Pedro Story Ch. 05

Story Info
Amanda's major mistake leads to unusual punishment.
3.4k words
4.63
6.6k
7
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ragal2
ragal2
1,217 Followers

Pedro story. Ch 4 - The morning after we had erotic fun in a movie theater, Amanda wants to continue our affair and declares that her body is mine to use as I please. I reward her with the best climax she ever had.

I find it interesting to find out how much we do NOT know about people we assume we know all about...

My initial impression of Amanda was of a dominant lady, whose nice mannered talk masked her controlling personality.

However, Amanda's hidden submissive trait became obvious short time after our intimate relationship took off. she surrendered to me all control over her body and frequently addressed me as 'Sir' or 'Master'...

In this regard, both she and her daughter behaved in a similar way.

The more dominant role I assumed during our sexual encounters, the more submissive and needy they became.

To the casual observer (or reader), it may seem like I was using it against them, but the more control I took (like making them wait or even beg for sexual gratification), the more powerful and prolonged orgasms they experienced!

Among my memories from our first 6 months together :

Amanda's body was stunning.

It was wonderfully sexy for any woman, not just for her age!

She realized fairly early that I loved to stare at her sculpted body. As a result, whenever we were alone, she usually wore a lingerie that highlighted her curves.

On multiple occasions she was walking around totally naked, except for her PG necklace (The meaning of PG is explained in Pedro story. Ch 4).

Amanda loved watching me ogle her, "Pedro, don't you have anything better to do than watch the sagging body of an old broad?"

Another favorite saying she used, "My God, am I the cause of this huge tent in your pants? Let me know if you need my help..."

Much to my chagrin, pictures of her in the nude or even in intimate clothing were never taken, due to fear of falling into the wrong hands.

As I mentioned in a prior story, Amanda was a quick learner in fellatio and her blowjob mastery became exceptional.

I dedicated time to teach her that giving head to the Master was not only to satisfy him. It was done for HER PLEASURE!

In the first few times she blew me off, I was penetrating her cunt with all the 'tools' in my disposal (fingers, tongue, Jack Rabbit vibrator) to make her come at the same time that I climaxed in her mouth.

My goal was Pavlovian - Sucking me to completion gave HER a reward as well.

Her training went very well. In a short time she was already pleading with me to allow her to blow me all the way. At times when we were having sex without her giving me head, I filled her mouth with an adult size pacifier.

Three months later Amanda acquired a new habit. During nights that we were alone in the house, she would slide down on the bed and go to sleep with her lips wrapped around my cock.

It may sound dangerous to my favorite organ, but she was always conscious about it and I never got bit!

On several nights I woke up with a boner, feeling Amanda's lips enveloping my erection.

Each and every one of these nights ended up with me being thoroughly milked by her...

What can I say, the perfect oral lover - Every man's dream!

Almost every morning Bianca had to wake up earlier than me.

Her first class began around 8am, so she left the house around 7:20.

One morning, about ten minutes after Bianca left for college, Amanda came to my room.

She removed her nightgown, put it on the nearest chair and joined me naked in bed.

We were fooling around naked, when suddenly we heard the house main door open and steps going upstairs toward my room.

It was too late for Amanda to go back to her first floor bed, so she covered herself in my blanket and stayed behind my back.

I hurriedly put on my briefs and turned to face the door with the front part of my body out of the cover.

Luckily the room was still somewhat dark.

Thinking that I was still asleep, Bianca slowly opened our bedroom door.

She quietly approached the table in the middle of the room and grabbed the office keys, that she forgot to take earlier.

But then she noticed the tent in my briefs. She approached the bed.

Bianca touched my 'woody' and chuckled, "Sorry Pedro, I need to run to my class. I would have loved to use your hard cock for a quickie right now. I promise to make it up to you later tonight."

She kissed my forehead, left the room and closed the door behind her.

As I heard her car drive away, I went downstairs and locked the main door from the inside.

When I reentered my bedroom, I noticed Amanda's nightgown on the chair.

We were so lucky that we did not get caught!

We were fortunate that time, but I was very upset. It should have NEVER happened!

Amanda's reckless behavior deserved a punishment.

An appropriate disciplinary action was needed and an idea came to me within seconds...

I removed my undies, jumped into bed and began a foreplay with Amanda's naked body.

Amanda, who was already aroused from our initial foreplay, did not show interest in pregame.

She wanted... Let me rephrase it, she badly NEEDED relief NOW!!!

However, I wasn't like-minded.

I made her suck my cock until it throbbed. Amanda continued blowing me hard, hoping to take me over the edge, that would be followed by her desired climax too.

This time I resisted.

Amanda crying, "Pedro, PLEASE... be good to me... I am so horny... Let me come once and after that you do to me whatever you want... P L E A S E!!!"

I halted everything and said, "Do you realize that your daughter could have found out about us?

It's not just that you were naked in my bed, but you left your nightgown on my chair for her to find out!"

Amanda seemed devastated.

"I am so sorry. I was scared when I heard Bianca's steps and forgot about the gown..."

"It was too reckless and 'sorry' doesn't cut it! You are going to be punished!

For starters, I'll will keep you horny without cumming until the evening.

BTW, if I find out that you masturbated, it will cost you dearly!

Now, as you heard Bianca saying, she wants us to have sex in the evening.

I have an assignment for you.

After 7 pm you'll be wearing THE SAME NIGHTGOWN and wait for me in your room.

Some time later Bianca be back from school.

First we'll dinner.

I'll make sure that Bianca is aroused and ready for our sex at 8:30 pm.

Amanda, in the past you were listening to the noises Bianca and I were making during sex (Read in Pedro story. Ch 2.). This evening you'll experience something better.

When Bianca goes to the bathroom to get ready for our sex, as she always do, I'll bring you upstairs to our bedroom. You'll remove your gown and I'll put it under our bed. You are going to hide here (Showing Amanda a shaded corner behind the curtain, about 8 feet from our bed) and stay still.

You'll hear and even be able to see our sexual encounter.

After we are done, Bianca always goes to the bathroom again.

You'll come out of your hiding place, put on the gown and go back to your room.

Am I clear?"

"Please, don't force me to do it. It's embarrassing and too dangerous!"

"Amanda, I am trying to be patient with you and teach you a lesson, but it seems as if you still don't get it.

You do what I tell you, unless you want me to stop seeing you..."

"No Pedro! Don't leave, Sir! I need you... I am sorry for my negligence and it will never happen again."

In a resigning voice, "I'll do whatever you want."

"Good. Now call your work place, tell them that you are sick today and you have to stay at home.

From now until the time that Bianca is back, you'll be naked in the house.

Well, since I'll be around too, for MY pleasure you are to wear high heels shoes until the evening.

Oh yes, don't forget to put red glossy lipstick on your luscious lips and have a pacifier in your mouth!"

"OK Sir."

It wasn't easy for Amanda to walk on high heels the whole day, but she knew better and didn't complain.

But I enjoyed watching her exposed ass cheeks swaying every time she was walking by.

I especially loved to stare at her body when she prepared our lunch - I never got tired of watching her freely juggling tits with every move as well as her naked cunt when she bent to put stuff in the oven...

I simply sat on my favorite chair in the kitchen and stared at her fantastic body in motion.

Amanda realized fairly quickly my motive for sitting in her kitchen.

She smiled and winked at me.

Afterwards she tried to exaggerate every move, giving her voyeur Master a nice eye candy treat...

At 7 pm she put on her nightgown, went to her room to watch TV.

With a sigh of relief, she removed her sexy shoes and pacifier.

By now she was probably horny as hell - Walking naked the whole day with an artificial dick in her mouth and watching me ogle each move she made was a powerful aphrodisiac for her!

I told her to leave the room door ajar... I did not want her to masturbate and climax before her assignment was completed.

Bianca entered the main door at 7:15 pm.

Her mother was supposed to be working the evening shift, so she was sure that Amanda won't be home for 3 more hours.

Bianca took off her dress, put on shorts and a baggy blouse.

Meantime I prepared a simple dinner for us. Leftover pasta, fresh cut salad and coffee - Just the way she liked it.

We were done by 8 pm.

At 8:15 we sat to watch TV.

I hugged her and told her that she looked very attractive in those old clothes.

Bianca laughed. "I see that your morning wood is still affecting your judgement."

Me, "I was thinking about taking advantage of your body the whole day. I'd love to fuck you right now!"

"Not yet! I am dirty and smelly after work. I'll take a quick shower and see you in bed soon."

Bianca turned around and entered the bathroom.

Once I heard the the shower water pouring, I went to Amanda's room on the floor level.

I led her upstairs to my bedroom.

Amanda removed her nightgown, put it under the bed and stood naked in front of me waiting for further instructions.

I told her to remove my pants.

She unzipped my pants and looked me in the eye.

I pointed a finger at my dick.

Silently she knelt on the floor and bobbed her head up and down until my cock was hard and ready.

Once we heard the water stop running in the bathroom, I Lifted Amanda up, gave her exquisite nipple a quick pinch and checked her vagina. As expected, it was dripping wet.

I told Amanda to hide behind the curtain.

Minutes later Bianca entered the bedroom.

She was naked with a towel wrapped around her hair.

I was standing, facing her with my erection in full display.

Bianca's eyes sparkled. "Somebody is happy to see me already. That's absolutely great. Work was frustrating today. During the drive home, I was thinking that I needed a hard fuck to make me feel good again."

"Girl, if you deserve it, you'll get your wish."

It was extremely exciting to know that her mother, who sucked me only few minutes before, was standing naked behind the curtain and could hear everything we were saying and doing...

Bianca removed the towel from her hair and sat in front of the mirror to dry it.

Lifting her arms while using the blow drier, raised Bianca's breasts and her nipples pointed upward.

I stared at her beautiful areolas and had an undeniable urge to massage them...

I moved behind her, initially lightly kneading her shoulders. She purred.

Then my hands slipped down to cup her tits. The dark nipples were hardening fast.

"I can tell that your body is game! Your beautiful breasts are silently inviting me."

Bianca, "Don't be fooled. The silence is only temporary. When my parents are at home, I try my best to be as quiet as possible. Now that they are not around, you'll hear the real me during ecstasy.

I plan to enjoy our freedom and your body to the fullest!"

"As I said dear, in due time you'll get your wish."

Bianca shut off the hair dryer and turned to me. She kissed me gently.

I moved her slightly, so that her left side could be seen from Amanda's hiding place.

I grabbed Bianca's ass cheeks with both hands and started grinding my boner into her pussy.

Then I put a hand on her boob and roughly stroked the nipple.

A moan escaped her lips and her breathing became brisk.

I put both my palms on her shoulders and pushed her downward.

Mother was about to hear and see her daughter sucking the same dick that was in her mouth a couple of moments ago.

Bianca took my sac in her hand and then kissed the mushroomed head.

She slowly but surely began working on my fully erect dick.

I used both my legs to spread her thighs apart.

Then I moved my foot upward toward her snatch. The cunt was extremely moist.

I inserted my big toe into her vagina and moved it gently back and forth.

Bianca's moans grew louder and her sucking rate increased exponentially.

I was close to cumming, but it was too early. I needed to follow my plan!

I popped my cock out of Bianca's mouth.

I lifted up her body, took her to bed and moved between her spread legs.

My boner was teasing her very wet entrance.

"Pedro, please... I want you inside me now."

"Not yet dear. You know better how to ask for it."

"You are such a jerk... OK, I'll say it. Please, fuck me hard."

I observed Amanda's head peeking from the side of the long curtain.

I continued touching Bianca's labia with my dick, but without really penetrating inside.

"No girl. I told you before. If you are not going to behave, I am not letting you cum. It's your choice."

"Pedro, I am so horny now, that I feel dizzy. You are not fair... OK. I AM YOUR SLUT and I'll do whatever you want. Just insert your big cock into my hungry wet pussy. I want you to shove your big cock inside my slutty vagina and pound me hard!"

I slowly inserted half my hardness into her snatch.

"Bianca dear, I talked to my friend again about you. He was very interested.

I showed him a couple of your pictures and I saw his cock's bulging. He would like to watch me fuck you and then join us. I also told him that sucking is one of your specialties. You are very good at it and you love doing it.

So next time when I fuck you, I may bring him here. Slut, are you going to be nice to him?"

Bianca whining, "Pedro, I am so aroused right now... I do not care if you bring here my college buddies or your favorite football team... Please, be good to me!"

"What if I bring your father here to be with us?"

"I... love my father... He is nice to me... He is too conservative to enjoy sex, but if this is what you want and he agrees, I'll do him..."

I shoved my cock somewhat deeper and stopped there.

"What if I bring your mother here for a threesome?"

Bianca was breathing heavily now, trying to pull my thighs toward her, "I told you... I am your slut and I'll do whatever you want... But my mother doesn't like sex. She will never go for it..."

I looked in Amanda's direction.

She was now only partially hidden behind the curtain.

She was listening to us and playing with her nipple.

I began fucking Bianca in earnest and said, "You know, the other day I had a dream. I was in bed with both you and your mother. The 3 of us were having wonderful sex!"

Bianca pleading, "Pedro... right now I am willing to fuck my father, my mother and the Dalai Lama... You tell me what you want and I'll do it... Now fuck me hard... The way only you know how!"

I looked at Amanda again.

She stood naked by the curtain, no longer trying to hide.

This was my signal.

I lifted Bianca's legs on my shoulders and shoved my erect pole all the way in.

I left it in for a couple of seconds and then started pistoning her vagina like a jackhammer.

I also inserted my right thumb in her mouth and with my left hand I pinched her clit over and over again.

Bianca gasped and held her breath for awhile. Then she started crying loudly.

My thumb in her mouth muffled her noises somewhat, but I felt that it could still be heard miles away.

Amanda's body was now fully exposed.

She was watching me and her daughter having sexual intercourse LIVE in front of her eyes...

She was fingering herself.

After 10 minutes of fucking in that position, I pulled Bianca up.

While her mother was outside her field of view, Amanda could still see the action.

I turned Bianca upside down and mounted her doggy-style.

My cock invaded her snatch again. I slowly increased the pace of ramming her.

I bent down on her backside, rubbing her tits from behind and said, "Your tits are perfect.

After seeing them in the pictures, my friend was drooling over. He is waiting impatiently for his turn to join us."

"Pedro, I love how YOU fuck me, but if you want your friend to join us, we'll do it."

"Bianca, you know damn well that it's not the way your Master expects you to talk...

You ought to be spanked for talking like that!"

Subsequently I started slapping her ass cheeks one at a time, while fucking her dripping vagina faster and deeper.

Bianca's moaning changed to weeping.

She was going through another major orgasm while being spanked.

I abruptly stopped both the fucking and the spanking.

"You better apologize right now and say it the way I want to hear it, or I get out!"

"I am very sorry Sir. Your slut will be happy to entertain sexually anybody that my Master wishes. You choose whoever and as many as you want and I'll serve all their wishes."

"You see girl, it wasn't that difficult. Was it?"

I increased the pounding toward my own climax.

Bianca was now laying still on her tummy with her legs spread wide and my hard tool pounding her mercilessly.

Her moaning changed to whimpering and then became a loud crying.

I shoved my member one last time all the way to the hilt and exploded inside of her.

Bianca's uncontrollable shuddering lasted several minutes. She was orgasming yet again.

Amanda was now furiously massaging her clit back and forth all the way to a big climax too.

She was covering her mouth with her other hand and was hardly making any audible noise...

I waited for Amanda to recover from her climax and hide again behind the curtain.

Then I pulled my softening dick from Bianca's used vagina and let several drops spill on her now red ass cheeks.

Bianca gazed at me lovingly, "Pedro, you really are Master Sex!..."

After a couple of minutes of rest, Bianca stood up and went to the bathroom.

I rushed to Amanda, who was naked and slightly shivering behind the curtain.

I lowered her to kneel in front of me and simply looked at her.

She licked the remaining mixed juices of her daughter and me off my genitals and then opened her lips to accommodate my spent dick in her warm mouth.

"Good girl," I said.

I gently caressed her hair, then I lifted her up, gave her the nightgown from under the bed and sent her back to her room on the first floor.

ragal2
ragal2
1,217 Followers