Paying for My Mistake Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't help but smile. She called me Pet again and she was going to allow me to pleasure her for a long time.

I brought my Mistress to several orgasms before she sent me back to my desk. I tried to work but thinking about going on the business trip with her had me so distracted I accomplished little except to think about what I would pack to take with me on the trip. I spent a lot of time thinking about whether or not Mistress Nadia would allow me to sleep in the same bed as her.

Mistress Nadia had not allowed me to cum on Monday and when I saw her before leaving work, she forbade me from masturbating. I was not allowed to cum. Used to cumming 4 to 5 times per day either from my Mistress, my husband or my own hand, by Tuesday morning, I was starting to get antsy. I was perpetually horny. My pussy was wet and my nipples ached. Mistress brought me so close to cumming on Tuesday morning and then again at lunch and once again on Tuesday before I left work, only to not allow me relief, I thought that I may not be able to hold off.

On Wednesday morning, she once again brought me right to the edge. She knew my body well and knew exactly when to stop. It was driving me crazy.

"Today at lunch we are going to Clarissa's to buy you some decent clothes for our trip." Clarissa's was a store that Mistress Nadia had sent me to when I first agreed to become her slut. It was a high end boutique with a back room that was for a very select and discerning set of customers.

It had been a long time since I had been there but I remembered the beautiful clothes in the front of the store. Top quality, designer clothes that only the very wealthy could afford, and the back room where the clothing was just as chic and elegant but much sexier than what was displayed at the front of the store. I was very excited just thinking about it. Not only for the incredible clothes but also the anticipation of what Mistress Nadia might select for me to wear to her client meeting.

I met Mistress Nadia in the parking garage and as she normally did, she had me pull my dress up so that my bare skin was sitting on the soft leather. As soon as we left the garage, Mistress Nadia unzipped the back of my dress and had me slide the top of my dress down to expose my tits. I think she really liked the idea that anyone that looked closely would see me. I know that I enjoyed it.

When we arrived at the store after several trucks and one SUV that we had driven next to blew their horns as they passed us and looked back through the windshield where they could see my bare breasts. Mistress Nadia told me to pull my dress up and she reached behind me and zipped my dress.

Ms. Clarissa and Mistress Nadia kissed cheeks as soon as we walked in. She must have seen us coming and recognized Nadia's car. Then Ms. Clarissa looked at me and smiled.

"Welcome back. I'm so glad you're are both here. How can I help you?"

Mistress Nadia told her that we were going on a business trip and that I needed some clothes to travel in as well as a dress for dinner. Ms. Clarissa looked at me, had me turn around and then called one of her assistants. She gave instructions to her assistant and then pointed to the back of the store. Mistress Nadia led the way.

Once we reached the back of the store, Mistress Nadia pointed to the area where the mirrors were and told me to take my clothes off and wait.

"Mistress, do you mean in the dressing room.... or, just.."

"Take your clothes off now and stand over there and wait for us. And leave your shoes and stockings on."

"Yes Mistress," I said as I quickly glanced around the store to see if there were any customers or other store personnel in the back room. I couldn't see anyone but I heard a noise coming from one of the areas marked employees only.

I undressed and folded my clothes over my arm and walked to the mirrors. I carefully placed my clothes on a chair and stood in front of the mirrors, turning away from them so I didn't have to look at every angle of myself while I was waiting. Before I turned completely around, I did notice that my nipples were a dark red and totally standing at attention. Not unusual, but embarrassing when standing in a store like this.

My mistress and Ms. Clarissa were busy going through the racks and I couldn't really tell what they were looking at from where I was. I just stood there naked and waiting but excited too. I recalled the first time I had been to this store and how Ms. Clarissa had instructed me to climb onto the chair, the chair that I laid my clothes on, and had given me the first taste of a butt plug which, at the time, I thought was huge but now, in retrospect, I know was for beginners.

It had also been the first time that I had all of my holes filled at once, although it was a butt plug, a very large dildo in my pussy and her assistant, James, I think his name was, in my mouth. That memory was enough to start my juices flowing while I waited for my mistress.

Finally, Mistress Nadia walked up to the platform, followed by Ms. Clarissa carrying a stack of clothes.

"Let's start with the corset," Mistress Nadia said, not really talking to me. "Have you ever worn one? I mean a real one?" She asked me this time.

"No Mistress, I haven't."

"I think you will enjoy it. Maybe not at first but you will learn to like it."

I of course knew what a corset was but I had never tried one on before. It was a black floral satin or silk and had suspenders; Ms. Clarissa called them that and said they were removable. Mistress Nadia said she liked them and we would need to remember to get stockings as well.

Ms. Clarissa helped to put it on me and then began lacing up the back. There were small quarter cups that held my breasts out but didn't cover my nipples. It felt like my boobs were going to fall out over the top of the tiny supports but they were just large enough to give support underneath, without misshaping my round boobs.

It was tight at first and then as she began to tighten it, it got much, much tighter. I felt like I could barely breathe, it was so tight. By the time she finished I was almost in a panic until I turned around. I saw in the mirror that my normal hour-glass shape had become significantly pronounced. My waist was 3 to 4 inches smaller, making my hips more noticeable and my boobs look even larger and more prominent than they already were.

After getting used to the tight fit, my body seemed to be adjusting and my breathing became easier. I was still fascinated by the image that I saw in the mirror. Even I had to say it was incredibly sexy. Ms. Clarissa had hooked the suspenders to my thigh high stockings which completed the look. It was then that I noticed my mistress. She was staring at the 3 sided mirror. There was no blatant change in her demeanor but I could see the slight upturned corners of her mouth and how her pupils had dilated. There was a hungry look in her eyes. She liked what she saw.

I could feel the juices flowing between my legs and it was only a matter of moments before they would break through the seal of my swollen labia and begin running down my legs. I wanted my mistress so badly. I wanted her to take me right there, on the same chair as before. I wanted her to make me do things, make me hers, make me her slut.

It didn't happen though. Instead, she had me try on the dresses that they had picked out for me. The first one didn't work. Mistress Nadia was going to have me wear the corset to dinner and the first dress had a deep V and showed the corset in between my breasts. The second one was better. The front was cut very low across the bust and showed almost the entire top half of my boobs but didn't have the deep V the other dress had. I could tell with this one, I would have a struggle to keep the dress from slipping down and showing my nipples. It was fairly short too, almost to the tops of my stockings.

The third dress was a deep red color, strapless and sat perfectly, about ¾ of an inch above and across my erect nipples. If I leaned down, there was a possibility that anyone looking would be able to see both of my full tits, including my nipples. The dress had a slit that went all the way up, well above the tops of the stockings, to where the corset started. If it opened enough, you would be able to see my whole leg, to the very top of my hip. I would not be able to wear any panties with this dress. Not that Mistress Nadia would allow me to wear panties.

"That's the one," said Mistress Nadia. "Now we need to find some shoes to go with it. I want at least 4 inch heels, 5 inches would be better. and, I want some casual clothes for her as well. Skirts and blouses, something easy to get in and out of."

Ms. Clarissa called one of her assistants from the front to help me out of the dress and the corset and then flowed through the store and picked out 5 outfits and brought them back. Mistress Nadia selected 3 and then said, "I need a collar for her; 2 actually. Can you find me a nice black leather one and then I think, something more formal. Something that will go with the red dress."

"I have just the thing," said Ms. Clarissa and she disappeared to the back of the store.

She brought back a silver and jeweled collar to match the dress. It was about two inches wide and just fit around my neck. It made me feel like I needed to keep my neck elongated to wear it but it looked stunning. Mistress Nadia nodded her approval.

The other collar was black leather and it had a thick silver ring attached to the front. I don't think that anyone that saw me wearing that particular collar would have any trouble figuring out the relationship between Mistress Nadia and her slut.

"I like that one as well. Keep it on," Mistress Nadia directed. "Clarissa, that will do for today. Put it on my bill. We have to get back to the office now."

"Of course Nadia. I was hoping that you might let me play with her for a while but if you need to get back....." Ms. Clarissa mewed.

"Hmmm, what did you have in mind? We might be able to stay for a little while longer."

"I just got some new toys and I was going to try them out on one of my girls later but I think that your slut here would enjoy them a great deal."

Mistress Nadia got a curious look on her face. "If you were going to try them out on the red-head up front, I wouldn't mind watching. I think that she and my little slut would be great together.... trying out new things."

Ms. Clarissa walked to the door that leads to the front of the store. "Angel, would you come to the back please. Tell Lori to watch the front of the store."

Angel was my height and slightly built; thin but not skinny. She had what looked to be fairly large and full tits and shapely legs and a pronounced bubble butt. Her long red hair fell 6 inches below her shoulders. She was wearing a navy wrap dress which contrasted nicely with her pale, freckled skin. She was beautiful.

I was still naked except for my stockings and heels, standing in front of that damn mirror. Angel came and stood near me.

Mistress Nadia, looked Angel up and down and then very calmly but firmly told Angel to take her dress off. Angel didn't hesitate and she un-did the belt on her dress and let it fall to the floor. She was wearing matching baby blue lace bra and panties.

"Those too."

She stepped out of her dress and then reached behind her back and unsnapped her bra and let it fall down her arms. Then she hooked her thumbs under the waist-band of her panties and pushed then down to her knees, let them drop to her feet, and then carefully stepped out of them. She never blinked once.

She stood naked, only a foot or so from me. Her skin was so white compared to mine. Her creamy breasts were freckled and tipped with light pink, puffy nipples, barely darker than her skin. I could see goose flesh forming on her arms and a tinge of pink beginning to show on her chest. There was a small patch of sparse, neatly trimmed, red hair, a narrow landing strip, above her pussy. Otherwise, she was completely smooth and hairless. She looked so innocent but this was obviously not a new experience for her.

I wondered if she was a sub of Ms. Clarissa or maybe a former sub of my Mistress. I began to feel a tinge of jealousy. I also felt like this might be a competition and I vowed to be a better, more desirable sub than Angel. I wanted my Mistress to be proud of me as her sub, her slut.

Ms. Clarissa disappeared for a moment and went to the back of the store. She returned after just a moment with a grey box about a foot square and 3 inches deep. I couldn't see what was inside but Mistress Nadia seemed intrigued with the contents. Ms. Clarissa seemed to be gesturing with her hands as to how it works.

Once it was pulled out of the box, I could see that it was u-shaped, pink in color and looked like some sort of double ended dildo, with one side longer than the other, a bulbous head on each end and some kind of knob at the bottom of the U. It also looked like it had a rather large girth.

Mistress Nadia and Ms. Clarissa were talking but I couldn't hear what they were saying. Angel looked like she knew what it was and her eyes were sparkling. She kept looking at me and then the new toy.

"Slut, when I tell you, you will get down on your knees and lick Angel's pussy. I want it nice and wet. This toy is a double ended dildo that she will insert first. That large knob on the shorter end of the U will be in her pussy and keep it nice and tight in her pussy while she fucks you with the other end. Do you understand?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Good, now get down on your knees and show her what a good slut you are and how much you love to lick pussy."

"Yes Mistress."

I dropped to my knees in front of Angel. I looked up at her and she smiled down at me and spread her legs. I put my hands on the back of her thighs and leaned into her. I could smell her sex, it was surprisingly light, almost a citrusy scent, not musky like Mistress Christina or Mistress Katarina, or even my mistress.

I slowly licked the length of her slit and her outer lips opened like a flower. She was already wet and I lapped up her juices. She moaned lightly as I continued to lap at her slit and circle her clit. Her clit was the same light pink as her nipples when I started but it was beginning to turn a darker pink as it swelled. After a few licks, I could see it beginning to peak from under its hood.

"Use your fingers slut."

"Yes Mistress."

I slowly pushed one finger into her pussy. It was hot and wet and I knew that I could easily slide another inside her, and I did. As I slowly fucked her with my fingers and licked her clit, she began to moan louder and put her hands on the back of my head, pulling me tighter against her.

"That's enough," Mistress Nadia said. "Now, take this and put it in her cunt."

She handed me the toy and I felt the weight, it looked heavier than it was and it was more flexible than I expected. Once I was holding it, it was easier to envision how it works. I carefully began pushing it against Angel's opening.

Mistress Nadia said, "Wait, put it in your mouth and make it wet." I slid the first few inches into my mouth. It was thick and stretched my lips. There was a slight taste of Angel and latex as I ran my tongue around it, wetting it as best I could. "Further slut."

It was so thick that I started to gag after just another half inch but I fought through it and had at least 4 inches in my mouth.

"Now, try again."

I pulled it from my mouth, "Yes Mistress."

This time, the first few inches slid in much easier. I waited a second to allow Angel to adjust to the size before pushing it in further. Once it was past the bulbous head, I felt her pussy close around the narrower shaft.

Once it was fully inside of her, I could see how this was going to work. The other end was about 8 inches long and was shaped like a real cock only smooth. It was flared at the head, not as much as the side that Angel had in her but similar to a normal cock. A thick 8-inch cock.

"Lay down on the platform so that she can fuck you, Slut."

"Yes Mistress."

I laid down on the platform, like the last time I was here, only this time I was on my back. I spread my legs wide and Angel moved between them. She was licking her lips and had a look of lust in her eyes.

She knelt between my legs and I felt the tip of the dildo rub against my pussy. She pushed the entire length of the dildo along my slit and across my clit. It felt smooth and firm. It wasn't as warm as a real cock but it was hard and long.

After getting the plastic shaft covered in my juices which at this point were flowing freely in anticipation, she positioned the tip against my opening and pushed.

"Ahhhhhh, oh god that feels good."

Slowly she pushed further into me, allowing me time to adjust to the girth. Finally, she was all the way in and our pussies were nearly joined. She started to pull out slightly when Ms. Clarissa interrupted.

"Wait a minute, I have an idea," and she ran to the back wall.

She came back carrying two chains. Angel was partially blocking my view of Clarissa but I could see my mistress. She smiled when Clarissa showed her what was in her hands.

Ms. Clarissa knelt beside us and I saw what she had. Two sets of nipple clips, each with a thick silver chain attaching them. She reached down and pulled on Angel's right nipple, twisting it, elongating it. When she was done, Angel's nipple was fully extended and Ms. Clarissa put one of the clamps on it.

Angel bit her lip and let out a "Mmmmmmmm," before opening her mouth in an o-shape and let out a breath. Then Ms. Clarissa did the same to the other and produced a nearly identical reaction from Angel. The two clips hung from her stretched nipples and the clips at the other end of the chains dangled against my swollen nipples.

I knew what was coming. We were to be hooked together, top and bottom and it was only a moment before I felt the sting of the cold clamp on my nipple. I tried not to make a sound but I know that I at least let out a slight whimper as each clamp was tightened on my sensitive nipples.

At first the pain is excruciating. It burns, but that pain is short lived. It sends shock waves through my whole body and the center of my being, my pussy, receives it as pure pleasure. The pain quickly subsided and my nipple felt numb until the chain moved. Then, each time the chain moved even slightly it sent signals of pain and pleasure throughout my whole body. I could tell that Angel was feeling the same thing, maybe more so since the weight of the chain was pulling against her constantly.

In any case, we were bound together, connected in pain and pleasure. That pain and pleasure was taken to a whole new level when she began to slowly fuck me. Her movements inside me started out slowly but were growing. As she sped up, the chains linking our nipples began to swing more adding to the sensation. Soon Angel was fucking me hard and fast with a determined look on her face. I was on the verge of cumming within minutes and realized that I had not been given permission. I can't disappoint my Mistress again. I looked at Angel pleadingly.

Angel looked away, "Mistress Nadia, may I make your slut cum?"

"Not yet, she has trouble controlling herself and she needs to learn that her pleasure belongs to me."

Angel looked back at me and smiled, then started fucking me again, slamming the thick cock deep in my pussy. She arched her back causing the chains to pull tight on my nipples, pushing me further towards my inevitable orgasm.

Just about the point where I didn't think I could take it anymore, Mistress Nadia held out her hand and said "Stop."

Angel stopped immediately. Mistress Nadia reached down between us and turned the little knob.

"Anngghhhh," I cried out as vibrations erupted inside me. I saw Angel close her eyes as well as her side must have been vibrating too. Angle slid fully into me and then I felt the little bump that was as the bottom of the U was vibrating too. It was right on my clit. Angel was feeling it too, her pussy and mine only millimeters away from being joined.