People Watching Ch. 07

Story Info
Being people watched by people.
1.5k words
4.3
7.9k
2
0

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/20/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

BEING PEOPLE WATCHED

Yet another two-fer.

#1 Flea Markets and Biker Bars

#2 Going to the Beach

THE THIN BLOUSE

Even though gas is taking most of my retirement check, we just have to get out and ride. Sadly our mode of transportation is a gas guzzlin Hemi-powered big ole truck. But ride we do! Just shorter trips.

Less than 75 miles south of where we live we had been wandering around flea markets and yard sales. These are the kinds of places MsDollie loves to find her bargain clothing buys. Though it was quite warm, she was being a good girl. Dollie wore tight jeans and a high necked tight fitting blouse. I had warned her about that blouse before. But she does have a bull headed streak now and then. In the medical profession it's called being WOMAN. She wore it anyway.

Only a few weeks before, Dollie wore that thin, nearly transparent, blouse to the Big City Mall and then local Long John's to eat. We both loved the attention and compliments she got then, even though most didn't actually know it was her bare boobs and tattoos they were seeing and not some pattern in the blouse.

This time her blouse seemed even more transparent in the sun and bright lights. In fact, it was transparent in the shade or inside buildings. Almost like wearing dark pantyhose. But, being WOMAN, Dollie wore it no matter what I said.

I don't think she actually realized it was nearly like going topless. Of course, that really doesn't bother her either. Many years ago, we decided that as long as she didn't get arrested it didn't matter how much boob was exposed.

It was quite a distraction at the two flea markets and half dozen yard sales we wandered through, but fun distractions. As is always the case, there are those boob lovers, like me, who have to make multiple passes to stare and make comments. Often these people cause others to look.

Of course, there are always a few who make it clear that Dollie is being indecent. Their religeous remarks, stares, and complaints bring more stares. We have to thank them for attracting more attention to her already attention getting titties.

Remember, it's not the size of the titties that get the stares. Any woman with any sized boobs caan play these games if she dresses properly and teases people watchers.

Lost track of all of the people making phone calls as Dollie passed by at the flea markets and yard sales that day.! All in all, a very kinky fun adventure. Dollie got special attention and some great buys on already cheap sexy clothes at the yard sales and flea markets. As if she needs anymore clothes. Still haven't found and replaced her missing biker leather things when our house was vandalized.

As we rode around a few small towns, we saw several interesting small bars. One had bikes out front and had that Key West or New Orleans cool island look. We haven't really gone out much in a long time. And sure haven't been drinking much. But we do enjoy checkin out those type places.

Found a parkin spot away from the entrance and the motorcycles. Must have been a dozen of them right up front. Country music was heard and the neon lights were flashin. Laughter and loud voices also came from inside. Just like in a western or biker movie. All we needed now was Miss Kitty standin inside the swingin doors.

Miss Kitty wasn't there, but several sexy lookin waitresses and female customers, all showing ample amounts of breasts. Even with all of those nearly bare titties bouncing and in full view, Dollie became an instant subject of conversation for many within our hearing distance. I guess it was the angle of the lights inside, as she walked through those swingin doors.

We'd never been there before. We were seated about in the middle of the place and a cute little waitress was instantly there to take our orders. I noticed her jugs and frosted mugs of beer at other tables. I no sooner mentioned ice cold draft beer when free beers were flowing like water from new biker friends. The table was half filled instantly with complimentary drafts from all directions. So we just ordered burgers-n-fries.

People, mostly bikers, introduced themselves and thanked us for stopping in. Noticing Dollie's tattoos through her transparent top, several asked to see them... tattoos, not tits, I think! But, as you now know, she can't show one without the other.

Again, being proud of her tats... and her tits... Dollie pulled her blouse up to her neck and proudly displayed her tattoos.Without asking, several cell phone cameras were in action. Did I mention... ain't no privacy anymore...? Always wonder who sees those pictures and what internet sites they may end up on.

Once again, several of those biker babes displayed their tits and their tats. Not many gals seem to have them right on their boobs. Mostly above their titties. But biker women are a special breed. When many show their chest area tattoos they also show their titties. Maybe that's why I love biker chicks!

Again, butt cheek tats and belly tats were displayed. When someone asked Dollie if she has any more tattoos she proudly showed her butt rose, belly button wreath... and finally her honey pot honeybees.

Amazingly, even some bikers don't know what a honey pot is until Dollie tells or shows them. But they all love lookin at her honey bees! Honestly, Dollie rarely shows her actual honey pot at these times.

Yep, it's only spring. But looks like it might be a fun summer for us two old farts. Who knows, it may be our last summer. At our ages it's something we constantly think about now. Oh to move the clock back to our younger years.

Have fun while your clock is in it's early hours.

-------------------------

LIFE'S A BEACH

Once again, an adventure in people watching. The weather here in Florida is finally beautiful so we are going to the textile beach on the east coast. Beaches everywhere are great for people watching. Especially my kind of people, women people.

Ladies, I apologize for not writing and describing macho males on the beaches with bulging biceps and cute tight asses. I admit, they don't interest me. As an old, balding, beer bellied, horny, perverted male, I dig female flesh.

Summer beach girl-watching is not the same as mid-winter girl watching in town. It's like a field of melons, they all look great just laying there ripening in the sun. For us a regular public beach is quite different than secluded, or semi private beaches, hiking trails, nudist resorts, and public nude beaches we have accidentally stumbled upon.

I have written that we got our training by accident when, at a young and careless age, we were often caught topless, semi naked, and naked by other nature lovers. Contrary to what non nudists think, it soon becomes normal and comfortable.

We still enjoy being naked, alone or in public crowded areas. The scenery is as varied and interesting as the people we meet. However, the suspense and fantasies of hoping for a nipple or breast to be exposed are not there. They are already in full view.

Everyone's idea of the perfect woman, the sexiest looking gal, is not the same. Many prefer those skinny young Playmate, Hustler centerfold, and Biker Magazine babes. Small cone shaped B-cup breasts may be your choice. Mine are DD or larger melons. Still others prefer pendulous or over proportioned titties looking more like cartoon boobs.

My daddy used to say... "that gal's built like a brick shithouse." To me, never visually appealing.

Come with me for an afternoon on a crowded public beach as we each search out those perfect California Baywatch Babes of our dreams. As I mentioned, no matter how many women are laying, walking, swimming, and cavorting in the sand and sea, I've already narrowed down my search. Of course, I'm looking for gals slim, well stacked, longhaired, and smiling.

I'm paying special attention to those laying on their tummies with their top straps unhooked. I know it's only a matter of time before one of them is gonna raise up, swat a bug, or roll over giving me a quickie peek or nice long look at their mammary glands.

Also, gal watching as we walk the beach, paying attention to those itty bitty bikini tops with hooters oozing in and out of those small cups, as those beautiful lasses walk toward me, is a must. But the ultimate goal is watching gals gone wild jogging, playing Frisbee, volley ball, and other active games. For some reason, I find watching these sports very interesting.

So, head to the beach of your choice, get a tan, and enjoy nature at its best. It'll take your mind off the real world... and it's the right thing to do! Believe me, as much as you get the finger, name calling, and THE LOOK, they're loving every second of the attention.

And you thought I was doing it just for me.