Penny's Surprise Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bud must have had 5-6 hidden cameras in every room. I could not figure out how I never saw them. Some looked like they where shot close up while others not. I know I should have felt mad as hell, instead I was horny, I became mesmerized and started to rub my self under my dress. I heard a noise to my right and saw a fat cock stuck threw one of the 6 holes in the wall, the one this was sticking threw was almost even with my face, I looked to the left and saw more holes. Every hole was big, so big a person could easily stick two hands threw any one of them. It hit me this was just like in it like the camp. I was not thinking, if I was thinking I would have never would have done what I did. I reached for both dicks and started to stroke them. I started to suck one then rotated to the other. Back and fourth, I know the feeling of a cock ready to shoot its sperm and I went for them. First one shot his sperm and I went for it like a dying thirsty person would gulp down or go after water.

I let go of the one on my left for only a few minutes, once I finished gulping down the one on my right; I dove for his hard cock. I reached down and was ramming fingers in and out of myself as he shoot his sperm. I let him go to find another dick to my right. This one was higher, being so fucking hot, I stood up, bent over and eased back onto the stiff pole. Bent over, I found another cock replace the man I just finished. I grabbed it and started to suck it, I loved this stranger’s cock. I mean I treated his cock like it was the only thing in this world. I could feel the guy behind me slamming so hard against the wall the whole booth shook. I was pressing my ass hard against the wall. I felt him shoot his load in me and pull out. I swear that it was only seconds that it was replaced. The guy I was sucking came and pulled back. When he pulled back, a fat long black cock shoved through. I attacked it. The man behind me came and another replaced him. I felt the guy trying to get his cock in my cunt, but I wanted it in my ass, I moved my ass down a little so he would hit my asshole.

I felt it slide in my ass, and went to work again on the fat cock in my face. This went on and on I experienced many, many climaxes. I realized my legs where starting to bother me, I sat down and went back to just sucking the guys. It slowed down some time after lunch, and I was all sweaty. I realized that there was no new dicks coming threw the holes, so I decided to leave. As I stood up I felt that wonderful feeling of men’s sperm running down the inside of my legs. I also had to pee real badly. Walking out it hit me. Up in the camp, everyone had been tested for sexual disease, here I had had sex with I had no idea how many men. Any of which could have infected me with something that could have killed me. I saw Chester smiling from behind the counter; Bob was with him and also smiling. Chester said "I have to tell you Peggy, you are so much better than any movie could show, you have a hot mouth" Bob said "yea, and one hot ass" I smiled and said "thanks boys, do you have a little girls room?" Chester said "over here, in my office, but it is going to cost you one kiss."

I smiled and walked over to the office door, I wrapped my hands behind his head and pulled his face to mine. I know my mouth must have smelled like men’s sperm, and I kissed him like he was the last man on earth, and that I wanted him as my lover. I held him close and I felt his handwork under the front of my sundress. He found my cunt and started working it. I broke the kiss and said "If you don’t show me the bathroom quick I’m going to pee in your hand" he said as he pointed to a door "right there, hurry." I quickly went in and felt a wonderful relief as I emptied my bladder. I stepped out, and went right back to Chester. I said "Now, big boy, where we?" I kissed him, he started fingering me and I climaxed hard. Chester backed me up to his desk, swept everything off, and laid me back, I just raised my legs and held Chester tight. I reached down and unzipped his pants, un-did his buckle, his pants dropped and I felt him push in. I started fucking him. I fucked him hard and fast, his cock felt lovely, it was a good size, nice and big, good and long.

It took him some time to climax, which I just loved because I experienced three lovely climaxes while he fucked me and I was slamming my groin hard against him. When he did finely climax, I felt well fucked. As he started to pull back I said, "Go get Bob, I want him too" Chester said, "My god, you are really insatiable aren’t you?" I smiled as I felt him pull out and he called Bob. I did not move, I just lay back with my legs propped up. As Bob walked in I said, "come here big boy, eat me and clean up this mess." I know I must have looked slimy as hell, I felt sperm all over me, and running down the crack of my ass. Bob came over, never said a word to object and started to lick me. I said "that’s it Bobby, lick it all up, suck me clean, yes, yes, right there, oh yes, lick it. Now go down the crack of my ass, yes, that’s it, now back up, more, higher, yes, yes, now the clit, oh shit, OH SHIT, OH FUCK SUCK IT, SUCK IT YOU BASTARD, I’M COMING, I’M COMING"

To Be Continued...

12