Paying for Pleasure Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And cum we did. The feeling of Kim's warm secretions on my cock was all I needed to start my own splashing. I think I may have pushed the mother and daughter almost off the couch when my arms moved to hold my daughter tight as my cock hammered its way up into her pussy. I felt my sperm gushing into her and I almost yelled out as orgasm took me.

I fell back into the couch exhausted. Kim fell onto my chest, also exhausted. It was a wonderful ride and I felt like it was all I had in me for that day. We were both gasping for air as my drained cock slipped out of my daughter's pussy.

Soon it became apparent to me that my flag could rise yet another time and that I was going have the opportunity to maul Kathy's lovely and luscious breasts. My hint that these two events were coming was that the woman in question was in between my legs, licking my daughter's secretions off my cock and balls.

Having already cleaned my cum out of her daughter's pussy and coming to the source for more, it seemed as the mother liked the taste of my cum. But she decided not to get a fresh supply orally.

The two teenagers had taken up positions on either side of me. Curled up against my chest, the pair were watching closely as Kathy brought me back to full attention again. When she climbed into my lap and made as if to insert my cock into her vagina, Tracey reached down to guide it to its new home.

Kathy's pussy was pretty tight for her age and being a mother. I wondered if she practiced Kegel manoeuvres. Time would tell. I was disappointed that I was unable to immediately glom onto those tits my mouth was watering for.

The two daughters were laying in such a manner that my arms were caught between them and the back of the couch. Kathy was sitting close to me with her arms around me and resting on the back of the couch. I could feel those big suckers rubbing against my chest but I couldn't see them or hold onto them.

While the mother was raising herself up and down slowly on my cock, she moved her face close in to mine so we might begin kissing again. The woman was a great kisser, possessing a very talented tongue. As the daughters could attest to.

I yanked my arms free from behind the two Kim and Tracey. The movement caused by me forced Kathy to lean backwards while still dragging her pussy up and down my dick. Before I could get hold of those tits, each daughter had taken hold of one and both were sucking on the older woman's nipples.

Disappointment continued to flood over me as Kathy's cunt clamped down on me and she worked her way into another orgasm. I wasn't quite ready to cum another time and neither was I willing to give up on this woman.

Flinging her around, Kathy landed on the couch facing me. My first thought was to her huge tits. Finally, I was getting a solid view of them. They were certainly bigger than DD's, hanging down somewhat and with areolae that must have been three inches across and still pointed somewhat straight out. Her nipples were larger than pencil erasers. I treated them as if they were calling my name.

A quick bounce of each tit before my mouth latched onto one and my hand onto the other. I sucked and pulled on the one nipple while tugging and pinching the other. Kathy's hands were on the back of my head as she pulled me tightly against her chest.

I generally felt like a kid in a candy shop and these boobs were my sweets. My cock stayed hard while I played. Another set of hands joined mine, holding Kathy's tits up for my ease of access. I really wasn't surprised when Tracey's head came into my view. It became quite obvious that she was attracted to her mother's tits as much as I was.

More hands were pushing at me. My daughter was slapping at my legs insisting that I spread them. Not willing to give up on the breasts I had been lusting after all evening, I simply gave in to Kim's unspoken demands.

With both hands on Kathy's mouth-watering mammaries, I was not distracted, much, when Kim slid under me to take my balls into her mouth again and my cock in her hand. As I have mentioned before, my daughter always knew how to please her father the most.

Her hand slid up and down my shaft rapidly. She must have been spitting into her hand every time she took my testicles out of her mouth as my cock would get dryer and then wetter. Although Kim's hands and mouth had much of my attention, I was still only willing to share Kathy's tits with her daughter. Both Tracey and I were groping them, kissing them, nibbling them, and sucking them.

Speaking of sucking, soon enough my own daughter had the tip of my cock in my mouth which she began sucking. Kim had one hand juggling my balls and the other still stroking my shaft.

It was just too much for me. I released another gusher of cum into my daughter's mouth. The effort was so intense for me that I collapsed onto Kathy's chest, making sure I wasn't crushing my daughter beneath me.

In fact, we all sort of collapsed in all directions. Kim slithered out from under me allowing me to roll onto my back. Tracey flopped across her mother's lap laying her head close to mine. Kim took her own place with her head in my lap. The only sounds being made were individual gasps for air from all except Kathy. She was murmuring little moans of contentment.

No one moved. We simply lay as we did waiting to gather our energy to move. The doorbell started ringing again.

"Who the fuck now?"

Thanks for reading my story. Please take a moment to vote. All comments are appreciated and responded to.

12