Peach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both Ulu and Obsidian looked at her with loving amusement, as if pleased by the foregone conclusion.

"Take me, brand me, fuck me, breed me, own me!" the torrent of words came out of Peach's trembling mouth. "I need this, I need more, I want more!"

Obsidian bit her shoulder just deep enough, the sharpness of his teeth made her tense like a jolt of power had just coursed through her body.

With one of his big hands, he firmly grabbed her mound and recited some kind of magical incantation.

As he did, Peach felt her flesh, mind and soul burned with her Master's power, his magic seeping into her, staking his claim to her being.

A warm soothing feeling came over her as Obsidian's brand appeared on her flesh, right over her womb, it's magic seeping all over her, weaving itself into her very being.

She could feel her Master's satisfaction, his arousal, and his desire to make her happy and use her till her mind was nothing but a little puddle of whimpers and moans.

Not only that, but she could feel Ulu's arousal and desire for her, their minds so close now they could touch with but a thought.

The little kobold stood up and framed her own brand with her small hands, drawing Peach's attention to it.

"We're sisters now," she said seductively, "and I take very good care of my sisters."

And as if to prove a point, Ulu placed her snout against her pussy as she delivered such a burning, passionate kiss into her lower lips that Peach could do nothing but drool with her mouth agape and her eyes rolled to the back of her skull.

Ulu's long and muscular tongue sank deep into her nethers, tasting her insides and the cum currently filling them.

Peach couldn't help but squeeze Obsidian's cock with her delicious rump, and the dragon growled in her ear in satisfaction, all while fondling her breasts with his clawed hands.

The little kobold noticed how much Peach was enjoying herself and dug her sharp little teeth on her mound, just enough to make her jump and push harder against Obsidian's burning knot.

"This big guy is going in," Ulu said, caressing her Master's knot while teasing Peach.

"Indeed it is," Obsidian said with a growl of pleasure. "But this cute little kitty has to beg for it first."

Peach's head began spinning as the words sunk into her brain. This was too much, her buttons weren't so much pushed as being smashed into pieces with a mallet.

"Please! Please Master! Ram it in your kitty! Break me! Take me!" Peach said, utterly lost in lust and passion, desperate for what she was being teased with.

"Good girl," said Obsidian as he pulled hher into his knot. And with a dirty wet sound, it pushed in, her ass utterly broken in by her Master, her body reduced to a little cock warmer for him.

Peach started convulsing as she orgasmed, her body shaking and vibrating as if it was about to explode.

And it certainly felt that way from the inside. Peach no longer had any thoughts left, at least not for now, her head utterly drowned in maddening need.

She whined, moaned and gasped, pleading to be wrecked by her Master, who dropped her on the floor in all fours and bent over her doggy style to give her what she needed.

Ulu laid back with a cheeky smile, and offered Peach her wet pussy, a gorgeous small slit hidden between her beautiful red scales.

Peach shoved her face between her little sister's legs and started licking and kissing with abandon just as Obsidian started pummelling her ass like an avalanche of rocks.

The feline dancer was sure to have some bruises in her ass in the morning, but she would not care and actually already craved a second round, such was her delight at what was happening.

Her insides shuffled after every thrust, the impact of Obsidian's hips against her ass resounding with a deafening slap.

She tried her best to please Ulu, but Peach could barely breathe as she groaned and drooled against her gorgeous scaley sister.

Ulu moved her soft clawed hand through Peach's hair, all while giving her a radiant and dirty smile.

"Kitty likes, eh?" she said, squeezing her pussy against her face, the breathless feline doing her best to lick it between moans.

They both purred in unison, as Peach's groans grew louder and dirtier.

"Fill her up, daddy," said Ulu to Obsidian in a lascivious and childish tone. "Let kitty sis know how good being your cumdump feels"

A shiver worked its way through Peach's spine, making her tail tense and lift, her ass clenching instinctively.

Obsidian, after winking at Ulu, clawed at the ground and redoubled his pounding, savagely pummelling the gorgeous dancer into the pillows and Ulu's pussy, the clapping sounds would made onlookers think he was slapping a particularly tasty piece of meat for a banquet.

Peach's mind was once again gone, sunk into that deep cozy and lurid place in her mind she had found thanks to her new Master's gaze.

She allowed herself to melt away there as he filled up in a brutal orgasm, her thoughts subsumed by a blissful oblivion of need.

Ulu petted Peach as the feline shivered and whimpered in her overwhelming orgasm, her eyes glazed over in her sweet trance.

Obsidian picked both ladies up and snuggled with them on the cushions, just as the show for the night resumed, but with the lovely dancer still knotted to his currently canine cock.

As some dancers from Obsidian's retinue took to the stage, Peach realised she was being stared at by the dragon's wives and lovers. She had put on a show of a different kind after all. The beautiful women snuggled close to Ulu and Peach, while giving the feline dancer a warm welcome in the form of kisses, caresses and hugs.

A delightful purring sound emanated from Peach's body, as she sunk again into her delightful trance, her thoughts dancing to the tune of her new Master's whims all while she smiled happily, delighted about her new role and life.

12