Peggy's Diary: Excerpt 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I said something about that if they're going to take pictures they ought to pay. I should have known better. A guy grabbed an empty chip bowl and both guys and gals started throwing bills into it. I guess there must have been over $500 in it. In an attempt to get out of it I said that the price depends on the number of photographers and that I should have 3 or 4 times as much given the number of guys I've seen taking photos. Guys left the room to get their buddies to come in and donate more.

One of the girls asked if I model alone or with others. I said both but usually with one or two or three others. She asked if the others are guys and if they are naked too. When I said, "yes," and, "sometimes." She asked if they are good looking and I say "pretty much, but not as well built as Randy here." Again a mistake. Now the chant becomes "Peggy and Randy, Peggy and Randy." I looked at Randy feeling guilty for getting him into this.

I don't know what possessed him to do it but he got up saying, "Only one way to resolve this," and pulled off his shirt. He offered me his hand and I got up too. Erotic thrills filled me as I pulled off my blouse. Randy unhooked my bra and I unbuckled his belt, letting my bra fall to the floor. The people around us started cheering continuing to shout "Peggy and Randy." Others rushed into the room to watch.

I pulled his pants down and unzipped my skirt, letting it fall to the floor. He's wearing briefs and the outline of his hard penis showed plainly above the bulge of his testicles. I was acutely aware that I'd chosen to wear my see through panties so my pubic hair was visible to everyone. I knew that if I separated my legs they'd also be able to see my labia.

He jumped onto the coffee table. It's small but sturdy and supported him easily. He lifted his arms, posing, and flexing to cheers. Then he reached down with one arm to help me up. The cheers increased. I knelt on the table, testing its ability to hold us. Then I posed while kneeling, one arm around his leg, the other stretched toward his face. I moved the arm around his leg up to his crotch. Some of the guys noticed and started yelling, "Peggy! Peggy!" Encouraged I grabbed the waist band and yanked his briefs to his ankles. The cheers became deafening, especially when I dropped my panties. I stood and kicked them off.

After the kick, I kept my leg raised and he grabbed it, pulling it to his abdomen. I supported myself by grabbing his shoulder enjoying the feeling of his penis against my leg. We posed briefly and I grabbed his penis with my free hand. Shouts of "Peggy! Randy! Peggy! Randy! Peggy! Randy! " reverberated repeatedly through the room.

He released my leg, I released his penis and we kissed, his hands on my butt, mine around his shoulders. The chat turned to, "Fuck! Fuck! ..." He broke off the kiss and looked at me, I mouthed "yes" and he did what I remember from the strip club: lifting me above his head and lowering my genitals onto his mouth so he can lick me out. More cheers. Then he lowered me to his penis, which I guided into my vagina. I felt an especially strong sexual excitement as its hard warmth filled me up to the cheers of the multitude. As he bounced me on it, "Fuck her! Fuck her! Fuck her!" filled the room.

The whole ambience along with having him bouncing me in the air had me laughing uncontrollably. But then I felt an oncoming orgasm and began gasping. The girls recognized the symptoms and began an "O! O! O!" chant in cadence with my gasps. There was a huge screaming cheer when I came and began throbbing in his grasp. When I had stopped, he stepped down from the table, penis still inside me and laid me carefully on the couch. He hugged me tightly to him and I had my hands at his hips as he repeatedly plowed into me. The guys chanted, "Come! Come! Come!"

He grunted loudly. There was some disagreement among the party goers. Some were screaming "Cream Pie" and others "Come shot". He whispered in my ear, "In your pussy or on your face?" I realized he hadn't put on a condom and thought it would be better that he not ejaculate inside me. I said, "In my mouth," hoping to limit the mess. As he pulled out and moved to my face, there was a cheer and the chanting became unanimous, "Come shot! Facial! Come shot! Facial!"

He masturbated rapidly and after couple of grunts a wad of semen shot out onto my hair, then one over my lips and eye. I grabbed his organ and put it in my mouth. Gobs of semen squirted in and I tolerated the musty flavor until he was spent. I gave him a last, strong suck and let the shortening penis free. A couple of drops landed on my breast. The cheering had stopped. Oh, Diary, while he was ejaculating, some guy had a finger up my vagina and another on my clitoris. I didn't complain, it felt okay even though I didn't think he should be doing it. Anyway he had quit and moved away before I could see who it was.

I spent the rest of the party naked and curled up next to Randy who put his briefs back on. That didn't stop me from pushing my hand under the waistband and fondling him!

The party just kind of fizzled out. People left singly or in groups leaving behind those who had gotten to drunk and were sleeping it off on the floor. A couple of naked girls and their naked partners were sleeping, sprawled on a couch and some cushions thrown onto the floor. One thing for sure, this party lived up to the frat party reputation. I don't know if they are all like this.

Randy invited me to stay the night and I agreed. After all what could happen? He might have sex with me! Like that would be a problem or something new. In fact I looked forward to the possibility. I think you understand, Diary, why I'm a day late with this.

Feb 4

It was nice to wake up next to a rock of a man. A rock, that is, except for his penis. That was soft and flexible. He was asleep but I put my head under the covers and started sucking on his penis. His penis got big and as hard as the rest of his body, leaving only his testicles as less that rock like. You know, diary, guys' balls are firm like olives but not really hard like rocks. My activity woke him up but he just lay on his back enjoying my actions. I jumped on him and rode his cock until he ejaculated. This time I remembered to put a condom on him (he had some next to the bed). He was sweet enough to roll me over and massage my clitoris and vagina with his fingers until I came.

Randy has a roommate, Jarret, another football player, with a hard body but thinner and lanky. . He was in the next bed and I've already gotten so I don't care about privacy when I'm having sex. It's even a turn-on to think someone else might be watching. I didn't try to be quiet while I'm enjoying myself and when Jarret heard my laughs and squeals he said, "Randy have some compassion on those of us who don't have a woman in their bed every night." I have compassion and went over to him with a condom, I hardened up his modest sized penis, unrolled the condom and mounted him. Randy laughed as I brought Jarret to orgasm. "Satisfied?" I asked. He smiled and said, "I like this one."

Randy said, "Breakfast?" and took some underwear out of his drawer. "Sure," I said and added, "naked!" taking the underwear out of his hand. Randy said there would be guys downstairs eating. "All the better," I told him. Diary, I felt energized! full of sexual anticipation. I brushed my hair and washed my face but that was it. Oh and I brushed my "bush" too. Jarret was still in bed and I told him to "get up, the morning is underway!" "Come on you two," I told them, insisting they both stay stark naked. I headed out of the room anxious to see what the morning would bring.

There were three guys at the breakfast table. They looked surprised to see the three of us naked. I felt almost drunk with sexuality. I went around the table and kissed each of the guys. I wanted them all! I wanted cocks in me and fingers in me and hands at my breasts. The feeling was so strong, I began masturbating, rubbing my genitals right there in front of them.

There was a sliding glass window and I saw a pool. There were maybe another 5 or 6 guys out there and a few girls. I could see one sunbathing and two in the pool. I opened the door and stepped out, "You guys coming?" I said to those inside. I almost felt like I was having an orgasm right there as I strode to the pool followed by two naked guys and three with their clothes still on. That had to be rectified! Looking back, diary, I remember the feelings and my actions clearly but I really don't recognize the girl that was doing what I did. But would I do it again? Yes, I would. WILL I do it again? I hope I have the chance.

My sexual drive and feelings emboldened me, I didn't feel the least bit shy or embarrassed. "You want some of this?" I announced loudly and stood with my legs spread. I reached down and did what I could to spread my labia with my fingers. I jumped on a nearby chaise so I could spread wide. "Then get naked!" I yelled. I remember the cool air on my damp vulva, diary. You know maybe I do recognize that girl!

Sorry for the delay, diary, had to use the vibrator. Just thinking about how quickly the guys got naked, though a couple held back and just stared. They stood around, a variety of penises hanging in front of them, all erect or partially so. "You," I said, pointing to some guy with a limper dick than the others, "You first!" He approached, unsure of which end of me to use. "Let me get you hard," I said and opened my mouth. It didn't take long to harden him up. He stood in front of me like a statue. "If you wanna fuck, you should at least caress me and finger my genitals while I blow you." I demanded as I popped him out of my mouth.

I realized something was missing, "We're gonna need condoms" I yelled. Within seconds someone thrust a strip of maybe a half dozen in my hand. "we're going to need more than this," I stated, ripping one open and rolling it over the penis at my mouth. "Go to it," I told its owner.

I noticed the girls were just staring like the guys who hadn't accepted my invitation to undress. "Girls, There are more guys here than I can handle at once!" I yelled at them. "Get naked and help out." The guy had begun rubbing my crotch (quite clumsily) and breasts (much more skillfully) and I told him, "you wanna fuck? Get to it!" I pointed to a skinny guy with a similarly skinny penis, "You next, let me taste that dong." There was something funny and exciting about using words like "dong" and "dick" and "cock". I was running other possibilities through my mind as I felt the lovely feeling of being penetrated, and started sucking on the slim guy's penis as the other guy's testicles slammed against my butt.

I saw the girls had gotten out of the pool and were sucking on cocks, letting the guys untie their suits. The one that had been sun bathing was naked and had pulled down the shorts of one of the guys who hadn't undressed. Thrills ran through my body. I think I need that vibrator again.

Okay, diary, we'll just keep this vibrator in while I write. I do need one of the smaller ones, this one is kind of uncomfortable to sit on. And some kind of remote control. Woah! that just hit the spot! Let me turn it off. I'm barely able to write with it in.

Where was I? Oh yes, some guy appeared with a couple of dozen condoms. I told him, "You're next, condom boy." and slipped one over the slim penis, "Times up, you in my vaj, thanks."

It's easy to remember those first few fucks but after that it was kind of a blur. I just sucked guys and then put on a condom and then they did me. I was in complete control. I just had them change when I felt like it. Some guys were better with their cocks and I let them fuck longer. A couple of the guys came in my mouth while I was blowing them. Tastes bad but I just swallowed it and kept on.

There had been less than a dozen guys by the pool when I started but the group swelled to a couple dozen or more. A couple more girls also appeared.

I was tired of just laying there and being fucked and said, "Into the pool!" I got up and jumped in. Several guys jumped in with me and I lost control as they massaged my body and I felt various body parts invading my vagina. I just relaxed and enjoyed the attention while I floated on my back with my legs spread. Diary, it's unfortunate, but I don't think all those guys made sure they had condoms. I started seeing white strands of what must have been semen floating around me. That stuff is disgusting in the water, slimy and it sticks to everything, especially hair.

I decided that it was time to quit and simply stood and got out. I forget exactly what I said but I berated the guys standing in the pool for nor putting on condoms. I felt that there was some semen dripping out of me and I pushed a finger inside to scoop some out. I flicked it off my finger at the guys They cheered me for doing it so I did it a couple more times. I guess I'll have to go to the school clinic and get tested.

Around the pool most of the girls were being fucked in one position or another. One was floating in the pool copying what I had done. It was kind of exciting to watch the half dozen guys around her, feeling her up and taking turns (often with some shoving) fucking her. I shivered in excitement remembering what it felt like when I was doing it.

I felt a rock hard body at my back. Rock hard arms surrounded and hugged me and a rock hard penis pressed against my backbone. "Well, this is far from what I expected when I invited you here," Randy said. I turned and kissed him. I said, "I hope you are okay with it. I don't know what got into me."

He said he was more used to girls fucking only him but he knew I liked being the exhibitionist and reminded me that we had both done several others at the strip club. I asked if he'd "done any of the girls" at the pool. He said he had in the past but yesterday he'd enjoyed himself watching me. Well, diary, my nasty streak was in full force. I felt a thrill go through me at the thought and it increased when I thought about watching him with another girl. Anyway I said, "Let's correct that, any girl here you wanna fuck." He was sweet and said, "you." But I told him, "Later. Anyone else?" He said "No" but I noticed he had eyed this one girl being fucked doggy style on a chaise. I took him over and told the guy, "Randy wants a turn." He protested but the girl said something like, "let him have a try." and the other guy backed off.

Well, diary, that was boring. I didn't get the expected thrill out of it at all and told Randy, "That's enough." I led him up to the bedroom where he fucked me. We did all kinds of positions and I never had an orgasm but I loved that I was giving him pleasure. At least he sure acted like he was enjoying himself. And even without an orgasm the feeling of a rock hard guy fucking me, his hard cock filling and emptying my vagina, his balls slapping against my butt or clit ... Well that's hard to beat. we fucked until he filled the condom with a huge series of grunts and hard thrusts into me. We showered together and I soaped and scrubbed that hard body and hard cock, milking it for more semen. His huge, strong hands soaped me up and afterwards dried me off. Then he took me home.

I hadn't had an orgasm since before going down for breakfast. I learned that gang-bangs and orgies (whatever you call that activity at the pool) are enjoyable but you really can't trust the guys and they aren't totally satisfying..

Well, when I said there wasn't anything bad that could happen if I spent the night, I forgot about my dad. When Randy brought me home in the afternoon, dad exploded at him, Football star or not, he was furious. I kept telling him that Randy hadn't done anything I didn't agree to. I told him I even wanted it. But that didn't help, It may have made things worse. He told me I wasn't to see Randy again. I told Randy to give me a call if he wanted to go out again. Dad forbade it. I told him I was over 18 and could go out with whomever I wanted.

Randy left and I gave him a kiss. Dad said something about as long as I lived under his roof using his money I would obey his rules. I threatened to move out. I think I was calm about the whole thing even though he wasn't. Of course I knew from what mom had taught me that there was no way I could afford to live on my own. If I could model a couple of hours every day, I might be able to get by, but I was lucky to get 2 or 3 hours a week.

I went to my room crying and mom came in. She understood. I kept telling her things she knew like how it seemed to be okay for me to stay overnight with Ron. Dad knew we had sex. Why wasn't it okay with Randy. After all Dad had thought he was a great guy before.

Mom said she'd talk with him. She said that she'd had a chance to talk him down before I came home after an overnight with Ron and maybe that was the difference. I think it was maybe that Dad had this unreasonable expectation of Randy and thought he never did stuff like this. The reaction of the women made me think Randy probably had more sex than Ron. Certainly he had more women, Ron had only a half dozen or so he had regular sex with.

If dad knew what actually went on this morning, mom would never be able to calm him down and I'd probably be locked away in my room for life. But I knew how to calm him down. I went downstairs, told him I love him, gave him a big kiss on his cheek and snuggled up next to him on the couch.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Cum Dump How my friend Angela came to be the neighbourhood cum dump.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Accidental Gangbang Wife-to-be ends up fuck-slut at her fiancé's bachelor party.in Group Sex
Going to Night School Not all school education is boring.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
My Slut Hotwife Life of Fun Pt. 01 Once a hotwife always a hotwife.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Rachel Goes Back to School Wife and mother returns to school to grow.in Loving Wives
More Stories