Perverted Parents Evening

Story Info
Miss Duncan gets a thorough 'examination'.
2.5k words
3.76
146.8k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,511 Followers

Parents Evening! Lisa Duncan hated bloody parents evenings!

In part that was due to her uncanny good looks. Indeed she was the best looking Maths teacher you were ever likely to find the length and breadth of England. Tall and very slim with luscious long blonde hair, bight blue eyes and a very pretty, happy face Lisa really could easily have been a model. She was 26 and had been teaching for three years and it was her dream job from when she was a kid, she always wanted to be a teacher and apart from a couple of bad experiences had really enjoyed her time so far. But parents evenings sucked! Telling parents how their darling child, who in the parents eye were perfect and never did anything wrong, was failing in class or not trying hard enough was stressful enough but the parents here seemed to be that little bit extra rude and because of her looks and age were either condescending or mean to her. It was definitely the worst part of her job.

Take tonight, it had gone Ok so far, some parents happy, some not so and she was now waiting on the last set of parents, the Anderson's, but they were proving to be like their son, late. Lisa had waited ten minutes now and was itching to get away, she could see from her classroom all the other teachers finished and getting in their cars and driving away and she just about to give up on them when her door burst open with a slam. That annoyed her, parents were meant to knock before they came in but she decided not to say anything she just wanted this over and done with so she could go home. And also because Mr. And Mrs Anderson, again like their offspring, did not look like the type of people you could have a reasonable conversation with. The husband was as scruffy a creature as Lisa had encountered on a parents evening, clad in a cheap tracksuit and trainers, smelling of nicotine and with a two days growth of stubble, she briefly wondered whether he was a tramp before comically dismissing the notion thinking tramps were probably in better condition. Mind you the wife was not a lot better, she was also in a dirty tracksuit, one that her large breasts and stomach were stretching to it's limit as she walked over to collapse in the seat beside Lisa. Lisa wondered when 'fish guts' was released as a perfume as she caught whiff of Mrs Anderson.

"It's not been the greatest term for Craig..."

"No fucking wonder" muttered Mr. Anderson coming to life from his slouch but he did not elaborate on what he meant and Lisa figured that ignoring the interruption was probably best.

"Ahem, yes, he can be quite bright when he sets his mind to it but he does seem to be rather too easily distracted in class."

"Yes and we all know why don't we you stuck up little bitch!" , this venom was spat out by Mrs Anderson staring intently at the blonde teacher.

Lisa felt threatened and intimidated and decided to cut her losses and bring this to a halt, the parents were obviously not hear to listen to anything she had to say, still she felt she had to get the last word.

""Really Mrs Anderson, I can assure I have and will continue to try and help all the pupils I deal with."

"Yeah and we know what you mean by 'help' don't we you little tramp. We've heard all about you, coming onto your pupils and everything."

This was too much for Lisa, they were obviously referring to the 'incident' last term when one of the boys made an outlandish claim that she had 'touched him' inappropriately. It was obviously rubbish and was treated as such but she had been paranoid that mud would stick and apparently it was. She got to her feet and frustratedly pointed to the door.

"Really I'm going to have to ask you both to leave, I stayed here to discuss your sons education not engage in a slagging match so if you could just leave please."

Her pointing hand was grabbed by Mr. Anderson and with some strong pressure her hand was bent backwards and before she knew it Lisa found herself on her knees before the man. And the leer he gave her did not bode well.

"Listen you stuck up little bitch, we've heard all about you. Teasing your class with your low cut tops and short skirts."

"Noooo."

Lisa squealed at the harsh words and he continued keeping her on her knees. His wife a smiling spectator.

"Yes. And we know why Craig has been distracted because you have been seducing him, flaunting your body like a little slut. Touching him places he shouldn't be touched – he told us so. And we're going to report it to the Headmaster and what's more (at this point he changed his grip on Lisa's hand and used it to rub his own growing erection through the crotch of his trousers), we'll tell him that when we confronted you you tried to seduce me, isn't that right slut?"

Lisa looked up at these horrible grinning parents and it suddenly dawned on her what he was saying and rather than just fear over a deranged father she saw the danger to her career, with the earlier complaint, no matter the circumstances of this complaint she would be investigated and she could not face that again. It was all too much for her and she simply began to sob and plead with them.

"Please, don't. I didn't do anything. Please."

Mr. Anderson released Lisa's hand and put his own on her head and pulled it right up against his trousers so she could feel the stiffness of his cock against her cheek.

"Well missy, maybe if you're good to us and give our boy a helping hand with his grades we might be inclined to keep quiet about things, eh missus?"

He looked at his wife and she cackled assent before dipping into her jacket pocket, producing a half bottle of gin and swigging from it.

Despite appearances Lisa was not stupid. But she was badly rattled and had lost her self control completely and was not thinking straight. Faced first with the prospect of these aggressive parents then the threat to her career her mind had failed her and she decided to take the easy way out of this, whatever it took she just wanted to be away from here and back in her own, safe, little house. What it was going to take, at least to start with was some old-fashioned cock sucking!

Mr. Anderson pulled the front of his trousers down and his fat, hard cock sprung up at Lisa, pinging her nose on its way up.

"Suck it you little bitch1" was his only instruction.

Lisa hesitated for a moment, a moment of clarity hit her that this whole situation was so wrong and she shouldn't have to suck that disgustingly slimy, hairy, fat cock but before she could process that the wife's hands were on her head and pressing it onto Mr. Anderson's penis.

"He said suck it bitch, so get fucking sucking!"

And to her abject horror, Lisa opened her lips and admitted his dick into her mouth. She was on her knees and her head was swimming, stunned, a few minutes ago she had been discussing homework with attentive parents and now here she was giving oral sex reluctantly to a virtual tramp and his drunken wife all the time with a threat to her career hanging over her, it was obscene!

She nearly gagged when she tasted his sour cock on her tongue, it was vile and disgusting but their hands kept her head in place and she had no choice but to suck on it. Mrs Anderson started to rock Lisa's head back and forth at a pace that Lisa did not appreciate but what the hell could she do, she tightened her lips and realised that the bastards were virtually face fucking her and she so wanted to throw up.

His balls bounced against Micelle's chin and his hairy thighs seemed to enclose the rest of her head and she just closed her eyes and wished herself anywhere but here. Then she found her head suddenly prised off Mr. Anderson's cock and spun around to face the unexciting sight of Mrs Anderson bare from the waist down and a big, hairy pussy right at her eye level.

"Need to treat us equal, don't you? Now let's see if you can eat pussy!"

Lisa had never done this before, in fact she had never really had any thoughts about being with another woman (well there was that one time after kissing her friend Linette, but...) and certainly not a disgusting creature like this evil, cackling, drunken hag. She screwed her eyes up as she felt the husband push the back of her head towards his wife's horrible cunt.

"C'mon teacher, eat her out, see how you lie an oral exam!"

They both cackled in laughter with that one.

"Come on bitch use your tongue, get it in there!"

God the old witch was soaking wet, her pubic hairs absolutely dripping as Lisa's tongue fought their way through to her big, thick pussy lips. Even worse as her tongue came into contact with Mrs. Anderson's cunt and began to reluctantly dab at it she felt her husband's rough hands behind her parting her thighs and the unmistakable touch of his slick penis prodding against her own pussy lips. He was going to fuck her while she ate out his wife! Uuuurgh! Lisa felt physically sick.

Lisa was essentially a weak person. Whereas a strong person might have fought them off or threatened them or at least tried to argue against them she thought it easier to do what they demanded. She didn't want to be fucked like a dog while eating out this fat woman but she just wasn't good at confrontation and couldn't stand up for herself. This pair took full advantage of that.

When Mrs Anderson climax it was in a gushing flood that shot straight out of her cunt and splattered over the pretty blonde teacher's face and mouth. Lisa was shocked, she had not expected something so sudden or forceful and half of it was in her mouth and down her throat before she even had time to clam her lips together. When finally she had realised what had happened and Mrs Anderson had moved away from her face Lisa struggle to spit the stuff out but is was pretty feeble and she just ended up spitting a lot of her own drool over her face making herself look even more of a mess than she already was. Still at least that fucker had pulled his cock out of her pussy, maybe they were done with her and would leave her now.

No such luck, after giving each other a congratulatory high five the husband and wife hauled Lisa to her feet and led her towards the big blackboard at the front of her classroom. Mrs Anderson thrust a stub of white chalk into Lisa's trembling hand and gave her an order.

"Seeing as you are such a bad fucking teacher Miss Duncan, we think you should have to write out lines as punishment. So here you go, I want you to write on your board "MISS DUNCAN IS A CUNT!" twenty times."

Lisa shuddered at that harsh word but nonetheless started to write the line shakily on her blackboard, once it was written once and she was about to start on the second line she felt her ass cheeks being ominously pulled apart. Lisa tried to concentrate on what she was scribbling on the blackboard but that was difficult when she was having Mr. Anderson's cock pushed against her virgin asshole. She tried to complain or argue but the words didn't come and soon he was inside her and fucking up against the blackboard as they both stood.

Mrs. Anderson was swigging from her bottle again and leaning in right up against Lisa's anguished face, goading her as she struggled to write the remaining lines.

"God the stories about you are true. You are a slut! How you get to teach teenagers I'll never know, a cock sucking prick teaser like you! You even take it up the ass! How dirty is that!"

Her husband meanwhile was thrusting away at her ass and hissed in her other ear.

"Better get writing Miss Duncan because I ain't stopping fucking your ass until all your lines are finished!"

It took Lisa a good five minutes to get all her lines written, she tried to hurry up but with her body being buffeted about from behind it was next to impossible to develop a rhythm and she just had to make do. She so desperately wanted this bastard out of her ass.

When at last she had finished the last word Mr. Anderson was as good as his word and with one last grunt of effort pulled his dick from Lisa's ass, maybe the pretty teacher wouldn't have been quite so happy if she had known that once it was out she was going to be pushed to her knees and told to suck it once more. And she did.

God it was a total gross out moment for the blond teacher, on her knees, sobbing as she sucked that cock into her mouth just seconds after it had been buried in her asshole. It tasted positively vile and the Anderson's laughed at her as she sucked him clean.

"Our boy better get a good report next term Miss Duncan or we might have to come for another parents evening with you!"

Just as his drunk wife spouted this threat Mr. Anderson finally came, he had managed to hold back from climaxing for so long but as his dick slipped from Lisa's mouth freshly sucked it exploded with multiple spurts of cum all over her face. Her hair and eyes and nose and mouth got splattered in sticky cum and by the time her had squeezed out the last drops into her ear she was plastered in his mess.

"There you go missy, a bit of a make over for you, makes you look more like your real self, a nasty, cock teasing whore!" spat the wife as she picked up her bag and made to leave.

Lisa was still on her knees and the husband stopped to reminded her.

"You can tell folks what we did if you like but ain't no one going to believe you, and rest assured if you do then a lot of other parents are going to be hearing about how you been teasing my boy and his friends, maybe another of those complains might get filed against you, eh? How'd you like that?"

The question was rhetorical and Lisa wasn't going to answer as she was kneeling looking stunned, naked and covered in drying cum.

TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,511 Followers