Perfectly Three Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day we fished off the private pier, and caught some nice fish for lunch. In the afternoon, we hiked around the lake some, and just enjoyed the peace and serenity of the area.

We grilled steaks for dinner, and of course, had wine by the fireplace. We had showered after our hike, so we were all nude again. Tracy started playing with my dick, which stood up in seconds flat. I was seated on the sofa, so Tracy lay lengthwise on it and engulfed my penis in her mouth.

John was seated in the adjacent chair. I motioned him over, wanting him to tend to her pussy. As he approached with that big cock swinging in the air, I just took hold of it. I stroked him until he was hard. I just stared at it in amazement, then I took it into my mouth.

This was definitely a big first for me. I couldn't take the whole thing, so I felated the first few inches and stroked the rest. I was awestruck with this amazing cock. I now knew why Tracy was so enamored with it. John stroked my head in appreciation, as I bobbed on his wonderful weapon.

I soon came in Tracy's mouth, but I couldn't stop what I was doing. I had to feel him shoot. She watched as I serviced her lover with my mouth. When I felt him swelling, I knew what was coming, but I still didn't stop. John groaned as he filled my mouth and throat with his delicious load. I took it all as if it were manna from heaven.

Oh shit!! Now, what had I done? Was I gay after all? Or bi? I didn't think so. I loved pussy. What would Tracy think? Would she hate me, or loose respect for me?

Tracy leaned over and kissed me. Her tongue exploring my mouth for traces of Johns cum. I was still holding and stroking Johns cock. It all seemed so natural. Like this is the way it was meant to be. The three of us sharing each other equally.

Tracy was the first to move. She got up and poured us all more wine. I didn't want to let go of Johns cock, and he seemed content to let me hold it. I finally took one last taste of his wilted, but still large cock, before releasing it.

No one spoke as we sipped our wine. After a while Tracy said "That was wonderful." John and I both laughed. "How was that wonderful for you?" I asked her.

"Well, admittedly I didn't cum, but I loved it. Knowing the two of you could enjoy each other, somehow seems right, and I must say, quite a turn on too. Robert, have you ever sucked a cock before.. be honest?"

"Absolutely not!" I protested. "I never even thought about sucking a cock. I don't even Know why I did it now."

"Did you like it?" I was afraid she was going to ask me that.

I embarrassingly muttered "Yes.. I think I did."

"John? Did you like it?"

"Yes, very much."

"Good. Now that all that is out of the way, let's go to bed."

Day three brought another new development. We had spent the morning in the nearby village. Tracy had bought a couple of antiques at a little shop, and had them shipped to us next week. We ate some lunch, and then returned to the cabin. We must have all been thinking the same thing, because we headed straight to the bedroom.

Somehow I got to fuck Tracy first. As I was stroking her, she and I shared Johns cock orally. It didn't take me long to cum, and was immediately replaced between her legs by John. This was not the new development, although it was unusual for John to get sloppy seconds.

When he had finished, we were all just relaxing, touching each other, enjoying the afterglow. John said " I should tell you, I always go home to Texas for the summer. My folks sort of expect it, and they are getting on in years. I don't know how much longer I will get to see them, so I kind of want to go..."

Tracy looked at him a moment and said "That's nice of you John. I'm sure your parents miss you too. Actually, this is good timing. I was going to tell you... well you and Robert, I think I'm ready to get pregnant."

I had to pick my jaw up off my chest before I could speak. "Seriously? You're not just fucking with us are you?" John appeared to be both happy and sad at the same time. "yes, I'm serious. John won't be here anyway, so it will be a good time for us to try and make a baby."

John had known that we were doing this before having babies. I could see in his face, he was wondering where this left him. Ever in tune with others feelings, Tracy reached for his cock and said "Don't worry, John, I'm still going to want this after I'm preggers." Johns face lit up.

The rest of the trip was spent fishing, fucking, drinking, laughing, and more fucking. We all hated to see it end, but Sunday came and we returned home.

Monday, during dinner Tracy asked "Do you think John was upset that I want to get pregnant?"

"I don't know, he did seem a little down after you made that announcement. Then he seemed to come around some." after a moment I added "Why don't you ask him to dinner on Wednesday, and find out."

Not wanting to appear too anxious she just said "I guess I should."

"Did you mean what you said about still wanting his cock after you get pregnant"

"Yes, but only if you let me. I love you, Robert, but I really like how John's big cock makes me feel. I like John a lot too. I like how things are going. You two get along really well too. If you say no, it's ok. We quit. I hope you want to continue though."

That is how we started spending Wednesdays together, as well as weekends. By this time though, I didn't see it as weekdays are mine time and weekends are his. It was simply ALL OUR time together.

The rest of the school year was pretty much the same. John was our best friend, our only friend really. He filled in the gap in our social life, as well as the gap in our sex life.

The Friday school was over, John spent the night at our house, so we could drive him to the airport Saturday morning. We spent twelve hours in bed, John fucked Tracy. Tracy sucked me. I fucked Tracy. Tracy sucked John. I sucked john, John sucked me. It was an endless array of sex.

Friday was also the last time Tracy took a pill.

We took John to the airport that morning, and waved good bye to our friend. That night we started trying to make a baby.

We talked on the phone to John regularly, so when Tracy had her next period, we told him. He seemed as disappointed as we were.

At the end of summer break, We picked up John at the airport. When he saw us, he ran to us and grabbed Tracy and spun her petit body around. I shook his hand, then pulled him in for a shoulder bump and man hug. I reached for his carry on bag, and he reached for Tracy's hand. She placed something in his hand instead. I knew what it was, but it took him a moment to realize it was an E.P.T. test strip. Then to notice the positive reading.

This of course earned Tracy another spinning hug. If anyone had witnessed all this, they might have thought it was his baby. When we arrived at our house, we celebrated with a glass of Coke and a toast to the baby. After the toast, we raced to the bedroom, leaving our clothes in our wake.

Tracy couldn't wait to have his cock in her. I couldn't wait to watch him fuck her. He slid into her, and I slid down to lick their joined genitals. I will never tire of seeing his wonderful cock pleasing her. Giving her pussy what it craves. It's like he is part of me. It's that part of me that is able to please her.

When he had sent a load into her, Tracy moved around in a 69 position with me. It was if she knew I wanted to taste him too, and she wanted to share it. The cum flowed from her pussy into my waiting mouth, sending me into my orgasm, which Tracy swallowed and orgasmic too.

We decided to sit around the fire pit on the patio, John and I with wine, Tracy with a soft drink. As we exited the French doors, John noticed the addition we were having built onto the house.

"Wow, that is some nursery you are adding." The addition was over two thousand sq. ft.

"The nursery will be the bedroom next to ours." I corrected. "This will be the pool house."

"Ahh.. nice. I've never seen a two story pool house, can't wait until it's finished."

"The second story is actually a guest house." I said. Then turning to Tracy I asked "Did you tell John what your doctor said during your first visit?

"No...John, you wont believe it. She was giving me my exam. There I was, feet up in the stirrups, she had her head between my legs. She said 'WOW' I asked her what was wrong. She said 'Nothings wrong, it's just that I hardly need the speculum, your vagina just opened right up. Your husband must be very gifted in one area at least.' I almost rolled off the exam table laughing."

We all broke up laughing. It was true. John had resized my wife to fit him. He didn't do it on purpose, it just happens when you constantly use a weapon like his on a tiny woman like her.

12