Paybacks are Hell (But not Always)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam felt his cock growing at the very thought of it. "I would be totally in favor of that,"

"Hmm. How bout we meet in the master in ten minutes," she said.

"You're on," Sam replied.

Sam changed out of his clothes and into a bathrobe and was in the bedroom in five minutes. He was glad he was early, because Jill showed up a minute later and he got to watch her entrance. She came in with a long white silk robe. He could tell she that was all she had on because he could see her nipples shining through.

They took up their previous positions facing each other, just a few feet apart.

"Before we get started we need to make a rule," she said. "The rule is no touching, because while this is fun, THAT would be weird."

"Agreed!" Sam replied.

They both hesitated, looking at each other with some reservation. Then they both nodded, and then at the same time, they eased out of their robes and stood in front of each other fully nude.

Sam was the first to get down to business. He leaned back against the bed and moved his hand down to his aching hard cock, stroking it lightly with his fingertips. Jill eyes were glued to his cock as she moved a hand down and began to move her fingers against her clit.

They moved together in a rhythm, stroking themselves slowly while watching their sibling. Sam's cock was harder than steel but he was in complete control, easing off if he started feeling overheated. He wanted this to last, and he didn't want to come yet. He couldn't help but let out a soft moan.

"That looks like it feels good," Jill said softly.

"It does...it feels amazing," he replied. "How bout you?"

"MMM...very good" she replied, as she slipped a finger inside her and moaned softly.

As he stroked his cock Sam felt a little precum slipping out and he let it lubricate his hand and then slid it over himself, making his hard cock glisten in the dimly lit room. Jill had given up on pretension, she was staring, mesmerized, at his cock and nothing else. She was wet as well, so much that her finger sliding in and out made an audible squishing sound.

Sam was beginning to feel almost dizzy with all the blood in his loins, and he eased back on to the king sized bed. He moved up to the head of the bed and leaned back against the pillows, still watching Jill at the foot of the bed. Jill, in almost a trancelike state, followed him up onto the bed, wanting to be as close as she could to watch him stroking his cock. She crawled towards him like a hungry cat, and was almost upon him when she recollected her senses. She paused, raised a finger, and said "Remember, no touching."

Sam nodded and then gasped as Jill then moved up to straddle him on the bed. Her legs were on either side of his and her pussy was inches away from his upper thighs, but true to the rule, she was not touching him.

She was close enough to him that he could feel her warmth. Her soft breasts were just an arm reach away, it was hell trying to keep his hands down. As he stroked his cock and she fingered her clit, they began to slowly gyrate. If someone had walked in on them it would've clearly looked like they were fucking.

Jill had one hand on her pussy and the other hand moving around her body, from caressing her breasts to running her fingers through her hair.. When she moaned passionately and put her fingers into her mouth, Sam felt himself losing control.

In the heat of the moment and in the throes of passion, Sam subconsciously moved his cock so it was pointed toward his sister, his hips thrusting upward as far as he could go without making contact, and then he unloaded, and incredible spray of frothy cum that took even him by surprise, and he watched in disbelief as he shot load after load into the curly brown hair of Jill's pussy, coating her like a layer of icing on a cake. It wasn't until he had finished coming before his senses came back to him, and it suddenly dawned on him what he had done. Looking up at Jill's face shocked him back into reality.

Jill was looking down at the mess he had launched onto her, and she looked furious. Her mouth was hanging open, her eyes were wide and she looked really, really freaked out. Sam was immediately embarrassed for losing control, and in his head he was already preparing a lengthy apology for losing control like that.

But before he could speak, Jill suddenly reached down with her fingers and touched the warm goo that was covering her. She touched it lightly, then began to rub it on her fingers, and then, Sam's mouth was the one to fall open. Because she began to rub the cum from her pubic hair all over her pussy, and then used her warm, jizz slicked fingers to slide inside her. She was using Sam's load to masturbate with. She wasn't furious. She was even more aroused.

Sam was so stunned and turned on by such an incredibly erotic display that he literally never lost his erection. He continued to stroke his cock as Jill used the warm, creamy cum shot to bring herself to two strong orgasms, and eventually he lost another load on her in the same place. This time she rolled off him and laid on her back, giving him a great show of once again rubbing his creamy load into her pussy. His cock was too exhausted to rise to the occasion again, but he still watched her enjoying herself until she had rubbed the entire load in and licked the remainder off her fingertips, leading him to wish he could get hard one last time.

They had spent nearly an hour in very close but no full contact, masturbating for each other, and they were both spent.

"That was incredible," he gasped. "Weird, yes, but also very, very hot."

"No doubt, that had to be the best almost sex I ever had," she replied. "And I would have to say, after all that, I think the paybacks are paid off."

12