Permission Ch. 05

Story Info
Kristin's husband gets into the act.
647 words
3.9
17.7k
2

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 09/17/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rest of the week was busy, and Kristin only had a little time in the mornings to masturbate while she replayed the events of the week in her mind. On Friday night, Mark came home a little early, and was in a pretty good mood. Apparently he was coming in on schedule and with no major problems on two projects, and so was feeling a lot relief. They joked and laughed, and had a little wine with dinner. Kristin was washing the dishes when Mark slipped up behind her, wrapping his arms around her and whispered in her ear "and how is my little slut's project going."

Kristin gasped. Her stomach filled with excited butterflies at the word "slut." She registered that the tone was flirty, even aroused, which was confirmed by what she could feel pressing against her ass. Her heart pounded as her mind raced with how to reply, but Mark began to pull away a little as she turned to face him.

She grabbed his arms before he could break the embrace, and his eyes dropped, as he began to mumble "Shit, I'm...I'm sorry...I didn't, you're not..." His voice was soft and low; hardly a whisper.

Kristin put a single finger on his lips. "Shhhhh, say it again."

Mark's eyes widened in surprise and their eyes locked. Kristin pulled him closer, pulling his bulge against her, willing him, with her eyes, to speak again.

Mark's face flushed but he began again, "Is your project going well?"

She could tell he didn't want an answer, but she was disappointed that he had lost the edge to his voice, and especially, that he had not called her a slut again. She shook her head no and mouthed "say it all."

This time his surprise was less and she saw a hint of desire. His voice was nervous but forceful, "is my little slut's project going well?"

She had no idea why, but his voice, so deep and resonant, and the words "my little slut" made her feel more aroused than anything she had done yet. She breathed for a moment, and then reaching down and to cup his erection, she said "your little slut needs this right now."

Mark throbbed in her hand, and she gasped. His arms pulled her against him and his mouth covered hers. His kiss was passionate and wanton, foreshadowing, how he would take her. Mark broke the kiss, spun her around, and bent her over the kitchen sink. His hands pushed her long skirt up onto her back, and peeled her underwear down. She heard him unzip, then he was pressing into her with a force and passion he'd never displayed. God, yes, pushed back against him, arching her back to open herself to him. His hands grasped her hips as he pounded into her. He was fucking her. He had never fucked her before. His body completely overtaking his mind, letting his basest emotions erupts in passion.

She loved the feeling of his strong hands pulling her onto him. She cried "god, yes, Mark, fuck me..." words that would have otherwise embarrassed her were it not for the situation.

It didn't take him long, and she could hear his breath turn into ragged gasps as hips began to buck hard against her. She felt his groans of pleasure deep inside her and womanhood convulsed in orgasm with him.

In a moment it was over. She felt Mark slip out of her and step back. She straightened up and turned around to face him. Kristin felt more love and satisfaction than she ever knew before. Before she could do or say anything, he quickly turned and left the room. A look of uncertainty settled on Kristin's face as she stood there. Her lips quivered and tears began to well and burn in her eyes before they rolled downs her cheek.