Peg Me Once, Peg Me Twice

Story Info
Sometimes things work out better than you can imagine.
1.2k words
4.18
5.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scott moved from the West Coast to the heartland of America shortly after retiring. You see, he didn't change, but his State sure did, and he couldn't take the craziness any longer.

Conservative in most things other than sex, for that, he was very open and could make a porn star blush. And that is what he feared would be the most significant thing he would be giving up, let's say, having to conform to a more unconventional sex life.

After nearly a year in his new digs, it seemed he was correct, but even so, he had no regrets. His life on the Plains was a good one, and he did have the fact that he lived out his best sex life when and while he could. But then, when he didn't expect it a stroke of luck when he came across June, she struck him as different from the start, leaving him wanting more.

He quickly learned that June had quite a wide range of sexual experiences herself and a couple of things that even Scott hadn't come across. But Scott had far more and still the widest variety. For example, Anal which June wasn't new to, but she had only a couple of bouts, only one of which she claims was successful. Now, months into their relationship, it has become all but normal and something June longed for at times.

This led to a turnabout with Scott receiving fair play, and June was pleased and excited to play her part. It started like it always seems to, a finger then a toy, all leading up to strapping up and her taking his willing ass. This brought a change to June, now more confident and assertive, and this delighted them both.

Another thing that June brought was excellent and long-time friends; Scott surely was missing his own left behind. Her group welcomed Scott into the fold without effort, and he no longer felt like he was the new guy in no time.

There was no set pattern, but the group would get together semi-regularly, with good food and friends being the common thread. It was a few days after one of these get-togethers when June mentioned that Scott should host the next one. Scott was more than willing to do so, but he left it up for June to reach out and figure out when it would be a good time.

The day came about a week and a half later, on a Wednesday which at first struck Scott as funny, but most of them were retired now so for them any day could be a weekend day. Looking back, the signs were there but for whatever reason Scott did not see them, at first thinking the other fellas would be showing up at any time.

At one point, pretty early on, June excused herself to use the restroom, but instead of the one closest to them, she opted to use the master bathroom at the other end of the house. A few minutes later, Scott could hear June's call for assistance. There was no panic in her voice so Scott calmly excused himself and went to the bedroom. There in the bed was June, wearing a strap-on and a smile. "Come suck my cock" she begged as her hand ran up and down its length.

Scott was instantly turned on and could do nothing but obey, neglecting his hosting duties. After a few minutes, June instructed him to lube it up as Mommy needed to get her fuck on. He did as instructed and then passed his greasy palm over his backside before getting on his knees and grasping the headboard of his iron bed. She pulled his semi-hard cock back, sucking upon it until the first droplets of pre-cum coated her mouth. Then she passed the head of her rubber manhood over his wanting hole.

Scott: "Stop teasing me, Honey, put it in."

The act itself was exciting enough, but doing so while four of her friends were just steps away added a new twist to it, not to mention having left the door open. With the pounding that June was giving Scott she also must have felt the extra excitement of the moment. But just maybe there was another reason, too?

When Scott turned his head, he saw they were not alone. All four of June's friends were standing around the bed, all watching and each in their own strap-on. June explained how they're her close friends and that they share everything, and how Scott's ass will now be the newest addition. Unknown to Scott was the fact that all their escapades were shared with the other ladies, and it was that which brought them to this very moment having piqued the interest of the other ladies.

After a few more minutes, June removed herself and slapped Scott on the ass, then she asked "Who's next?"

Lucy wasted no time in claiming "Me."

Scott's eyes were fixed on June, and he watched her stroke her yet-slippery tool as Lucy pressed forward with hers. With that sight, Sue fell before Linda and began sucking her new appendage. June and Mary continued to watch, stroking the other's cock while doing so. With all this and the pounding Lucy's clit took, it wasn't long before she came and then fell away, offering Scott's ass to the next taker.

Mary wasted no time lubing up and taking aim; her verbosity left no doubt about her feelings about doing so.

Mary: "That's it, take my big cock." "You're my bitch now."

This sent Scott's seed flying, soaking the bed below him. And although his cock might if been finished, the other ladies were not, nor was Scott's ass. Every last one of them took their turn on Scott and each other until no energy was left in any of them.

The next get-together was a few days later, and although Scott had no remorse, he was a bit apprehensive seeing he wasn't sure where that last meeting would lead them. But with nothing more than a crooked smile from all the ladies, nothing more was made of it. Scott knew their secret was secure, which left him with only one thought: when could they do it again?

Several meetings came and went, all enjoyable but none-ending like that one or with any sex at all. It was the following get-together this time at Mike and Mary's. Clark was hopeful but didn't let on to the fact. But his hopes were crushed when Mike answered the door.

Mike: "Come on in and make yourself at home."

It was just the four of them for a while so Clark leaned into June asking if we were early.

June: "No, just us tonight."

Clark didn't have a thought either way, the company and food was good. After finishing dinner the girls got up to clear away the dishes and while in the kitchen Mike cleared his throat before saying. "I hear you fucked my wife, or should l say she fucked you?" l felt the blood rush out of my face and l must have looked like such as Mike laughed before telling me to relax.

Mike: "We are swingers and Mary is confessing that to June in the kitchen as l speak."

Just then the girls returned with smiles on their faces and not a stitch of clothes on their bodies. They both climbed on top of the table, Mary before me and June in front of Mike. Each handed us a can of whipped cream, claiming dessert was served.

I learned that night that people are much the same everywhere, it just takes some time and maybe a stroke of luck. Things were never better, including the sex.