Peddling Pleasure Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We went up to a large outdoor deck above and in front of the fantail. The landing pad was on the fantail. Elaine had carried my sales case. I had carried two suitcases. Calvin carried his own luggage. Kathy had her overnight bag. After we put or gear in the rear salon. We all sat on deck chairs on the outdoor lounge. This yacht was massive the outdoor lounge we were in now was at least 25' by 25'. A roof covered half of it and half was in the sun. It was a nice day and warmer than most summer days.

"Give me the next cream Terrence," Beverley said.

I handed her the body toning cream. She applied it to his arms, stomach and legs.

"It tingles; it is causing me to almost climax. I wish I could," Calvin said.

"Good, but you can't," Beverley said. A few minutes later, his saggy body parts were all tone.

I handed her the last cream. The hair remover and she spread it on his whole body, his arms, legs, underarms, bottom and his junk. It seemed she wanted him hairless. When the ten minutes were up, she took him to an outdoor shower and showered him off. Then she produced a collar from her pocket and put it around his neck. Beverley had spread the face cream onto the bald front of his head. In an attempt to remove the wrinkles, it had, but now strange curly hair was growing. It was black and the rest of his hair was grey. We were steaming under the Golden Gate Bridge. I wondered how many veterans had sailed under this bridge in World War 2.

"Now it is time to ask you some questions, Calvin," Beverley said.

"Are you bisexual?" Beverley asked.

"Yes," Calvin said.

"Do you like girls or boys better?" Beverley asked.

"Girls," Calvin said.

"You won't sneak around behind my back. It will not do you any good. I will have total control of when you climax," Beverley said.

"You will?" Calvin asked.

"Yes, climax for me Calvin," Beverley said. Calvin shot his load right on the salon floor. His eyes got very big.

"I can do the opposite as well and deny your forever if I want to," Beverley said. Calvin looked at her as if he had finally found his ideal mate. Beverley pulled him over her lap and began spanking him.

"Count the strokes, Calvin," Beverley said as her hand crashed down on his bottom.

"One," Calvin counted. She spanked him again.

"Two," Calvin said. Her hand whacked his reddening ass again.

"Three," Calvin exclaimed as another blow immediately followed.

"Four," Calvin said. Beverley spanked Calvin again.

"Five," Calvin said.

"See I own you and I will make you pay for picking Edie over me," Beverley said.

Beverley's hand struck his upturn posterior again.

"Six," Calvin said. She swatted him again.

"Seven," Calvin counted.

"Spread your legs wider Calvin," Beverley said.

He spread his legs wider. Beverley spanked his balls.

"Eight," Calvin said. Beverley smacked Calvin's balls again.

"Nine," Calvin moaned. She cruelly hit his sack again.

"Ten," Calvin counted.

"Do you like me spanking your arse and balls Calvin?" Beverley asked.

"Yes," Calvin said.

"Thank me by licking my foot Calvin," Beverley ordered as she kicked her shoe off. Calvin got on his knees and kissed her foot.

"Suck my toes Calvin," Beverley said.

Calvin sucked her big toe and then sucked all the rest of them one by one.

"That's good, keep sucking," Beverley said.

She had him suck the toes of her other foot as well.

"You like sucking my toes Calvin?" Beverley asked.

"Yes, I do," Calvin, said.

Constance and me looked at each other and knew from our shared expressions that neither of us was into toe sucking.

"Good, come on Calvin it is time for you to take a nap," Beverley said as jet lag was catching up to Calvin. They both went to their cabin.