Pegging for Promotions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fridays were the girl's favorite day. They would have Doug wear a strap on dildo at his waist, and a dildo gag and have him lay on his desk. They would ride him, writhing their bodies over his, and when they were content, they would take them into their harnesses and fuck his mouth and ass with the very same dildos. Even after all this time he was forced to wear a blind fold, and have never seen either girl's bare chest or groin.

Once, after promoting Daisy the two girls had Doug out his belt and bent over his desk. Melissa was fucking his ass with a massive dildo as he aggressively ate out Daisy eager for his own orgasm. Daisy came so hard she erupted all over Doug's face, before looking to Melissa, "Well, someone squirted, I think that should count." Doug was on the verge of cumming from Melissa's strap on as she withdrew completely from his ass. They used an ice pack to shrivel his cock and locked it up again before she continued fucking him anally and before he could mount a protest Daisy put on her own strap on for him to suck. With the new milking technique, it was another few months before he was permitted another chance to have an orgasm.

When Melissa and Daisy were simultaneously promoted to co-owners and had equal stock share as Doug he looked forward to what he hoped would be the ultimate reward. That Friday, the three met for a 'strategy meeting,' Doug nearly jumped out of his clothes eager to be let out of his belt as he had been in his longest period of chastity yet.

Melissa smiled wide as she unlocked his chastity belt, and again his cock sprang to attention. She had him on his hands and knees on the desk, and Daisy put her fingers in his ass working his prostate while she used a well oiled hand on his cock, careful to not make him cum just yet. "Congratulations Doug, you've earned these." Melissa pulled down the top of her blouse and showed her tits to Doug just as Daisy bear down on his prostate. He came instantly on the desk.

Melissa and Daisy delighted in watching as they made Doug lick it up, assuring him that all future milking would end with his ingestion. He sat on the edge of the desk legs spread wide; Daisy cleaned and caged his cage as Melissa stepped into a harness housing the biggest strap on yet. She brought the tip to Doug asshole which relaxed as she pressed it in.

"You know," Melissa thought allowed, "since we're you're equals now there's no more promoting us. And since the milking takes care of the biological facet, I don't think we need to ever let you out of chastity to have an orgasm again." Daisy nodded in agreement.

Doug signed heavily, accepting his fate as well as a massive rubber cock into his ass, he simply said, "Yes Miss Melissa." His dick was already growing in the belt from both the idea of being totally controlled and the well lubed rubber cock reaming his asshole and pressing on his prostate. Melissa and Daisy casually chatted about this guy Melissa had recently had sex with, and how good it was to have a real man in her pussy as she continued to drive her toy cock into Doug, relishing the fact that his cock would never enter her.

12