Payback

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can imagine," Carl replied, "but I was actually asking how you felt about seeing your son and Alice."

"It wouldn't be the first time," Jenny replied, blushing.

"But you don't object?" Carl asked.

"They're both adults, capable of deciding for themselves what they do, or with whom," Jenny replied, "or under what circumstances."

"How about it, Jimmy?" Carl asked. "Do you want to have some fun with Alice?"

"Sure," Jimmy replied, grinning hugely. "B-but I wouldn't want to disrespect her. I mean, she's here for the video stuff. I mean, just because we did it once, I didn't think that it would be right to assume that that meant I could...you know what I mean."

"Oh, Jimmy," Alice laughed, her huge breasts jiggling in her halter top. "It never occurred to me that you'd really want anything to do with me. I'm much older than you. That other time, I thought you felt pressure."

"No, no way!" Jimmy protested. "I-I'd love to do it again. You were...you were a lot of fun and your pussy tasted great."

"Jimmy, you have such a way with words," Alice laughed, Jenny and Carl joining in. "You know just how to get a girl's clothes off of her," she said, reaching up and untying her halter top and removing it, her huge breasts swinging free, her large dark nipples knurling into knots as she cupped them and pinched her nipples.

"Impressive," Carl said when he saw them, turning to look at the open-mouthed expression on Jenny's face. "Equally impressive," he said, leaning over to suck on one of Jenny's hard ruby nipples, one hand dropping down into her lap, his fingers sliding through her slick pussy lips as Alice unzipped her skirt and let it fall to the floor to stand naked, then dropped to her knees and reached for the zipper of Jimmy's jeans.

"My god!" Carl exclaimed when he saw Jimmy's 8" of rock-hard cock standing out in front of him as Alice pulled his jeans off.

"Now that's impressive," Sally said, grinning.

"That's quite some son you've got there," Carl said to Jenny, removing his hand from her pussy and lifting his glistening fingers up between their faces, opening his mouth to suck on them, then changing his mind and offering them to her. "I think that I really like you and your family," he said as Jenny opened her mouth, softly sucking on his fingers when he placed them on her tongue, her eyes never leaving his.

"Oh, such a cute pussy," Sally said when Jimmy pushed Alice onto her back and lifted her knees up towards her chest, exposing her.

Carl had an arm around Jenny, his hand filled with her breasts, his fingers pinching and pulling on her thick hard nipple as they watched Jimmy pry Alice's fat outer lips apart to reveal the glistening crimson interior of her pussy, her dark-tinged, delicate inner lips and tiny clit swimming in a sea of juices.

Carl felt Jenny's body tremble against his as Jimmy slid his tongue into Alice's pussy, felt her clutch at his thigh, then grab his other hand, guiding it down to her sopping pussy.

"Yeah, Jimmy, eat her good," Sally said, straddling Alice's head and lowering her pussy onto her extended tongue while her brother feasted on her juicy pussy, reaching down to maul her huge breasts.

"You taste so good, Alice," Jimmy said after several minutes, licking his lips as he knelt on the bed in front of her spread pussy, sliding the head of his cock up and down in her pussy several times before sinking it into her, Alice moaning into Sally's pussy as she continued to feast on her while Jimmy started to fuck her.

"Oh, oh, oh," Jenny gasped, her pussy clamping down on Carl's fingers as she came yet again, her juices flooding his hand as she watched Jimmy fucking Alice.

"I'm going to cum," Jimmy announced after several minutes of pounding Alice's pussy.

"Yeah, do it, Jimmy, do it," Sally encouraged, laying down on Alice, her face mere inches from her brother's cock sluicing in and out of Alice's pussy.

"Ahhhh," Jimmy groaned, just the head of his cock in Alice's pussy as he lost it, the big vein along the shaft pulsing as he pumped cum into her.

Carl felt Jenny's pussy once again clamp down on his fingers as she came yet again, almost painfully.

"Oh, wow!" Carl gasped when Jimmy finally pulled his gooey glistening cock from Alice's pussy and stuck it right into his sister's open mouth, not stopping until every inch of it was buried in her mouth and throat, slowly sliding it back out, now clean, and Sally then gluing her mouth to Alice's cum-filled pussy and loudly slurping at the cum cocktail filling her. "Christ, he's still hard," Carl observed, staring at Jimmy's cock still standing out in front of him.

"The advantages of youth," Jenny said, gently pulling his hand from her pussy and bringing it up between their faces. "I'm sure that you were like that at that age, too," she said, sucking on the two fingers closest to her.

"I'd like to think so," Carl smiled, sucking on the other two fingers.

"Well, I won't say that I didn't need that," Alice sighed when Sally finally sat up licking her lips. "You really do have a wonderful cock, Jimmy," she said when she sat up, taking it into her hand and jacking it, leaning forward to suck on the head. "From now on, if you want to use me, just say so. I'll be happy to say yes any time the mood strikes you."

"I think I've got the same problem as Sally," Jimmy confessed. "Unless I'm playing golf, and sometimes even then, the only thing I ever seem to think about is sex."

"That's perfectly normal, especially at your age," Carl said. "I had the same problem and it never went away," he added with a big smile. "It's still the dominant thought in my head at any particular time and I defy you to find any man who can honestly say otherwise."

"Well, it seems that it had the desired effect," Jenny said, giggling as she reached into Carl's lap and wrapped her hand around his thick, now-hard 6" cock.

"Are you sure?" Carl asked, gently pressing on the back of Jenny's neck.

"Let me make certain," Jenny replied, still giggling as she leaned over and took his cock into her mouth, sucking on him for a minute before sitting back up licking her lips. "I'd say it's definitely in working order," she announced, then laughed. "I feel so silly."

"I think that you're wonderful," Carl said, pulling her to him and kissing her, really kissing her.

"Oh, my!" Jenny gasped wide-eyed when he released her. "Th-that was very nice."

"Maybe I should do it again so that you can be certain," Carl said, once again pulling her to him and kissing her, this time Jenny's arms going up around his neck as she kissed him back.

"Nobody has ever kissed me like that," Jenny said breathlessly when Carl finally released her.

"Does that mean I can fuck you in the ass now?" Carl asked, laughing at the astonished look on her face.

"Well, you'd better," Jenny said as she recovered from the shock of his statement. "After sucking a cock, there's nothing I like more."

"God, where were you 20 years ago," Carl sighed. "You are so my kind of a woman."

"She's here now," Alice interjected, "and I think we should take advantage of the situation, since you seem to be raring to go."

"What do you want me to do?" Carl asked, then listened intently as she explained. "I have died and gone to heaven," he laughed when she finished.

Once again Jimmy watched from right behind Alice, his big cock dangling next to her face as his mother and sister knelt on the bed, their faces together looking back as Carl knelt behind them, eating first one, then the other before finally rising up and sinking his cock into Jenny's pussy and pumping a few times before moving up to her rosebud and filling her ass, then moving over to Sally after a couple of minutes and doing the same before returning to Jenny, once again eating her sopping pussy before filling her ass with his cock.

"God, there is just nothing like a big fat cock in the ass," Jenny said, looking back into the camera.

"That was perfect," Alice announced after Carl finally pulled his spent cock from Jenny's gaping ass, followed by a river of cum.

"That felt so good," Jenny sighed.

"I'll say," Sally agreed. "Shower?"

"I think that's a good idea," Jenny replied, laughing softly.

"Join us?" Sally said to Carl.

"I wouldn't miss it for the world," Carl said, getting out of the bed, then offering a hand to Jenny.

Alice was sitting on the bed, Jimmy in front of her, his cock in her mouth when the three returned from the shower.

"Yes, quite the family," Carl said as they stood and watched.

"Come on, Mom, let's join her," Sally said, taking her mother's hand and tugging on it.

"Sally!" Jenny gasped, her face flushing.

"You know that you want to," Sally insisted, pushing her mother until she sat down next to Alice, then went to the other side and sat down.

Carl's eyes were wide as Jimmy pulled his cock from Alice's mouth, then turned and offered it to Sally, who inhaled it, her nose pressing up against his stomach as his cock throbbed in her throat. After a couple of minutes, Jimmy pulled his cock from his sister's mouth and stepped sideways until it was pointing in his mother's face. Her face flushing as she saw Carl's open-mouthed astonishment, Jenny opened her mouth and allowed her son to slide his cock onto her extended tongue and into her mouth, moaning as it filled her throat and her nose pressed up against his stomach.

"Just incredible," Carl said, sitting next to Jenny and watching from close up as she sucked her son's cock.

When Carl reached between Jenny's legs and slid a couple of fingers into her sopping pussy, her whole body spasmed, her pussy clamping down on his fingers as she came. Carl continued to play in her pussy, having already learned that both she and Sally had hair-trigger clits.

"I-I'm going to cum," Jimmy announced after a couple of minutes, sweat beading his forehead as he face-fucked his mother.

Once again, Carl felt Jenny's pussy clamp down on his fingers as she moaned, opening her mouth enough that he could see cum shooting from Jimmy's cock onto her tongue and into her mouth. Her nostrils flaring, Jenny gulped, swallowing a mouthful of cum, then sealed her lips around the shaft of her son's cock, her cheeks hollowing as she sucked him off.

"My god, Jimmy," Jenny gasped when she finally succeeded in sucking her son dry, "you came so much."

"Well, it's been building up, what can I say?" Jimmy replied, grinning down at his mother as she licked her lips.

"That might be the hottest thing that I've ever seen," Carl breathed, bringing his hand from Jenny's pussy to her mouth, feeling her sucking on his gooey fingers.

"Carl!" Jenny gasped when he replaced his fingers with his mouth, kissing her, really kissing her, his tongue slipping into her mouth to find hers, still thickly coated with Jimmy's cum.

"You are simply the most incredible woman I've ever met," Carl said when he finally broke off the kiss.

"I-I don't know what to say," Jenny gasped, shocked. "It doesn't bother you that I...that I have sex with my children?"

"I think that it's great," Carl replied, laughing. "Watching you suck a cock or eat pussy is just so damned hot."

"What about me?" Sally asked.

"When you learn to be a bit less vulgar about your sexuality, you'll also be incredible," Carl said, reaching across to caress her cheek. "Like your mother. Still waters run deep."

"Well, it's been quite the evening," Alice said, smiling. "Maybe we should go."

"Why don't you stay for the night, both of you?" Jenny suggested, flushing.

"I'd love to," Carl replied, beaming.

"I couldn't agree more," Alice said.

"This bed should be big enough for all of us," Jenny said, her pussy flooding as she smiled.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Good timing, Carl," Sally laughed as he groaned, arching his hips up as he came, Alice grinding her pussy down on him as she milked him. "The sun's coming up," she sighed as she looked out the floor-to-ceiling windows facing the ocean as she rode her brother's tongue, in front of her her mother sliding her pussy up and down on her brother's cock, leaning back, her feet planted next to Jimmy's body. "What a way to start the day," she said, feeling her brother tensing beneath her, his hands gripping her thighs even tighter as cum appeared seeping from her mother's pussy from around his cock, her big fat clit bulging above it.

"None better," Alice sighed, slipping off of Carl's cock and laying on her back next to him, her chest heaving, her big dark nipples still hard and sticking out like the tips of a finger.

"This has been a magical night," Jenny sighed, leaning over to suck on Carl's glistening gooey cock, the now-unmistakable flavor of Alice's pussy all over it, along with his cum, Sally falling forward to engulf Jimmy's cock when it slipped from her mother's pussy, while Carl pulled Jenny over on top of him, lifting his head to glue his mouth to her cum-filled pussy, immediately rewarded by her moaning, her whole body spasming as she came while he enthusiastically slurped up the cum cocktail filling her.

"Any day that starts with eating your pussy is a good day," Carl sighed when he finally let his head fall back as he licked his lips, staring in delight at Jenny's spread pussy, her long inner lips petaled open and her big fat clit glistening in the pinkness.

"I cannot believe that you eat my pussy full of cum, especially when it's not yours," Jenny said, reversing herself on top of him so that she was nose to nose.

"Hasn't anyone ever done that to you before?" Carl asked.

"No, you're the first," Jenny replied.

"You sucked my cock after I'd fucked Alice and cum," Carl said.

"And me," Sally added.

"Yes, I did, didn't I?" Jenny replied, smiling. "There's nothing tastier than a cock fresh from a pussy, though up until now, it had always been my own pussy that I'd taste."

"I rest my case," Carl said, kissing her. "Full of cum or not, I'd eat your pussy any time."

"Jimmy eats my pussy full of cum all the time," Sally said.

"His own, though, right?" Carl asked, looking over as Sally licked the head of her brother's cock.

"Not hardly," Sally laughed. "I'm always bringing him a surprise."

"Sometimes I think she has the guy fuck her outside the door so that she's full of cum when she wakes me and sits on my face," Jimmy said, then laughed. "I agree with you, Carl. I don't care, as long as I get to eat her pussy."

"I'm more of the if it cums, I want my mouth on it school," Alice said.

"Well said," Carl laughed.

"I hate to say it, but I need to get going," Alice said. "Work beckons."

"What exactly do you do?" Carl asked as everyone slowly disentangled and climbed out of the bed.

"I'm a production manager for Vivid Productions," Alice replied, smiling at the look on his face.

"No shit," Carl said, shaking his head. "Vivid. Now I understand how you know how to stage all of this. As good as you are in bed, you should be in front of the camera."

"No, I prefer being behind the scenes," Alice laughed as she tucked her huge breasts into her halter top.

"I do hate to leave," Carl said as he finished dressing, "but we all have lives to live. I have to fly to the West coast for meetings."

"You're a fun guy, Carl," Sally said, still naked. "I'd fuck you any time."

"I look forward to that," Carl replied. "You are definitely your mother's daughter."

"That's the nicest thing that anyone's ever said to me," Sally said. "Thanks."

"And I sure hope that this isn't the last time I see you," he said, taking a still-naked Jenny into his arms, one hand sliding down to cup her ass, his middle finger finding the wetness between her legs.

"I think that I'd like that, too," Jenny replied, a hand dropping to cup his cock and balls, gently squeezing.

"You are my kind of a woman," Carl said.

"Even with...this?" Jenny asked, sweeping a hand around to encompass the room.

"Especially with this," Carl said.

"Carl, you must realize that you're not the only man that I'm going to do this with," Jenny said, flushing. "There are several dozen."

"Oh, I get it," Carl said. "I'm just sorry I won't get to watch."

"You'd want to see me...like that?" Jenny asked.

"I'd pay to see you like that," Carl laughed, "especially if I got to join in at some point."

"If you come to the golf match, you'd get to see us again," Sally said.

"I wouldn't dream of missing it," Carl said. "You're one hell of a lucky young man, Jimmy. You've got a world-class mother and sister. You should count your blessings."

"I do, every day," Jimmy replied, blushing.

"I'm not coming to the golf match to see you lose," Carl said. "So, do us all a favor and practice your ass off so that you win."

"I plan on it," Jimmy replied. "Thanks."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Hello, Jimmy!" Jenny greeted him when he dragged himself into the kitchen when got home from playing golf, coming over and standing on her tip-toes to give him a quick kiss. "Good day of golf?" she asked.

"Terrible day of golf," Jimmy sighed. "I didn't have any legs. Too much fun last night. And I couldn't keep my head on the golf. I kept reliving last night."

"Well, I'd be a liar if I said I hadn't thought of it, too," Jenny said, smiling up at him.

"So, you're not mad at me or anything?" Jimmy asked.

"Goodness, no," Jenny replied, laughing. "Last night was wonderful. I've never felt closer to you or your sister."

"Does that mean that we'll, uh, do it again?" Jimmy asked, blushing.

"Jimmy!" Jenny exclaimed, laughing. "What exactly is it that you want to do again?"

"All of it," Jimmy replied with a sigh. "I want to eat your pussy, fuck you, and cum in your mouth. I love seeing my cock in your mouth, especially when I'm cumming."

"That's my favorite part of having a cock in my mouth, too," Jenny said, shaking her head. "God, I never in my wildest imagination thought that I'd be having this kind of a conversation with my son, much less doing what we're doing."

"Then you'll suck my cock?" Jimmy asked.

"What, right here, right now?" Jenny asked, her eyes widening in surprise as she glanced over at the clock. "Your father usually gets home around now."

"Did Sally call and say that he was coming home?" Jimmy asked. "She said that she'd let us know when she heard from Dad's pilot."

"She hasn't called me," Jenny said.

"Then there's nothing to worry about, is there?" Jimmy asked, grinning.

"This is crazy, Jimmy," Jenny said, her eyes lighting up. "Quickly, sit down here," she said, kneeling in front of him as he sank into a chair at the breakfast table. "I can't believe that I'm doing this," she said, giggling as she pulled his zipper down and extracted his cock, already hard as a rock.

"It's been like that all day," Jimmy complained. "It makes it really hard to swing a golf club."

"Well, let's see what we can do about that," Jenny said, leaning over and taking her son's cock into her mouth.

"Oh, god, Mom, I just love the feeling of my cock in your mouth," Jimmy sighed, one hand resting lightly on her head as her nose pressed up against his belly, his cock throbbing in her throat.

"Don't hold back, Jimmy," Jenny said, looking up at him, gasping for breath. "Just cum as quickly as you can. This makes me nervous."

"I've walked in on you when Sally was eating your pussy," Jimmy said. "Now it's her turn."

"It's not her that I'm nervous about," Jenny said, inhaling his cock once again.

Truth be told, Jimmy wanted nothing more than to just cum, so he allowed himself to get worked up as his mother's mouth worked its magic on his cock, face-fucking herself on him, then driving the tip of her tongue into the slit, gluing her lips to it and sucking. It wasn't but a couple of minutes before Jimmy groaned, his fingers intwining in his mother's curly red hair as his balls exploded, cum gushing into her mouth. Jimmy could feel her throat convulse as she swallowed, gulping down a mouthful of cum, then siphoning his cock as he continued to cum.