Peeper

Story Info
One way to get even.
3.6k words
4.1
24.7k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,703 Followers

Dean slipped out of his bedroom window quietly, crossed the yard and hopped the low fence easily.

Once on the other side of the street, he was careful to move quickly from one tree that lined the sidewalk to the next.

The moon was up but only a quarter slice hanging in the late evening sky, so he was fairly sure no one would notice him. The dark clothing he wore made him little more than another shadow.

Dean hopped the front fence and moved into one of the back yards. This row of homes had all been built by by the same contractor, each one of them was a reverse cookie cutter version of the one next door.

Taking a shortcut home one night he had made a discovery, that had been the start of his little nightly game.

Dean had stopped dead in his tracks that night as the woman in that house came out of her bathroom. She was briskly rubbing her wet hair with a towel, and she didn't have a stitch on!

It wasn't that she was beautiful, she looked to be around 45 or so and had a round belly with great big saggy breasts that looked like water balloons.

It was the fact that she was stark naked and she hiked one leg up onto the bed to use the towel, wiping her pussy!

It was the very first real pussy Dean ever saw in his young life, and his six inch cock got so hard it hurt.

For nearly 20 minutes he had stood there in the shadows, watching as she dried her mature body. He took out his penis right there in her yard, it had only taken a few seconds for him to blast a load out, having to bite his lower lip to keep from moaning loudly.

The woman sat on the bed, lifting her leg to dab again at the huge mass of pubic hair. That got Dean going the second time, he actually saw the woman's pussy wide open, right there in the light.

It was all wrinkly looking, surrounded by thick curly hairs.

Then her heavy set husband had walked in, so Dean got the hell out of there.

After that, Dean began to pay closer attention to who lived in each house. Over the next few months, he saw nearly every woman on that street in various stages of undress, some of them even completely naked just like that first time.

There was six houses on that block, and six women, all housewives.

Since every single one of those houses faced their own back yards, with high fencing between them and the next homes over, very few of the people paid much attention to completely drawing their curtains.

Just one time he had gotten into position when the outside light flicked on and a large man came out onto the rear porch. Dean knew his name was Bill and the wife was named Marti.

Bill stood there and lit a smoke while Dean slid backwards to hide in the large bushes.

That scared him but the man never saw a thing. Dean waited until the man snuffed out his smoke and went back inside.

Later that same night he watched as the man's gray haired wife came in and sat on their bed beside him, reaching out and tugging on his penis until he grimaced in orgasm. Then she stood up and pulled off her robe, her large breasts bare and pointed almost straight down.

The white panties she had on would make a good tent, Dean slipped away when the lights went out, giggling to himself. He had seen that woman several times, but always wearing those huge panties.

Her size and age meant nothing to him, not really. By now it was a game and he wanted to check seeing her pussy off of his list.

Dean actually kept a written list, adding a check mark beside each house number, keeping the list hidden in his bedroom so his Mom would not find it.

His own Mom was on the list, he had added that check mark just a few weeks before, surprised to find out that she didn't have any hair down there at all.

Dean knew he was not supposed to be doing things like this but he didn't care. It was fun, and exciting.

Seeing the women later on the street was always fun, he would smile and they would smile back, having no idea at all that Dean was thinking that he knew what they looked like naked.

+++

Then one day a couple in one house moved away, and they were soon replaced by a different couple.

That woman was a stone fucking fox!

He saw her several times, always dressed, and he learned her name was Trudy by sneaking down right behind the mailman and checking.

Dean wanted to see her titties and her pussy so bad that he was hard all the time just thinking about it.

When he arrived at the house where the woman lived, Dean was tickled to see the lights still on in the rear. They usually were. But nearly every time he had checked before, the curtains were drawn snugly.

The couple were in their forties, and they had a daughter that was perhaps a year younger than his own age of barely 19.

The daughter he had gotten early on, as she had marched by the patio windows naked one evening when her parents were gone somewhere.

Right behind her was a boyfriend, he was reaching out rubbing her bare behind. She had stopped and turned, wrapping her arms around the young man who had just his briefs on. He reached down and rubbed the girl's vagina, his fingers coming away shiny and damp looking.

Then they had vanished into a different room so he didn't get to see the rest.

But it was enough for him to leave his own deposit in their yard, then he ran all the way home and checked her off the list.

Her body was so slim and tight, he loved the way her tiny little nipples had gone stiff as the boyfriend slid his finger inside her.

Now it was her Mom Trudy he wanted to see, and she was making things difficult.

+++

Dean slipped into the bushes in the back yard, the view into the room was not great because the only light was from what appeared to be a night light.

He had seen that before the few times the curtains were open, and each time had been a very long wait. So far he had seen the woman come in wearing a robe, another time she had on an evening gown and looked fantastic.

Dean wanted desperately to see her body, and check her off his list but she would come in, look around, then close the curtain.

When she had the lights on, he could see the outline of her body as she undressed and that was driving him mad.

As he waited, he saw the lights come on. It was her. She walked to the bedroom window, pulled the drapes, but this time she left a gap of just a few inches.

Dean moved forward quietly so he could see better.

The woman stood with her back to the window, he realized she was looking at herself in the mirror.

Then she reached up and began to unbutton her blouse.

Excited, Dean moved closer, taking care to stay just outside the band of light shining out through the gap in the curtains.

She wore no bra, he could see her bare back. Then she turned and walked across the room, he had to move over to keep her in view.

Tits! My God, those tits! High and firm, magnificent. Not at all like most of the other women, her set curved upwards to a spectacular set of nipples as big around as a half dollar.

Dean was practically panting as he furiously tugged on his penis with his right hand.

Her head turned. Dean froze. She was looking right at him, but then she looked away. Dean let his breath out, of course she could not see out because the windows acted just like a mirror.

Emboldened, he moved in even closer as she reached down and began to undo her slacks. He watched as she turned again to the mirror.

Just then a car came down the street, it's headlights casting light into the trees. Dean moved back and ducked down as the machine went on by. Then he heard it stop, and some voices.

He froze until it all got quiet again.

Calm again, he looked back at the window.

The woman was leaned down, looking directly at him!

Dean stood up in panic, turned to run but his pants were undone and he almost lost his balance. Someone big and soft piled on top of him and he went down.

He struggled, twisted and turned but he could not get free, and he was being smothered. As he jerked, he realized he felt a soft pillow like breast.

"I got the little shit!" A woman's voice said loudly.

"Hold his fucking legs, he is kicking me." Another voice said.

He felt hands grab his ankles and pin them down.

Then one of them was on his chest, sitting straddling him. She was heavy, he couldn't breathe. Someone was holding his arms, too.

Dean gave up.

"Don't squash him, Marti." Someone said.

The huge woman sitting on him giggled and bounced up and down on his chest.

Looking over, he saw another woman standing there, holding a baseball bat.

"I'm sorry! Please don't hit me!" He screamed.

"Shut up, you little bastard." Marti told him..

"What are we going to do with him?" Another woman asked.

"Maybe we should just call the cops?"

"Why? They will fine him $20 and turn the little brat loose is all." The big woman planted firmly on his chest said.

Now Dean realized there was at least a half dozen of them, then he looked up and saw the woman from inside the house walk up.

It hit him. Every woman he had been spying on was there.

It had been a trap.

"It worked, I see." Trudy laughed.

"Yep, it sure did. That was neat idea, the little turd showed up right on schedule." Marti laughed. Dean realized that she was the older gray haired woman that always wore huge white panties.

"Trudy just jiggled her titties at him and he was easy to catch." Another one he couldn't see snickered.

"Oh, look! His little peepee is sticking out!" The other older lady said, giggling. The women all craned their necks to look, as Dean's face went crimson.

Dean realized his pants were unzipped, and he was laying there flat on his back with this oversize woman still sitting on his chest. Then he felt her get up and he took several deep breaths, so he started to sit up.

"Don't you move!" The one he knew as Jeanie demanded.

Dean froze, the big woman with the baseball bat had an angry look on her face. They had him surrounded.

"So what are we going to do, tell his Mother?" Trudy asked.

"No! Please, No!" I won't do it again, I promise!" Dean started to cry.

"Let's take him inside, it's getting cold out here. We can figure out what to do in there." The older woman said.

"Got any beer?" One of the women asked Jeanie.

"Oh, we are going to have a party I see?" They all snorted at that.

Dean had no idea why they all sounded so happy and excited, he just wanted to get loose and run but two of them had a good grip on him.

A couple more of them grabbed him as he was stood up, the heavy woman twisted his arm behind his back and they dragged him into the house.

Once in the living room, the big woman pushed him down into a chair.

"Sit there and don't you move, you little shit!" She had a mean look on her face.

The gray haired old lady held her baseball bat up, scowling.

Dean was now terrified, afraid to try and run.

"I still want to know what we should do?" The one they called Jeanie asked.

Dean looked around, there were six of them and all but two were bigger than he was. Then Trudy's daughter walked in.

"Who is this?" She asked.

"The peeping Tom we have all had troubles with." Her Mother said.

"Oh, no kidding? Cool." She went over and plopped down on the couch, her eyes dropped to his crotch.

"It's him, too, no doubt. He looks just like the guy we saw on the security cam tapes."

"Security tapes?" Dean thought.

Oh, shit! How many times had he jacked off out in these back yards?

Dean realized his jeans were still unzipped, and he didn't have any underwear on.

"Let's pants him!" The younger woman said with a grin.

"Yea, let's. Teach him a lesson, since he has been running around peeping at us, let's show him what it is like."

"I already saw his pee pee, it isn't big enough to do anything with!" One old lady snorted.

Dean was having a time keeping who was who straight, they all looked different fully dressed.

His cock by then had shriveled up completely, at least it was back inside his pants and out of sight.

"Tell you what, you little prick. You strip, take off everything, let's see how you like being abused." One of the women he didn't recognize told him.

"I just want to go home!" Dean whined.

"You aren't going anywhere, now get up and strip!" The big lady held that baseball bat up again.

Dean stared at her.

"Now!" She demanded.

"You want me to...?"

"Yep!" The young girl said, laughing. They all laughed.

Dean stood up, frightened. He reached for the buttons on his shirt, his face flaming.

"Oh, look! The little shit is bashful!" That Marti woman snorted. The rest of them just sat there and watched, several of them were grinning.

Dean sighed and removed his shirt, then he just stood there.

"Hey Jeanie, put on some music." One of them laughed.

Jeanie got up and grabbed a controller, hit some buttons and some music came on.

"What's going on?" A man's voice asked.

Dean looked, it was the woman named Trudy's husband.

"We caught the peeping Tom, Daddy!" The young girl said.

"Yep, we caught him cold, Carl. I told Trudy we had someone doing that." Jeanie said.

"Really? That's Mrs Johnson's kid from the next street over. Why don't you just call the cops?" He asked.

"Go away, Carl. We have this handled." Jeanie told him.

"What are you doing to him?" Carl asked.

"Teaching him a lesson."

Carl looked back and forth at the women, then he grinned.

"God. You women, so help me. I am leaving, I will be down at the tavern if you need me." He looked at Dean standing there with no shirt on and laughed.

Then he turned and left.

By now Dean was wishing he had stayed.

"Dance!" The woman with the bat demanded as soon as he was gone.

Dean began to do his best to dance for them. He looked over at the door, measuring the distance. The woman with the bat saw his glance and lifted the bat.

Dean knew he would never make it, so he danced some more.

They were all just watching him and not doing anything, he began to relax just a little.

"Take it off!" One of them called out, and she began to clap. They picked that up quickly into a chant, Dean couldn't help himself, he began to move to the beat of their clapping.

Suddenly this was kind of fun.

He reached down and pulled off his shoes, danced some more. The song ended, so he stopped.

"Pants!" The older woman demanded again. She waved the baseball bat again, he was wishing she would put it down.

With another sigh, Dean undid his pants and slid them down his legs. The women cheered. he couldn't help it, he began to get an erection.

"Oh. look! He is getting a woody!" One of the women he didn't know said. She seemed to like it so Dean went closer to her, swinging his hips back and forth. His cock slapped against his thighs when he did that, and he grew to his full six inches.

"Hey, that's not so bad, his weenie is as big as my Bill's is." One of them said.

"Marti! You are terrible!" Jeanie grinned.

"Damn right I am! Skin it back, kid. Let's see your little pecker!" She roared hysterically at that.

Blushing furiously, Dean reached down and slid his foreskin back. The woman reached out for the end of it but Dean pulled back.

"Get down on the floor!" Another one of them who hadn't said a word up to this point demanded. Dean looked at her, she was now leaning forward and had an odd expression on her face.

Dean realized that at least a couple of the women were getting turned on. He did as she asked, lay down on the carpet.

"Spread your legs." The same woman demanded.

"God, Jennifer." Someone said with a giggle.

Dean reached down and pulled his legs open, drew his knees back. Jennifer was leaning forward now, staring at him.

Dean felt horribly exposed but he was also getting excited. He began to wiggle his hips for them.

"Turn over, stick your fanny in the air." Jennifer demanded.

Dean did as she asked.

"Look at his cute little balls, and his dick hanging there!" She said to no one in particular.

"Hey, Trudy! Got a dildo?" Jennifer asked with a smirk.

"What? No, of course I don't."

"Oh, bullshit! Go get it!"

"Look, there is no way in hell you are going to stick MY dildo up his...." Then she blushed furiously herself when she realized what she just said.

The entire room broke out in peals of laughter.

"Hang on, I have a shampoo bottle." Trudy sighed, going into a different room.

"Wow, that looks just like a little cock." One of the women said when she came back out with the bottle.

"Yea, we know why you buy that brand, Trudy." They teased as her face flushed again.

"No!" Dean cried out, trying to scoot away as Jennifer came at him.

Over the next hour, they all made him do about every pose imaginable. He expected it to hurt like hell when the bottle invaded him but oddly it didn't.

Finally they shut off the music and had him sit there in a chair, still completely naked.

The entire situation had changed from one of his being terrified to having fun and enjoying it.

"So? I still want to know what we are going to do with him?" Jennifer asked.

"I don't know." Jeanie said.

"The little shit doesn't even look unhappy!" Jeanie complained.

Dean instantly tried to put on his best unhappy face but failed miserably.

"How about we make him work? I could use someone to mow my lawn, clean up." Jennifer said.

"Good idea, Bill and I could use some help too." Marti added.

There was a murmur of voices, they all appeared to be in agreement.

"OK. Here is the deal. You owe each one of us a month of mowing lawns and yard work, or any other kind of work we want you to do. Otherwise, we all go down and talk to your Mother, got it?"

"OK." Dean readily agreed.

"And no more sneaking into our back yards and peeping in at us, got it?"

Dean nodded, hanging his head in shame.

Finally they let him go, he went home and climbed in his window. The house was quiet, he knew his Mom was asleep.

After jacking off in the bathroom, Dean went in and got out his little record book.

He still didn't have that Trudy's pussy checked off in his book, and he still wanted to complete the list. All that was left were the two women, Trudy and Marti. He didn't really care about Marti now, though.

"Dean! Telephone!" His mom called out.

"Hi. This is Marti, I won the card draw to be first." She said.

"First for what?" Dean asked.

"Mow my lawn, do some work. Be here tomorrow at 10 in the morning or else." She hung up.

"Work?" Dean thought. He had forgotten about that part.

The next morning he knocked on her door. He might as well get it over, he sure as hell didn't want these women squealing to his Mother.

"Come on in." She stood there looking out around the door, then opened it. Dean walked in, she shut it, he heard the solid click of the lock.

He turned and looked at her. All she had on was a flimsy sheer negligee.

No white panties at all!

She looked just as big without them as she did with them on.

Dean started to back up but the edge of the couch bumped his legs.

"I...you...you are married!" Dean stammered, trying to slip sideways as she came forward.

She reached out and cut him off.

There was nowhere left to go.

"Bill don't give a shit, he thought it was funny. He went bowling so we have the whole house to ourselves." That was when he noticed she had a glass of water in her hand.

She reached up with the other hand and pulled out a pair of dentures, dropped them into the glass.

Dean's eyes opened wide as Marti dropped to her knees and fumbled with his pants.

Then he shrugged, giving up. Her mouth closed over him, nothing he could do about it at this point.

At least he was going to get one more pussy checked off his list.

magmaman
magmaman
2,703 Followers