Pearls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Your moaning as I ride you and begging for me to fuck you faster but you go silent, gasping for air, as you hear the buzz of the bullet now in my hand. I gently force it against the tail of pearls protruding from your bum hole as I place the tip of it on your puckered anus.

You start to scream and moan as I slide it in against the pearls. I start to then pull on the tail of pearls, slowly popping each one out of your bum hole. Each one makes you yelp lightly.

All the time my cock is riding you and now building the rhythm faster.

As I fuck your pussy and maintain the bullet in your bum while pulling on the pearls popping out I can feel you start to tense. You stretch up on your elbows arching your back further. I fuck you harder feeling my knob start to twitch and I can feel your heart racing and your pussy tightening. You are starting to shake as my pre-cum releases inside your pussy. Your gasping and moaning deeply as you spasm and your pussy floods and dribbles down your thighs and my balls. I thrust harder and finally I explode, spurt after spurt hitting the back of your pussy. You fall forward off my cock and as you do the pearls flow like coins from a slot machine out of you. Your shaking and spasming collapsed on the bed; an erotic mess of ruined beauty, your eyes struggling but maintaining contact with mine. I collapse next to you, both of us catching our breath together.

As we lie, becoming entwined, I remove the pearls from round my cock and start to suck them while you watch. I take them from my mouth and I slowly and erotically whisper,

"Maria, you've never been more Delicious".

12