Peddling Pleasure Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Would you like to have milk in your breasts Virginia?" Constance asked.

"Yes," Virginia said.

"When I put the enhancement cream on you tomorrow it might happen," Constance said.

Virginia climaxed again.

"I have not cum this many times in years," Virginia said.

"Isn't Pleasure great?" Constance asked.

"Yes," Virginia said.

"I want to get you a sexy maid outfit. Do you want to wear one?" Constance asked.

"Yes, especially if you want me too," Virginia said.

"Today you will work naked. Please get started doing your work. When you see Jackie you will make her clean Terrence's semen out of you with her tongue." Constance said.

"One thing Constance I am being evicted from my apartment. It is being sold as a condominium," Virginia said.

"Good, you will be my live in maid again, but this time you will have new sexual duties," Constance said.

"Okay I want to please my mistress. I am so lonely living by myself anyway," Virginia said. Virginia went off to do her cleaning.

Constance put her sundress back on. She loved to be dressed while I was naked. Virginia helped Marguerite prepare lunch for us. We ate our hot melt sandwiches and Constance used her power to make Virginia climax. She could now just use her thoughts to make someone pleasure affected climax. I had been doing this subconsciously from the very beginning without realizing it. I used my mind to make Marguerite climax as well.

"Thank you Terrence," Marguerite said.

At 1:30, Martha was at the front gate. She pressed the buzzer and Constance saw her through the gate camera on her phone.

"Yes Martha," Constance said.

"I forgot I have an appointment at 4:30 can you see me now?" Martha asked. She was wearing a loose fitting dress as ordered.

"Sure come in," Constance said as she opened the gate with her phone application. When Martha was inside and had walked to the front door, Constance was waiting for her.

"Lose the dress Martha," Constance said. Martha took the dress off on the front porch. Constance left the dress on the porch.

"Come in Martha," Constance said.

Martha came in and I was waiting with my sales kit. Constance motioned for Martha to come into the kitchen. Constance pulled out a chair for her and Martha sat down. My hard shaft distracted Martha.

"Put the face cream on her Terrence," Constance said.

I put the cream on Martha's face. I was careful not to get it on her hair. After a few minutes the cream had worked. I handed Martha a mirror.

"I look so young," Martha said. She looked 30 again and she was a real beauty. Her face reminded me of Marilyn Monroe. She had the same cute style of nose. Her jaw was just slightly wider than Marilyn's was and her translucent eyes were similar to the deceased bombshells.

"We need to go out to the pool now," Constance said. We all moved to the pool.

"I want to rub the cream on her tits. Give me the cream Terrence," Constance said.

Constance pinched Martha's nipples painfully before she applied the cream. Martha just sat there enjoying Constance's abuse. Constance's uncanny ability to read people was showing again. It was clear that Martha wanted to be Constance's slave.

"I don't like to be rushed," Constance said as she pinched Martha's nipples again.

"I am sorry," Martha said as she bit her pouty lip.

"You like me abusing your tits?" Constance asked.

"Yes, I do," Martha, said.

Constance applied the cream on Martha's boobs.

"When the cream is finished, these tips will be big enough to really slap. Do you like your breasts slapped?" Constance asked.

"I have only fantasized about it," Martha said.

The cream soaked in as her breasts swelled and soon she was a "D" cup. Martha had gone from an "A" to a "D". This was the most growth from a single application; again, Pleasure defied explanation.

"They are so big," Martha said.

"Yes they are very nice," Constance said as she pinched Martha's nipples again. Martha climaxed loudly. Then Constance slapped one breast and then the other. Martha showed her excitement as her sex-dripped moisture. Constance slapped both breasts and Martha climaxed yet again.

"I want you to spank her ass before you put the cream on it Terrence," Constance said.

"Turn around," I said. Martha turned around her bottom was a good candidate for the cream. I slapped her ass several times as ordered. Martha climaxed again. I rubbed the cream on her backside. She laid face down on the chaise. Her butt was red before I put the cream on her. Several minutes later, her bottom was smooth and round. It was sexy as any other cream smoothed bottom. I handed Martha the mirror so she could see her new bottom. She rolled over and her full bush was in view.

"My turn," Constance said as I handed her the next cream. She put it on Martha's arms, legs and stomach.

"Lie on your back and raise your arms," Constance said. Soon her body was smooth again. She looked twenty again.

"Now the hair remover, Terrence put it on her," Constance said.

I put the cream on her legs, under arms and hair covered vagina.

"It tingles, oh I am Cumming," Martha said. Ten minutes later, we all went for a swim. When we got out of the pool, Martha looked fantastic. Her body was incredible. Her vagina was very sexy with its protruding lips and large clitoris.

"Now, Martha you did not have an appointment did you?" Constance asked.

"No, I just could not wait any longer," Martha, said.

"We will have to spank you properly for your impatience," Constance said. Virginia came out with lemonade.

"Did Jackie enjoy cleaning out Terrence's semen?" Constance asked.

"Oh yes, she requested a refill," Virginia said.

"Do you want to be spanked as well Virginia?" Constance asked.

"Yes mam," Virginia said.

"Terrence, bring the new leather paddle to me please," Constance said. Constance had ordered a leather-studded paddle from Amazon. I went to get it off the nightstand. I retrieved it and handed it to her.

"If Virginia climaxes so will Martha and vice a versa," Constance said.

The two women were giddy with anticipation. They really wanted spankings.

"All three of you bend over the edge of the pool," Constance said.

We all complied. We were all in a row over the edge of the shallow end. Constance wet our bottoms and started dealing out blows. Spankings hurt more on a wet bottom. We all were moaning as she spanked us in turn. She hit each of our ass's dozens of times. Finally, Virginia climaxed and so did Martha. Constance stopped spanking us.

"Now suck the milk out of my breasts Virginia and Martha," Constance said.

The two women each latched their mouths on one of Constance's breasts. Constance climaxed as they sucked her milk.

"Martha, now that you are hot again, do you want to keep Donald or trade up?" Constance asked.

"Can I control him with new Life cosmetics?" Martha asked.

"You will certainly be able to do that. I will send a male kit home with you," I said.

"Thank you I want to make him pay," Martha said.

"Screw Martha good before she leaves Terrence," Constance said.

I did not hesitate as I was realizing a boyhood fantasy. I was finally having sex with someone who looked like Marilynn Monroe. I did her hard and rough as she squealed under me. I was really enjoying my fantasy as Martha climaxed and I shot my seed into her.

"Now lick out your mess Terrence," Constance ordered. I did just as she told me. Martha seemed to have found a new reason to life. She was very bubbly as she thanked us both.

Martha and I were sitting on the edge of the pool. Virginia spread Martha's legs and licked Martha's vagina. Constance took my cock into her mouth and teased me with her lips. Martha was soon climaxing again and Virginia climaxed as well. Constance was not allowing me to orgasm. Virginia moved over to lick my balls as Constance sucked me. It felt wonderful but I could not climax. Constance soon tired of teasing me.

Constance then sat on a chaise lounge and spread her legs.

"Martha come here and thank me for being your new mistress," Constance said.

Martha crawled between Constance's legs and put her tongue to work. Constance was enjoying it. Martha was good with her tongue. She must have done this type of thing before.

"Link my sensations with Terrence," Constance said.

I started feeling what Constance was. I was learning how Constance felt having her pussy licked. Virginia decided to tease my cock with her mouth. Constance was able to feel my sensations as well.

"Let me taste his yummy cum," Virginia begged.

"You can climax whenever Terrence," Constance said as she herself climaxed. I climaxed also. I felt a more intense feeling I had never experienced. Constance was still shuddering several minutes later.

"When you give Donald the make-over, be sure you take video of Donald's transformation," Constance said.

Martha went back home with a male kit in a bag. Constance had given the products to Martha from my stock. Angela and Marvin were due to come over for dinner at 6:30. Constance went to work out the menu with Marguerite. I reflected about how was slowly filling her spare rooms with slaves. I went back into the pool to take a few laps. When I got out of the pool, it was midafternoon. Constance came back out with Jackie. Jackie had been male a month ago until "Pleasure" had changed him to her. She was a very beautiful woman and a total slut for Constance. Jackie would blow or do anyone Constance ordered without hesitation.

"Do you miss working at your old job Jackie?" Constance asked.

"No I was always stressed out, there," Jackie said.

"Is that why you tried to embezzle?" Constance asked.

"Yes and I was afraid the video of me sucking Donald's cock would ruin me," Jackie said.

"Donald Evans? Martha's Donald," Constance asked.

"Yes he works in Finance and projects requiring acquisition needed his approval. He would make me suck him off before anything was even considered," Jackie said.

"How interesting, you must have loved that part of your job," Constance said.

"I did at first, but then he started bringing in more people for me to suck I was afraid it would bring my professional ruin," Jackie said.

"You don't have to worry your pretty little head about that now," Constance, quipped. Jack now Jackie was a beautiful woman.

"As long as you continue to do a good job sucking me off," I said as I pointed to my erection.

Jackie started sucking my cock. Constance went into the bedroom and came out wearing a strap-on dildo. While Jackie occupied herself by sucking my 12-inch cock, Constance lubed the large dildo and forced it up Jackie's anus.

"Get under Jackie so we can both penetrate her Terrence," Constance said.

Constance pulled out shortly to facilitate the transition. I lay on another chaise and Jackie moved to take my shaft up her vulva. Once it was all the way in, Constance re-entered Jackie's anus with the huge dildo. Constance pulled Jackie's head back with her hair, arching her back.

"Slap her tits Terrence," Constance ordered.

I slapped Jackie's tits repeatedly as ordered. Every time I did, Jackie would almost climax. Finally, I shot my seed up Jackie and Constance allowed Jackie to climax.

"Did you enjoy being double penetrated Jackie?" Constance asked.

"Yes I loved it," Jackie said.

At 6:30, Angela and Marvin showed up for dinner. Constance did not even have to say a word; they both left their clothes on the front porch. Angela had brought some papers for Constance to sign. Constance was buying that strip mall. Beverley came with Calvin in tow as well. They too left their clothes on the front porch. Constance put nipple clamps on Angela. The clamps were more for jewelry than torture, but they had their desired effect. They sexually charged Angela and Constance up and Angela licked Constance's vagina as we waited for dinner.

"I will like having you in my building Angela. You have a talented tongue," Constance said after Angela brought her off.

"It will be nice having the back corridor to get from one suite to another," Angela said.

"Yes, I will want you to leave all your clothes in your own suite and come to me naked," Constance said.

Dinner was excellent. Marguerite had prepared a rack of lamb perfectly seasoned with fresh herbs, potatoes covered in a sauce and asparagus. Fresh bread accompanied the meal. After dinner, we all went out to the pool. It was a lovely evening. We were all enjoying the pool, when Martha came back with a tall lovely woman. She rang the bell on the gate and Constance buzzed her in. Martha stripped and had the other woman strip as well. They too left their clothes on the porch.

"Back so soon and who is this?" Constance asked.

"This is Donald. What have I done to him?" Martha asked. Pleasure must have performed another sex change.

"Donald did you want to be a woman?" Constance asked.

"Yes, it has been my secrete desire," Donald said.

"From now on you will be called Dee," Constance said.

"Okay," Dee said. Dee was very good looking as a woman. Her already feminine features fit her new self-better than her male-self. She had about "C" Cup breasts and brunet hair. She hand thin lips and hazel eyes. Her pointy chin complimented her narrow nose.

"Did you film her transformation, Martha?" Constance asked.

"Oh yes," Martha said.

"Good lets watch it via blue tooth on the screen behind the bar," Constance said.

The video was amazing as it caught the action. It looked like it was Hollywood special effects, but it was real. When the video was over Constance continued to drill Dee about her wishes. She was happy to be a female and even more interested in being a slave.

"Did you lick Martha as a woman yet?" Constance asked.

"No," Dee said.

"Lay on your back, Dee," Constance said.

Dee lay on her back.

"Sit on her face Martha and Marvin take her vaginal cherry. I know she has had many men up her ass as a man," Constance said.

Marvin shoved his cock in, much to Dee's delight. Constance continued to arrange the pieces. She had Jackie and Angela pleasure each other 69. She told Virginia and Marguerite to do the same. Then she sat me on a chase and lowered herself on my shaft reverse cowgirl so she could watch the action. I linked all the women's orgasms with a mere thought and soon their orgasms started the fireworks display. Everyone was coming and no one was complaining. Hours later, everyone was spent and laying together in a pile on Constance's living room carpet.

"Dee come here and suck the milk out of my breasts," Constance said.

Dee complied, not realizing that she was continuing to seal her fate. The milk would forever capture her as Constance's slave. Martha looked at Constance and gave her a knowing smile. I felt a tingle in the back of my neck. I knew this signified the sealing of Constance's control.

"Everyone it is time for bed. I have delicious plans for you in the morning," Constance said.

"Martha you will come to bed with us," Constance said.

"Marvin, Angela and Dee share the big guest bed. Marvin I want you to wear those pussies out," Constance said. Dee looked very pleased by that instruction.

"Yes Mistress," Marvin said.

Martha, Constance and I retired to the master suite.

12