Paying Him Back

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wow! What a girl!

She stopped, turned her back to me, and lifted her short skirt. She bent double. She had cut away just enough of the crutch for the plug, and her cunt to be visible.

And she was expecting me to wait!

The eight arrived en masse. It turned out, later, that they had come in a friend's people carrier, and had it arranged for their get-a-way.

They trouped in, wafting their cloaks out, doffing their hats, and waiving very vicious looking long pikes, forks, and other instruments of torture.

The wonderful thing was that it was impossible to tell who was who, except; of course the "boys" sported boxes over their "cocks". Jane curtseyed, turned and bent double. She had a very pretty cunt. The others clapped, saying that thing had gotten out of hand.

All had cunt holes, but only Val had holes for her nipples.

The elf had told them how I almost bit through her nipples to tear the Lycra away. There were no secrets between these hurt women. They were out for Paul's blood!

The party started. Paul was barbeque chef in chief, so Jane, completely hidden behind her mask made a beeline for him. She was magnificent. He was so engrossed in himself that he did not realize that he had once been married to the husky voiced girl making up to him.

His libido was flattered. She would be fun to lay this Halloween night. Val was one of the others, but who cares. She will stay with me, because I am I.

It was turning into a marvelous act. An e-wife, dressed as a man witch, a warlock, began to make advances on a mistress dressed as a witch. They acted magnificently, and were soon pairing off.

It became more surreal, one was rejected, only to turn to another, and be accepted. By the time we had eaten, pairings were completed. The masks were so good that I began to doubt if one could tell another.

I began to realize that a pairing might mean that a wife would end up fucking the mistress, who displaced her.

It all appealed to my warped mind.

My advances on Val were going well. I slipped my hands under her cloak as I stood behind her waiting for food to be placed on our plates. She was inches from Paul as one hand stroked and pulled and milked on an exposed nipple, while the other hand gently pressed the butt plug into her ass.

It was more bizarre as she carried on a conversation with Paul in a disguised voice, while I was doing this. He was getting drunk, and did not notice. All was going as planned.

Jane was having great fun. She had begun to whisper sweet nothings in his ear, and let a hand brush against his cock.

Oh! For the vanity of man, he was loving it!

The girls all entered into the sensual side of eating. Warlocks fed morsels to witches. Petting started between courses. Petting turned to girl on girl kissed, and hands began to explore.

If it was an act, then it was becoming very real.

I watched as warlocks began to feel the tits of witches, who, because of their makeup, and masks, were anonymous. Similarly, witches were beginning to feel the strap on cocks under their cricket boxes, then they began to become more intimate.

Breasts were fondled, squeezed and caressed, in that way only a girl understands. Val noticed, she whispered to me: "I think we are dropping behind. Please can we start to make love?"

It was approaching eleven o'clock when we all began to settle down. Witch and warlock matches were made. Val and I were becoming comfortable on a huge lounger. She was very concerned about her friend Jane.

She wanted the timing to be right, and Frances to fuck Paul in the ass after midnight.

By now she had my penis out. She wanted to see the cock ring. She released the top of the box. It would have hung down had I been standing. My slightly bent, black covered, penis sprang into view. It began to fill and straighten. She said:

"I want that horrid black thing off now".

Pulling it from under the cock ring caused it to split. A small circle was left, the rest torn off and discarded. I thought: "I hope he finds that later".

Bodies, couples were everywhere, as I looked around in the gloom. Backlit masks gave just enough light for both of us to see that strap on dildo0 were uncovered. One or two were being sucked, and the wonderful thing was that Paul would never have known. They looked real, especially as one was almost beginning to be deep throated.

Three couples of women, all who had been married to, or the mistresses of this man were making love. It was obvious that they were enjoying themselves.

In the meantime Paul was gathering speed on the deliberately planted Jane. She was "watching the clock", trying to waylay his amorous advances until about twenty minutes to midnight. It was driving the man wild.

Frances was at a bit of a loose end, so she sat with Val and me, watching us slowly begin to make love. I had known her for years, always loved her ways with the three children that she brought to her short marriage to Paul. She had just lost her husband when he crossed her path. The predator took her in, he seduced her, he took her children in.

I have never been certain if he didn't have an incestuous affair with Frances' gorgeous daughter. I would not have put it past him, and I have suspected, for a long time, that the thought may have crossed her mind.

It wasn't why she left, but it may be why she was so interested in fucking him in the ass.

Violence was the reason.

She began to play with Val's nipples, then she began to kiss them, finally she took one into her mouth. A look of beautiful contentment crossed both their faces.

I began to use one hand to play with Frances' tits through her skin. She moved all over, yet the Lycra was in wonderful control. She has always been well endowed, in that loose way that suits many women, but I had never been this intimate before. I played with Val with my other hand; milking whichever nipple Frances was not suckling

My erection stayed huge, waiting. Frances' was now exposed. It was even bigger than mine, and we were all reaching towards the grand finale.

Suddenly it was twenty to midnight.

By this time Paul was certain that he had seduced the stranger behind a mask, who had inadvertently come to his Halloween Party. She was on the table; her legs were folded back, with her arms locking them down, elbows just behind her knees.

He had opened her skin more, she looked very vulnerable and exposed, but obviously continued to murmur the right sounds.

She was desperately rubbing her clit. She had suddenly remembered that he was not a lubrication man. She had unpleasant thoughts of only his pre-cum lubricating her dry cunt.

We all heard her asking him to wait. Minutes ticked by. The scene was again surreal; there was no doubt that the spirit of revenge was on our side. Paul obeyed, thinking that he was to fuck a new trophy. Idly stroking his cock to keep it erect.

Witches, and warlocks, had formed a pattern around the table where Jane lay as a sacrifice. We were all moving in for the kill. The three tall warlocks were now fucking their witches with their strap on cocks.

We learnt later that two had never had any lesbian relationship before, while the third couple had found that they were old hands. These two had agreed that they would join Val and I. A dildo of considerable size was already stuffing an ass, while the witch was using both hands to give herself an orgasm.

Frances was at a rampant ready.

Val asked me to begin to fuck her ass. Bright Girl! She was wearing very high platform shoes; I was at the right height for her small frame.

She bent forwards, facing directly at Paul's bum, and only six feet away. She lifted her skirt, and stretched her ass cheeks with the fingers of both hands. The pink rectangle of the end of her ass plug was waiting. I yanked it out, as I had been told to do.

She did not make a sound.

There is nothing more inviting than an open ass. I knew that we would do this much time after Halloween. It would be better then, it would become a joy. Now it was to "pay him back". This was not for pleasure.

We all knew that, but also knew that we would make it as pleasurable as possible for all participants, but Paul.

I grabbed her by the waist, and plunged into her, praying that it did no hurt too much, and that somehow she would bear the pain, until, it became pleasure. My balls hit her crack in one swift move. I heard the air escape from her mouth, but she made not a sound.

I was in her ass.

Withdrawl, in this situation can be agony. I spat on the joint; a huge dollop of spittle began to trickle round her hole. I pulled back an inch or so, aimed again, and went to work.

I thrust in and out, hoping that I could stay from shooting into her bowels, until Frances was well into Paul. Then we would all tear our masks off, Frances would finish buggering him, and our trick would be complete.

The minutes ticked towards midnight, Paul was now in Jane. I hope that she had made herself wet enough. Frances had silently moved to inches behind his ass. She had lubricated her cock. She wanted it to go right home in one go. She knew that Val and I planned to do that. She had watched us succeed.

Jane began to make sounds. Paul's pace began to change. I was not forgetting that all the girls knew his sounds. All had suffered his fucking.

Suddenly she shouted: "Now". She had moved both hands to grip the edge of the table. Paul thrust forwards, one, or possibly two more times. Jane slid back. She was clear; he was in the open, fucking the air.

Simultaneously, and with miraculous precision Frances literally fell against his ass crack. Her strap on dildo went straight home.

Later she said that she felt no constriction. Maybe he had been buggered too much at the expensive private school.

We will never know.

The affect was exactly as we wanted. Jane swung down onto the ground, and was just standing upright when he let out the howl of a lone wolf. His sperm shot past her into the bushes.

He screamed and screamed, while Frances forced her cock in and out, and Jane ensured that the table did not move.

His cumming was enough for me. I shot my sperm deep into my beloved new friend.

On her last plunge Frances grabbed her mask, ripping it off with her tall hat. She flung it away, pressed home, and grabbed him tight around the waist. She held with a grip of steel, a woman possessed.

Her face was tight against his back when she said: "Look around Paul. I am Frances, and all the others whose lives you have fucked up are here for revenge".

His howls ceased, he looked back. I was clearly fucking Val, beautiful Val. He confirmed that it was indeed Frances, and then saw all the others. All were fucking each other with obvious pleasure.

Each girl announced herself. It was the last time and of then spoke to him.

It was ten past midnight on Halloween.

Finally Frances withdrew. Her cock was smeared in his excrement. She did not care.

She said: "You have been tricked. We are all going now, and you will never see any of us again".

"That is your treat".

Not another sound was made as we all pulled out. The amazing girls had the people carrier waiting on the sidewalk.

Cocks waved as we clambered aboard, at least two asses were likely to be sore for a day, or so.

None of us cared a trice.

Paul was last seen sitting on the ground, totally defeated. Maybe he will now treat women well, we all doubt it.

We meet regularly, the "Wives and Mistresses of Halloween", with one honorary male wife, who now lives happily with Val.

10/31 will always be special to us all.

Dear Reader: Gussie would love to have your comments and feed back, it is very useful, as are your votes!

© Copyright Gussie – October 2004