Paying Off the Debt Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then I felt her hand rubbing my ass. I felt her finger rubbing my hole. "This will make it slide in easier." Juanita was rubbing Vaseline into my hole. Then she smeared it around the hole and around the tip of the fake dick. I jumped when I felt the tip pushing in. "Relax! Or I'll fuck you the way Jake fucked me." I could only imagine how rough Jake had been, so I stopped wiggling my ass. I grunted and gasped as the tip slid in. it felt like I was taking a shit. Juanita let me get used to the intrusion. Then she began to slowly rock her hips. I felt it going deeper.

"Please, oh please, oh please,ohplease! Take it slow, Juanita." I felt her hands rubbing my ass. "You have it in now, baby. Just relax." That was easy for her to say. She didn't have a log up her ass. I screamed when she yanked my hair. "Now slut! I'm gonna fuck this ass and you had better fuck back at me." Juanita began to work her hips in earnest and I felt her push all the way in me. "Oh shit! It hurts! Oh please take it out." She slapped my ass. "Do you think Jake will listen to your pleas? Be glad I'm being gentle." If this was gentle, I would die when Jake fucked me there.

Suddenly it began to turn into a good feeling. I felt a stirring in my pussy. It was twitching and throbbing. Juanita was pulling it half out and pushing it back in all the way. And I started rocking to meet her thrust. "That's it baby. You like it, don't you?"

"Talk to me Juanita. Make me take it." I heard her laugh. Then she slapped my ass a few times. She pulled my hair hard and I cried out. "So this is how you like it, you nasty slut! Just like you whore mamma. Well then I'll fuck you like Jake fucks her. Take it slut! Take it up your black ass. I'm gonna fuck you whenever I feel like it. You hear me slut? And you will do what I tell you to. Fuck who I tell you to. Understand me, bitch?" She slapped my ass some more. I nodded my head hard.

I was bucking and humping my ass back at her with all I had. And she was driving that fake dick deep in my ass. Oh it was fantastic. I had never felt so alive. And I wanted her to fuck me like that forever. I was moaning and crying out for her to fuck me harder. And then the world exploded. I came! I pissed! I cried out for more. Then I collapsed on the bed. Juanita collapsed on top of me. Her weight drove the air from my lungs, and pinned me to the bed. Then she began to ease it out. I cried in pain this time as it came out. By the time she had pulled it out completely, I was sobbing in the pillow. Juanita held me and rocked me until I stopped crying. Then she kissed me. We fell asleep in each other's arms and I knew my life with Juanita would never be the same. I smiled to myself wondering what surprises were in store with mom.

12