Peeking Betty 02

Story Info
More than peeking.
1.5k words
4.51
5k
6
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/20/2023
Created 10/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I spent the night wondering if my mom knew about me, because I knew about her. So, I had another night of not a lot of sleep, but I still had to get up and go.

Later, when I got home, I saw mom's car in drive and thought it odd she was home this early. I went into the house and didn't see her, 'Damn, is she next door?'  I went up to my favorite place and peaked into the bedroom and didn't see anyone there.

I turned to leave and then I noticed them in the backyard. They were both naked and he was fucking her doggy style. It was a side view for me and I could see as he would pull away and then slam back in. She seemed to like it a lot, but he moved to hold her hip with one arm, as he kept doing this. He was guiding his cock back in with his other hand.

Then he did it again, but this time she jumped and acted like she was trying to get away. But she couldn't because he was still holding her. He was also saying something and it looked like he was still pushing. Then I released what he was doing. "He's trying to fuck her in the ass," I screamed.

She seemed to struggle a bit as he kept pushing, then she stopped and I think he had his cock buried in her. He then went back to fucking her in the ass and now she was letting him. I also noticed that she was fucking him back, grinding into his cock. He was fucking her hard and filled her ass. When he pulled out and spank her ass as he laughed, she would laugh back at him. He pulled her up and glanced my way, as he led her off to their outdoor shower.  I jumped back, hoping he didn't notice me.

A little bit later Mom walked into the house wearing her bikini. I met her and asked, "Where have you been, Mom?"

"Oh, I got out of work early, so I decided to use their pool to cool off and work on my tan."

"Okay."

The next day, I heard a knock on the door and I opened it and there stood Becky, "Are you guys still coming to the party?"

"Yes, I do believe so."

"Great, it's a pool party and kinda has a theme to it."

"Okay, and that is?"

"Well, it's a pool party and all the girls are wearing the same suit and the men are wearing the same.... so, everybody is the same!"  Then she handed me a bag, "Here is yours and your mom's," and she turned to walk away. I shut the door and headed back in.

Mom asked me, "Who was at the door?" I told her who and why.  I opened the bag and pulled out the tiniest, pink bikini I've seen.

I looked at Mom, "We are supposed to wear these."

"Wow, there's not much to them."

"All the females are wearing these."

"Well, I guess we have to if they are... we already told them we were coming." I looked at it and smiled to myself, 'I guess it's good we are both shaved.

The day came and we both got dressed and looked at each other. "I hope this isn't a prank and the rest are wearing these," as not a lot was hidden.

We went over and sure enough all the women had the same suit, so we didn't feel as bad about it. The men had on tiny bikini trunks and I think they had trouble keeping things inside.

Becky was playing with a full deck and was bouncing about all day. The men seemed to be having more trouble in the swim suit, as things seemed to get more exciting as the day went on. They all were drinking and partying.  I saw my share of nipples that day and a peek of more than I wanted down below. Plus, I saw a few hands from the guys.

It got a bit later and they started to slowly leave the party. I think they should've used uber home myself. Mom and I were helping clean up and I noticed it was just us and them left. 

Becky said, "The hell with the cleanup, it can wait until tomorrow. Tonight, is all about the party," and then she took off her top and let her boobs run wild.

She looked at us and smiled, Am I embarrassing you, ladies?"

I laughed at her, "No, I think I know what they look like.'

"Good," but then she walked over past my mom and she reached out, unhooked her top and pulled it off laughing, "I can't be the only one... it's a theme party."

That was when Jim stepped up behind me and unhooked mine, "It's a theme party," as he threw it off to the side, "so, now we all are topless."

Jim took my hand and pulled me into him and started to dance with me to the music, pressing my boobs into his chest.

I looked over and saw Becky pulling my mom along to dance with her. It wasn't long and I could see their boobs pressed together as they danced. Seeing this, Jim just smiled at me.

As we danced, I looked over and noticed Becky was reaching down and pulling the ties to her bottoms, and they fell to the ground.  I don't think Mom noticed it until she felt her's being untied too.

Becky pulled the bottoms off saying, "It's a theme party."  Mom turned and looked at me and saw that at that time, Jim was pulling off my bottoms.

"Okay Becky, I understand it's a theme party... but I don't know about me and my daughter being naked in front of your husband."

"Really? Well, I know my hubby has seen you both naked before, and even fucked you both," she said with a wicked smile on her face.

"What?" my mom's face was in shock.

"Yes, both of you! Don't worry about it... I told him he could," she said as she pulled Mom back into dancing again. She was really dancing close and a bit of grinding was mixed into it.  Mom looked a bit confused but didn't stop her.

Jim went back to dancing with me and I could feel his cock growing as we danced

I looked at them again and noticed Becky was playing with my mom's boobs and Mom didn't stop her. The song ended and I watched as Becky led her over to one of the lounge chairs and had her lay down. Becky slid down on top of her and started to suck on my mom's boobs. Mom looked a bit shocked but didn't stop her.

Jim pulled me over and as he sat down, he pulled me onto his lap, "We both can watch this."

I turned back to look at them as Becky started to kiss and slide down. She spread my mom's legs and slid her face into my mom's pussy. She was eating my mom's pussy and Mom still didn't stop her. 

Jim whispered in my ear, ''Don't worry, you will know what that is like down the road. But now it's the theme time," as he pushed me down and turned me around, so his head was at my pussy, which was now wet already. He didn't work it long before he moved up and sank his cock into me. He started to fuck me right in front of my mom and his wife. I looked at Mom and saw she was looking at us, watching him fucking me. I found myself going over the deep end, but when I looked back, I noticed Mom and Becky were now it the sixty-nine position, going to town.

"What the fuck is going on here?" I moan out, but he just giggled and kept fucking me. I came twice before he blew his load, and looking over at them, I knew both, of them, were cumming too.

All four of us laid about and wondered what just happened. When Becky got up, and pulled Mom up, she said, "This is a big night for all of us. So, maybe it's time to end the party and all of us decide where we are going from here." 

"Where do you think this should go?" Mom asked.

Becky smiled, "Well I know he likes fucking all three of us, so why stop that? We can just do it more openly, now. Plus, I'm bi and don't mind helping him out," she said with a chuckle. Mom just kinda shook her head some. 

Becky smiled and added, "You've already been fucking us, it's just more open now, and I noticed you had no problem eating my pussy, Honey."

"But enough for tonight, we can talk tomorrow," she concluded as she walked over, took Jim hand, and walked into their house, waving at us, as she closed the door behind them. 

Mom and I walked home not saying a word, because we didn't know what to say