Perfectly Normal & Natural

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My pussy, dammit!!

Suddenly, everything fell into slow motion for me. I didn't think. I just acted.

"STOP!!" I roared as I never had before! A roar that would've unnerved Godzilla and Kong.

The room instantly fell silent except for the music, which I switched off immediately. All eyes were on me. But there was only one pair of eyes I cared about at that moment. The initial expression on Mom's face was a combination of terror and bewilderment; not unlike the other five faces around the room. But there was also a deep look of pride, joy and relief there as well.

The next thing I knew, I was on my feet and moving toward Mom. As I had long ago pulled up my pants after the spanking phase, I was now yanking off my long sleeve shirt; the very same purple Ralph Lauren shirt I'd worn to lunch that day. Roughly pushing Sean out of the way, I wrapped the shirt around Mom's body and helped her to her feet. She did not resist me, nor did she say a word; but willingly covered herself up in my shirt.

Suddenly, Sean was in my face.

"What the fuck dude," he sneered.

My arm went rocketing forward without the slightest hesitation and my fist violently smashed into Sean's face with tremendous force; knocking him senseless to the floor with blood splattering from his lips and nose. More stunned silence followed as the looks of alarm and bafflement only intensified. Except for Mom. The look on her face now was one of "my hero" and "you are so turning me on right now." I reached into my pocket and yanked out the enormous wad of bills that had been handed to me all evening long and flung them down on the glass coffee table where Mom had been dancing.

"Party's over," I roared. "Good night!"

Wrapping my arms protectively around Mom, I walked her to the door; snapping up her phone and speaker along the way. I grabbed my jacket out of the closet and put it around Mom as well. We went out the front door of the suite and hurried down the hallway to the elevator that thankfully, was already there waiting for us with the doors open.

Stepping inside, I pushed the button for the ninth floor and held my breath until the doors shut and we began to descend. At that point, I had Mom actually slip on my jacket, arms and all. Once that was done, I wrapped my arms around her again. Mom then slid her arms around my torso and burrowed herself into my body; thoroughly enjoying the unconditional love, warmth and protection.

Neither of us spoke a word.

When the elevator doors opened on the ninth floor, I scooped Mom up in my arms the way a man carries his bride over the threshold and carried her down the hall. We were staring into each other's eyes the whole time. When we reached her room, Mom slipped her phone out of the pocket of my jacket that was still around her, punched up the digital key and unlocked the door. She pushed the handle down, the door opened, and I carried her inside.

The room was another suite. Though not quite presidential, it certainly ranked as either vice-presidential or first lady. No wonder it was so goddamn expensive.

I carried Mom through the rather lavish living room, past the wet bar and then down the wide corridor to the king size bedroom, which contained a bathroom larger than most standard size hotel rooms with an enormous marble tub and a marble shower cove. I gently set Mom down on her feet at the foot of the bed. Our gazes remained locked and we still held each other close.

"Are you okay?" I whispered.

"Yes," Mom whispered back. "Yes, I'm fine baby. But are you though?"

"I am now," I replied.

"Sweetheart, what happened to you in there?" Mom asked. "One minute everything was fine and the next..."

I cut Mom off by crushing my mouth to hers. I cupped her velvety cheek in my palm once again as my tongue immediately slid deep into her mouth. It was met with absolutely no resistance. In fact, Mom was instantly kissing me back with equal fervor and passion. I felt her arms go around me as I cupped both her cheeks now.

The inside of her mouth was succulently sweet, pure silken texture and overflowed with wondrous moisture and the voracious heat of passion's fire. My hands soon found their way into the silky locks of that gorgeous auburn hair as our kiss grew so incredibly deep. I could feel her breasts squashed against my chest and I immediately began slipping my jacket off of her. Again, I was met with no resistance as Mom lowered her arms to allow the jacket to slide off her with ease.

Mom then pulled my T-shirt up my torso. I lifted my arms as she wrestled the white cotton up them as far as she could reach, stretching up on her tiptoes until she lost her balance and fell into me. As we both giggled, I yanked the T-shirt off completely and tossed it to the floor. Mom then slipped off my long-sleeve purple shirt that I had initially covered her with and let it fall to the floor; revealing her immaculate naked body to me.

Cupping her silken cheeks in my palms again, I gazed deeply into her eyes as Mom hurriedly and expertly, undid my belt and pants.

"I couldn't let you do it," I whispered breathlessly. "I just couldn't."

"I know baby," Mom whispered back. "And I knew you wouldn't let it happen. I was counting on it."

"I would never have let them do it," I told her. "I swear."

"I know that beautiful boy," Mom said. "God, the way you came to my rescue like that; you were so angry and unhinged! So powerful and so forceful! It got me so fucking hot!"

"You belong to me!" I declared.

"Yes, I do," Mom cooed. "I always have, and I always will."

"Mother and son," I hissed.

"Man and woman," Mom hissed back.

"Perfectly normal," we said simultaneously. "And perfectly natural."

"God I love you so much," I whispered passionately.

"And I love you too," she whispered back. "You're the love of my life."

"You're my soul mate," I told her softly.

"And you are my soul," she told me.

"You're the only woman for me," I said.

"And you're the only man for me," she answered breathlessly.

"You're the woman Amy released me for," I confessed.

"Then we should name our first daughter after her," she murmured.

We fell into another passionate kiss and Mom willingly submitted as my tongue sank into the deepest reaches of her silken mouth. Having removed my pants and shorts, I kicked off my shoes as Mom was gently stroking my huge and throbbing erection.

"Oh my," Mom murmured in my mouth. "My baby is so big now. Definitely not Mommy's little boy anymore."

"Nope," I murmured back. "Just the man of Mommy's dreams."

"That you are," she cooed.

I then wrapped my arms around her waist and lifted her up in my arms, holding her body firmly against mine as her arms lifted up and went around my neck.

"Mmm, oh baby," Mom moaned sensually.

As her tongue sank into my mouth, I heard Mom's stilettos hit the floor as I spun us around and laid her down on the bed. With my body coming to rest atop her, Mom spread her legs to accommodate me, ultimately locking them around my waist as her arms locked around my neck while we kissed. My cock was immense now; and so incredibly hard as it was pressed between our bodies, resting on Mom's muscled abdomen.

Rising up on my knees between her legs, I gazed down at the breathtaking naked body of my stunning mother; the look of passion and desire in her eyes was indescribably arousing. Teasingly, I pulled my rock-hard manhood down the silken flesh of her tummy; dragging it over the firm muscles of her abdomen and down through the tiny turf of auburn pubic hair at the crest of her mound. Pressing on further, the pulsing purple head of my cock was next brushing over the puffy, saturated folds of her womanhood and then down along her quivering slit.

A seductive smile filled Mom's crimson lips as she felt me teasing her. I then let my hands wander slowly up Mom's hips and onto her torso. Taking my time, I sensually caressed all over Mom's abdomen and then slowly up to her breasts; molding and massaging those magnificent, all-natural mounds of womanhood in my hands and fingers. I watched Mom's eyes close and listened to her moan so softly as she nibbled on her fingertips.

"Oh, my baby," Mom cooed. "I love the way you're touching me. It's almost like you're worshipping my body."

"I am," I whispered. "I was made in this body. And from this gorgeous flesh."

"Mmm, yes you were," Mom moaned. "My beautiful boy."

"And I came out of this pussy," I hissed as I pushed my cock firmly inside her.

Mom's back arched, her eyes rolled back in their sockets and she sucked in a deep, gasping breath as my long, hard tool slid deeply into her warm, moist tunnel. Instantly, I felt the muscles of her vaginal walls flex and clamp incredibly tight around my cock. Now my eyes rolled back in their sockets.

"Oh my God," I moaned.

"Welcome home baby," Mom cooed. "Mommy's missed you."

I leaned down over her and captured her mouth again in another deep kiss as I pushed my hips forward; firmly sheathing my full length within her. I could feel the head of my cock pressed against her cervix. Mom moaned passionately into my mouth as I filled her so deeply; her body arching up into mine. Supporting myself on my arms, I began to fuck my own mother. Never before had my dick been so big or so incredibly hard; and never before did being inside a woman feel so wondrous. Or miraculous!

Mom and I found our rhythm almost immediately. I was up on my knees again with her powerful, muscled legs locked around me, masterfully spearing my immense masculine hardware in and out of her deep feminine software. It was the most arousing sight I'd ever seen; my cock thrusting in and out of my Mom's seething, pulsating and saturated pussy that was leaking her sweet nectar down on the sheets. Sweat was streaming down my body in droves, as I was on fire; both inside and out, and it was dripping all over Mom's body, which was as equally on fire and flushed with intense heat as mine and basting.

"Oh my God baby," Mom moaned. "You're fucking Mommy so good! Making her so happy! Oh, my beautiful boy! Mommy loves you so much!"

"You feel so amazing Mom," I cried. "Feeling your pussy so tight around my cock!"

"And Mommy loves your cock in her pussy baby," Mom squealed. "Nobody has ever fucked Mommy better. Oh my God!"

Her words only fueled my already immense desire and I was soon pounding her with all my might. Mom's moaning turned to howling and shrieking at the top of her lungs that was soon reverberating off the walls and ceiling. I then felt an almost overwhelming stirring in my balls! And when compared to the rousing I had experienced in them that morning in the shower when I was fantasizing about Mom, this was something infinitely more powerful.

Leaning down over Mom's seething body as I continued thrusting in and out of her, I clamped my hands around her wrists, pinning her arms down above her head on the pillow. Both of us where now drenched with sweat as more of mine was dripping on Mom's face and in her hair. I gazed into her eyes and she into mine.

I was fucking my own mother like a wild beast; and she was fucking me back with equal fervor. And it was the greatest fuck either of us had ever had. And I was so madly in love with her; and she with me.

Just then, the tremendous build up, followed by the sudden rush up my cock began, and it was overwhelmingly more powerful and more extreme than even my fantasy in the shower that morning.

"Oh God," I howled. "I'm gonna cum Mommy."

"Pull out of me baby," Mom gasped. "Mommy wants to watch you cum all over her. She wants to see all of her baby's beautiful white cum."

I rose up on my knees and pulled my cock out of Mom as my entire body seized up. I had just enough time to grab hold of my shaft before a mammoth stream of cum launched out of my cock. It was remarkably long and incredibly potent; so thick and white. The sensation of the pressure rising up my shaft and the release were unprecedented. My eyes spun wildly in my head and I roared like a savage beast as this massive liquid cable of my seed fell onto Mom's body; stretching in an almost straight line from her forehead down to her upper abdomen.

Then before I could even take a breath, a second white cord catapulted from my manhood. Of nearly equal potency and length, this projectile of her son's semen, sprayed all over Mom's tits and tummy. Then came a third but still quite impressive shot that added a second coat to Mom's lower abdomen and overflowed her belly button.

The look on Mom's face was now one of pure ecstasy. Despite being on the verge of cardiac arrest, totally exhausted and unable to catch my breath, I was utterly mesmerized as I watched Mom rub my spent cum all over her body as if it were a top brand moisturizing skin.

"Oh, my baby," Mom moaned. "There's so much. You covered Mommy with so much of your cum."

"What can I say," I gasped desperately. "You turn me on like no woman ever has."

"Of course I do," Mom cooed. "I'm your mother."

"You're so amazing," I managed to say before tumbling down on the mattress beside Mom on my back.

As I lay totally spent and exhausted on the mattress, Mom was suddenly springing up into a sitting position. Planting a deep kiss on my lips first, she gently stroked my hair.

"Baby," she cooed. "You ain't seen nothing yet."

Before I could fully comprehend what was happening, Mom straddled my legs around my knees and took my cock into her mouth. My eyes bulged and my back arched as I felt the wondrous warmth of her silken and salacious mouth take in the full length of my manhood. Then came the astonishing and virtually overwhelming suction action which was soon accompanied by the gentle stroking and milking action with her hand up, down and around the shaft.

"Mmm," she murmured in ecstasy. "There's still cum in here baby. And it tastes so good."

Gathering what strength that I had left to muster, I lifted myself up on my elbows so I could watch my Mom give me a blowjob.

"Oh Mom," I whispered. "That is so hot."

"Baby, you're exhausted," Mom cooed as she gently stroked my shaft. "You took such good care of Mommy tonight. So now you just lie back and let Mommy take care of you. The way she always has."

"But Mommy's never sucked my dick before," I replied.

"Well, you'd better get used to it beautiful boy," Mom hissed. "Because Mommy loves her baby's big and beautiful cock."

With her lips full of her hypnotic smile, Mom then proceeded to swallow me again. My eyes went crossed and my elbows gave out as the exquisite oral pleasure my mother was giving me completely overloaded my senses. The delightful echoes of Mom's sucking, slurping, gagging and gurgling around my cock became hypnotizing to me as the exquisite pleasure of head being so expertly given was intoxicating me.

"Oh Mommy," I moaned. "That's so good."

"Mommy loves sucking her baby's cock," Mom hissed.

My head soon cratered back into the pillow and my hands groped at the sheets of the bed as the wondrous sensations only increased. Before long, Mom was rolling my balls around in her mouth and suckling on them so deeply as all the while her hand engulfed my shaft and stroked it sensually. Mom then ran her tongue slowly up the underside of my cock in a long luxurious lick from between my balls all the way up to the tip of my pulsing purple head. Mom then slipped it into her mouth and moaned so sensually as she slowly took my entire rock-hard length all the way down her throat again and then held at the base for several seconds.

Finally, she came back up for air.

"Oh my God," she purred as she drooled all over my manly tool. "Your dick is so big baby. Mommy needs this back inside her pussy now."

Mom then climbed up me further where she straddled my lap and positioned herself directly over my throbbing dowel that was now saturated in her saliva and glistening in the soft moonlight filtering through the window. Taking hold of me gently, Mom skillfully nestled the pulsing bulbous head of my rod into her swollen and soggy folds; then she slowly lowered herself down onto it. I watched in awe as my cock disappeared into her body. Mom's face contoured and her eyes rolled back in her head as my manhood filled and stretched her to the hilt.

"My God," Mom gasped softly. "Mommy's big boy."

She then laid her hands on my chest to brace herself as I placed both my hands on her waist. Again, I felt her inner muscles grip my cock with such carnal vigor and she smiled so seductively at me as she felt it too. We took our time this round and Mom was fully in control. She started at a slow, steady pace; letting her body sway from side to side or back and forth or up and down. I let my hands explore all over her; molding, massaging, fondling and caressing every nook and cranny of her body. After all, it was such a celestial work of art.

At one point, my hand slid all the way up to her face and I cupped her cheek and she caught the tip of my thumb in her mouth. Slowly increasing her rhythm, Mom really started to ride me hard now; her vaginal muscles doing a tremendous number on my cock buried deep within her. As our incestuous and forbidden rhythm really got in sink, I sprung up into a sitting position, sliding my arms around her body as I buried my face between her breasts. Mom's arms went around my head and held me tight to her chest.

"Oh my baby," Mom moaned. "Oh, my beautiful boy. Mommy loves you so much."

I sloppily kissed and licked all around Mom's beautiful breasts and then caught one of her plump and extremely erect nipples in my mouth. I pulled my arms around and cupped her breasts in my hands, molding and fondling them as I suckled on her.

"That's it, baby," Mom wailed. "Suckle on Mommy. Oh yes, that's so good. Oh God!"

As Mom rode my cock with increasingly more vigor, I began to thrust up into her. Mom's flesh was now flushed red with heat and glistening mystically with perspiration in the moonlight. In fact, the sweat was streaming down her body and dripping all over me. The natural scent of her sweat combined the very pungent odor of her intense sexual arousal and the remains of her perfume created a spellbinding aroma and was only fueling my desire for her.

I flopped down on my back again, grabbed her firmly by the hips and began to pound her violently; practically launching her off my lap. Both of us were howling and groaning at the top of our lungs. Mom's beautiful auburn hair was soaked with sweat and so many of her long locks were sticking to her sweaty shoulders. Then once more, I felt that wondrous and forceful stirring deep in my balls, followed by the tremendous rush up my shaft.

"Oh God," I roared. "I'm gonna cum!"

"So am I baby," Mom wailed. "Let's cum together."

"Can I cum in you Mommy?" I squealed.

"Yes! Yes!" Mom howled. "Cum in Mommy's pussy! Cum inside her!"

We climaxed simultaneously and Mom dug her fingernails deep into the skin of my chest. Though I couldn't see it this time, I felt yet another colossal rope of cum launch out of my cock deep inside Mom and douse her womb with my seed. The very same womb in which I had been conceived and carried to birth.

Both of us were gasping frantically as our bodies trembled and quaked from such an intense climax. Mom lowered her body down and cuddled herself atop me as our mouths hungrily sought each other out. Wrapping my arms around my precious matriarch's sweat slick body, I felt my cock slip out of her. Holding her possessively against me, we kissed gently but so very deeply. After a few moments, I carefully rolled Mom over on the mattress beside me. Now lying side by side, we stared lovingly into each other's eyes and sensually caressed one another.