Peakwood University: Orientation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She knew he had snooped in her panty drawer too, and even though she tried to attribute it to hormones, it also made her wet. Sometimes when she went to bed she would almost touch herself thinking about it. But then one night when she had had one too many glasses of wine, she did just that. And she came harder than she had ever cum before.

She blushed at the memory, leaning towards her son, waiting for him to speak first, which he did in a small voice,

"Mom?"

Her smiled broadened, and her eyes got bigger.

"Tony?"

He sighed as she pressed herself against him, feeling his bulge. She thought it came up to her stomach, or even a little higher.

"You knew I wanted to...I mean...you knew I wanted to..."

"Have SEX with me?"

He nodded.

"FUCK me?"

He nodded again.

"No baby, I want to hear you say it. Tell your mother exactly what you want to do to her. But baby, the first time you say it I want you to use my first name. Tell Erica that you want to fuck her. There'll be plenty of time to call me Mommy later on, I need to hear my name come out of your mouth so you know, you know that I am your woman. Say it baby."

Tony shuddered at her words, and wasted no time,

"I want to fuck you Erica."

"I want to fuck you too Tony. I was so thrilled when they told me how Peakwood worked. Remember that weekend I said I was visiting your Aunt Candi? I was really here, learning the truth and signing confidentiality paperwork."

She laughed at that,

"Of ten thousand accepted Freshman, two moms said no. And do you know what you got if you said no? Fucking hush money."

"Mom!"

"Oh yeah, I make a point of not cursing around you, and I've been I've been doing a lot of that, haven't I? I kind of think we can move past such prudish bullshit baby-bear, considering you're going to hear me curse like a motherfucker when my little motherfucker's got his cock back where it belongs."

Now it was his turn to laugh at her phrasing at the same time as he could feel still more blood rushing into his throbbing cock.

"The moms who said no got twenty thousand dollars in cash, assuming they signed the same confidentiality agreement the rest of us did. You'll sign one too by the end of the weekend. But the moms who stayed got twenty thousand dollars taken off of the thirty thousand dollar tuition. Makes college pretty affordable huh?"

Tony nodded vigorously, and in a moment of bravery reached out and put his arms around her. She swooned in his strong arms, her tongue drifted out of her mouth and between her son's lips, before pulling away and once again reverting to the filthy talk that had him so hard in the first place,

I'm coming to college with you for for real baby, and your mommy's going to be your girlfriend, just like all these other mommies are going to be their son's girlfriends. I only belong to you know baby. We're in the middle of nowhere and you're the only man I've got in my life now, and I'm yours."

She ground herself against her son's thick member with much greater purpose now. She knew she wasn't allowed to put it inside her yet, but she loved the feel of it pressing against her. And if he came in his pants? Well, there was no rule against that.

The world was dozens of miles away, but it felt much farther than that. The entire basic structure of society was being altered in this place, and everything in that room felt surreal. Both mom and son felt at that moment like they had left the United States completely. They had eloped together, and nothing was going to pull them apart.

"I recall a certain son telling me that having to live with his mother in college was 'bullshit.' Tell me, is it bullshit now? I'm all ears."

Tony let out a shuddering moan.

"I'll take that as a no."

Only then did the mother and son seem to remember the world around them.

The room was so dark that all Tony really got was a sense of was motion all around him, like a hive. It was so animalistic and raw that Tony could almost feel himself changing into something more aggressive. He wanted to possess his mother, and the fact that he knew for certain that he would have the ability to do just that made him shiver.

Only then did he realize that the video the president had introduced had been playing for quite a while. Tony and his mother had after all taken the darkness as an opportunity, just as every other mother-son couple in the hall had done.

But when Tony finally looked at the screen he smiled, and his mother's gaze followed his, twisting around but not leaving his lap. As it turned out, the darkness was meant to be used as an escape, because the only things that were on the screen were static shots of various locations around campus, completely devoid of people.

It was all stuff Tony had seen before, thanks to his tour on the one day open to tours last year that he and his mother managed to visit Peakwood. Peakwood was certainly a beautiful campus, all rolling hills resulting in buildings at a variety of altitudes, all impeccably designed and ancient looking. But Tony and Erica already knew all that.

But after only a few moments, the shot changed to what Tony and Erica both knew to be the other side of the same fitness center that they now found themselves sitting in, the home of a massive pool double the size of a standard Olympic swimming pool (Peakwood has no affiliation with the NCAA, and therefore the athletic facilities on campus do not have to conform to any kind of standards).

Tony's eyes widened as he saw the area jammed with hundreds and hundreds of people, all of them either naked or almost naked. The shot was low, and as the cameraman stood up Tony could see that the shot had begun between two long pool lounge chairs occupied by mature, toned, topless women.

Once the camera was no longer an obstacle between them they reached over and gently grabbed on to each other's fat, hard nipples, twisting them, mutually moaning and gasping for breath as they did so.

Between their legs Tony could see two male heads moving up and down, side to side, with tiny bikini bottoms pulled far to the side. Both moms glanced back at the camera and lifted their son's faces, shiny with their mother's juices, out of their laps and brought them up to their mouths for a wet, open-mouthed kiss.

The cameraman walked forward, as much as Tony didn't want him to. He wanted to watch the middle aged blonde woman, who looked so much in that moment like the beautiful woman sitting in his lap, make out with her young son. He watched in vain as her son exhaled and ran his hand down his mother's smooth, toned stomach, sighing with arousal.

Both couples behaved as if they were completely oblivious to the fact that a camera was moving past them, sweeping its lens across their glistening bodies, wet with tanning lotion and sweat.

He saw the blonde woman gasp, her eyes momentarily rolling into the back of her head, as her son's fingers found her raw, wet, shaved entrance and sunk deep, without patience and without foreplay.

The shot panned upward, following the thick cloud of steam being emitted by the massive jacuzzi next to the pool. In the midst of the cloud was a writhing mass of bodies.

Boys were sitting in the practically boiling water, and each and every one of them was being straddled by a sweaty, flushed mom, coated in sweat and condensation and writhing in a virile teen lap.

Tony knew they were actually fucking. For all the foreplay and all the talk that had been thrown at him in the last few minutes, this changed things. Now it was in front of him, finally made real.

None of the boys nor their mothers seemed embarrassed or sensitive that they were being filmed while committing such a socially unacceptable act. None of them seemed to even notice the camera, and Tony could understand why.

Each and every one of the mothers in the tub was beautiful, so much so that Tony wondered whether Peakwood admissions might also screen its admissions based on physical appearance. It was illegal sure, but so was a son fucking his mother.

If there was any feature that was common to all of the mothers in the shot, it was the fact that they were all matronly. Their tits were fat, capped by massive areolas, healthy childbearing tits that made young twenty something tits seem dull and lifeless by comparison.

Their asses, at least from what Tony could see, were shapely and thick. Some of the women might be considered chubby by real world standards, but none were grossly fat. None repulsed him.

And as a lily white woman with firey red hair and intelligent green eyes made eye contact with the camera, he wanted her almost as much as he wanted the woman in his lap, who was unconciously flexing her crotch against his straining erection to the beat of the music in the video.

The woman in the video looked flushed and satisfied, and the way her hair was plastered around her face from the steam made her look twenty years younger. She lowered herself as far as she could onto her son's cock, which from where Tony was sitting looked like all the way to the kid's balls, moaning over the orgasmic chorus screaming over the jets of the hot tub and the music filling the whole area.

The camera got extra close to her and she leaned back playfully, grabbing one of her massive, wiggling breasts and lifting the hefty thing to her lips, where she took her own nipple between her teeth and then fluttered her tongue all around the rock hard thing. Only then did she finally speak, her authoritative, Australian-accented voice cutting through the din around her,

"Hellooooo new freshman. You're all probably still recovering from the shock of, well, all this. My name is Dominique Vale, and this-"

She leaned back to give her son some breathing room, her breasts shining in the multitude of light sources converging on the jacuzzi.

"-is my son Devin."

The kid looked up, twisting his head around with a look of shock, as if he had been so engrossed in his mother that he had been unaware of the approaching camera crew.

But he just smiled and nodded at the camera, before grabbing his mom around her hourglass waist and giving her an extra hard underwater thrust. Dominique Vale's eyes rolled back in her head, the pleasure emanating from her cunt momentarily too much for her.

A smile so primal it looked like a snarl crossed her face before she continued, her eyes no longer able to focus on the camera, casting instead somewhere far beyond,

"Devin and I will be beginning our senior year by the time you see this video. And..ah...in the three years that we've been at...oh fuck...Peakwood, its changed...ah ah ah...both of us. Hold on...I have to cum on my son's cock!"

She put her hands on her son's toned chest and put the rhythm of their already frantic mother-son coupling into overdrive, the water frothing around them,

"Ah ah ah fuck me baby fuck me baby fuck me baby!! Fuckin...ah...fuckin...give mommy your cream. Give it to meeeeee!! Ahhh!! Make mommy fucking...cum!! Ahhhh!! MOMMY'S CUMMING!!"

As she screamed in pleasure, her hair thrashing, her body convulsing, her massive mommy-melons flopping where they may, Tony realized that every mom in the jacuzzi was in the desperate throes of orgasm. They were all chirping their love for their son's hard cocks,

"Shoot it Davey! Shoot it for mommy!"

"Cock mommy GOOOODDD!!"

Dominique collapsed once more against her son, her head resting on the concrete lip of the jacuzzi. She looked at the camera wearily, the filmmaker apparently having taken a knee to get a good close up. She wheezed slightly as she spoke,

"I think...I think that gives you a better picture of Peakwood than any pre-written speech might have. I could talk all of your ears off about how much of an awakening Peakwood has been for me and my son, but you saw that awakening in its rawest form just a moment ago."

A statuesque blonde woman with tremendous breasts (in her case likely fake, although the vast majority of the mommy-mammaries Tony could see both in the shot and the room around him looked very real) was rubbing Dominique's shoulders now, trying to get her attention, and the moment she finished speaking Dominique melted into the larger woman's arms, shifting herself off of her son's lap as she dueled her tongues with the other woman.

The blonde woman grabbed Dominique's full, meaty ass, and Dominique sprang into her arms with a finese that suggested years of practice. The blonde woman, far from stumbling under the weight of the matronly bombshell in her arms, walked her prize over to her own son, who she had been fucking just moments ago.

The young man supported Dominique as she was lowered gently onto his throbbing erection, moaning with the very same pleasure that had peaked within her from her own son's cock. The blonde bounded happily over to Dominique's son and practically jumped on his cock, wasting no time with foreplay. The rest of the jacuzzi too seemed to have switched partners.

Tony was stunned. He had never imagined even now, even when the limitations of his imagination had been stretched so far in such a short period of time, that Peakwood would operate in such a sexually free manner.

He wondered if his mom knew about the little twist that had just been presented to the newly admitted students and their moms, but when he looked into her face all he could see was lust and a devilish smile staring back at him. She had known all along.

So, there wasn't so much as exclusivity at Peakwood. Anyone and everyone was fair game. Tony looked around the hall again, his eyes having adjusted to the dark somewhat, his breath catching in his throat as he saw the darkened figures of hundreds of shapely female forms. Some of the boys had pulled their mother's shirts open, and in a few cases Tony even thought he could see hardened maternal nipples. Every mother in the room was dry humping their son rhythmically, almost robotically. Thousands of horny mommy-pussys were jerking up and back on primed teenaged cock meat.

The world of Tony's sexuality had been dramatically altered that morning, but now it had been exponentially multiplied. He could have all the fun of any other single college student anywhere in America, fucking willing, available pussy whenever he could.

The only difference that Peakwood afforded was the fact that the pussys he fucked would belong to beautiful, experienced mothers. Mothers who he was sure would have no problem being sexual aggressors, ready to milk him and satisfy him as he reveled in their raw sexuality.

Something caught Tony's eye, and when he looked to his right he saw that the mom seated on the lap of the boy next to him was staring right at him as she smothered her own son within her cavernous cleavage.

She looked Indian, a fact that was confirmed by her modernly cut sari that was now stretched below her tremendous bust. But she wasn't all Indian. For one thing her eyes seemed blue, or green, Tony couldn't really tell.

Her gaze flitted away from him when he looked at her, but it was soon drawn instead to his mother. Erica, meanwhile was losing control of her senses, all her being focused on the lump in her son's shorts and how deliciously it slid along the searing hot groove of her venus.

She was sweating now, Tony could see droplets of sweat falling from her face onto her partially exposed, heaving breasts. As much as he wanted to rip her shirt open and feast on the flesh that he knew now belonged to him, he didn't. Something in him wanted to make his mother beg for it.

He pushed his cock deeper into the cleft of his mother's cunt and she let out a sharp moan so loud it was practically a scream. He looked back to the Indian woman and saw that her mouth was now hanging open slightly, her eyes on the dark patch she knew to be Tony and Erica's thrusting, rubbing genitals.

She looked back to Tony with a look that was unmistakably hunger, before freeing her son's face from her tits and thrashing against the poor boy like a woman newfoundly possessed with a desperation for cock.

Erica came out of her reverie long enough to recognize the moment that her son had shared with the beautiful stranger, and when Tony was finally able to tear his eyes away from the couple next to them he saw his mom's clear blue eyes staring at him, a warm smile across her lips.

She was moving more slowly now, with greater purpose, dragging her pussy against the full length of her son's erection, feeling the contour of the head and shaft separated from her superheated cunt by only a few very thin layers of fabric.

She wanted him. She had wanted him from the moment she had been confidentially told just how Peakwood operated. She had wanted him even more after her husband shrugged off the possibility of his entire family moving across the country without him.

He had been fucking around on her for years after all, and she knew it. Knew it but never bothered proving it because she liked the status that came with being married and she loved her son. Now that status no longer mattered, nor did her fat little husband. He could fuck all the pussy he could find in Idaho, which for a man like him was sure to be few and far between as time went on. She had a new man now.

"Are you lost in paradise honey?"

Tony shook his head with a smile,

"There's still a part of me that is expecting to wake up from all this."

She shifted more of her weight on him, pressing herself even tighter against her hard-bodied son.

"To be honest, me too. I keep thinking that too many things have gone right recently, but in the end its all thanks to this university. I'm ready to embrace this life, that life-" she said, indicating the screen behind her with a nod of her head.

Tony looked back to the screen thanks to his mother's words, and instantly lost himself in a haze of incestous eroticism. The shot was still on that beautiful redhead, Dominique, as she rode the thick cock of a random boy in the jacuzzi. She was in the middle of saying something to the camera, trying to keep her voice even, which was not easy thanks to the furious thrusts of the boy below her,

"-but fuck it. That's enough of this...ah...little party. I think...oh fuck...its time for a real tour of Peakwood and its...ah...unique culture"

She laughed at that as music began to slowly drown out the cock-busting pool scene. Tony recognized the song as Flux Pavilion's "I Can't Stop," a relatively outdated piece of EDM he couldn't stand.

He almost chuckled though, knowing it must sound awful to the moms in the hall, who had all been raised by much different kinds of music.

The shot faded, before fading back into what Tony and Erica both recognized as Dier Stadium, the center of Peakwood's sports programs. The building was one of the largest on campus and featured a retractable roof. Football players were crashing against each other under the bright stadium lighting. All of Peakwood's sports were self-contained for obvious reasons, and therefore one team was in gold and the other in purple, both of Peakwood's colors.

The shot zoomed out to show a jam-packed crowd, not a seat unfilled. The shots then started cutting to the furious beat of the music, interspliced with slow motion. Tony saw that most of the moms in the stadium were topless, or in lingerie. Some moms were on their son's shoulders, their meaty ass cheeks exposed or hidden just behind a g-string, or a bikini thong, or high cut lace panties.

There was a long slow motion shot of the cheerleaders, all of them in tank tops cut just below their fat, wiggling breasts. Their cheer routine was far from professional or traditional. Most of their moves were performed on the ground, with their tiny white skirts fluttering as the moms seemed to be trying to fuck the ground, their asses flexing and twitching with the effort. They rolled over and undulated. Their tits shifted up, spilling out of their tops and in some cases the mammaries were so big that they actually hit the women's chins.