Perfect Prey Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TimothyM
TimothyM
254 Followers

Blushing furiously I nodded and gave her the dildo as well as the lube. Embarrassed but determined I turned around to get into position on my knees with my face and shoulders on the mattress. This way I could reach behind me and expose my needy hole to my understanding partner. Kristine said 'ohhh' and gave a small chuckle, then a fingertip touched my puckered star tentatively making me shudder in anticipation. "I've never done this before, Anders, so you'll have to tell me if I'm doing something wrong."

"Just do what I did to you and then... ahhhh" my words degenerated into a low moan, when Kristine squeezed lube on my anus and immediately put pressure on my sphincter. Her finger popped in, and she seemed to have fun with preparing me, before she finally placed the tip of the sex toy on my opening. Very slowly she pressed the dildo into me, murmuring appreciatively: "That's so deliciously kinky, Anders. I'd love to see your sexy butt take the real thing." I couldn't help whimpering excitedly and stroking my hard and leaking dick. "Ohh, you like that idea, hmm? Or is it just that you're getting filled with something hard?"

When the whole dildo had been inserted, I sat up slowly and carefully and reached for a condom. Kristine bit her lip, but after hesitating a moment, she said: "If you want, I'll let you do my ass without protection." I stared at her in surprise and she shrugged. "I've only had anal sex a couple of times, and I mainly insisted on condoms for hygienic reasons. But we've dealt with that problem already, so..." She turned around, got into position and spread her legs, clearly leaving the decision up to me. Did I want to bareback her for this too? Hell, yeah!

I took the lube and coated my hard-on, then moved behind her and grabbed the soft buttocks greedily. Pulling them apart I aimed the tip of my dick at Kristine's glistening rosette, almost salivating at the thought of being allowed to do this again. I used my hand to help me get past the barrier, Kristine whimpered a bit as I breached the narrow gate to the last part of paradise. I could feel that she did her best to relax and open up to me, and little by little the tip entered her. I hadn't felt anything this snug since I'd penetrated Mark's innocent asshole without protection. Kristine's ample bottom was certainly quite different from Mark's cute little butt. But no less attractive, and I was fairly sure this would be over very quickly if I didn't watch out.

So when I finally bottomed out inside the soft, warm female ass, I stood completely still, both to prevent a premature eruption and to let her get accustomed to me. Kristine had commented on my entry in words that revealed she'd never had a dick of my size in her ass before in spite of me being only average thickness. But she also seemed to like the challenge and muttered happily about my length filling her. I guess in that respect I'm better than normally endowed at almost seven inches. I used my advantage to fuck her very slowly, while holding the fleshy mounds apart, so I could watch every inch slide in and out of the twitching ring of her anus. Fucking awesome!

I could feel my own sphincter clenching around the dildo and I realized that Michael had been right. The toy was an adequate substitute but not as good as having a man fuck you in a sandwich. But it still felt wonderful, when I shifted my hold to Kristine's hips and took her hard and insistently until I came deep inside her sexy ass. Doggy style seemed to be a favorite with her, no matter which hole got fucked, because she pushed back just as eagerly as during our first tryst, encouraging me with words as well. Emptying my balls in Kristine's ass hole while my own contracted around the dildo, was one long glorious spurt.

Afterwards I had to withdraw fairly quickly, as we were both sore. A quick visit to the shower and then we went back to bed. Kristine did hint that she could go home instead, but it wasn't difficult to persuade her to stay. Neither of us had lectures to attend the next morning, and I didn't want to miss the chance of her obvious enthusiasm for a morning blow job. Nor her ability to ride a man until he sees stars as she makes him climax whether he wants to or not.

The next morning I woke, when Kristine left the bed. She went to bathroom and I waited anxiously for her to return, hoping she would. But I needn't have worried, she came back stark naked and cuddled up to me to get warm, mmm nice. A bit later I took the same trip and returned freshly washed and fit for fight. My dick had reluctantly deflated in order for me to pee and jumped straight up again, as I prepared it for the blow job I was hoping to get. Kristine smirked happily when I walked in fully erect. I think she considered my aroused state a compliment, and I guess it was.

When I got into bed next to her, she immediately began caressing and kissing my body. Slowly her mouth made a trail of licks and kisses down my chest and stomach. Her tongue teased my nipples, until they were as erect as my dick, then played around my navel, before finally approaching my hopeful hard-on. But rather than taking me into her mouth as expected, she covered the shaft with licks and kisses, and even light bites that sent shivers up my spine. Even my balls got kissed and nibbled, while her fingers tickled the sensitive area below, working their way towards my anus.

I tried to suppress my moans, as a wet fingertip circled on the puckered folds, but they got loud and clear, as the finger breached me in the same instant her lips slid down over my exposed glans. Kristine had half her finger inside me and just rotated it now and then, but most of her attention was on sucking my dick. Which she did with more enthusiasm and skill than most other women I've met apart from Daniella, and the combination soon had me going crazy with lust. Her lips moved up and down, while her tongue tickled and prodded every crevice and fold.

She wasn't able to take my whole length, but the part of my manhood which got past her lips into paradise was utterly grateful. When Kristine finally desisted and sat up, I just lay there speechless for a few moments, panting and looking at her in stunned admiration. But as she moved to straddle me, I quickly held up a hand to stop her. "No, wait, if you ride me now, I'll shoot straight away." I sat up and pushed her down on the bed. As I spread her legs and bent down, the scent of wet, willing pussy wafted over my nostrils, and I had to use all my will power in order to not just take her.

Kristine groaned when my fingers slid past her swollen pussy lips, and so did I as they encountered her soaking wet cave. That first time when your fingers venture to part the intimate folds of a woman's concealed gate to heaven and find it already unlocked and welcoming you with a moist warm kiss, is one of the most heady moments in straight sex. It's that instant you know she wants you just as much as you want her. But I didn't just want to fuck Kristine, I wanted her to experience the utmost amount of sexual pleasure I could possibly provide. This mature, uninhibited woman was a challenge I couldn't resist.

My fingers moved from her pussy down to her anus, making it slick, then up to her clit. My other hand fondled the pert breasts, and I enjoyed seeing and hearing Kristine express her pleasure as I caressed her. When I returned to her pussy, I wasn't surprised to see her right hand sneak up her hip and dive into the top of her slit. I kept playing with her warm holes, while she worked her pleasure center and with my other hand I reached for my big dildo. The fake cock was still lying sheathed and ready on the bedside table.

Kristine gasped in surprise when she felt the thick hard tool entering her pussy. But she didn't object, and as I slowly pushed it inside, the hand in her lap increased the tempo. In a surprisingly short time, she exploded in a prolonged orgasm, which made her almost sob in delight. I kept fucking her with the large dildo, and she resumed playing with herself, until she writhed in ecstasy once again. Fuck yeah, I loved seeing this sexy woman in throes of passion, having her lose control from the pleasure I helped her achieve.

When I finally desisted, Kristine lay completely limp on the bed with closed eyes and a blissful smile on her lips. I took my thin dildo, which I had cleaned last night and rolled a condom on it. Then I sat between her thighs, forcing her legs apart and up, until the slick star of her anus was exposed. Kristine opened her eyes and stared at me in shock, when a blob of lube landed on the opening. Still no protest though, so I opened her with a finger, then applied the anal dildo. I very carefully inserted the long rod in her ass hole, smirking slightly when small excited whimpers accompanied another resumption of busy rubbing of her clit.

Once the dildo was completely embedded, I let her legs back down on the mattress and then I switched on the vibrator in the toy inside her pussy. Kristine's whole body jerked in surprise, I hadn't told her of this little extra feature, and her sounds were indescribable. Even though I enjoyed hearing her moan, I moved to straddle her head and fed her my dick, which was feeling rather neglected at this point. She seemed to like the idea, or at least she opened her mouth and sucked me in, the moment my leaking head touched her lips. I gently fucked her mouth, and within a very short time a third violent orgasm racked her body.

Her screams were muffled by my dick, but there was no doubt that Kristine liked having all her holes filled during climax. Afterwards, when I carefully withdrew the sex toys, she sighed and muttered appreciatively. "Oh God, Anders, that was absolutely amazing. I think I'm gonna have to buy a couple of those." But as I hovered over her, and she felt my erect manhood slide between her smooth inner thigh in search of her pussy, she smiled happily. "But nothing beats the real thing!" Her hand helped me find the desired opening, and then I slid effortlessly into her hot pussy.

My legs were on the outside of Kristine's and I held myself up on my arms, so that she had room to rub her clit. Even though she had just been filled with a fake cock much thicker than me, her pussy walls tightened around my dick with astonishing speed. I moved carefully back and forth in the beginning, gradually shortening the rhythm of my thrusts, and she matched me with fingers and hip movement. I think she could somehow sense my approaching orgasm, as I could no longer hold back but accelerated in rapid staccato stabs.

Even so it was completely unexpected, when she cried out and I felt an internal vibration just as I tethered on the brink of my climax. For the first time in my life I came simultaneously with a woman, as my manhood immediately surrendered and shot my spunk in time with the contractions of Kristine's fabulous pussy. Her cries of ecstasy were joined by my deeper growls, as we came and came and came. It felt like time stopped, and we were caught in our mutual passion for an infinite instant of utter sexual bliss. But of course it did end, Kristine moved her hand away, and I collapsed on top of her. Both of us just lay there, stunned, silent, sated, I guess neither of us wanted to break the spell and end this magic moment.

But finally Kristine sighed and whispered in my ear. "I've only tried this twice before. But there's a good reason why most sex stories have the girl and guy come at the same time." I pushed myself up on one elbow and looked at her. Now that she had broken the ice, I was able to admit that it was a first for me. A fantastic and unbelievable first!

She smiled shyly, as I teased her: "After today you'll have to stop saying that you can't get orgasms when you're with a guy."

But then she gave another unexpected boost to my self-confidence: "I've never had such a considerate and proficient lover before. It's going to be hard to live up to for future guys." I blushed a bit and even more, when she laughed and called me Casanova. It was difficult to let go of Kristine's cute body, but after a bit more cuddling we headed for the bathroom. I took a quick shower and then fixed some breakfast while she finished her bath, got dressed and used my hairdryer. We sat and chatted for a long time, mainly about college stuff, she advised me which courses and lecturers were the best.

I really liked her as a person, but we both knew the attraction was about sex, not love. I kept wondering why such a wonderful woman was single, and finally I asked. At first, I thought she was going to be upset or angry, but then she shrugged. "I did actually have a boyfriend until about six months ago. You're actually the first guy I've been with, since we broke up. We were together for almost four years." She suddenly looked annoyed. "He broke one of the few demands I make of my partners, when he confessed that he'd slept with a girl from the place where he worked." Shit, now I felt really bad for asking.

I nodded and tried to sound sympathetic when I said that being unfaithful usually meant the end to a relationship. Kristine shook her head impatiently: "No you silly boy, the problem wasn't that he fucked someone else, but that he TOLD me about it!" I just stared at her and my lack of understanding must have been obvious, because she sighed. "In my opinion random sex isn't in itself a threat to the love that two people have for each other. Provided that you use protection to avoid STDs and unwanted pregnancy, and that you're discrete, so there's no gossip."

"Otherwise, you end up having to 'fess after all. The whole point being that keeping your mouth shut about fucking around is rule number one in not hurting the one you love." Kristine sniffed scornfully: "The really interesting thing is that a lot of guys think this is a wonderful idea -- as long as it only applies to them. But very few men can accept equal rights for women concerning sex, even if they applaud the principle for matters like pay and education and so on." She shrugged again and said that her boyfriend had agreed to their relationship being based on mutual trust and no disclosure, but he couldn't keep up his part of the deal.

"The idiot insisted on unburdening his conscience, when he fell for temptation at work. And then he wanted to know if I'd 'fallen' too." Suddenly she laughed: "But I got my revenge: I told him I'd done it several times during our years together. That sure made him stop apologizing and he left. A few weeks later I wrote and told him that it wasn't true. That I'd been perfectly satisfied with our sex life and hadn't even been tempted by anyone else."

Kristine looked fiendishly gleeful: "Ha, double payback as well as the fastest way to get rid of him! First he got jealous and really pissed, and then he felt even more guilty and upset about what he'd done. Serves him right!" I think I must have looked rather shocked, because Kristine reached out and patted my cheek. "Sorry Anders, I keep forgetting how young and innocent you are, poor boy. Maybe you should stick to girls your own age."

I shook my head and grinned at her. "No, I'm just surprised that a guy who was lucky enough to have you in his bed permanently, would have any need or energy to fuck another woman."

This made Kristine giggle: "Oh dear, you certainly know how to flatter a woman." I went a step further and hinted that she'd probably prefer to join in rather than be told afterwards. She laughed outright and moved over to sit on my lap, when I pulled on her hand. "You're quite right, Anders, I've nothing against threesomes and foursomes." Both of us felt me become erect against her plump bottom, she wriggled slyly and the mischievous glint in her eyes became pronounced. Her fingers entangled themselves in my blond curls, as she kissed me. Automatically my tongue parted her soft lips, my hands took hold of her buttocks and I pressed her closer.

Soon we were undressing each other and before long we returned to my bed, to enjoy our first sixtynine position together. This time I didn't object when Kristine turned around afterwards and mounted me, as I lay on my back. I was still rather flabbergasted that she'd been able to arouse me once more and bring me so close to eruption with her hands and mouth. Though I guess it had helped that I'd had fun licking all the erotic hot spots between her legs at the same time.

At first she rode me slowly, with short breaks where she reached behind her to fondle my balls or caressed my chest and shoulders. Other times she leant forward so I could lift my head and kiss her sweet firm breasts. I knew now that I'd always love having a sexy woman ride me. Kristine increased her speed and used her internal muscles to milk my dick who totally adored the treatment. Small rotations of her hips as she moved up and down sent tiny shivers of delight up my spine. Even though I tried to hold back, I was helpless when she rode me hard and rhythmically.

My orgasm wasn't very intense and the amount of sperm limited, for natural reasons. But it was still so very special to feel the inevitable climax overwhelm my body, just because a wonderful, mature woman gave my grateful manhood the best entertainment ever. As I came, Kristine smiled triumphantly, her upper body tilted slightly backwards, drawing attention to the way her erect nipples showed her enjoyment of the ride. Thank you again, Kristine, for all the wonderful memories your happy, sexy, experienced body and three warm holes gave a young horny guy. I hope you've found a man who knows how to appreciate your talents and your attitude to sex.

TimothyM
TimothyM
254 Followers
12