Peeping Mom

Story Info
Curvy Chelsea has an urge to catch her son stroking it.
8.7k words
4.69
330.9k
555
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
James_Steele
James_Steele
6,785 Followers

One thing Chelsea liked about being divorced was that she took far more long, lazy bubble baths than ever before. It seemed as if her ex never let her get away with taking so much time for herself. Another reason was that her son, Mack, was older and more independent now. It wouldn't be long before he struck out on his own and left her in that big house by herself. It wouldn't happen for a couple of years, but she wasn't looking forward to that day. Mack had been her rock to lean on during the divorce last year, and he'd also started taking care of a lot of things around the house and yard his father used to do. Sometimes it seemed like too much to expect of the wickedly handsome eighteen-year-old, yet he took the extra responsibilities on his own, and he seemed both happy and eager to help out.

As she lay back in the warm, sudsy water of her large tub, the pretty, sandy-blonde divorcee thought it must be time to start thinking about opening herself up to a new relationship. She couldn't rely on Mack forever, and for that matter her pussy could definitely use the kind of attention it wouldn't be getting from the current man of the house. The curvaceous thirty-six-year-old had always had an extremely healthy appetite for pleasure, and going the last two years with nothing but fingers and toys to satisfy herself was beginning to play on her nerves.

Chelsea knew she was still attractive. Sure, she'd put on some extra weight over the years, but nothing like some of her friends. She'd been working on trimming down, even though that was frustrating her, too. Having gotten into a regular routine of walking and swimming, along with putting a couple of exercise machines in the finished half of the basement, it seemed like her curves only kept getting firmer and not any sleeker or smaller as she hoped.

Despite being thicker than she wanted, at least she still had a pretty good hour glass definition to the shape of body. Her ass was round, and her boobs were firm and full, giving her figure a proportionately busty look. If anything, her tits were probably her best feature, and they still attracted their fair share of attention. All in all, she should have considered herself lucky that she could still wear any kind of outfit she felt like, including yoga pants or short skirts. She still turned plenty of heads, and she'd even caught Mack sneaking looks at her legs or cleavage when he thought he could get away with it.

Chelsea was used to other men checking her out. They'd been doing it for years. But the surprise discovery that her own son had an appreciation for what she had wasn't even in the same category. With other men, she hardly even noticed anymore, but Mack's roaming eyes made her heart race in a way she couldn't explain. It made her smile to think of how attentive he suddenly became if she was out sunbathing or housecleaning in something skimpy.

She leaned back and closed her eyes, slipping her hand between her thighs and calmly rubbed the lips of her smooth pussy while she thought of the way her son took any and every excuse to throw his muscular arms around her and crush his rock-solid body against her full tits. His youthful strength and eagerness always made her head spin.

Her clit started to swell while she rubbed her slit and thought of her son's barely appropriate hugs. She imagined kissing him and running her hands over his tight, bulging muscles while he shoved his tongue into her mouth. There were many times she was convinced he wanted to kiss her that way. The look in his eyes was hard to mistake. She wondered if he could sense the same look in her eyes.

It never went any farther, though. After all, he was her son and there was a good chance she was completely misreading his attention. It didn't keep her from imagining what he looked like naked, though, and especially what his ripe, young cock was like. At eighteen he was probably getting hard ons constantly, and as she imagined what his body was like she let her finger slip inside her neglected hole.

Mack wasn't the first male in Chelsea's family whose cock had become a secret object of fascination. Around the time she was her son's age, her father had unknowingly inspired her lifelong appreciation of hard, beautiful cocks.

Chelsea had always been a daddy's girl, and the first time she caught him masturbating in the family garage she was stunned. He didn't know she could see him, of course, and she had watched him rapidly stroking his big shaft until he squirted his cum all over the bare, cement floor. She could never forget how her panties were soaking wet by the time her father came. She darted as quietly as she could back to her bedroom and fingered herself to a breathless orgasm while she replayed her father's private moments in her mind.

It wasn't long before she had pretty much figured out her father's masturbation habits. He was a fit, handsome man - and still was - and the fact that he jerked off almost daily revealed he was also a very horny man. That's when Chelsea realized she had probably inherited her eager sex drive from her father. She had probably spied on him jerking off a couple of hundred times before she finally left home, but she'd never lost her treasured mental images of her father's big, beautiful cock. One of the biggest disappointments in her life was that she couldn't be the one to make him feel good. To make him feel like a man and spurt his fertile seed.

As the voluptuous blonde drove herself closer to her peak with her fingers, her thoughts went from her son to her father, and then back to her son. Before she knew what was coming over her, she was mauling her heavy tits with her free hand and moaning aloud until those delicious waves of release shivered through her sumptuous body.

Afterwards, she told herself she should call her father. They hadn't talked in a couple of weeks and she missed his deep, soothing voice. She wished she could watch him stroke that big cock again. He was still in his fifties, and incredibly fit and virile for his age. She missed everything about him.

As she started to let her bath water drain, Chelsea got out of the tub and thought that maybe she could try to watch Mack stroke his dick the way she used to watch her father. He was right there under the same roof, and if he was anything like her or his grandfather, he would need to relieve his glorious body's nagging tensions every day. And at his age, probably a few times.

The idea made her giggle to herself. Then she started to wonder if Mack ever stroked himself thinking about her. She wondered if he got hard after eagerly fetching all those glasses of ice water for her when she was out sunbathing in something skimpy. Did he imagine feeling her big, smooth boobs? Or sucking on her swollen, sensitive nipples?

Chelsea's pussy quivered despite the orgasm she just had. She probably should have felt ashamed of wanting to catch her son stroking his hard, young cock, but she didn't. All she could think about was how. As it was, she didn't have long to wait.

The first step was to do whatever she could to help put the horny young man into a state where he would need to stroke off urgently. While he was still out playing basketball with his friends, Chelsea put on a dress she rarely ever got to wear. It was a super-tight-fitting T-shirt style dress. It was very low cut on top and had one of the shortest hemlines of anything she owned. Without a bra, the thin fabric gave her prominent boobs plenty of freedom to bounce and sway with her body's motion. It was white, and set off her deep tan perfectly, also letting the white thong panties she wore underneath to show in the right light.

Mack came home sweaty and shirtless while his mother was in the kitchen putting together a light dinner of salad and fish. She was wearing an apron over her dress, and her son barely hugged her when he went in and greeted her with a kiss on the cheek.

"Too sweaty to give you a real hug, Mom," he said. "Do I have time for a quick shower before dinner."

"Sure, darling," she replied with a coy smile. "You have approximately ten minutes. After that your fish will be getting cold."

"Ewww, who wants cold fish," he sneered comically.

As he left the room, Chelsea caught his eyes drifting over the top of her apron, trying to see what she had on underneath that would let so much of her chest show.

It seemed to take forever before he came back down, and by that time his mother's nerves were completely on edge and her nipples were swollen with excitement. At least she'd managed to set the dishes down, and when Mack sat down at his she slowly undid her apron. When she took it off to reveal the dress she was wearing just for him, she was hoping the tremors in her hands didn't show.

"Is that going to be enough to eat?" she asked as he looked up and stared at her. The poor boy nearly looked like he was in shock, and his mother's face flushed at the dazed expression in his eyes.

"Damn, Mom," he said. "You look amazing."

"Oh, baby, why thank you," she replied. She tried her best to sound casual, but inside she was so excited she could practically pee in her panties.

When he couldn't seem to make himself stop staring, Chelsea giggled briefly and did a turn for him so he could see the back, too.

"Holy fuck," he muttered as his mother sat down with a smile. "Oh, sorry, Mom."

"That's okay, baby," she laughed. "You don't have to apologize for thinking your mother looks good."

"Oh, you look more than just good," he told her. "Wayyyy more than good."

Chelsea blushed again and wondered if he would ever stop doing that to her. She kept trying to come off as calm and casual, but every time she caught her son's eyes going back to her cleavage and nipple erections she felt a hot quiver between her thighs. At the same time, she couldn't help thinking about making him so horny he needed to jerk off. It was exciting to think she could be getting close to her naughty goal.

"So, do you have any plans for tonight?" the nervous mother asked.

"Not really. Just thought I'd hang out and watch a movie or two," Mack replied, glancing at his mother's prominently swollen nipples.

"How about going out to see one?" As much as her nerves were making her pulse race, Chelsea thought going out would be a good way to keep teasing her admiring son. It was frightening, but so exciting at the same time.

"That sounds great," he replied. "I just want to change before we go, though."

"Oh, sure," she said, smiling to herself. She couldn't help wondering if changing was just an excuse to run upstairs and relieve a throbbing hard on brought on by his scantily clad mother.

Mack finished eating quickly and took off for his room, telling his mother he needed a few minutes to change. Leaving everything on the table, she slipped off her shoes and padded silently up the stairs to see where he was. When she reached the top of the stairs, she saw that his bedroom door was hanging wide open, but the bathroom door was closed. Carefully putting her ear to the closed door, Chelsea could hear her son sighing and breathing heavily. She knew those sounds all too well, and there was no question in her mind that her eighteen-year-old son was in there vigorously jerking a hard cock after being teased all the way through dinner.

She was pretty sure she could hear him groan "oh god, Mom, fuck" through the door. Then came a series of deep grunts. Chelsea's pussy swarmed with damp heat as she listened to her son cum. She was dying to see him, but at least she now knew for sure that he was stroking to thoughts of his sexy, loving mother. Hearing him call out to her in those moments of pleasure struck her with a powerful wave of excitement.

Chelsea didn't know how she managed to sneak quietly back downstairs, slip back into her shoes, and pretend she'd been down there clearing dishes off the table the whole time Mack had been upstairs. He came back into the kitchen with a slightly sheepish expression. It was so subtle she might have missed it if she hadn't heard what she did through the bathroom door. Knowing her son's hot secret was such a devious thrill that she felt herself blush every time he looked at her. It was the reason for the sly smile on her face as they walked out to her van.

She handed the keys to her son since she was feeling too jittery to drive. Mack could barely keep his eyes on the road the whole way to the movie complex. The more he kept glancing at his mother's smooth, tanned legs, the more she shifted in her seat to force the hem of her dress to go higher and show him more. And the more he snuck peeks at her ripe, shapely tits, the more she "absently" worried at the low-cut neckline with her finger to pull more of her cleavage into view. As it was, her nipples were swollen with excitement, and he could barely keep his eyes off them.

Chelsea hadn't felt so happy or excited in a long time. At the same time, only being able to hear him jerking off was making her all the more determined to see him, too. Being eighteen and as obviously impressed by his mother's curvy features as he was, she was sure he'd need to jerk off all over again by the time they got back home.

The movie theaters were connected to the main shopping mall in their city, and since they had some time to kill before the movie, Chelsea said she wanted to stop by a couple of stores and pick up a few things while they were there. Mack was perfectly agreeable, and his mother took him straight to her favorite lingerie boutique. It was so exciting to see the way his eyes lit up when he realized where his mother was leading him.

As she sorted through various pair of skimpy panties and bras, thong-back leotards with high-cut sides and a few lacy camisoles you could see through, she held up the naughtiest looking ones and asked her son what he thought. She could barely keep her hands steady, but each time Mack gave her his approval.

She bought a few pair of panties and a couple of camisoles, and then asked Mack if he'd carry her bag.

"Thank you so much for helping," she told him coyly as they meandered back toward the movie theater. "Since you're the man of the house now you're the only one I can ask an opinion from."

"Oh, anytime, Mom. Really."

He was actually blushing, which only made his mother blush just as badly.

"Since you were so helpful," she added, "I guess I should at least model them for you so you can see how they look."

Her son looked at her with wide eyes, but before he could say anything they were already heading in to the ticket line. Chelsea held in the excited giggles she felt. The thought of modeling the items she'd just bought for her son was making her nipples tingle with fresh excitement. She could tell by the look on his face he was dying to say something, but they were in a crowd now and he clearly didn't want to say what he was thinking.

Within a minute or two, a couple of Mack's friends from college came in and ended up in line right behind them. He introduced them to Chelsea, and she was excited to see the looks on their faces when they realized she was their friend's mother. She could tell her son was feeling self-conscious with his friends checking out his scantily clad mother, and also noticing how he was holding on to the bag from a famous lingerie boutique.

When they finally got through the line and headed down the corridor to the theater their movie was in, Mack put a protective arm around his mother's waist. He had a very serious look on his face. She waited until they got to their seats before asking him about it.

"Are you okay, sweetheart? Is anything wrong?"

"Some friends," he said, sarcastically. "I did not like the way they were looking at you."

Chelsea couldn't keep the smile off her face. "How do you mean?" she asked, taunting him to say more.

"You know. Checking you out in that dress."

"But you said I look really good in this dress."

"You do. That's the problem. Maybe you look too good."

"Um, sweetheart, do you realize you've been looking at me the very same way since dinner? What was it you said? 'Holy fuck', I believe."

"That's just because I was surprised, that's all. It's not like..."

"Not like what, darling?"

At that point, the previews of upcoming attractions started playing, and Mack quit talking. He seemed relieved.

A few minutes into the movie, Chelsea let her hand drop onto her son's muscular thigh. He was wearing tight jeans and his leg felt so hard and firm. He cast a sidelong look at her when she touched his leg, but he gave her quick smile and then cast his eyes back toward the screen. She was dying to slide her hand up toward his crotch and keep squeezing until his cock started getting hard but she didn't dare.

She just kept lightly dragging her fingers over his thigh, and before long he reached over and put his hand on her leg, too. He was touching her right near the hem of her dress, and she was dying to uncross her legs and feel him reach up as high as her wildly tingling pussy. But she didn't dare do that, either.

The voluptuous mother's heart was going faster. Her son's hand felt so big and warm. It didn't seem like much, but it was enough to make her pussy quiver with sensation. She and Mack just kept watching the movie with their hand on each other's leg, and she caught him out of the corner of her eye every time he turned his head her way to let his eyes drift over the full swells of her tits and well exposed legs.

At one point, she caught sight of the large bulge in his jeans that gave away the excited swelling of his cock. He looked enormous, and she was dying to slide her hand over that long, thick lump and feel it. But how could she even think of going that far with her own son? The crazy chances she'd already taken just dressing to tease him and trying to catch him jerking off were more than any mother should risk.

The gusset of Chelsea's skimpy panties was soaked by the time the credits started to roll. Somehow, Mack had managed to bring his hard on under control as they left the theater and walked through the mall toward the parking garage. But his mother was determined to get him back to the same condition. The hornier the sexy young stud was, the better chance she had of seeing him stroke and please himself. If only she could be the one to please him, but that was too much to even take seriously no matter how wet he made her.

Chelsea drove home, and they talked about the movie at first, but she didn't miss the way her son's eyes kept going back over the exposed parts of her body. They avoided that part of the conversation they were having just before the movie interrupted them, even though Chelsea could tell Mack was still thinking about it. She knew that look on his face all too well, and all the secretive glances in the world at her body couldn't hide them. The facts were clear: Mack had been looking at her just as hungrily as his friends had, and now he certainly knew his mother had noticed.

When they got back to the house, Mack followed his mother inside, and Chelsea could feel his enrapt gaze on her shapely ass as she walked up to the door with an extra sway in her hips.

Even though it wasn't very late yet, Mack said he felt tired and wanted to go up to his room and lie down.

"I guess I'll do the same thing," his mother said, a little suspiciously. Yet a vague idea was already forming in her mind.

"Thanks for the movie night, Mom," he said. "That was really nice."

"I thought so, too, sweetheart. Let's do it again soon, okay?"

When Mack said yes, Chelsea went to hug him, making sure to squash her large boobs snugly against his body. She almost snickered out loud when she saw the disoriented look on his face when he went upstairs. It was only a few seconds later that she followed him up, taking the bag from their shopping stop at the mall along with her.

James_Steele
James_Steele
6,785 Followers