Peeking Daughter Ch. 01

Story Info
Daughter peeks around a closed door. Opening a new world.
1.4k words
3.78
82.8k
41

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/26/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kinxz
Kinxz
140 Followers

Nathan leaned forward in his dusty brown leather chair, his finger tracing the smooth mahogany wood that framed his collection. By today's standards his collection was old school. Real old. It wasn't that he didn't have the internet, and he didn't lack the knowledge of how to use a computer. The seduction, the chase, the thrill of watching the girl succumb to lust was what made his cock flex. The five minute clips that were rampant on the web were too... maniac for his tastes. The click, click, click of finger nails tapping against dvd stopped at a recent pick up. The girl on the cover made his mouth water at the thought of just how she might succumb.

The girl on the cover stood sideways in tendrils of water flicking over her pale flesh like ropes clinging to a submissive. The black lace bra showed peaks of flesh through its mesh twists, and turns of fabric. It clung to her as water droplets framed her voluptuous body. A thin strap hung at her bicep threatening to fall, and reveal the girl's alluring charms. Rivers of water magnified her pale skin, and framed her V jaw line. Following the jawline down to her long neck his eyes wandered over her breasts that billowed over the top of the bra obviously too small for the tight constraint. Without consciously recognizing it. He had been drawn to this particular cover, because of the likeness of the woman on the front, and his own daughter.

Opening the case his finger pressed firmly to release the illicit dvd. Images went fuzzy then blared to life on his tv screen. Opening the oak drawer next to his leather chair, he pulled on a thick bottle of lube. Pouring a generous dollop into his hand, and letting out an airy sigh as the warm liquid coated his cock. The thick shaft was quickly coated, as his fingers feathered slowly up and down. Nails scraped slowly over his hard flesh drifting for an extra moment at his thick head. Purple, from being so swollen it was clear he was a bit pent up. Precum squeezed out his head in a generous amount. Firmly his hand pumped with a bit more speed as the girl on the cover sashayed onto the screen her micro black dress leaving little to the imagination.

The camera panned up her taut legs, resting for a few seconds at her ass. The rolling tips of her cheeks peeked like snow on a hill just below the sight of the tight black dress. Rotating her hips to the cheesy porno music she neared a man sitting at a counter. The camera slid up to her face, scanning over the deep V of the front of the dress, and resting on her eyes. Water crashed against the green shores, and he was lost in the colliding, multi-colored hue of her pupils.

"Hey Jessica's dad," the voice was timid, and sultry. It demanded his cock to react, for she clearly had a gift. The eyes flashed lust, and intention at her friend's father sitting at the counter, and dutifully he played innocent. Two dimples framed a beautiful smile as she placed her hand on the man's chest. The release of his impending orgasm surged in his heavy balls as his ass bucked into his palm. Before she even started to take off the dress he felt the dire need at that very moment to release. Like a waterfall as it begins to surge down towards you from above, vibrations ripped through him like a gunshot, scraping his limbs, startling yet discreet, leaving him a trembling lump. As if it were in slow motion, like a voracious, mind-shattering thirst, he felt a satisfaction, he had not experienced before, at least not that fast. One that he was bound to be addicted to.

Humming from the sensational release his chest gasped for breath. Had he been paying more attention, he might have heard the soft knock at his door, the intake of breath, and the small crack in his door that provided his daughter the perfect opportunity to spy on him. The curl of her lip as she bit into her thick lusciousness of a woman caught in contemplation. Questions formed before her that she wasn't quite ready to answer. Should she speak and have him realize she had seen him, or should she return to her room and relive what she had just witnessed. A low guttural groan sent a balmy sweat over her body, and snapped her from her thoughts. Prompting her to close the door as quietly as she could. Leaning against the hardwood of her door in the safety of her room she let out a shivering sigh. Rushing over to her bed heart thundering in her chest. Tripping over the carpet she nearly squealed as she heard a rustling from the other side, and dove to the bed praying she would look asleep.

With the squeak of the floorboards she managed to get her blanket over her chest, causing her nipples to sway against the soft fabric. Hearing the slight turning of her door knob, she pinched her eyes shut, hoping to even out her breathing and convince her father she was, in fact, fast asleep. Images of his hand sliding up and down his cock flooded her mind. Each nipple peaked tightly under her thin tank top, she could feel them drag against the fabric with each breath she drew, but the images, her thoughts wouldn't stop. The deep purple head nearly weeping with a translucent liquid, the way the veins seemed to pop out of his flesh. Slamming her thighs instinctively together, trying, but failing, to ease the ache that had begun stirring the moment she opened the door to his den. The presence of her father beside her bed without a word sent her into a panicked frenzy. Tempted to open her eyes and peek up at him, the fear of what their conversation would turn into, or worst what she might say on accident kept her eyes clenched shut.

With a wide sweeping gaze he looked over his daughter ending on her forehead, bending over he gave her the nightly kiss. When she graduated top of her class, valedictorian and headed to stanford a short drive from their california, bay area home he couldn't have been happier. In the middle of that thought like a seed growing he noticed his daughter's nipples sprouting up. They strained up against her thin shirt rather bumpy, and large. They looked like crepe with a healthy dollop of pink coloring dousing them. The nipple itself was thick like a thumble. Staring longer than he should have he turned to leave. As he left he felt the electric tingle on his lips of her smooth skin. Thoughts wandered back to the dvd almost as if nothing had just happened. Stealing a glance back over his shoulder before flicking off the light and shutting her door quietly he took one last glance at her sleeping form.

Amanda released a breath she hadn't realized she had been holding, until he shut the door. Fumbling with the switch on the lamp by her bed she groped into her drawer digging out her journal and favorite pen. The pen flew over the pages with small scribbles trying to replicate everything she had seen in written form. The way his cock glistened, and her heart. Oh her heart had never pounded in her chest like that before. The way her nipples brushed against the cotton shirt while he breathed softly over her bed left her tingling, intrigued, and terrified.

The kiss was still warm on her cheek, and her fingers brushed over her lips imaging what would have happened if he had kissed her there instead. What were these thoughts. Never had she thought about it. Yes her friends did tease her incessantly about him, but never did she grace them by acknowledging it. If her mom was still around, maybe she could have shone some light on her feelings, but cancer had stolen her years ago. Amanda was fortunate to have been only 3 when her mother passed, for she bore no memories of the woman and therefore suffered no heartache. Except for in these moments, when her thoughts clouded with doubt and confusion. As the night crept on, and sleep creeped into the corner of her eyes, the pen dropped from her fingers.

Kinxz
Kinxz
140 Followers