Payback

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I didn't know," she whispered. "I'm so sorry, Sheldon. I'd give anything if that never happened. He deserves whatever happens to him. I'll even help you make him pay. Shell, how does hurting me help Toni?"

"It doesn't, baby," I told her. "This was a mistake. I'm sorry. I know that doesn't make up for what I've done. I'll take you back tomorrow. I've known for days I needed to take you back. I'll try to make up for what I've done to you. I'm so sorry. Every day for a week I've been intending to let you go that day. The problem is, I've fallen in love with you, Kasey. I couldn't stand to let you go and not see you again."

She moved up and stared at me a long time. Her big green eyes were full of tears. She searched my face, looking for I don't know what. Her eyes dropped and she put her face on my chest.

"I love you, too, Sheldon," she whispered. "I hated you when you kidnapped me. I hated you even more when you spanked me. I haven't been hating you for a while now. I don't want you to take me home. I want to stay here. I said I'd help you and I will. I want to be a tool, Sheldon. I've been trying to find something I could do to help Thea. I'm smart, you know I am. Maybe I can help Toni. I want to go with you and Thea when you visit her next week so I can meet her. Do you think you might want me? Can your family include one more girl?"

"Are you sure, honey?" I asked her. "I do love you, but I'm not sure you're ready to make decisions like that."

"I'm sure," she said. "I can't go back home! How could I live with a man that would do something like that? He's a... I know you don't like me to curse."

"Well, let's just see what happens," I told her. "Let's ask Thea and Toni. We'll see what happens. If you stay, we'll just see what develops. If you go I'll make sure you're set up to do whatever you want to do. Maybe you'll become my best tool."

She snuggled close then looked up at me. "Sheldon, can I still be a toy?" she asked.

She turned back over and lay with her back against me again. "What do you mean, baby?" I asked her.

"I want to be played with," she said. She took my hand and placed it over one pert little breast. I could feel the swell under the red bikini and there was a definite bump of an erect nipple under my palm. I gave the little mound a squeeze and she purred. Reaching around she pulled at the bows and the top fell to the ground, leaving those delicious little breasts gloriously bare. They were so sensuous, high and proud on her slender frame. They were surprisingly well developed for an 18 year old girl. The bottoms were filled out nicely and two little virginal pink nipples capped slightly puffy areolas. They were tiny and as hard as diamond. When I rolled them between my thumbs and forefingers, she moaned and gasped. I nuzzled the side of her neck and she shivered.

"Let's go back to the house and you can take me to bed," she whispered. "Can we spend the day in your bed?"

I carried her piggy back to the house, those maddening breasts pressed against my bare back. Thea opened the door and winked at me as we went by. She gave Kasey's butt a squeeze and she wiggled it provocatively as we went into the bedroom.

"Would you like Thea to join us?" I asked her as I laid her on the bed.

"Maybe later," she said. "I want you all to myself for now."

I nodded my approval. "I'd like that, too," I said.

I took a minute just to look at her. She was a vision as she lay on gold silk sheets. Her hair looked lighter by contrast and it fanned out around her like a young man's dream. Her breasts were perfection incarnate; so beautiful, so firm and proud that they didn't move even laying on her back. Her waist was tiny and flared into slim, but very womanly curves, perfectly round and smooth. Her legs were long and muscular, but graceful and elegant. Her bikini bottoms didn't cover much, just smooth sun kissed flesh on display. When I eased them off she blushed, and one hand came down to cover her pussy. She looked demure and sensuous at the same time.

I stripped and I heard her gasp as she got her first look at my cock. It's very thick and I know it must have looked huge to her inexperienced eyes. "First one?" I asked.

"No," she whispered. "One boy, but nothing like that. I just played with it for a minute. He wanted me to suck it but I didn't like him that much. Can I suck on yours?"

"You can do anything you want to," I told her. "No one will ever make you do anything you don't want to again, but if you think you want to do something, we can. If it feels good it is good."

She sat up and slid to the end of the bed, her legs between mine as I stood over her. Her little hands reached out and grasped my cock, turning it this way and that; tentative in her exploration. A drop of clear pre-cum appeared and her tongue gave an experimental swipe. She tasted it for a moment.

"Not bad," she said. "A little salty maybe."

She licked it up and began to lick up to the head like she was licking an ice-cream cone. I suppose that's all she could think of at the moment. It felt amazing. This little angel was sucking my cock! She fit her lips over the head and took maybe an inch more, laving the head with her little tongue as she bobbed up and down; the tight ring of her lips almost more than I could resist. I wasn't going to last long with this little minx polishing my head like this. I could feel cum boiling up and I warned her.

"I'm going to cum if you keep doing that, Kasey."

She pulled her mouth off and stroked me with her hand. She looked up at me and asked, "What should I do?"

"It's up to you, baby," I told her. "You can keep sucking and I'll cum in your mouth. You can swallow it or save it up and spit it out or just let it run out. You can keep stroking me and I'll shoot all over you or you can stop."

"What do you want to do?" she asked.

"I want to cum in your mouth and watch you swallow," I told her. "If you don't want to do that, it's okay."

She took my cock back inside that delicious little mouth again and in less than a minute, I erupted. She pumped the base of my cock with her little hand and gulped. She choked a little and tried not to let any cum escape. I had been building up for two weeks and the volume soon overwhelmed her. Little strings and ropes began to leak as she swallowed frantically, trying to keep up with the flow. When I was empty she cleaned up what she had missed with her little pink tongue and it was a very erotic scene. She looked up at me with those big green eyes.

"I'm sorry, Shell. I couldn't keep up. I wasn't ready. I'll do better next time."

"You don't have anything to be sorry about," I told her. "That was amazing, Kasey. You're amazing. I loved it and I love you."

I moved forward, pushing her back until she was lying with her butt on the edge of the bed. I lay on top of her and kissed her passionately. Her lips came alive under mine and she moaned into my mouth as my chest crushed those perfect little breasts. I made love to her lips for a long time. They were delicious, full and pouty under mine. I kissed her all over her angelic face, nibbling on her ears and making her shiver and giggle. Her eyes closed when I nuzzled her long, elegant neck and down across her chest. When I captured one little pink nipple between my lips she gasped, writhing under me and crushing my face into the lush mound.

"Jesus, Jesus," she moaned. "Oh my God, Shell, oh God; something's... something... oh God; so good, so good."

I switched to the other little nub and she shuddered and tried to pull out my hair. Her body was quivering under mine and her hips made coital motions against my belly. She was cumming and the look on her face was indescribably beautiful. A girl in the midst of her first orgasm is something special, and the beauty is transcendent. She came slowly down from the peak and I let her coast for a minute, returning to claim her lips again and whispering words of endearment into her ears. When she was calmer, I returned to her nipples and she gasped again. They were so sensitive and so beautiful that I lingered for a long time until they began to grow tender. I kissed my way down her wonderfully soft tummy flesh and found a little tuft of sparse blonde curls to play with for a while. That made her giggle and the sound was delightful.

I knelt between her legs and the sight before my eyes was spectacular. Her legs were long and slender and I kissed and nibbled at her inner thighs, feeling the downy softness of her silky skin. I kissed along the tightly stretched tendons up to where they met the softness of her pussy. Her legs began to tremble as I neared her pussy and I took a moment to drink in her aroma, fresh clean aroused girl. Her pussy was perfection. Very small and virginal, very pink inner lips rising up in a clean sweep to her clitoral hood, the lips tightly sealed together. I pulled them gently apart and a trickle of girl cum appeared, running down to be captured by my waiting tongue. She tasted tangy and sweet, again, just clean hot girl. When I began to caress her lips with my tongue she jumped as if she had been shocked. The trembling in her thighs became more pronounced and when I probed her small opening it spread until her whole body was quivering with tension. Her hips began to move and when I ran my tongue firmly upward to tease her little clit out of hiding her body began to bridge upward, seeking more.

Her little clit emerged, very pink and tiny and I flipped at it with my tongue, moving it up and down and from side to side rapidly. I sucked it in and lashed it with my tongue and I felt the tension snap like an overstressed spring. She exploded, crying out and calling my name again and again. I inserted my finger in her tight little hole and stirred her juices causing more sensation to flood through her as she continued to orgasm explosively.

The sensations quickly overcame her ability to absorb them and she began to push at my head, trying frantically to escape.

"Stop, Shell," she gasped. "I can't stand it! Please, oh God, Shell; please stop, please!"

I reluctantly allowed her to push me away. I stood and picked her little body up in my arms, holding her like a baby as I moved us up to lie side by side in the bed. I held her tightly as she shuddered in my arms, the aftershocks still sweeping over her. Her eyes were closed and she sought my lips with hers. She could feel my renewed erection between her thighs and her eyes opened.

"Please, Shell," she said. "I want to... I want to... you know."

"You can say fuck when we're having sex," I told her.

She laughed. "I want to fuck. I want to make love, but I'm exhausted. Let me rest a minute. That was so intense when you were kissing me and licking me. I don't think I can stand any more right now. Let me take a little nap and then I'll be ready, okay?"

"Yes, honey, that's okay. I know you're very new to all this. We don't have to do any more today if you don't want to. When you're ready you tell me. Can I hold you while we nap?"

"It's your bed," she laughed. "I'd love for you to hold me."

"It's our bed any time you want to share it," I told her. I lay on my back and she draped her little body half over mine, one leg across my body, her cheek on my chest; covering us with that mane of blonde hair and one little pink nipple peeking through. She closed her eyes and we slept, her little tuft of downy curls pressing into my thigh.

When I woke she was stirring, and the sight of this sleepy girl, stretching like a sexy kitten, had me hard in seconds. I rolled on top of her and kissed her luscious lips. "Hey, baby," I said.

She smiled up at me and then gasped when she felt my erection slip through her slick lower lips and lodge at her entrance.

"Are you ready?" I asked.

She nodded and bit her lower lip in anxiety. She had a little frown and I kissed it away, taking her lip away from her and nibbling on it myself. She was very wet and the head of my cock easily parted her lips and slipped between them. She winced and I held very still, just the head against her little pussy lips and she breathed heavily for a minute.

"Okay?" I asked her.

She nodded and I could feel her virgin barrier as I paused again. It felt soft and slippery against my cock and I thought we would have little trouble getting through. I let her rest for a minute or two and moved quickly through. She yelped and I froze.

"Jesus, that hurt, Shell," she moaned. "Don't move for a minute. Is it going to hurt like that every time?"

"No, baby," I assured her. "The pain is over. It's all good from now on. There is going to be some discomfort until you get used to having something that big in you, but no pain. Are you okay?"

"Yes, let's do more," she said.

I advanced a slow, continuous plunge until I could feel the little curls mesh with mine. I was fully inside her now and her hips circled a little, tentative motions to explore the feeling of being a woman.

I drew back and returned to her full depths causing her to moan as I bottomed out again. I repeated the motion and as she grew more excited we found a rhythm, slow and sweet as her excitement grew. When she came, it was a long slow boil; the tight sheath of her little pussy contracting sweetly around me as she gave voice to her pleasure. I let her rest and then resumed the motions, faster now as I plunged into her creamy little pussy. Her voice deepened and rose in volume as I moved faster now, thrusting into her easily as her experience allowed me access. She came again three more times before I let her rest briefly.

When her panting slowed, I sat up and flipped her over on her belly, spreading her legs and entering her from behind. She groaned immediately as I sheathed myself to the balls in her tight tunnel. Her butt was soft and firm at the same time against my groin and I made deep strokes, grinding the full length into her and wringing groans from her lips. Her face was a mixture of euphoria and ecstasy as she lay supine beneath me. I fucked her deeply for twenty minutes until she was a quivering wreck, her constant moaning orgasms leaving her slack and I came inside her little pussy, bathing her with my cum; soothing her abused little pussy with creamy cum. She had been on the pill, since I acquired her, and I was glad there was no risk of pregnancy.

I slowly withdrew and she covered her face with a pillow, shivering now and again as an orgasmic aftershock swept over her. I lay beside her and lifted the pillow so I could kiss her. Her face had that slack look of prolonged sexual arousal and she was crying. I cuddled her up and held her tightly in my arms, trying to make her feel loved and secure.

"Was that good for you, baby?" I asked. "You seemed like you were enjoying yourself."

"Oh God, yes," she whispered. "It was amazing, Sheldon. I came a million times. I thought you were going to kill me! Is it possible to die from cumming?"

I laughed. "Not for you, baby. I'm an old man and you may fuck me to death. I may have a heart attack, but you'll be fine. It's possible to pass out, but not die." I petted her fantastic butt.

She flexed it under my fingers. "I almost did pass out there at the end when you were taking me from behind like that. It felt so big and so good I just couldn't stop cumming. I'm so in love with you, Sheldon. I can't believe you make me feel like this." A tear escaped one big brown eye and ran down over her cute little nose. "Do you love me?" she asked.

"Yes, sweetheart," I assured her. "I love you so much. You make me so happy. I have another gorgeous little girl in my life. I'll always cherish you and take care of you."

She rolled to face me. "You're an old man," she laughed. "I'll probably end up taking care of you."

"That's what you do for people you love," I told her. "You'll have help. Thea and Toni are going to be your sisters and we'll all take care of each other."

We drifted off with my new little lover wrapped in my arms. Sometime during the night Thea joined us and we rested together, wrapped in loving arms.

12