Penis Feeding Daughters at School

Story Info
The room at her school where daddy can nurse her.
7.8k words
4.39
205.4k
226
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are eighteen or over.

*****

This has been the shittiest ever Monday morning at school. At my eighteenth birthday party two days ago I watched Nathan Bright, the guy whose name I've been writing on toilet doors for two years, go off with Sharon Cook. I didn't like her before. If I see her today I'll just scream. Oh and I've hardly had any sleep because of this crazy hot weather. And to top it off I have just been called to Ms Compton's office, the office students get summonsed to for dire meetings involving their parents. I'm standing here looking at her nameplate on the door working up the courage to knock.

"Come in."

She watches me enter over her thick rimmed glasses. "Vanessa Ivanov? Have a seat. You're not in trouble for anything. And congratulations. I hear you have just had a birthday!"

"Thank you Ms. Compton. Eighteen on Saturday."

Ms Compton has perfected the hot librarian look. She is in her mid forties but is still the best looking teacher in our whole school. And she has her own private office, with air conditioning, so must be high up in the system in ways us students can't know.

"Take a seat Vanessa." She gathers her elbows together on her desk and leans forward. "Vanessa, do you know about the girls' rest room?"

I can't believe I've been busted for writing on the backs of toilet doors. All I wrote was my name inside love hearts beside the name 'Nathan Bright'. I did draw a cock with his name and the word "yum", but I didn't sign that particular work. I have no idea what to say.

Ms Compton smiles. "I'm sorry Vanessa. You're thinking of the toilets. I'm referring to the secret lounge where girls can take naps."

"No, I don't know about that Ms Compton."

"Your father has asked that we provide you a nap time each day. But it's a bit more than that. It's actually part of a program. We know girls your age get an awful lot of pressure put upon you when suddenly in the eyes of the law you're an adult. A nap can help you rejuvenate by being allowed to feel, well, like a baby, then face the rest of your day as the adult that people expect you to be. Would you like that?"

"An afternoon nap would be great Ms Compton."

"It confirms all my hard work to hear you say that Vanessa. So, a few years ago I applied for funding to have a girls' rest room established here in the admin block where none of your classmates can see the girls coming and going, or see the girls' fathers arriving from the car park behind me."

"Fathers?"

"Don't worry. Everyone is shocked at first. You know your mother nursed you to help you transition from being a baby to being a child. The program gives your father a turn to nurse you through the next big transition."

"So my dad is going to come here? To school?"

She looks at her watch. "In roughly one hour."

"So what do we do?"

"Okay Vanessa, come around here and sit in my chair. I'm going to go out of the room and leave you to watch a film on my computer. You may find it a little confrontational, but please watch it to the end and I'll be back in a while. There are tissues on my desk if you need them."

I'm wondering if that means this video is going to be sad?

I opens with an elderly gentleman in a suit seated in his office facing the camera.

Hi, I'm Dr. Romano. I'm a psychiatrist with more than thirty-years experience helping girls like you through this awkward time in your life when the world wants to call you an adult but the baby inside is still yearning for care.

The film is well produced. There's even a second camera that the doctor turns to address.

For the increasing number of young women who are not leaving home, 18 often marks the commencement of age-play with their fathers.

What the fuck is age-play?

The doctor's voice continues over new footage of a young model, maybe twenty, walking in the park with her well attired father. There are slow motion close-ups of them holding hands and joyously hugging.

The scientific community only discovered the benefits of age-play in the late nineteen-nineties. It wasn't until the early two-thousands that we took notice of penis feeding.

Forget age-play. What the hell is penis feeding? I'm seeing close cropped footage now of adorable babies breast feeding. There's fast editing between breast after breast with babies brought close, but the breasts are perkier than the lactating ones we were shown pictures of in the birds and bees class.

Dr. Romano's deep voice resumes. These babies are breast feeding. Children who are breast fed by their mothers are generally better adjusted as children. All parents who nominate their daughters for age-play and penis feeding during school hours are staunch breast feeding advocates.

On screen now is a fairly gratuitous slow motion close up of a really beautiful breast. It's a teen breast, like mine and my friends'. Finally! A school education film designed to turn someone on. I've got to find out what penis feeding is. Surely it's something I know about, but by a new name.

Unfortunately, not all believers in breast feeding have come around to the more controversial practice of penis feeding that has been shown to help young women embrace adulthood with the least possible pain. You are watching this video because your father, or maybe both parents, are progressive, enlightened and trust science over social mores.

That's for sure! Organic food. Free-ranging. Environmentalism. My parents are as progressive as they come.

Here now is some footage of Laura, eighteen and three weeks, and still ironing out some common teething problems feeding from her father Joseph.

Her father? On Ms Compton's screen is a professionally filmed scene of a man in a suit at one end of a white sofa. There is a girl in a school uniform curled on her side with her head in his lap. Her school tunic has risen at the back, exposing a diaper.

The first thing you will notice is Laura is wearing a diaper, or nappy. You may choose not to wear one for quick feeds, but for longer sessions and deeper relations with your father a diaper will help. You will connect more with your preconscious self. You will notice too how Laura's head is moving, almost imperceptibly, in a rhythmic fashion. In a moment we'll see what penis feeding is all about.

The camera cuts back to Dr, Romano in his office. But first, you should be aware of a common criticism of penis feeding, especially when conducted in schools. Some would say it is incest. It's time then for a closer view of Laura feeding to see how that assumption is completely misguided.

What I'm seeing on the screen sends an instant rush to my panties and down my legs. It's graphic, but completely unlike all the rough sex I've seen, and hated, in porn films. She's got the man's dick in her mouth. Her father's dick? Surely not. But she's younger than those twenty something porn actresses in school uniforms doing the nasty. I would believe she's eighteen, nineteen at the most.

And the man is no porn actor either. He's even smaller down there than the guys I have been with, in their cars on the way home from school dances. But what little he has is totally stiff and being lapped on by an eighteen-year-old girl. She must be a model, she's so smokin' hot.

I'm hot. I've got to grab one of Ms. Compton's tissues to plug myself so I don't walk out of this room with a wet patch on the back of my tunic. And Dr. Romano's deep and mellifluous voice is only making things hotter.

If you have watched pornography or provided oral sex to a boyfriend or lover, you will immediately recognize a huge difference between that sexual practice and penis feeding between a father and daughter. Laura has attached to her father's gland in exactly the same way we saw babies attaching to their mother's nipples a moment ago.

Maybe they are father and daughter? Come on, surely! But having that idea right when I'm packing a handful of tissues into my folds feels completely unreal. What kind of sick puppy am I? All the evil times I've used fantasies about my daddy to get masturbation sessions over and done with are coming to haunt me.

The girl is dreamily suckling as though on a dummy and has her eyes closed. The way her motionless hand clings the base of his shaft, she really does look like a baby. What she is, is a great fucking actress! I check the door is still closed before deciding to leave my hands in my panties.

It's so beautiful. The girl's dad has white skin, not tanned for the filming, and has a sea of leg hair transitioning into black pubes. The head of his penis is reddish pink and is popping in and out of the girl's lazy mouth. She's treating the glistening head of his jonny more like an all day sucker than a rod she's anxious to please.

Now the volume is being turned up on the sound of her slurping and sucking. Holy fuck she's so beautiful, and the penis is beautiful too. Those spray tanned elephant's trunks they show you in porn never look human. This is shiny with the daughter's saliva, tender looking and, well, ever so human. If I knew Ms Compton wasn't about to walk in I would let myself come. I need to so badly.

I had forgotten all about Dr. Romano, but his voice is now back. If this were oral sex, and therefore incest, Joseph would be thrusting his penis into his daughter's mouth, not gently bumping her lips to remind her to suck. And he wouldn't be calmly stroking her and making cooing sounds to encourage her to relax.

You are probably asking why he has an erection if what he is doing isn't incest or sex. Penis feeding has some similarities to sex, but no more than breast feeding. The erection is an automatic response comparable to the let-down of milk a mother experiences when she is breast feeding. Nature has made both experiences pleasant for parents to keep them coming back to their daughters and providing them care. Because of his age Joseph also uses a drug called Cialis that keeps his penis in the correct shape that Laura requires as a reward for her suckling and to help her lock on.

Abruptly we've cut to some quite boring stock footage of people on busy streets seen from the waist down. Looking up to check the door is still closed I feel my whole body radiating heat like the sun.

Now let us consider the sacrifice your father has committed to by deciding to penis feed you until you leave home.

Penis feed me? My father? No fucking way is that what Ms Compton was suggesting when she said he'd be here in an hour. I know he gazes at me sometimes, but that's with fondness not lust. And I know he cuddled me with a boner at my party two nights ago. But he is my daddy! My loving, caring, do-anything-for-me type daddy! Not someone who would show his penis to, me!

Now I'm seeing street scenes in Copenhagen. I know that. I've been there.

In Denmark fathers are given four weeks paid paternity leave to commence penis feeding with each of their daughters when they reach legal age. As an American your father will have to juggle nursing with his career with no accommodation made for the physical toll penis feeding can take on his body. While mothers typically nurse babies for their first year of life, a young woman embarking on a college education can be at home for another five to ten years. That can mean a decade, per daughter, with a girl attached to his doodle up to three times a day, depending on her emotional needs.

We're back in the room with Joseph and Laura. This pair have to be models. They are just so unnaturally gorgeous. Automatically the hand up my skirt has started pressing my wad of tissues in and out of my folds. I would stop if I could, but I feel like a balloon that's been released to the sky. There just isn't a string or a rope to keep me from flying away.

This time the camera has panned out to show a large room full of sofas, two of them occupied by other father-daughter couples. At the side of the room is big table where a father is powdering his grown daughter's bottom. She's holding her school tunic to him for him to make her ready for returning to class. Now there's background music as well—a chirpy piece to compliment Dr. Romano's newly animated tone of voice.

Fortunately for Joseph, Laura's school has a large and comfortable rest lounge. This enables Joseph to take a two-hour lunch break from his office, enough time to put Laura on the doodle for her afternoon feed then a nap. If he needs to he will clean her and swap the diaper for her regular panties before she goes back to class. Time-permitting, he will also be able to enjoy some cuddle time with his daughter in one of the screened areas provided. Here they may pursue adult relations befitting her age.

Adult relations? They slipped that one into the fine print.

Now there is footage of the same room but with at least twenty couples, two to a sofa, and some on the floor. The background music has become a bit hectic.

Near the end of each year, as more final year girls have their birthdays, the rest lounge at Laura's school will get very busy by midday and certain smells will be heavy in the air by one-thirty. Part of the cost of establishing these places is making sure they are well air-conditioned with the right extraction fans, especially over change tables. Be assured though that almost all penis-fed daughters report that the combination of odors, once it becomes more familiar to their sensitive noses, becomes another cue to relax.

Piss, shit and semen? I doubt it!

That footage is swapped for the previous scene with just a few couples. Joseph is shown reclining with his elbows over the back of the sofa enjoying a lively chat with another father, both with their daughters asleep in their laps.

But Laura has turned 18 near the beginning of her final year so will not need to worry about crowds for some time. The rest room provides a quiet place for her to connect with her inner child, and a convivial place for some guy-talk among a few fathers, much of it revolving around their daughters who they adore.

I know my dad adores me. One of my favorite things is listening in on his conversations with friends. He'll tell them all about me being on the school cheerleading squad, and all about my good grades—when I get them. I can actually see myself lying in his lap pretending I am asleep but listening to him talk about me.

We're now back in Dr. Romano's office for a close cropped shot of his face to camera one.

But there are a few things a girl needs to be aware of before she can enjoy naps in the school rest room with her father each lunch time.

I'm seeing footage of Joseph with another late teen entering a bedroom in a home and closing the door. Then a similar scene, only it's another young woman, this one in her mid twenties.

Laura's birthday means Joseph is now penis feeding three daughters at the same time and it's taking its toll. His older daughters, age 19 and 24, have each had to be cut back to one evening session to allow for the new one's afternoon feed.

It's straight back to close-up footage of Laura completely asleep with her father gently prodding her lips with his stiffy.

Laura has also been a difficult feeder, falling asleep and occasionally nibbling. These initial days are vitally important as Joseph needs to engender a strong sucking impulse.

I realize who Dr. Romano reminds me of with the way that he talks: David bloody Attenborough!

If we look at the redness on the side of Joseph's penis we can see that Laura's nibbling could lead to problems so can't be ignored. Equally problematic is Laura's propensity to fall asleep before sucking her daddy until he orgasms.

Orgasm? I love that word! I can't resist grinding my arse back and forward. My fingers are going crazy. I'm going to come at school, I can't help it.

I'm still seeing Joseph's small, rigid, pink and succulent doodle and his daughter's precious mouth but the camera is closer and everything is in slow motion. I can't focus. I'm in slow motion. Oh no! Creamy white ejaculate is erupting in spurts, the first going perfectly into her mouth. The second loses momentum by touching her teeth. The third is mostly wasted (except to the viewer) by going on her lips and her chin.

I'm tasting my lipstick. I'll be left with none on my mouth.

This is so different to porn. The girl isn't motionlessly poised to endure the worst part of her job. She's doing what I would be doing with Nathan Bright's cum, licking every last drop like ice-cream that's melting. Give me that cum. Give me any man's cum! I haven't breathed in ten seconds, or moved my hand. I'm trying but can't look at the screen. My eyes are just rolling. Shit no! I'm coming. I'm coming in my palm that I'm holding like a vice on my clit.

I want to be silent. I can't. "Oh... ooooohhh... oh fuck, fuck, fuck me daddy, d-a-a-a-d-y-y-y!!"

"It's a fantastic film the first time you see it."

Who is that? Fuck! It's Ms Compton! I haven't even stopped coming. The door is wide open and she's holding me a large glass of water. She totally saw me but my mouth is so dry I have to take the glass and drink it all in one gulp.

"You don't look as though you need much convincing," she says. "Quite the opposite, really. Shall we go to the room and get you ready for your dad's visit? He'll be here in ten minutes."

I'm still breathless. I haven't dared take my right hand from my panties. "You said he wouldn't be here for an hour?" I pant.

"And that was nearly an hour ago. Doesn't time fly when you're watching something you like!"

With my thighs slipping in leakage I follow Ms. Compton along a corridor I know from occasional trips to admin, then right into a corridor with a "no students" sign. The wad of tissues in my top pocket is smelling as strong as fish sauce.

She stops outside a pink door. "Now Vanessa, just a few important points before we go in. We are all adults at this point and are jointly responsible for ensuring no one under eighteen learns about this. There are criminal consequences, do you understand that?"

"Yes. I understand."

"In effect that means telling nobody, at all. In your case that includes your mother. Your father doesn't want her to know."

"Okay."

"Finally, it's the beginning of the year so we don't yet have many eighteen-year-olds in the school and only one right now in the program. You're not to divulge her name, or anyone's, to anyone else. Is that clear?"

"Yes Ms. Compton. That's clear."

"I'm sure you know her. It's Sharon Cook. Since she started the program she has become so much more confident in every aspect of her life."

No shit! She went straight for the hottest guy at my birthday party, the guy I deserved because I'm the cheerleader, not her!

I feel so much better when we enter the room and I see big-arse Sharon Cook in a big adult diaper.

"Sharon, Vanessa, you know each other I'm sure."

"Hi Vanessa! I had the greatest time at your party. I'm so glad you invited me."

"That's fine," I grimace, not sure if I should laugh at the diaper or cry at my loss.

"I got on with Nathan Bright. You know, the guy who writes his own songs and plays the guitar?"

"I know him." I've got to ask: "Going steady?"

"No. It was just for the night. He's nice and all, but I think I'd rather be with someone more sporty. Over here under the change table they've got boxes of diapers in different sizes. My arse has got huge so I'm medium." Surveying the size of my hips she says, "You'll need to wear extra small."

Ms. Compton is closing the shades. "Since you're both friends," she says, "Why don't you sit on these two lounges back here?"

"Okay Ms. Compton," Sharon says without even checking I want to.

I'm guessing the "Fathers' Parking Only" sign means this is the car park Ms Compton told me to use. I'm very relieved there are no other cars here. It's the start of the school year, which they say is the quietest time before the rest room fills up.