Perfect Victim

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I left the building I worked at and began walking towards the Tenth St. bus depot. When I left the building I heard a whistle from some guy who was watching me from across the street. I took a quick glance to see that he was in fact whistling at me but due to the darkness out I couldn't see anything but a shadow figure from the distance. I knew it was a male and very tall by the looks of him but nothing more.

I began walking at a leisurely pace not too fast because I didn't want whoever he was to believe I was scared. It wasn't until I began walking that I noticed another man standing on my side of the street about three hundred yards away from me. I didn't slow down and walked normally. I heard the footfalls of the man behind me slow and steady. I then began to think about him once more wanting to know if he was in fact following behind me.

I stopped at a clothing store which had a large window display of women's clothing on mannequins, to see if my pursuer would stop also. I began to think if he stops then I'm in trouble, big trouble. I stopped turning quickly to see what my pursuer would do? He stopped abruptly waiting in the shadows. I wasn't scared until this very moment. I knew now I was being stalked.

I now knowing, picked up the pace walking a little faster, when suddenly, I lost the guy that was in front of me. I didn't truly see him good either because of not only the distance but the darkness. Everything was shades in the darkness to me and my piss poor eyesight. I cursed my darn eyesight during times when I truly needed it. Now would be a good time for vision. I was now steadily walking at a much faster pace, when I heard breathing behind me as if, the man smoked too much. I was walking into the light with the stranger a pace or two behind me.

I noticed an alley to the immediate right. I decided to run when I got to the opening not knowing where the other guy was. Just as I reached the spot, I bolted into the alley trying to run like hell but I ran into a large man's chest. This knocked my glasses off which were necessary for what little sight I had, to be completely blurred beyond any description of anyone.

I tried to scream but the big guy covered my mouth then he said, "No baby, this is exactly what you wanted remember?" I felt my body being lifted with my legs flailing and kicking. I felt at least two more pair of hands or maybe more grabbing me lifting me rather effortlessly into the darkness of the alley. I remember a light shining into my eyes as I was taken down another small corridor, down some stairs and into a basement. I was in a state of panic. My breathing was labored, my eyes were darting back and forth as I tried to see my assailants. It was too dark and blurry without the aid of my glasses.

My mouth was then duct taped until my squeals subsided. Then a spokesman said, "Listen cunt, we're going to fuck you in every hole you got. It can be pleasant or rough but it's going to happen. Do you understand?"

I began crying as tears fell down my face over the duct tape; the mascara burned my eyes, my visionless piece of shit eyes. I hated ever having sight to see this day. Then suddenly I realized that if I gave into their demands I would be getting my fantasy. I relaxed, strangely enough, with this thought racing through my mind. It was my fantasy in a nice neat package. I just hoped that the guys were all clean and didn't have HIV or something else because of my health. I shook my head up and down letting him know that I understood.

He then stated, "Good girl, now we don't want to hurt you but we do want some pussy, ass, and good head. Can you handle this for six or seven? We do not want to tear up your clothes or anything like that. Do you understand?"

I once again shook my head up and down because I wasn't able to speak.

He then said, "Good girl, now you're going to get up and get completely naked. Do you understand?"

I stood up shaking my head up and down. I remember at least two men laughing at me as I did exactly what I was told getting completely naked. One guy was so eager he began sticking his fingers inside my pussy right when my panties were taken off me. He wasn't rough either but very soft, gently stroking in and out of me. It sent shivers through me. I was still unable to speak but I moaned because I was now the slut that I wanted to be. I began feeling every sensation as if I set this entire venture up myself. I let my mind wander into the realm of my world. I was the queen bitch needing cock for the night. Not one cock either. A massive amount of maleness needed to surround me.

I heard the spokesman ask me one last question as the other man was still sliding fingers in and out, in and out. He managed to get my pussy wetter and wetter by the second. I waited until I heard the last request from the spokesman.

He asked, "If we take off the duct tape do you promise not to scream for help?" I shook my head up and down as I moaned louder from the finger fucking I was receiving. The spokesman or another one of the men snatched off the duct tape quickly as I was in the middle of the moan. I said, "AAAAWWHHH! You boys didn't have to tape me up to get some of me. Hell, let's get this party started."

I was in my fantasy mode and they didn't know how hot I could get. These guys were in trouble not knowing the hornet's nest they just stepped into. I was on fire from the guy's delicate nimble fingers sliding, sawing, and delving, into my softness. He knew what he was doing definitely, as my pussy was making loud sloshing wet sounds. The electrical little bolts of pleasure were penetrating into my inner core. My brain was racing through the excitement as the first of many tiny explosions occurred from the man's manipulations. He giggled. I noticed it was the tall slender fellow who was so good with his hands. My body jolted as the orgasmic explosion controlled me and seized my every nerve ending. I yelped with an unexpected voice I thought wasn't all my own.

There was an old couch, a large box spring and mattress that appeared to be newly purchased, a hanging lamp from the ceiling and another blinding three light set which appeared to be used for filming or pictures. I got down on my knees on the mattress in the middle of the room.

The guy who was fingering me was already naked with a nice piece of man meat ready for my hungry mouth. I made sure his buddies observed as I sucked his entire length down my slut mouth. I bobbed my head over and over, up and down. I swirled my tongue. I moaned loudly so the other men would want some too. Before I could release this cock another cock was joining in right next to his. I sucked one then the other counting the strokes to eight on each. I then felt a tongue sucking my pussy at the same time which sent electrical jolts through my entire being.

I was getting hotter and hotter. A myriad confusion of pleasure is the best way to describe everything that was taking place. I felt the sweetness of the tongue encircle my clitoris with an excellent expertise. I was on fire moaning on the cock I was sucking, swirling, and bobbing, making my mouth softer for each delicious stroke. I felt set of hands on my breasts squeezing softly kneading them perfectly. I began moaning louder and losing me on each body part engaged. I dreamed of this moment. Now it was my time to shine.

Every cock was sucked thoroughly that was placed before me. I was well fucked having an orgasm at least eight times. It was gloriously satisfying. I loved when I felt the very first cock slide into my pussy which was sopping wet from the oral pleasures my expert cunt sucker achieved. My mind was everywhere and right there. Pleasure was the best way I could describe it or perhaps heavenly. By my third orgasm I was floating and didn't know who was fucking me nor did I care which cock took me over the edge.

I didn't get out of the basement until after one in the morning. I was pummeled by those cocks. Some fucked me hard and deep, some fast and effective. However, I think the best fucking feeling in the world was to have two cocks simultaneously. They were fucking in and out, of my pussy and ass, at the very same moment. I was able to suck another cock half heartily between orgasms while this was going on. I felt the scraping of my knees several times during the entire event.

I got an abrasion on my left side when a guy was ass fucking me deep and without mercy, while I was servicing another cock with my mouth. Altogether, I was in my moment and loved how it all went down. I just wished James could have seen me, he would have been proud. I was fucked by each cock in every hole I had. I took them all with my little body feeling orgasmic with each pounding thrust. I sucked the last of the tall guy's cream as he screamed how good I was.

The very next morning, I woke calling James, explaining to him what happened. He told me to report it to the police. I tried but they offered me rape counseling with the local hospital and wrote out a report. There was very little to go on because of my poor eyesight. James became angry believing I was lying to him about what took place. I tried to convince him but he refused to listen. Oh well, it's for the better anyways. I was wondering how I would tell him that although he had a huge cock, he wasn't for me. I needed a man who didn't mind for a girl to get a variety every once in a while.

The bombshell dropped for me about six weeks after the break-up with James though. A really tall lanky fellow came into the office delivering us some paper for the copier machine. On his nametag it said his name Randy. I noticed he kept staring at me and smiling. I smiled back sheepishly then asked, "What do I have mustard on my face from lunch or something?"

He looked at me again then said, "You really don't know." He walked up to me whispering to me, "It might be cum but it isn't mustard baby. How's James? Hell, he set the whole thing up."

I looked astonished at him then said, "That was you? Me and James are quits because of that night you know?"

He halfway sat on my desk then said, "Oh well, it's his loss. I want you all for myself and guess what baby; I don't mind sharing you with my friends if you need that? I loved watching you in action."

I was instantly embarrassed but very intrigued then I said, "Here's my number but I only give it out once. If your serious, I'll be here, text me a message or call but don't keep a girl like me waiting, because I'll find a replacement quick, with someone who truly does want to share."

He smiled then said, "You bet." He immediately, walked out into the lobby and texted me a message it said, "For a great time with friends respond to Randy's text before he doesn't have any friends. Oh yeah and baby, you are the best fuck in the world, believe that. You were the perfect victim. I also love the t-shirt it identifies you perfectly."

I somewhat blushed at this because it was casual day at the office and I was wearing a Mini Wheat Thins t-shirt from Nabisco and on the slogan it said "You can't eat just one." I guess this Randy guy was truly a fun and playful kind which didn't mind sharing. I know this story sounded strange when I first began it by saying how horrible it all was for me but I truly loved being the Perfect Victim. I forgive James for everything because he was the one who truly got me started but he couldn't handle the sharing me part. Randy on the other hand loved bragging on me, his slut and I didn't mind him making arrangements with his friends for me.

I truly love being an airtight slut and enjoy the long lasting burn throughout my body like I explained earlier. Somehow multiple partners allow me the luxury of relaxing my entire body sensing every touch, every nerve ending, and every detailed orgasm in the afterglow after I have my gangbang. While I am experiencing it I float and writhe in the most insane pleasure in the world. I am very satisfied with my life now but I no longer can call myself an introvert. I am cured from my needing something more. All I know is I am truly happy with my life at this time.

The End

12