Perfect Score

Story Info
Love with Mitzi, Lust with Mom.
4.4k words
4.4
47.7k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rufriter
rufriter
714 Followers

The sign on the notice board stated:-

"EXAMINATION RESULTS WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE UNTIL 12.00 NOON"

I swore under my breath. Turning up early in the hope the exam results would be available early had seemed like a good idea, but now I had nearly three hours to wait. Three hours I could have spent catching up on some sleep. It was the last day of school, and nobody ever did any work on the last day, so it had been a waste of time getting out of bed.

"Hello Jason. You came early too huh?" I recognised the voice instantly, so there was really no need to look at the speaker, but nonetheless I turned and smiled into the grinning face.

"Oh, hi Mitz. Yeah I figured if the results were ready I could have the day to myself, but I guess not."

Mitzi assumed a sympathetic expression and nodded. "Isn't it always the way? What are you going to do then?"

"I dunno, I guess I'll just hang around."

A gleam came into her eye and she arched one eyebrow. "We can go check out the warehouse if you like."

"Why that dump?"

The old run down building a few blocks from the school had been long since boarded up, and was the subject of an ongoing legal dispute between the local authorities and the owners. I'd never had reason to go there, but I knew the area at the rear was a popular after dark 'make out' spot for teenagers and others who didn't want their clandestine activities known. Even more frequently it was used as a place of business by street girls. The cops ignored what went on there on the vague excuse that it was private land, and what happened on private property was none of their business. Provided they weren't observed by 'upright citizens', what did it matter? It saved paperwork, and besides, harassing the working girls cut their chances of a freebie head job in the patrol car.

Mitzi shrugged. "I've never been there and I was wondering what it was like."

"Fair enough, but why me?"

"Because I like you and I know I can trust you. You always showed me respect, and never tried anything, even when you took me home after a date you never tried to touch me. Sometimes I hoped you would, but I still liked it that you didn't."

I didn't bother to remind her that the 'dates' she mentioned were always double dates, and usually to public places like bowling alleys. As for respect, a part of that was fear. Several times I had seen her humiliate guys who thought they were God's gift to women, and I wasn't prepared to take that chance. Besides, the only time we were alone was when we helped each other with our studies, since we shared an interest in medicine. The most important factor that convinced me to keep my hands to myself though, was simply that I liked being with her, and felt a little lost when she wasn't around, and anything that might threaten that was a definite no-no.

I looked her up and down as I led the way to my old station wagon, and did the 'gentlemanly' thing by holding the door for her, before moving around and slipping into the driver's seat. As I turned out of the school gates and headed for the warehouse, she slouched back with her raised knees pressed against the dashboard. My eyes travelled appreciatively along her slender brown legs to where they disappeared into the tiniest shorts anyone could possibly wear without being arrested. I returned my attention to the road just in time to avoid crashing, and concentrated on my driving until we reached the warehouse.

Turning off the road I drove to the rear of the building and parked, pleased to find that the place was deserted, not that it would do me any good. I switched off the engine and turned to look at her, just as she slid across and kissed me, hard and intensely. And lingeringly. When we finally broke apart I had another surprise. Sometime during the kiss she had contrived to unfasten her shirt, and I was staring at two of the most perfect milk chocolate brown tits a man could dream of, tipped by hard nipples like dark chocolate buttons.

"Do you like them?" There seemed to be a hint of uncertainty in her question.

My mouth felt like it was filled with sawdust, and it took me several attempts before I could gasp out "Oh god yes. They are perfect. You are perfect."

Her face lit up. "That's good. I hoped you would." After a brief pause she smiled again. "You can touch them if you want. I'd like that." She kissed me again as I cupped the firm soft globes, and made tiny mewing noises in her throat as my caresses grew more urgent. When we separated again she glanced behind her. "I think we would be more comfortable back there. Does the seat fold down?"

Before I could reply she squeezed between the front seats, and scrambled over the back of the rear seat. I struggled with the release lever, and by the time I had laid the seat flat she had wriggled out of her shorts and panties and lay back, open and vulnerable. For several heart stopping moments I stared in awe at her superb slit. The pouting lips were a shade darker than the skin of her thighs, and were slightly parted to reveal a hint of the startlingly pink inner folds.

She looked pointedly at the bulge in my pants. "Let me look at him," she whispered. My hands shook as I pushed my pants and jocks down to my knees, and she took my cock between her flat palms as though she were praying, and rubbed the tip across her nipples. "He's beautiful," she sighed. I looked down. Beautiful was hardly the word I would have used. It looked like a sickly pale slug against the healthy brown of her breasts. She guided my hand lower. "Touch her now."

I stretched out beside her, and she maintained a loose grip on my tool as I took turns kissing her soft full lips, and sucking her tits as I gently stroked her moist pussy. The suddenness of her orgasm took me by surprise, and her whole body vibrated like a bowstring as her cum filled my palm. She lay quietly for a short time, breathing deeply as I continued to suck her nipples, then her fingers tightened around my rod. "She wants to feel him inside her."

The innocently quaint way she said 'him' and 'her' had a strange sort of charm that appealed to me. It seemed to imply that in some sweet way she regarded my cock and her pussy as having distinct personalities of their own. I looked down to watch my cock push its way between the dark lips then I kissed her, wanting more of her sweet mouth, more of her firm breasts as I began to move slowly in and out of her slippery warmth. Just as slowly she began to move her hips in time with my thrusts mewing in her throat as she returned my kisses. To say I fucked her would belittle what happened between us. To me it wasn't just a fuck, it was an act of purest joyful sharing. Of completion. When she began to cum again it seemed to wash over her gently, the only indications being her deeper breathing and her quicker thrusts. Her pussy tightened around my shaft, and it seemed as though she was using every inner muscle she had to milk my cock of every last drop.

When I withdrew she kept holding me until her breathing returned to normal, and then she kissed me again. "I've wanted to do that for the longest time," she sighed contentedly, "but I didn't want to spoil our friendship. I thought I'd lost my chance, so when I saw you this morning I knew if I didn't do it today I might never find the courage again."

I laughed softly and explained that I had never tried to touch her for exactly the same reason. We were still giggling about it as we dressed, and just as we were about to leave another car turned up. We ducked down to avoid being seen, or even worse, recognised, and moments later we saw how the warehouse had gained its reputation. A rather plump bottle blonde wearing a tight leather skirt opened the passenger door and walked to the rear of the car followed by the middle aged driver. When he handed her what appeared to be some folded notes she hitched up her skirt and leaned forward, bracing herself against the car as he grasped her ample hips and jammed his cock into her. The whole episode took no more than five or ten minutes, and then they were back in the car and driving away.

I waited until they were out of sight, then started the car. As I turned in the direction of the school, Mitzi leaned across and took my hand. "I could never be like that," she said in hushed tones. "How could she sell herself like that? I mean out I the open where anyone can see."

I shrugged and squeezed her fingers. "I try not to judge. People have to do what they must to get by. If that's the only talent she has you can't really blame her for using it."

She lifted my hand to her lips and kissed it. "That's what I like about you, Jason. You always look for the best in people."

There was still over an hour and a half to go before the results would be available, so we stopped at a coffee shop near the school, where we sat in a booth, holding hands across the table and talking quietly about everything but what had happened at the warehouse. We had two cups of coffee each, then I looked at my watch. "They should be handing out the results about now."

it was only a short distance to school, so we left the car and walked, then joined the line waiting outside the school office. Eventually we received our results, and I tore open my envelope anxiously. My jaw dropped in disbelief as I ran my eyes down the page. A-plus ... A-plus ... A-plus ... and so on down the list. Marks varied from subject to subject but they still added up to A-pluses, and hopefully should win me a place in any medical school I chose.

"Well?.." Mitzi broke in on my thoughts, and I handed her the paper wordlessly. She glanced at the page and nodded. "Pretty much as I expected." I was a little disappointed that she took it so calmly, when inside I felt as if rockets had exploded in my head.

I looked at her unopened envelope. "Aren't you going to check yours?"

She opened the flap and held it out to me. "You look. I'm a bit scared of what it says."

My huge grin as I looked at her results told her everything she needed to know, and a tear of relief ran down her cheek. After she gave me some extremely pleasurable but chaste kisses, and some not so chaste hugs that set my cock stirring, I suggested a celebratory drink.

Her face fell. "I'd love to Jason, but I promised Mom I would go shopping with her." She glanced at her watch. "In fact she should be here to pick me up any minute now."

The 'any minute now' stretched to almost twenty minutes of kiss filled heaven, until the sound of a car horn forced us to separate. With a final lingering smooch Mitzi ran to a small Toyota at the gates, and with a sigh I walked back to where I had left my car. Arriving home, I paid no attention the truck parked outside our house. It belonged to Steve Fitzgibbon, a landscape gardener who lived three houses down, and like in most streets where there were more cars than houses, he had simply parked where he could find a space.

Fortunately parking was not an issue for us. Dad was a senior executive of a large construction company, so we could afford a bigger home than most others in the area, with a double garage and a wide driveway. Eager to show my exam results to my Mom, I parked and went in through the side door, and when I reached the living room I stopped dead in my tracks, speechless with shock.

Obviously I was not expected home so soon, because Mom was slouched in her recliner, eyes closed with her blouse unbuttoned, and her bra pushed up under her chin to reveal her full breasts and large nipples. Her legs were hooked over the chair arms with her panties dangling from one ankle, and Steve Fitzgibbon knelt in front of her, poised to push his cock into her gaping pussy.

I finally found my voice "What the fuck is going on?" I bellowed angrily.

"Oh my god! Jason! Oh my god!"she screamed, pushing him away and trying desperately to cover herself.

As soon as he saw me he scrambled to his feet and bolted for the door, and I glared at my mother, who was hunched over with her tits pressed tightly against her knees.

"Well?" I demanded.

She straightened, pulling the edges of her blouse together, and looked at me with a mixture of fear and shame. "I'm sorry Jason, it was a mistake. Are you going to tell your father?"

Despite my shock and outrage, seeing my mother's tits and pussy had revived the growing boner that Mitzi had left me with. Like most boys I had fantasised about seeing my mother naked. I had even tried to spy on her in the middle of dressing or undressing, but to no avail, and now I had seen it all. I sat on the arm of the chair beside her. "I don't know. I'll have to think about it." I said quietly, slipping my hand inside her unfastened blouse and cupping her breast.

Her hand pushed mine away. "You can't do that. It's wrong."

Undeterred, I switched to her other breast and pinched her big nipple. "And you cheating on Dad isn't?"

She shook her head. "That was different. I needed a little excitement and Steve was here. It was never meant to go beyond a little teasing, but we got carried away. It was the first time, I swear. It won't happen again. I promise."

Counting on her being desperate enough not to put up too much resistance in case I told Dad, I began to fondle the soft warm flesh. "If you want excitement, what's more exciting than having your son feel your tits? Except maybe ...." I gestured lower, and she shook her head violently.

"No! Definitely not! Feel my breasts if you must, but anything else is out of the question." It was a small concession but it was a start. I pushed her blouse off her shoulders and pressed her tits together until the nipples met, then took them both into my mouth, sucking for many minutes before concentrating on one at a time. She took a deep shuddering breath and involuntarily pulled my head tighter against her chest, and I took advantage of her distraction to inch her skirt higher up her thighs. Mom gasped as I touched her slit, and clamped her thighs together, a fraction of a second too late because my fingertip was already on her clit.

"No Jason, don't. Please don't," she pleaded as I began to rub gently. Her voice was saying 'no', but her legs were opening, and I slipped a finger inside her, exploring her wetness. Slowly and inexorably I coaxed her thighs apart, letting my fingers do the persuading, then I crouched in front of her, watching my probing fingers as I fumbled with my pants. I knelt upright, and she gasped when she saw my quivering cock and realised what I intended to do.

"No! not that, Jason. Please, not that!" She tried to close her legs but my hips were wedging her knees apart.

"Yes, this." I retorted. "You wanted a fuck, now you're going to have one." She put a protective hand over her pussy, but I pushed it aside and drove into her.

Her despairing wail of "Noooooooooo!" became a staccato "Oh, oh, oh, oh" as her hips began to move, imperceptibly at first, then harder with each stroke of my plunging cock, until she was fucking me as lustily as I was fucking her.

As her peak came closer I grinned at her. "You love this don't you Mom?" She looked at me without speaking. "Don't you?" I insisted. She nodded reluctantly, and I pressed her further. "And you love it even more because it's your son fucking you, right?"

"Yes," she hissed. "Yes damn you, yesss!"

Hearing her say it was all I needed, and I grunted triumphantly as a thick stream of hot cum filled her cunt. I stood up and looked with satisfaction at her oozing pussy, but now that her physical need was taken care of, Mom looked resentful. "You filthy swine." she said bitterly.

I shrugged. "I don't see what your problem is. I got what I wanted and you got what you really needed, so we both won. Besides," I added, "Dad will never know, so you have nothing to worry about."

"Maybe, but it shouldn't have happened." she muttered, pulling her bra back into place and shrugging into her blouse before stomping into the kitchen.

I switched on the television, and for the best part of an hour I sat staring blankly at the screen, to the angry background clatter of dishes and pans coming from the kitchen. After awhile everything went quiet, and I went to see what was happening. Mom was standing at the kitchen bench peeling potatoes, and I crept up behind her and stroked her ass. She jumped and gave a startled "Oh!" as she turned to face me. It appeared that she had come to terms with her conscience, because when I lifted her skirt she opened her legs without protest and leaned back against the bench, panting as I pushed my cock into her and started to fuck her again.

Now that she seemed more at ease with the situation she was a bit more cooperative, arching her hips forward so I could go deeper. The first time I had been more intent on bending her to my will to think of much else, but now I was able to appreciate how warmly and snugly her pussy clasped my prick. She offered no resistance when I turned her around and grasped her tits as I fucked her from behind, but when I filled her with cum a trace of her earlier resentment returned. She gave me a sour look as she bunched the front of her skirt and wiped her cunt, then turned back to the bench. Her tone was completely expressionless as she resumed peeling the potatoes. "I'd better finish getting dinner ready, then clean up the mess you made before your father gets home."

I left her to it and went back to the TV, and about an hour later I heard her go upstairs. She came back down smelling of soap and wearing a clean dress, and she flinched nervously when I squeezed her tits. Just then Dad came home and Mom served dinner. She didn't speak or look at either of us as we ate, and when the meal was finished Dad stood up from the table with a loud belch, and fetching a beer he settled into his high backed recliner chair, flicking through the television channels.

As Mom started clearing the dishes from table I had a sudden urge to know how far I could push her. Swivelling in my chair I turned her to face me and slipped a hand under her skirt, frowning when I encountered her panties. She froze for a moment, then shivered as I stroked her slit through the fabric. "Take these off," I ordered quietly.

She shook her head and glanced at the back of Dad's chair. "Not here."

"Yes here." I insisted, rubbing more firmly.

"You bastard!"

"I guess only you know if I am or not," I grinned "Now take them off."

Her look was filled with pure venom, but she obeyed, and stood with her hands resting on my shoulders, staring warily at the back of Dad's head as I fingered her to yet another orgasm.

I slept like a log that night, and was awakened by the chiming of my 'phone. I swiped the screen and grinned with delight at the image of a small brown hand, with the lipstick imprint of Mitzi's lips on the open palm. Impulsively I kissed the screen just as the phone chimed again.

"Good morning handsome." I could almost hear her smile. "I just wanted to hear your voice again. Did you get my kiss?"

"Morning beautiful, yes thank you. It would be nicer if you delivered it in person though."

"If only I could, but I'm in the middle of packing. Mom, Dad, Dwayne and me are going away for a month. I meant to tell you yesterday, but I got distracted. Anyway, I was thinking. Our exam results are almost the same, so maybe we could both apply for the same college course. That's if you want to."

"Hey, that's a great idea!" I thought about how she had been 'distracted' and chuckled. For an instant I wondered if her younger brother Dwayne had ever tried to spy on her as I had tried to spy on Mom. If he had ever seen Mitzi as I had seen her at the warehouse. The idea was too ridiculous to consider, and I dismissed it and concentrated on what she was saying about college. I knew that girls had to show themselves to be better than boys to get the same chances, but I didn't want to throw water on her hopes, so I kept quiet.

rufriter
rufriter
714 Followers
12