Peggy, The Bored Housewife Ch. 01

Story Info
Peggy drops her towel for the mailman.
1.2k words
4.34
261k
97
0

Part 1 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 07/05/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I ran into my friend, Peggy, from high school and after telling her about some of my escapades, she shared this story with me. I told her to write it down and I’d submit it. Here’s her story:

When I was in high school, my friends told me that I had a cute face. Unfortunately, I was also short and skinny with a flat chest. I looked like a little kid. Because of my underdeveloped body, I had very little self-confidence. I never wanted a boy to see any part of my body, so I wasn't asked out on many dates.

After graduation, I met an older man that showed me a lot of attention. Jack was good-looking and fairly wealthy. I liked the attention, so I married him rather quickly. Now, all he does is work and travel, leaving me at home alone. He's a salesman in a very competitive field, so he's on the road most of the time. When Jack finally does come home, he's usually too tired to spend any time with me. He's thirty-five years old, but he acts like he's fifty.

Since I have a lot of free time on my hands, I joined a gym and began working out on a regular basis. I filled out in all the right places and I finally had a killer body to go with my cute face. I'm just over five feet tall with medium sized, natural breasts. My breasts may not be huge, but they look great with my petite, muscular figure. I'm twenty-one years old, but most of the guys at the gym think I'm a teenager because of my small features. I guess it adds to their fantasy of being with a really young girl.

My new look has really helped my self-confidence. Now I have a body that I'm proud of, but I'm married to a man that's never home. I would never cheat on Jack, but I'd love for a man to see my body and say that he finds me attractive. I'm too young to sit around the house all day and watch TV, but how can a man see my body without having an affair? I finally concluded that Jack was the only man who had ever seen me without my clothes on and I figured that would ever change. Besides, I didn't think I'd have the nerve to show off my body to another man.

That all changed a short time later. Purely by accident, I found a way to expose my body without having an affair. It happened so fast that I didn't have time to worry about getting up the nerve to show off. I'd just stepped out of the shower and was drying my hair when I looked through the window and saw the mailman getting into his truck. I was expecting an important letter, so I wanted to rush down and check the mail right away.

I couldn't find my robe and I wasn't ready to get dressed yet, so I looked in the mirror at my naked body and tried to decide what to throw on. After thinking about it for a minute, I determined that everyone in the building had already left for work or they were still sleeping. I decided to just wrap a towel around myself and then I headed out the door of my second floor condo. I didn't know the mailman had returned to the mailboxes at the bottom of the steps. I thought he had left, but I guess he climbed back out of his truck while I was getting my towel.

I was at the top of the staircase when I finally noticed that he was there. He'd just dropped a letter and was bending down to pick it up. From his position, he could see right up my towel! He had an unobstructed view of my neatly trimmed brunette bush. I became flushed with embarrassment and I should have run back into the condo, but for some reason, I just continued walking down the stairs.

My towel was very small and barely covered me. When I took a step, the towel would separate on my side all the way up past my hip. In back, the towel was so short that I could feel the bottom of my butt cheeks peeking out. I made no attempt to hold the towel in position, so I knew that the mailman could see every inch of my exposed pussy.

When I reached the bottom of the steps, I said hello and leaned over to get the mail out of my mailbox. My mailbox is in the lowest row and when I bent over, I could feel the towel ride up exposing most of my bare buns to the mailman. As I fumbled with my key to unlock the box, most of my bare butt cheeks were hanging out right in front of the man.

As I removed the mail from the box, I accidentally dropped a letter. This made me a little nervous because I knew the mailman was going to get an even better view of my firm little ass when I bent over to pick the letter up. I decided to just go for it and bent down without even bending my knees. Now my entire butt was on display for the man, but I took my time picking it up as if I didn't even know what was going on.

I said goodbye and began walking up the steps. The mailman was waiting at the bottom hoping to get another glimpse of my bare buns. I was almost at the top of the staircase when suddenly, a strong breeze kicked up out of nowhere. It lifted my towel up past my waist and again, the mailman had an unobstructed view of my naked ass. I was so worried about my exposed butt cheeks, I did realize that the wind had pulled my towel apart. My hands were full with mail, so I wasn't able to catch the towel. It dropped from my naked body and tumbled down the steps right at the feet of the mailman.

I stood there for a moment not knowing what to do next. I was mortified because I had no means of hiding my nudity. As I stood there completely naked, I'm sure the man was staring at my bare ass. Finally, I just turned around and began walking down the stairs. With each step, my boobs bounced and the cool breeze made my puffy pink nipples stand out at attention. He picked up my towel, but with my tits and pussy on display, I'm sure he really didn't want to give it to me.

I said thanks as I took the towel from him, then I turned around and proceeded back up the steps. The mailman was delighted when I draped the towel over my arm instead of wrapping it around me. I slowly walked up the steps and pretended to look through the mail. I took unusually wide steps allowing the mailman to look right up between my legs at my fully exposed beaver. When I got to the top of the steps, I waved goodbye to the man.

He yelled up, "You have a beautiful body!"

Suddenly I realized that I'd gotten the attention I was looking for and I now knew how to get it. By accidentally flashing, no one can accuse me of coming on to them and it can't be considered cheating because I'm not having sex with the guy. I ran back into the condo and began dreaming up new ways to show off.