Pegged for Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my," she moaned again, her leg quivering. I then sucked on each of her five toes, simultaneously massaging her foot and ankle.

I then moved to the other foot and said, "I mustn't ignore this one."

"No, you certainly mustn't," she agreed.

I copied the same dedicated attention to each foot as I watched her closed eyes and her pursed lips. I thought, God, she's beautiful!

Once all ten toes were done, I kissed my way up her leg and to her pussy. She asked, "Still hungry?"

"Starving," I said, as I moved my face to her glistening pussy lips, a light intriguing scent emerging from her.

I then extended my tongue and tried to call upon my hours of video and reading experience. I licked slowly.

She moaned.

The taste was equally intriguing as the aroma and I knew any guy who said it tasted like fish and was gross was an idiot.

"That feels really good, Jeremiah," she moaned.

"You taste really good," I said, knowing that many women were insecure about their smell and taste, at least that's what my online sources say.

"I know," she surprised me, not at all insecure about it. She then added yet another surprise in this crazy day, "Becka tells me I have the sweetest tasting pussy she's ever licked."

"Becka?" I repeated, stunned by both the name and the obvious lesbian implication. Becka was school president and the minister's daughter and not only was she implying Becka licked her, but Becka had licked other girls too.

"Oh yeah, she goes down on me at school almost every day," Ellen added.

"When? Where?" I asked, this news somehow more unfathomable than everything else that had happened today.

"Get back to licking," she ordered, reaching for my head and guiding it to her pussy.

"Sorry," I apologized, my cock rock hard from the visual of Becka doing what I was doing.

I then did the oral alphabet I'd read about online somewhere, understanding the random all-over action greatly stimulated a pussy.

It was fun to do as it gave me a focus and listening to her moans and feeling her body react was amazing.

I was only at P when she demanded, her moans getting louder, "Suck on my clit, baby. I'm so close."

I... her Baby!... did as requested, taking her swollen clit between my lips and shaking my head left and right.

"Oh God, don't fucking stop," she screamed, grabbing the back of my head again and pulling me deep into her wetness.

I sucked, I tugged and in seconds she was screaming, my face was getting excessively wet, as she came all over it, "Yes, Yes, oh fucking yes!"

I licked up as much of her sweet cum as I could, lavishing in the aftermath of getting my best friend and the secret love of my life off... a moment I had fantasized a million times but never imagined possible.

When she let go of my head, she looked down at me and weakly said, "Why haven't we been doing this for years?"

"I've been fantasizing about it for years," I admitted, giving one long lick between her pussy lips.

"Ohhhhh, stop, I need to pee," she said, pushing me away.

"I'm sure that is not a first date thing," I joked, although the idea of a golden shower did intrigue me.

"This was a date?" she questioned, her tone suddenly serious.

"Um... I..." I stammered, disappointed this wasn't going to be more.

She then walked over and kissed me passionately. Breaking the kiss she smiled, "I was just teasing."

"Oh," I said, still overwhelmed by everything.

She then added, with a pout, "Actually, you never did ask me out, did you?"

I asked, still confused, "Did you ever want me to ask you out?"

"I'm not fucking you until you do," she wickedly responded, able to go from sweet to naughty so smoothly.

"Well, then, will you go out with me?" I said quickly.

"I don't know," she said, tapping her lips.

"You're killing me, Ellen," I begged.

"Okay, yes," she smiled.

I smiled back, all my fantasies coming true, "For the record, I've wanted to ask you out forever."

"Forever starts now," she smiled warmly, kissing me again and moving back to sweet. It was short-lived as she then added, "Now get naked, I can't wait to fuck you."

"Yes, ma'am," I nodded, taking off my tie.

"And when I return I'm in charge," she added, walking out.

"Are you not always in charge?" I asked, teasingly, but truthfully.

"Always remember that," she called back.

I got undressed, which was very weird. I'd never been naked in front of a girl.

So I was under the blanket, my cock still hard, when she returned. She went to her closet as she ordered, "Get out from under the blanket."

"Sorry, I was getting cold," I defended, which was slightly true. I was also insecure about being seen naked by the girl I loved.

"And get on all fours," she ordered.

I thought that was a weird order, but I got out from underneath the blanket and moved onto all fours, a position I had imagined a lot since I discovered pegging.

When I turned my head around, a moment later, shivering as it was indeed chilly, I gasped... another shock. Ellen was still in her cheerleader's outfit top, and still in thigh highs, but her skirt was gone and in its place was a strap-on cock.

"I usually use this on Becka and Tiffany," she revealed, as she moved to her dresser and pulled out some lube.

"You have a strap-on?" I asked, even though the question was rhetorical. She obviously did, and she even used it on Becka and Tiffany... unfathomable. Tiffany was the head cheerleader and the most popular girl in the school... I couldn't imagine she being the one being fucked... yet Ellen was not one to lie.

"I love wearing it, I mean sometimes I wish I were a guy," she said, as she put lube onto the long, thick pink cock.

I said it before I had time to process it: "And I sometimes wish I were a girl."

"Well, now we get to do some role reversal," she shrugged.

Was I about to get pegged?

Again, the question was rather rhetorical as it seemed pretty obvious that was exactly what was about to happen.

"You fuck Becka and Tiffany?" I asked, tying to process all this information.

As she got onto the bed and moved behind me, she answered, "And now you too."

"You're okay with this?" I asked, again surprised, again overwhelmed, again in awe.

She rubbed the cock around my asshole and said, "I want to make all your fantasies come true."

She then added, as she poured more lube, this time between my ass cheeks, "And I love being the one doing the fucking."

"I'm not gay," I repeated.

"Oh trust me, you'll be fucking me too, your cock is way bigger than my ex's."

"Really?" I asked. I knew I was bigger than him from the gym change room, but it was still great to hear her say it.

"Yeah, you'll be taking my real virginity, as his cock was so small I'm not sure it counts," she added, as she pushed forward and took my anal virginity as the cock slid slowly inside.

"Ooooooh," I moaned, a mixture of pleasure and pain colliding at once.

It hurt.

A lot.

It felt surreal.

Like a dream.

Yet, conversely it felt good.

"This is so hot," she said, as the cock kept going deeper in me.

"I can't... believe this," I gasped, as my head went light.

"That your girlfriend is taking your ass?" She asked.

"Both, that you're my girlfriend and that you're fucking me. I thought you'd be disgusted when you found the pegging video," I answered, as I took the entire cock in me, her body now resting against mine.

"Well, both are true," she said, as her hands squeezed my hips and she began fucking me. She added to clarify, "Not the disgusting thing, but I really am your girlfriend and I really am going to fuck you."

"Oh fuck," I moaned, realizing I was likely one of the rare guys in the world who got pegged and had his anal virginity taken before he actually lost his normal virginity.

"Be warned, once I get going I fuck hard," she said, after a few slow strokes as my ass got used to having a dick in it.

"I want to be fucked and pounded hard," I admitted, always most enamoured when a guy was really reamed by a girl.

"You want to be my bitch?" she questioned, as she bucked her hips into me, reaching new depths, creating new pleasure and pain.

"I've always been your bitch," I responded.

"True enough," she laughed and then began fucking me hard and did so for a few minutes of unbridled ecstasy.

My cock raged with pleasure.

My balls boiled with desperation.

My body ached with delirium.

My lips moaned out sounds men don't usually make.

She talked nasty the entire time, saying things like, "Take it all in that cute ass," and "I love fucking my boy toy," and "I want to hear you squeal like a bitch in heat," and "Take my entire cock in that tight asshole."

My moans increased as I desperately wanted to come, but couldn't.

"Do you want to come, baby?" she asked, reading my mind.

"More than I've ever wanted to in my life," I answered, every part of my core ready to erupt with intensity.

She pulled out, and ordered, "On your back."

I quickly obeyed and watched as she took the strap-on off swiftly, slid it back in my asshole and began fucking me with it just as another fantasy came true as she devoured my cock between her pretty lips.

That was the final straw and after not even a dozen bobs and simultaneous pumps from the cock I grunted and came in her mouth. I couldn't even warn her, I was so completely usurped of energy and so completely overwhelmed with pleasure.

She thankfully didn't spit out or gag. No, she kept bobbing and swallowing my cum, which brought more intensity to the orgasm as she kept sucking me long after I came.

When she moved back up, the cock still in my ass, I apologized, "Sorry."

"Don't be. I love cum," she reassured me.

"I love you," I said.

"Because I love swallowing cum?"

"Because you're you," I answered sincerely.

"I love you too," she said, and we kissed. Long.

When she broke the kiss, she said, "Now I hope you can reload quickly. I have one more virginity to take."

"I hope it's mine," I joked, as she stroked my cock that had begun to shrink.

"Brat," she teased, as she returned to my dick and sucked me back to full hardness and pulled the cock out of my ass.

Five minutes later I lost my actual virginity.

Ten minutes after that I shot my second load, a couple of minutes after Ellen reached her second orgasm, pulling out and shooting my load all over her pretty face.

As she lay there dripping with my cum, I realized I still hadn't seen her tits yet. I said as much. "Hey, I've been completely naked this entire time and you're still in your cheerleading outfit."

She smiled, "You don't like my outfit?"

"I definitely like it," I pointed out, before adding, "but I still haven't ever seen your breasts yet."

"That's more a second date thing don't you think?" she replied with a smile, scooping some cum off her face and putting it in her mouth.

"That is so hot," I said.

She scooped up another wad and placed it at my lips. "I think since you sometimes want to be a girl, you should learn what guy cum tastes like."

"I'm your bitch," I said, opening my mouth.

"That you are," she agreed, as she put her finger in my mouth.

It was gooey.

It was slightly salty.

But definitely not too bad.

She pulled her finger out just as a door opened downstairs.

"Oh shit," I said, quickly looking for my clothes.

She smiled, "Date two you can fuck my tits."

"And your ass?" I questioned, as I put my underwear on.

"That's more a prom thing," she said, as she went to get dressed herself.

....

Date two I did fuck her tits.

Date five I watched her dominate Becka.

Date nine I was dressed up as a girl; wig, makeup and all, as she fucked me, where I learned that I like wearing silk panties and sheer hosiery.

Date fifteen I watched her fuck three of the cheerleaders, including Tiffany.

Date twenty-three, prom, I got her ass.

Every date in-between she got my ass.

Date sixty-nine, yes it was on purpose, I asked her to marry me.

Date one hundred and three we said our 'I dos'.

Date one hundred and thirty-one we conceived our first of three children.

Date one thousand and seven and counting we still do it all: pegging, ass fucking, threesomes with another girl (although I never touch the girl, Ellen is all I need) where I witness hot lesbian action and occasionally the third gets to see some hot pegging action (twice another girl has pegged me with Ellen cheering us on and for our ten-year wedding anniversary I was spit-roasted with two strap-ons for the first time).

Love... it's a funny thing.

The end

12