Peggy's Diary: Excerpt 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It turns out the guy with the big penis is Sarah's father, Jerry, (a legendary figure in his own right) and he and his wife had set the whole swingers thing up. They said they might turn it into a regular business if the spring break thing seems to work out. They showed us around and introduced us to the head of security who turned out to be non other than "The Captain" who's also fully naked, except for a yellow "SECURITY" arm band. He greeted Kate and me with big hugs that included butt squeezes and his thick penis pushed hard against our bellies. I couldn't help but wonder how much intimate touching was allowed before the "No means no" rule applied. Later I asked Marlene and she told me that the nature of the place means a lot of such touching would be performed and that any objection should be raised when it occurs but that it would be impossible to require expressed consent for everything. She told me to scream for security if any "No" wasn't honored. The Captain took Kate aside. She looked over at me with an expression of concern. I know The Captain is a decent and gentle fuck so I nodded my head as a sign of assent and they went upstairs to one of several bedrooms. Jerry later told me (while fucking) that The Captain wouldn't be head of security without the perk of being allowed to participate. I wonder if that isn't some kind of conflict of interest: what women is likely to call for security if the head of security presses his desires on them.

I told Mr Malone that Ron and David were waiting outside and texted them that things are good, and surprising and to come right in. We went back to the entrance. On the way Mr. Malone, "Jerry" as he said to call him, asked if I'd mind spending some intimate time with him (he actually says, "would I like to fuck with him"). Since that's what I was there for, I agreed.

Once Ron came in with my towel and sandals, Jerry made sure he and David had free entry and took me upstairs to one of the private rooms that normally cost customers a hundred dollars a half hour extra. I'm not sure if Mr. Malone's penis is bigger than Ron's but it could be. There's no doubt his testicles are bigger and hang lower in pendulous scrotums (or is it scrota?). I've gotta say, Diary, that seeing guys genitals hanging in front of them, bouncing and swaying as they move isn't a pretty sight. And some of the guys there had raging erections, their penis sticking out from their body like a wooden pole. And those poles also swayed back and forth when they walked. I mean it's both hard to look and hard not to. It's so funny looking I almost laughed. But in general I can do without seeing a lot of that. I think they had it backwards to make the guys never cover up while allowing the women to wear panties. Jerry said its because guys are more exhibitionists and women tend to be more shy about their bodies. Not true with me, but he claimed that it's what the women in the real swingers club he and Mrs. Malone belong to want.

Well, Diary, the bedroom upstairs only had a queen bed and a couple of nightstands with the ubiquitous bowls of condoms and K-Y. He grabs one of the condoms and tosses it to me saying, "Are you ready?" Well, diary, I'm not used to just diving into the act. I had hoped that Mr Malone with all the experience I gather he's had would understand the importance of foreplay.

It's like he understood the reason for my hesitation in answering and came over to me, took the condom from my hand and flipped it on the bed, "For later," he said and wrapped me in his arms. All I can say is that he's an expert. He rubbed my back and then whispered comments about how attractive I am. He talked about the softness of my breasts while stroking and kneading them, about the hardness of my nipples while softly pinching them. He moved his hands gently over my body commenting on softness and smoothness and shape. Then he cupped my genitals, praising the softness of my pubic hair and his fingers penetrated me as he praised my wetness and tightness and expressed his desire for me. I felt his fingers stimulating inside, the hardness of his penis pressing against me as proof of his desire.

He guided me to the bed where he lay on his back. I knelt next to him feeling his fingers slowly stroke my clitoris as he picked up the condom from the bed and silently handed it to me. There's no need to ask: I'm ready and ripped the package open. I slid down, letting his penis slip along my genitals, my belly, between my breasts and then licked it. I unrolled the condom onto him and sat up. He spread his hands in a sort of "what now" gesture. I could have sucked him off, planted my crotch over his face, any number of things. But I didn't hesitate and impaled myself on his stiff penis.

Diary, I know I've said penis size doesn't matter that much and it doesn't since they all give me pleasure. But that doesn't mean different sizes don't feel different. There's something about the way a large one takes longer to get all the way in, something about the way I feel it stretching my vagina. And then it takes longer to pull out and I feel my vagina relaxing. Anyway, I started slow, feeling the size fill me and then slide out. As my passions increased I sped up and he began to drive his hips up into me. Diary, when I get sexually excited from having a penis in me my memories of the experience all blend together. I remember it as if he was doing me doggy style, his testicles slamming against my clit at the same time as I was riding him and simultaneously he was driving in in missionary position, while also moving slowly in and out while we were spooning. I remember having an intense orgasm with my butt at the edge of the bed, my arms holding my knees to my breasts while he fucked me and rapidly massaged my clitoris. But my memory has the orgasm caused by his testicles slapping me as much as from his finger. I don't remember changing positions or the order, it's just this constant sexual high punctuated by one huge orgasm and several smaller ones.

I remember coming down from the high after he pulled out and we lay side by side while he stroked my body. I honestly don't remember whether he came or not, just that I enjoyed myself immensely. Then he got up and went into the attached bathroom. When he came out he thanked me and gave me the softest kiss. I said, "you're welcome." and thanked him back. He asked me to stay where I was and left the room.

Not long after The Captain came in the door. He asked, "So, Gardenia/Teenie/Odette [using the pseudonyms I had given in our previous encounters], who do we have today?"

"Peggy," I told him, "that's my given name."

"Peggy, I like it," he told me as he took a condom and unrolled it over his penis. "Suits you perfectly. So how shall we begin?"

I started to respond but then realized he wasn't really asking me but just talking to himself. He sat at the side of the bed and began stroking and feeling my body, lingering over my genitals, pushing fingers inside and massaging my clitoris. Then he spread my legs and lowered his face between, licking me, exclaiming, "How delicious," paying especial attention to my clitoris and bringing me to a throbbing orgasm.

"I see you're as sensitive as ever. My friend, Jerry, probably has something to do with that." He said as he re-positioned himself to slide his thick penis into me. As he pushed himself inside he said I was"so wonderfully tight but yielding." With his short, thick, penis, Diary, the sensation was mostly in my vaginal entry. I didn't feel a lot of internal stretching but, wow, what a nice sensation as the thickness pushed past the entrance. My crotch muscles tightened slightly and involuntarily at the feeling and he made a little, high pitched gasp when it happened .

Maybe I couldn't master Francie Houck's voluntary "orgasms" but I can tighten my crotch. I tried my practiced vaginal control, tightening it every so often, getting the rewarding little "yelp!" and a couple of requests to "do that again," which I honored.

I practiced the timing. As soon as he penetrated fully, I tightened. He made a slight laugh, almost a giggle as he pulled out. I watched his face and he was clearly smiling at the sensation. I switched up and tightened just as he was about to drive in. At that he made a grunt as he pushed in. Diary, the sensation was wonderful, I could feel that when I tightened as he pulled out, the condom remained in place and his shaft slid through it. I had this feeling that I was also keeping his skin in place and it was only the hardened part inside that was moving. It all felt like if bounced back when I released. But when I tightened on his entry, the sensation was particularly enjoyable as the condom and everything inside it pushed in.

Well I started a rhythm, tighten, in, release, out, in, out, tighten, in, release, out, in, out, tighten, ... and was rewarded not just with the sensations but with his "ugh" and "hee" as he moved in or out with my muscles tightened. Sometimes I would keep my muscles tight for a complete in and out cycle or two. He said, "Oh God, keep doing that, oh God." Well I did and started laughing at his enjoyment and I also began thrusting my hips into his as he drove in. The he made a particularly loud grunt as he went in with my muscles tight. I knew the signs of impending ejaculation and released, only to tighten for his next inward thrust. It was only two inward thrusts later and he came with a loud groan. I felt his thick penis throbbing against my vaginal entry as he pumped semen into the condom.

He rolled off me, "That was quite wonderful, Deenie/Odette/Peggy."

I tell him he's welcome and mention that I don't know his name and he told me, "it's Eugene, call me Gene."

"I loved it too, Gene/Captain/Eugene." I told him and smiled. I gave him a nice kiss and said that I was going back downstairs for more fun.

He said he hoped we could do it again and I lied a bit saying I hoped so too. It wasn't that I wouldn't be willing and happy to do it again, just that it's not something I would look forward to or seek out. I told him, "Just look me up." Hoping he wouldn't.

I went downstairs to be greeted by a lot of grunting and squealing and general fucking. The "party" had picked up and was well underway. Almost all the mattresses were occupied and there were a lot of guys standing around and watching, most stroking their hard penises. I saw several pair of panties lying on the floor where the women on the mattresses had thrown them. I was glad I had put mine in the locker, wondering how many of those on the floor would remain unclaimed.

Kate seemed to really be enjoying herself. She just stayed on the mattress, laying on her back, legs spread and guys lined up for a chance at her. I mean, petite, well proportioned body, perky breasts, vulva she kept shaved with puffy outer labia and engorged, butterfly like inner labia along with her cute face and flowing brown hair she was perhaps the most sexually inviting object I've ever seen. Even as a heterosexual woman I was turned on.

Her concern about condoms was fully assuaged, There were bowls full of condoms everywhere and the rule about always using condoms was enforced and obeyed. And part of my question about guys keeping it up was answered. There was a small bowl of blister wrapped blue pills behind the bar. The bartender (clothed) said they were Viagra for the guys. But he had to keep control of them since too many could cause medical problems. Then he asked me for a fuck saying his shift would be over in a half hour. Of course I agreed.

I was trying to decide what to do for the next half hour and was thinking of accepting a request for sex when I saw David sitting by himself and went over to him.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Amara's Corruption Ch. 01 A young couples time at college takes a strange turn.in Loving Wives
Elevator Games Pt. 01 Fun in the elevator turns into more than I bargained for?in NonConsent/Reluctance
A Bar in the Woods Date night turns into a fantasy come to life.in Group Sex
Going to College Ch. 01 Starting out new life.in Group Sex
Neighbor Chronicles Redux Ch. 01 Jack faces consequences for his actions after the Super Bowl.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
More Stories