose let me know she wasn't the only one who had been sweating. I leaned against the table, finished the bottle, and wished I had two more.

"You're the first guy who didn't freak out and stop," she said.

"I almost did."

"I'm so glad you didn't. God!"

"Do you always come like that? So fast?"

She nodded. "I asked my ob-gyn about it. She said my vagina is closer to my clit than most women. I'm not complaining. The way you were playing with it had a lot to do with it, though. And that second time was unbelievable."

Looking at her languishing in the afterglow of that orgasm prompted me to say, "God, you are so sexy."

She laughed, and then looked down at my slowly shrinking cock. "Come here."

I pushed away from the table, and stepped over to her. She cupped my balls in her hand, looked up at me and said, "No drooping."

Good god. She wants more? I thought in amazement.

"Wow, your balls are soaked, and I think I'm messing up your chair."

"I can deal with that."

She scrunched up her nose in the cutest way and tickled my balls with her fingertips. What little steel I'd lost rapidly returned in response to her attention.

"I'm ready for that cock inside me again," she said once my erection was at full attention.

"You're gonna be the death of me," I said.

"Oh," she argued, and then blew a raspberry at me. "I want you to fuck me up on the table this time."

When she held up her hands, I took them and helped her rise. Though it was only a step, she managed to strut that single pace to the table, and then turned to hop up on it. She lay down with her ass right on the edge of the table and pulled her knees back toward her chest. Her still slightly-gaped pussy drew me in like a magnet.

Cammie lifted up and grabbed my cock as soon as I reached her. She guided it into place, and then tugged. Her slow gasp matched the speed of my cock sinking inside her. Then she lifted her hips slightly and tugged at her nether lips.

"God, look how you're stretching me out," she said as I hit bottom. "It feels so good."

"So do you."

"Do it. Fuck me. Fuck me hard."

I grabbed her legs for leverage, and did exactly that.

"Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. That's it. Fuck me. Fuck me," she demanded, her voice shooting up an octave whenever my cock plunged into her depths.

She took the initiative before I could, and settled her fingers over her clit. This time, I was watching her play with herself, her juices forming a ring at the base of my cock stretching her out, and her breasts bouncing from the power of my thrusts.

I lost what ground I'd gained during the brief respite in a hurry.

Trying to focus on her face didn't help either. Her expression was constantly changing, and always mesmerizing. One moment she would look shocked. The next, pained. The next, giddy. The flush I'd come to know so well filled her cheeks. I couldn't look away. I took her in, from head to toe, even as she took me in, milking me toward an explosion.

Soon enough, with heat spreading through my shaft and my balls tightening, I spit out, "God, Cammie. Come for me." A loud growl interrupted me, and then I finished, "Not much longer."

In a rush of words, she responded, "Oh! Don't stop! I'm close!"

Her fingers flashed over her clit, and I growled in defiance of the inevitable. If it hadn't been for a combination of her leg lurching and a clumsy thrust that smacked my balls against the edge of the table, I'd never have made it.

Still wincing from the combination of pain and pleasure, I heard her exclaim, "Yeah, I'm gonna—"

Her wail of release swallowed the last word.

I growled through clenched teeth, but a few more thrusts were all I could endure as she climaxed on my cock. "Gonna come," I grunted.

"In my mouth!" she squealed.

I jerked out of her and took a step back. While I struggled with the condom and clenched every muscle against the cum trying to surge up, she slid off the table with remarkable speed — if not much coordination. She got on her knees in front of me as I tore the condom off, and grabbed my cock.

I roared as the first hard jet spattered on her cheek and in her hair, and then again — even louder — when her lips closed over me.

My hips bucked, pushing my pulsing cock into her mouth. Cum dribbled out the corner of her lips, and she was whimpering around me as her own orgasm kept hold of her. She coughed, spilling even more of my cream down her chin, but locked her lips on my shaft before the next eruption. My hand ended up on her shoulder, though I don't remember moving it, and I just kept coming.

I didn't even make it to the end. My balance deserted me, and my cock popped from between her lips. Then my knees buckled, and I dropped to the floor in front of her. The last thing I saw before my chin dropped to my chest was her twitching with her fingers buried inside her.

Eventually, the pain in my knees pushed through the state of numb disorientation that had overcome me. I groaned, sat back on my ass, and forced my eyes open.

Cammie was sitting with one leg stretched out toward me, and the other bent. She was petting her pussy with two fingers and wearing an angelic smile of satisfaction. My cum still decorated her lips, chin, cheek, hair and breasts, though she was cleaning up what she could with her questing tongue.

Our eyes met, and she said, "Yummy."

I sighed, put a hand behind me, and dropped down to the blissfully cool floor.

Cammie laughed, and not long after, scooted over to me. She dragged her fingers up my chest and asked me the same question I'd asked her, "Do you always come like that?"

Eyes still closed, I answered, "Fuck no."

"Just for me, huh?"

"Yep."

When I opened my eyes, she was gathering up the cum on her tits with her fingers, which she promptly brought to her lips and sucked clean. The twinge of discomfort that set off between my legs closed my eyes right back up.

It took me a long time to get up off that floor.

****

I walked into the house that night slowly and gingerly. I was weary to the bone, but still had a silly grin on my face that just wouldn't go away. I felt my phone buzz in my pocket as soon as I got in the door, but I ignored it until I plopped down on the couch.

When I pulled it out, I was surprised to see a message that I hadn't sent. It read, "Here's my number, sexy." At the top of the screen was Cammie's name. That explained why she'd asked me to go get her something to clean up with, even though she'd recovered a lot more than I had. It was a way to sneak my phone and send her my number.

The message she had sent when I walked in read, "Welcome home."

I fought through the weariness that had been sinking its teeth into me ever since I filled her mouth full of cum to type, "If your Dad sees this in your phone, it's not going to be good."

I learned just how fast someone who had grown up with a smart phone in her hand could text when the next two messages came in rapid fire.

"Fuck him," said the first. "No, I have a better idea," the second read, followed by a winking emoticon.

"Maybe in a week," I replied.

An emoticon of a smiley face with its tongue sticking out popped up. A couple of seconds later, another message that read, "Come to your bedroom window," appeared.

I shuffled up the stairs and into my room. I could see the light from her window shining from across the way. I stepped in front of it and beheld a vision.

Cammie was standing nude, in profile, with the gauzy curtain wrapped around her waist, barely hiding anything, and leaving her breasts on full display. She smiled, twitched her eyebrows, and then let the curtain fall away to take up her phone.

Her message was, "Mom and Dad always go to bed at eleven. Leave your back door unlocked tomorrow night?"

"You're going to be the death of me," I typed.

I could see her laughing when the message reached her. She tapped away her reply of, "Oh, I'll make you stiff. So...???"