Peeping Tomasena

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her tits were naked now, glowing white in the illumination of the interior light. His cock, out of his fly, stuck up like a big red beacon. Her small hand was wrapped around it, making it look even bigger that it was. They were still locked in a kiss, oblivious to anything other than their desire for each others bodies.

But, as they broke the kiss, his eyes locked on mine. He smiled and whispered something in her ear and she turned her head towards me, smiling, telling me it was OK to look; it was their intention to give a show for whoever was lucky enough to be present.

My fingers were working overtime doing what I should have done in the private of my bedroom, not out here in this dark and dangerous car park. They at least had the security of the car around them I had nothing, not even the dogs; they were tied to that picnic table back at the edge of the woods.

The fear of getting caught made the situation more exciting and my fingers responded by working even harder at bringing me off. I had to forcibly restrain myself because I shouldn't come. Not out here, it was just too risky.

He lifted his bum up as she pulled his trousers down, then her skirt went and she was struggling to get astride him. She managed to get herself on his lap and he looked up at me as she slid down, impaling herself on his big hard cock. Her face was a picture of unbridled lust as he penetrated her, his hands groping for her tits.

He reached out towards me. My heart stopped. I thought he was going to open the door but he pressed the window winder and the window opened just an inch or two. He asked me to show her my cock. What the hell did I do now? My disguise had worked too well; he really thought I was a dirty old man!

Thank goodness my head was above the level of the roof so the light didn't shine on my face. He would have seen the bright red of my blush as he asked me to expose myself to his woman. I had no choice but to ignore his request. I didn't have a cock to show her, all I had was a neatly shaved pussy.

Her hands locked behind his head as she rode him. The sight made my knees go weak as the feelings of pure sexual excitement washed over me. I had to try not to let myself come, not here in front of these doggers showing off for men, not knowing I was just as well equipped as his girl to satisfy her man.

She turned her head towards me. Her lips were red from their passionate snogging, her mouth slightly open in an inviting way, as we women tend to when turned on by something as naughty and nice as this was for her. She smiled and said "Please show me your cock." I almost ran for it, but something deep inside me held me rooted to the spot.

I realised I had no choice. I must either run off or show her my "cock." I reached down, undoing the bottom button, never knowing why I did it. There was no conscious thought, just a reaction, then the next button and another one. I was almost up to my crotch now. How much further would I go? My fingers just kept undoing buttons.

At last all of them were undone, and so was I. My heart was hammering deep inside my chest as I pulled the coat open exposing my naked flesh to two complete strangers. Her gasp was completely audible outside the car as she saw what was under my coat. His eyes nearly popped out of his head.

They certainly didn't expect to see a glistening wet smooth cunt staring back at them, nor did they show any sign of being put off by the fact I wasn't the man they expected. It was, in fact, quite the reverse. My fingers still poked through those wonderful holes in the pockets, stroking my so inflamed desire as I watched them fuck like rabbits.

The car was bouncing as she rode him to a climax. He grunted and stiffened as he pumped her full of his man juice. She still rode him hard, obviously trying to reach her pinnacle as well. She was gasping, with both lust and from the energy she was expending on this marathon fuck.

I was so close, I couldn't wait any longer. My body almost collapsed as it hit me from so deep down, taking all my strength with it. I managed to hold onto the car to prevent me from falling to the ground, my face touching the glass of the car window. She groaned and joined me in my orgasmic release.

Quickly buttoning up my coat, I walked back to my poor dogs tied to that table. How could I leave them like that for my own selfish enjoyment? I must be kinder to them in future, because without them I have no excuse to go walking in the woods at night, with my long waxed cotton coat hiding my womanly charms.

I have, of course, repeated this many times but it was never as exciting as that first time and I never showed myself again, it was just too much of a risk. I felt so vulnerable out there with those sexy trousers on and just that big old coat covering my near nakedness.

So if you go dogging some quiet evening, look out for a slim young man with long blond hair and a very large old wax coat on.

It might just be me!

*

I love to get your views on my stories, it makes it so much more fun if you tell me what you did!

My sincere thanks to "Grumpyg" for his editing skills turning my story into a masterpiece, he is just wonderful.

12