Peddling Pleasure Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Constance pulled me up to her face to kiss me. There was some semen residue still in my mouth as she forced her tongue in.

"Your semen tastes good," Constance said. We rolled over and Constance was no longer on the pillows. Beverley lies back on the pillows her legs spread.

"That was so hot, I want it also," Beverley said.

"Do it, he likes it anyway," Constance said.

"Fill me up and clean me out, Terrence," Beverley ordered. I must admit this was intensely arousing.

I lined up to enter Beverley and started to push in. After several penetrations, Constance smacked my ass with the ping pong paddle just as I bottomed out in Beverley. The pain enhanced the Pleasure. That was just too much for me, I emptied my sack once again. The force of my semen blast sent Beverley over the edge and she climaxed and Constance did too.

"Clean it up, Terrence," Beverley ordered.

I cleaned my second cream pie. Thankfully the Pleasure compound made my semen delicious. I licked it all up happily. Beverley had another squirting O and so did Constance. Beverly pulled me up for a kiss, her tongue invading my mouth.

"It is delicious," Beverly said.

"That is it I am tired. I release you. You can each have separate orgasms," I said.

"I am tired also," Candice said.

"Me too, can I sleep over," Beverley asked.

"Of course you can," Constance said.

"How about me, can I stay," I asked.

"Of course dear, you belong to us now," Constance said.

"You two belong to me as well," I said.

"We wouldn't want it any other way," Beverley and Constance said in unison. There was no doubt we were linked. It also seemed we were meant for each other. We shared the same fantasies. We all had tragic betrayals in past relationships. We all nursed the subsequent long felt wounds. We also needed each other to be complete, after years of lonely anguish, we were now whole.

"Get it my bed, you two," Constance said.

Constance climbed into the center of the bed. Beverley climbed in beside her on her left. I climbed in on her right.

"Good night, my loves" Constance said.

"Good night, my loves" I said.

"Good night, my loves" Beverley said.

We all went to sleep. We all slept in each other arms. We were like three newlyweds. I have never slept so soundly. I had a strange dream of emerging from a cocoon and as I did I unfurled the most marvelous wings. The very wings of a colorful butterfly I had seen in Brazil. In the morning we all had slept in.

Constance wakes up first and I heard her stir in my sleep.

"Terrence, wake up," She said.

I woke up and at first I forgot where I was. I had grown accustom to waking up in the lab. I had put everything into Pleasure even my house.

"I want you hard, but you cannot climax," Constance said. My cock was hard at her command.

"I wish you would have let me pee first," I said

"It will be much more fun my way," Constance said as she climbed on my hard member as I lay on my back.

"Link Beverley and me again, please," Constance said.

"What if I won't link you?" I asked.

"Then I won't let you have any orgasms today," Constance said as she worked her sex up and down my swollen pole.

"If you orgasm Constance so will the Beverley," I said.

"Was that so hard Terrence?" Constance asked.

"Please don't say hard," I said moaning. She giggled.

"Do you like controlling me?" I asked.

"It is my number one favorite fantasy," Constance admitted.

"Mine too," I mumbled under my breath. The candor effect was still operating.

"I know Terrence, I know," Constance said smiling wickedly.

Constance humped away and soon she climaxed. Beverley woke up with an orgasm at the same time.

"Not again, did you ask for this Constance?" Beverley asked.

"You know I did," Constance said.

"Then I want to make him have a semen taste, I want to know if he likes it as much today," Beverley said.

"Delicious idea, Terrence you can only climax if you are willing to lick it out of our pussies," Constance said as she slammed her moist wetness down on my shaft again. I shot my seed up her uterus. She moved her sex over my mouth.

"Lick it up semen slave," Constance said. I licked and it still tasted as good as yesterday. I licked Constance's clitoris and she had another squirting orgasm into my mouth. It did not taste like urine, which of course it is, according to science. It tasted like Pleasure. Beverley squirted into the sheets also.

"Come fill me up now, Terrence," Beverley said.

I quickly complied as the Pleasure compound quickly resuscitated my member. I was more virile now than I had been in my twenties. I impaled Beverley with my manliness. She gasped her appreciation.

"Climax now, Terrence. I want that magic tongue," Beverley said. My balls emptied once again.

I pulled out of Beverley my ten inch soldier now deflated. My old soldier would be finished for the day, but my Pleasure enhanced soldier was far from finished. I wondered if Pleasure would help my memory.

"Lick it up, pussy slave," Constance said. My warrior stood to attention once more. I never realized what a powerful fantasy this was for me.

I licked the Pleasure candy come out of Beverley. I licked it up slowly savoring it. I licked deep into her love hole. I licked languishingly around her inner lips. I licked her urethra teasingly. When I licked the semen off her clitoris, she was overcome; she squirted her Pleasure flavored elixir into my mouth. Constance squirted all over the bedspread at the same time.

"We might need a full time maid, if it continues like this," Constance said as she looked at the soiled bedding.

"Let's have Saturday brunch," Beverley suggested. It was Saturday.

"I need to pee, please," I said and ran to relieve myself.

After I came from the bathroom, we went to the kitchen. We just had croissants and coffee.

"Do you want me to put the cream on your breasts after we finish eating, Constance?" I asked.

"What will it do the second time?" Beverley asked.

"It will enlarge your breasts about 25%, roughly two more cup sizes," I said.

"I want that. Do you Beverly?" Constance asked.

"Yes, after feeling less than other women my whole life of course I do," Beverley said.

"I felt the same and when Roy left me for a woman with a bigger chest. I was devastated," Constance said. I kissed Constance on her to show that I loved her and sympathized with her.

"Donald, also, left me for a larger chested woman," Beverley said. I kissed Beverley on the cheek also.

"Martha left me for a man with a larger cock. Before Pleasure my soldier only stood six inches tall. His size advantage was thrown in my face during our last fight. Pleasure is the name I call the base compound all my products are mixed with," I said.

We all embraced in a consoling hug.

"Pleasure what an apt name," Constance said.

"That is how I get my data. First application, 6 inches plus 25% equal 8 inches. Second application 8 inches plus 25% equal 10 inches," I said.

"Are you sure you want this, both of you?" I asked.

"I know I do," Constance said.

"I do also," Beverley said.

We went out to the pool to use the sun to activate the cream. I took out the breast cream and rubbed it on Constance's breasts. Her nipples quickly hardened under the cream.

"It is tingling already," Constance said. She then shuddered in a Pleasure induced orgasm. Beverley shuddered as well.

"Who do you want to rub it on your breasts, Beverley?" I asked.

"You can love," Beverley said.

I rubbed the cream on Beverley's breasts. Her nipples became hard as well.

"It feels so good," Beverley said as they experienced another twin orgasm.

When the cream was totally absorbed they both were E cup with big nipples. I could not wait so I engulfed one of Constance's nipples with my mouth. As I sucked something unexpected happened, milk came out of her nipple. I switched to the other nipple and milk came out of that one as well.

"Are you sucking milk out my boobs?" Constance asked.

"Yes," I said before quickly returning to suckling her nipple.

"Gad, that so hot," Constance said as she shook in a violent orgasm. Beverley climaxed as well.

"Try Beverley's out," Candice said.

Beverley put her nipple in my mouth. I sucked on it, but there was no milk. I sucked harder, Beverley had another twin orgasm with Constance, but she had no milk. I sucked Beverley's other breast and it was dry as well.

"Does she have milk," Constance asked.

"No she does not," I said. I was totally perplexed and frankly a little disappointed. We used the same product application and two different results.

"I don't understand this at all," I said as l scratched my head.

"I think I do," Constance said.

"Tell me your theory," I said. I had already grown to respect her keen mind.

"Do you find the thought of a grown man sucking milk out of your breasts exciting, Beverley?" Constance asked.

"Not in the least," Beverley said.

"I sure do," Constance said.

"Do you find it exciting Terrence?" Constance asked

"Yes, incredibly so," I said.

"Pleasure fulfilled our wish," Constance said.

"How can a chemical compound react to a person's preferences?" I asked.

"How can observing a quark change its polarity?" Constance asked.

"Chemistry does not deal with subatomic principles," I said.

"It does now. Shut up and get back here and suck them dry," Constance said.

I did not need to be told twice and went back to sucking milk from Constance. Weird, this was another fantasy Constance and I shared. Her milk tasted so sweet and I felt so safe suckling mothers milk. Constance held the back of my head as I nursed. Beverley just shook her head smiling.

"What can I wear when I want to go home? How will these beauties ever fit in my blouse?" Beverley asked.

"I have two peasant blouses that might fit us," Constance said.

We all went to Constance's master closet.

"Here they are to stretchy peasants blouses," Constance said.

They each tried one on and they did fit, but they did little to conceal the outline of their nipples. The two beauties looked at themselves in the floor length mirror. Their faces showed the fact that the noticed how risqué they looked.

"They look a little obscene," Beverley said.

"I kind of like the look," I said

"You would," Constance said.

"If you got it flaunt it," I joked.

"You will have to go to the store for us Terrence," Beverley said.

"I don't want anyone to see me dressed like this," Constance said.

"I wanted to make love to you in the changing room," I said.

"That would be fun," Beverley said.

"I have the solution," I said.

"What is that?" Constance asked

"I want you to wear the peasant's blouses, but you do not want anyone you know to see you like this. Then let's go to the Macy's in Fairfield. No one will know you and I will get to see your nipples all the way there," I said.

"You are a cad, but I guess that would work," Constance said.

"Good idea," Beverley said.

"I am not a cad," I said.

"Didn't you just ask me to make love to you in a public place?" Constance said.

"Yes, but you know you want to also," I said.

"True, but only a cad like you would know that," Constance said laughing.

12