Paying The Price

Story Info
Some men won't stand for a cheating.
7.7k words
4.36
369.9k
123
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,705 Followers

A big thank you goes out to my editors, LadyCibelle and Techsan. Because of them my stories are a much better read.

*

I read story after story about cheating wives and even cheating husbands. I know every person is different and react to finding their spouse cheating differently. In most relationships, I would expect the husband to fly off the handle and do something if he found a man in bed with his woman.

I just read a number of stories and in every one of them the husband comes home early and finds a strange car in his driveway. In most of them he walks in his own home quietly and hears sounds coming from his master bedroom. He approaches the door which is usually cracked open so he can see inside the room. On his marital bed he sees his wife being plowed by an overly large cock and yelling for more.

Now, please understand that I'm not knocking any writers or authors. I'm knocking these stupid fucking wimps that are boyfriends and husbands. They watch their wives getting fucked and they feel bad. They are in a mind boggling situation on what to do, so they slowly back out of the room and sneak back out of their own home and go to the bar to give it some more thought while they drink a pint of Jim Beam. Later they go home and act as though nothing has happened and then later try and plan some type of revenge. Is this what real men do?

I say, "Bullshit to you cuckolding wimp sons of a bitches. You candy ass motherfuckers who let other men use your wife and stand back and watch. You don't want to mess up your nice little marriage and maybe have to face reality. In some cases you actually stand there and jack-off while watching your so-called lover get plowed.

To all of you so called caring husbands and boyfriends, I say, "Fuck you!" It happened to me and I'll tell you what I did.

Mandy and I had been married for eleven years. We had two kids: Trevor who was ten and Jasmine who was eight. I always thought we had a good marriage. Like most marriages, we made love all the time in our early years. We lived a pretty complete love life. Missionary position, from behind and even bought one of those Chinese books on a thousand ways to do it. About six of them were pretty good. The rest the Chinese can have back.

I wasn't afraid to give Mandy oral sex; I am Clyde and looked like a Clyde, big and burly. I am a pretty big fellow and not afraid of a whole lot. Eating pussy wasn't the best thing for me but I was willing to do it to her since she gave me blowjobs pretty often. She never could take the whole thing in her mouth but she tried. I guess taking her from behind was my favorite position. I'd grab hold of her hips and plow the fuck out of her pussy. She would always meet me stride for stride. I do have to say she was good.

Her favorite position was her on top. I liked it too when I was tired. She would climb on and ride me like a fucking bronco. I didn't have as much control this way but I was able to play with her tits in this position.

I know I sound like a prick, but I wasn't always this way. I carry a big grudge and that's just the way it is. I need to get over it but it isn't easy.

Like a lot of younger people we were in debt. It was our own fault. We wanted the same things our parents have but we wanted it now. It took our parents thirty years to accumulate their belongings. It wasn't just Mandy spending money; I wanted all the new toys too; all new appliances and a big screen TV to name a few. Anyway, we got in debt. I was already working at the factory six days a week. We got profit sharing checks but because of the economy they seemed to have gotten a lot smaller. Anyway, Mandy said she could go to work. I felt bad not being able to support my family but that was the only way out of our debt.

Mandy got a job at one of the local department stores. She didn't make a lot but she was able to work hours around the kid's schedule. Of course that meant I didn't see her very often. At least not as often as I would have liked. Our love making days were fewer and far between. Mandy said between the kids and work, she just wasn't in the mood. I could understand that; there were days that I wasn't up to it either.

We used to always argue about money, but now it was taking care of the house. She told me I needed to do more. She was probably right and I tried. But then it turned out that I couldn't do things well enough or didn't do it her way. You have to understand that I didn't mind doing things, but if I was to do it, it was going to be my way. One argument after another led into no sex. I guess that was my punishment for not doing things her way.

I started going to the bar while she worked. I was just pissed and tired of being alone. The kids were always going to their grandparents because Mandy's parents owned a pool. We couldn't afford one. I met a number of women at the bar but I didn't do anything but talk to them. I did buy them a few drinks. It got back to Mandy about me hanging around the bar. She was really pissed and told me if I was going to fuck some whore then she could do the same.

I told her it wasn't true and whoever told her I was fucking around on her was a fucking liar. She wouldn't tell me who it was. She just went to bed and locked me out. I thought about busting the door down, but then I'd have to repair it. I figured she'd get over it so I slept on the couch.

We weren't getting along good at all then. We argued about little petty things. We didn't talk anymore. We both threatened the other with divorce over nothing but bullshit. The kids spent more and more time at Mandy's parents. I guess they hated to see us argue and it hurt them also.

On Friday, I told Mandy I was taking Saturday off and going fishing. I needed to get my head on straight. Mandy said, "Here we need money and you're taking a day off. What the hell is wrong with you?"

It was another argument. Mandy accused me of taking along one of the bar broads. I didn't know where she got her information but she wouldn't tell me. It wasn't true, although I'll admit in the last few weeks that one of them kept coming on to me. I liked the attention but didn't do anything with her. I did talk kind of dirty with her but I honestly never touched her. One day she reached over and grabbed my cock. It actually felt good but I put my hand on top of hers and removed it. I told her that Mandy and I were having marital problems but I wouldn't cheat on her.

On Saturday, I got up and took my fishing gear and headed out. I was gone for about four hours when I think I finally got my head on straight. Sometimes it takes being alone in the wilderness to clear the mind. It's what fishing did for me. I realized how stupid both Mandy and I had been. Instead of talking with clear heads, we would both argue, neither of us giving an inch.

I decided to go home and have the two of us sit down like adults and work on our problems. When I arrived home there was a strange vehicle in my driveway. Immediately I thought about those fucking stories and how the wimps reacted. I walked into my house quietly and listened for any sounds. I heard Mandy say, "Ralph, this isn't right, even if Clyde is cheating on me."

I peeked in the room and Ralph had his hand on Mandy's breast. Her blouse was opened and her bra was pulled above her tits. I walked into the room.

"Oh, my God, Clyde, what are you doing home? This isn't what you think," Mandy said. Boy, what a stupid fucking answer. We both were smarter than that.

I grabbed hold of Ralph and pulled him off the sofa. He had his pants unzipped and his cock out. I pulled him up and hit him hard in the mid-section. I hit him with a right cross to his jaw. I think I might have dislocated it. I threw him across my living room knocking over a table and lamp. I jumped on him and hit him over and over again. I stood up and kicked him in the gonads. All this time Mandy was screaming and crying for me to stop. I picked up the bleeding near lifeless piece of shit and threw him out the door onto my lawn.

"You fucking whore, get the fuck out of my house."

I grabbed her and she screamed as I threw her out the front door with her tits still hanging out. I slammed the door shut and locked it.

I heard Mandy screaming from outside for me to let her in; she needed to talk to me and to call an ambulance for Ralph. I didn't do either but within about five minutes a squad car and ambulance showed up. They told me to open the door or they would bust it down.

I opened it and they came charging in. They told me to lie face down on the floor with my legs spread. One officer put his knee in my back and cuffed me. The ambulance was already taking an unconscious Ralph to the hospital. Mandy had her clothes fixed and her tits back in her bra where they belonged. They talked to Mandy and took her statement. I didn't say a word. They gave me my Miranda rights and I refused to talk.

They placed me in a squad car and took me off to jail. Mandy called the jail and even came to it. I told the officers running the place that I wanted no contact with her. It was one of the few rights I had left. An officer - a nice fellow named Joe - came over to my holding cell to talk to me.

"Off the record, Clyde, what the hell happened?"

"Communication or lack of it," I replied. "My wife was getting ready to fuck a guy on my couch. I'm not a fucking wimp so I took matters into my own hands.

"Did you hear her side of the story, Clyde?" he asked.

"Joe, let me make it real simple. She wasn't being forced. She was going to do it of her own free will. What kind of man would I be if I took shit like that? I did what I had to do. Now I guess I'm going to pay the price," I said.

I refused to even try and post bond. I told them that I wasn't going to waste money my family could use so I could just go home to that situation. They were going to get me one of those lawyers that the state supplies. It was fine with me. He wouldn't be there for at least a day or so. I needed the time to cool off anyway. Joe came back with a letter from Mandy. I told him right then I didn't even want to read it.

When I finally saw my lawyer, he told me I was in a heap of trouble. He wanted me to plead insanity. I laughed and told him I knew exactly what I was doing and if the cocksucker ever came near Mandy again, he would get a repeat performance. I did ask if I killed the bastard.

"Damn near," my lawyer said. "Busted jaw, two broken ribs. Two black eyes and God knows what else. The police couldn't even take his statement as to what happened; he wasn't able to talk. All they have is your wife's statement right now. I'll be going to see her tomorrow myself. Is there anything you would like me to tell her?"

"Yeah, there is. Tell her now she's free to fuck anyone she wants, and I want a divorce," I said.

I just became a very hard nosed prick. In prison you needed to be a hard nosed person. I didn't even talk to Mandy; I refused to see her. I did get some messages from my kids who said that they missed me and wanted me to come home. Like I could just say, "Okay, I guess I'll go home tonight."

It was two months after the beating and my trial was about to start; at least some kind of pre-trial type thing. The only witnesses were Mandy and this Ralph fellow whom I found out worked where Mandy worked.

I was sitting there in the courtroom when they wheeled Ralph in - in a wheelchair. Guess he broke his leg when I threw him out the door. His jaw was still wired but the bruises were pretty much healed. My lawyer whispered to me that they had to surgically remove his testicles. They were pushed up too far into his sack. He would be unable to have any kids. He was married but his wife was divorcing him over this fiasco. He wrote most of his statements since it was hard to understand him through the jaw brace.

I looked back at the courtroom door and there stood Mandy. I felt anger and pain when I saw her. She was forced to come to the hearing as a reluctant witness. They said she didn't have to testify against me but she had to give her statement as to what happened. Well, I guess I had to hear it after all.

Ralph was first to be called. He basically said or wrote that Mandy had invited him over and they were getting intimate when I came busting into the room and started beating on him before he could even defend himself. He said that Mandy and he were two consenting adults. He told the judge that I never gave anyone a chance to explain anything. I just brutally attacked him.

I wanted to get up and smack him around again. I would have if I thought I could get near him. Mandy gave him a very vile look and was crying when she looked at me.

Mandy was called up to give her statement. She told the judge that she worked with Ralph. He would come on to her pretty often and she always refused his advances. Lately he was telling her that her husband was cheating on her. She refused to believe it and even told Ralph that she had talked to me about it. Then, one day Ralph came in with pictures showing some slut with her hand in my lap.

Now I realized where I saw Ralph before. He would hang around Jake's bar where I did my drinking. He always kept his distance and never talked to me. The bastard was taking pictures so he could use them against me.

Mandy then said, "I was all shaken up after I found out that Clyde was cheating on me. Ralph told me that I should get even with him and do the same as he was doing. I was confused and mixed up. I love Clyde but when we're mad we do stupid things. I had told Ralph about Clyde going fishing and he told me he overheard Clyde ask the bar slut to go with him. I was hurt, and maybe even wanted to get even. I don't know. I was so confused. On that horrible Saturday, Clyde left and didn't even kiss me goodbye. The kids got up and asked to go to my mom's for the day. It left me alone in the house to think about what Clyde was doing. Then Ralph showed up at my door. I asked him what he was doing there and he told me he thought I could use some company since my husband was out cheating on me."

The son-of-a-bitch set us up. I sure hope the judge could see that. Of course Mandy did let him in and looking at him in the wheel chair wouldn't help my side much.

Mandy continued, "Ralph came in and I poured him a cup of coffee. We started talking about what Clyde was probably doing right then and Ralph started making advances to me. He started undoing the buttons on my blouse and pulled my bra over my breasts. I didn't know what I was doing. I didn't want this man. I wanted my Clyde, but I sat there and let him touch me. I watched as he reached down and unzipped his pants and pulled his thing out. I remember telling him that this wasn't right even if Clyde did cheat on me. Next thing I knew, Clyde walked in and grabbed hold of Ralph. I was afraid that Clyde would kill him and be sent away. I know I screamed and yelled at Clyde to stop but he was like a madman. He threw Ralph out the door and then called me a whore and slut and pushed me out also. A few minutes later the police came with an ambulance." Mandy was on the stand crying. "I tried to contact Clyde and talk to him but he has refused to see me. I was so stupid, so stupid."

She stepped down from the stand and looked over at me crying. I had such mixed emotions. According to her they had never done it before and there was a good chance she wouldn't have gone through with it.

I knew she was hurting but I couldn't do anything but watch. This prick ruined our lives. When I gave my statement, I made the mistake of saying I would have done it all over again.

At the end of the whole process I was charged with assault and battery on the prick. The judge said even though it happened at my house, Ralph was considered a guest. I could have asked him to leave, but by law, I couldn't beat him half to death. The judge gave me four years. Mandy left the courtroom in tears.

I never did speak to her. One day while sitting in my cell I decided to write her. I had things I had to say, and I had to get it off my chest.

Dear Mandy:

I do love you and always have. I never did cheat on you. If you go to the bar and ask for Sue, I'm sure she will tell you the truth. I'm having the lawyer send you divorce papers. You are too pretty of a woman to have to be alone. We made some big mistakes, which I'll always regret. If we would have talked to each other more, this might have not happened.

Would have, could have, should have is too late now. Tell Trevor and Jasmine I love them. Too bad their dad is a criminal. I just couldn't just stand by and let it happen. I'm not that kind of man.

My only regret now is that you didn't believe me and sought to get revenge instead of talking to me. I hope you are able to find someone. Please forget about me and go on with your life. You should receive the divorce papers any day now.

Love always,

Clyde

I had the divorce papers sent out and gave all our belongings to Mandy. I had no need of anything where I lived now. Even my food and underwear was supplied. All I could do now was put in my time. I didn't have any real skills outside of being a laborer so I started to try and better myself by signing up for rehabilitation programs. At least when I got out I might be able to find a job.

I was placed in a welding program. I did some welding on my old job, but now I could become a master welder and maybe build a future when I got out of the joint. Every night I thought about my family - my kids with no dad and Mandy going on without me. Life really sucked.

About two months went by and the cell officer said I had a visitor. I figured it was the lawyer with my divorce papers. This prison had two types of visiting centers. The ones with the glass between them where you talked on the phone and the other where you sat at a table and talked face to face. There was minimal touching in this visiting area. It was the one I was sent to. At the table waiting for me was Mandy. She looked up, at me and started crying.

"Hello, Mandy. What brings you here?" I asked.

"I don't want a divorce. I will wait for you for as long as it takes. I don't want anyone but you. I made a horrible mistake by not believing you. It will never happen again. I know you might not believe me but, I don't think I would have gone any further than I did. I felt so guilty. I was almost glad to see you come in. Now our life is a mess because of what we both did. I take half the blame for being so stupid in not trusting you. I did go see that Sue woman and she told me that she did care for you and tried to get affectionate but you told her you were happily married and wouldn't cheat on me. I told her about Ralph and the pictures and she got really pissed. In fact she said she ought to kill the bastard."

"How are the kids? Are they okay?" I asked.

"They're doing as well as can be expected. I couldn't afford the house and we're selling it. We moved in with Mom and Dad for now till we can get back on our feet. We will be closing on the house next week. I put all our furnishings and your personal stuff in storage. It will be there for us to get started again when you get out." She started crying. "I'm so sorry. I miss you so much. I can't live without you. I love you, Clyde."

"I miss you too, but you need to go on with your life. I can't expect you to wait around another three years or so waiting for me," I replied.

"I told you I'm not getting a divorce; I'm waiting for you. If you want a divorce when you get out, then I'll sign the papers, but not before," she responded.

We talked a little more and then I asked permission from the officer to kiss her goodbye. She gave me a very loving kiss with tears streaming down her face. She told me she would be there every month to see me. I told her not to come every month. It would hurt too much every time she left. She agreed to come about every three months.

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,705 Followers
12