Pet Projects Pt. 03

Story Info
I finally surrender and suck a dick.
2.4k words
4.44
9.6k
3

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,713 Followers

We arrived shortly before 8 at the Mayor's mansion. It was my first time there and I was impressed. Of course I knew he didn't own the place but still....

I looked at Cindy. She smiled at me, happy to be with me as I made the journey from husband to one of Mistress Siobon's pets. "This won't hurt a bit, babe. Just do it to pm like I blow you. It's easy."

"Easy for you to say, Cin. I'm still not sure about this."

I was about to suck the dick of the mayor as a warm up to joining my wife at the feet of her Mistress. Thus far I had resisted, but the temptation was too great. Mistress has a great body; one which she'll never permit me to enter but one that she'll want me to orally worship. I was good with that. Better in fact. But opening my mouth to suck the cock of one of her black lovers was a different matter. One I was struggling to come to terms with. Not that I wanted to suck the mayor either. I'd rather not live with the fact that I've sucked dicks.

It's not that Siobon wanted to turn me gay. She wanted only to demonstrate the power she'd have over me. I got that. I understood and I fought against it. But between Cindy's constant urging me to join her, Siobon's sexy appeals, and now the mayor's invitation to get his help in getting over my reluctance, my will power was crumbling.

I felt like a child being led to the doctor's office for a shot as Cindy took my hand and pulled me into the mayor's mansion.

"johnnie and Cindy, we're so glad you decided to come to us for help."

Both Frank and Rita greeted us after the state police guard let us pass. Both were fully dressed which I was relieved to see.

"Still not sure about this Frank," I said shaking his hand.

"I bet you aren't," Rita chimed in. "Cindy, let me get you a drink girlfriend."

"Get johnnie a Knob Creek neat, dear. He looks like he could use some liquid courage."

Frank showed us around the place. It was pretty impressive what tax payer money went for. I mean fresh flowers every day in all the rooms except for the bathrooms. "A bit extravagant, Frank. Don't you think?"

"You expect me to argue with my wife,?" he laughed. "Not a chance my friend, not a chance."

When Rita returned with the drinks Frank suggested we adjourn to the back deck. "Feel like jumping in the jacuzzi?"

"We didn't bring our bathing suits Frank."

"johnnie," he grinned. "I think we've all seen each other naked by now. Do you really think suits are required?"

I looked behind me to see Cin's reaction. I was surprised to see she and Rita were already removing their clothes.

I felt that this whole thing had been orchestrated and that could only mean that Mistress Siobon was behind the scenes pulling the strings like some master puppeteer.

I turned back to see Frank undressing as if it was the most natural thing. "Come on, johnnie. Hop in," Cin called to me.

I did the only thing I could under the circumstances; I undressed.

"Nice dick," Rita said somewhat smugly. "Nothing compared to those black cocks I've been treated to."

"Be nice Rita. johnnie's dick works for me," Cin said sticking up for me.

"Girl, once you've tried one of those big black cocks, johnnie will be in your rear view mirror."

"I see you haven't shaved your body yet," Frank said. "You know it's a requirement of hers. Why wait?"

"I can't bring myself to do that, Frank."

"Then allow me the honor, johnnie. I've been shaving for a while now. I've gotten pretty proficient at it."

"Let him, johnnie. Let Frank do it for you," my wife agreed.

"It's settled then," said Frank leaving us. "Back in a sec."

I waited nervously until Frank returned. He brought with him a stainless steel bowl and a leather ditty bag.

"Alright, my friend. Let's do this," he said extending his hand to help me out of the jacuzzi.

Under a flood light, Frank spread out a towel and knelt. My dick was in his face but he seemed not to notice.

"This won't hurt a bit, johnnie. Just be still when I have the razor on you."

I saw the girls approach and take seats in the nearby patio chairs.

Frank started with my thighs, first spreading out some Nivea shave cream over them and having me turn as he shaved the front and back of each. Then came my calves. "That part was easy," he smiled up at me. "Ready for the difficult part?"

I nodded.

He pulled some scissors from the leather bag and trimmed my pubic hair close. Then he applied more of the Nivea which felt strange. Had it been my wife, it would not have been an issue. But it wasn't. It was a man, a guy spreading lather around my dick and on my balls and that made it feel weird.

I reached down to position my dick which was not hard. Let me repeat that. I did not have an erection. Quite the opposite, in fact. My pecker seemed to shrink until it was just the head surrounded by folds of skin. Anyway, when I attempted to position it for Frank, he stopped me. "Let me, johnnie. I've got this."

I closed my eyes, hating every second of this. He had me turn my back to him as he shaved my bottom.

Then Frank stood up and looking at me eye to eye, he said that he was close to being done. "Hold out your arms,"

I did and he shaved them, even my armpits were shaved.

I felt his hands rubbing my chest and stomach, applying the smooth, cool lather.

"All done," he announced. "What do you think, johnnie?"

"It feels weird, Frank. Kind of strange."

"You'll get used to it; promise. In a couple days you'll be wondering why you hadn't done this sooner. Better put some of this on," he said handing me a tube of after save lotion.

"Uh huh," I said not believing him.

"Are you ready to try it?"

Before I could answer, the girls dragged their chairs over close. "We want to watch," Rita said.

"Yeah," my wife chimed in.

Frank looked at me. I was defeated. "Could I have another drink first please?"

"But course, johnnie. Rita, please?"

"Coming right up."

I watched that sexy woman walk away. Her swaying hips made my dick twitch.

The night air felt cool on my bare skin as we waited for Rita to return.

I watched as she approached Frank and I with my drink. The way her pussy lips slid, shaping and reshaping with each step was pretty fucking hot. She saw me staring and smiled. "Not for you, big boy. But this is," she said handing me my drink.

The moment of truth was upon me. Frank placed the towel in front of me and knelt. "Now, johnnie, let me show you that there's nothing difficult about sucking a dick."

Even with Rita as stimuli, my dick made a hasty retreat when Frank took me into his mouth. He tried to make me hard for several minutes but failed. I just could not respond to a man blowing me.

"You're a tough customer, son. Now it's your turn."

With his hand on my shoulder guiding me down, I knelt in front of him. I looked to my wife who, with Rita was watching intently. She would be no help getting me out of this mess.

Frank, apparently tired of waiting for me to act took his half hard dick in his hand and brought it to my lips. When I did not respond he began to rub it over my face and eyes.

"Suck it baby," I heard Cin urging me.

One last look up at Frank and I closed my eyes and opened my mouth.

His dick grew to full erection immediately after entering my mouth.

"Suck him like I do you babe."

I began to bob my head slightly getting the feel of his dick. I used my tongue on the shaft and head, tasting his pre-cum leakage. To my surprise, it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.

I pulled his dick from my mouth and kissed the shaft down to his balls. Holding them in my other hand, I kissed and licked his balls the way I liked mine licked.

"He's getting a hard-on, Cindy," I heard Rita snort. "He likes sucking dicks."

I was too embarrassed to say or do anything. My dick had betrayed me. While it all but disappeared when Frank had it in his mouth, it was now sticking out and throbbing.

Rita was right. I didn't love it, but sucking Franks dick was arousing me. I took is dick back in my mouth and began jacking as I sucked.

I felt Frank's hand on my head as he ran his fingers through my hair. Moaning his appreciation, he told me I was a natural.

I didn't know whether to be happy or insulted at hearing him call me a natural cock sucker but I continued my attack on his dick wanting him to cum.

"That's it, johnnie. Suck it, son. Work that dick. You've got it, johnnie. Ahh yeah, Swallow it all cock sucker. You earned it."

I felt his dick grow just before it pulsed the first spray of sperm in my mouth. Three more pulses and Frank was done. I held his spunk in my mouth, tasting it before swallowing. "This isn't so bad," I thought to myself.

I held his softening dick in my mouth and reached for mine.

Frank stepped back as I was masturbating. He and the ladies all saw me and I quit feeling like an idiot.

"Nothing to be ashamed of, johnnie. I have the same reaction when I do it. And really, not to hurt your feelings but that was a very good blow job. Are you sure this was your first time?"

"It was," I said standing up.

"Was it as bad as you thought,?" Cin asked.

I shook my head, "Not really."

My wife came to me and kissed me. Whispering in my ear she told me how hot it made her to see me with a dick in my mouth. "I'd fuck you right here, right now if we were alone, baby."

She was holding my again hard dick. Looking at our hosts she asked if they didn't think I deserved some kind of reward. When they agreed that I had earned one, she dropped to her knees on the towel I used and took me into her mouth. In no time at all, I moaned out my orgasm to the applause of both Frank and Rita.

"Well done kids," they said slapping me on my back and hugging Cindy. "You're ready to join us now, johnnie?"

All at once, what I'd done hit me like a ton of bricks. I could think about was getting the hell out of there as fast as I could.

Overwhelmed with guilt, shame, and embarrassment, I hurried up and dressed. "Come on Cindy. Let's go home."

"Hey man. Wait, johnnie. I know what you're going through. It's alright. I assure you, it's okay."

"Fuck you" I yelled, tears starting to come from my eyes.

Frank put his hand on my shoulder. "Go on, son. Let it out. Let it go so you can be free."

"Free to do what,?" I sniffed. "Free to suck cocks?"

"No, johnnie. Free to be you. Freed of those societal norms and phony morals you've been shackled with. You're with people who like you, your wife loves you. You haven't changed, nothing has changed, and nothing will change except maybe your outlook on certain things."

"He's right," his wife agreed. "I know how hard it was for you to step out of your normal conservative life and do what you did, johnnie. I also know you did it because you love and want to support your wife. That's the same way it was for me when I joined my husband to submit to our Mistress."

She hugged me. Let me tell you a truism. Nothing could have made me feel better than when Rita pressed her ample breasts against me. I almost put my hand on her ass.

"Fuck it. Let's have another drink," I said coming out of my fucked up state of mind.

"That's the spirit," Frank grinned.

I undressed again and we stayed naked for the remainder of our visit. I slowly became comfortable being naked around our new friends.

We talked about Siobon and Frank told us he'd been seeing her for a couple years. "Rita finally decided to join me. Now even if I want to stop seeing her, Rita won't. Would you hon?"

Rita told us about the first time she used her mouth on Siobon. "It was hard for me to do, johnnie. Like you tonight, I had weird feelings going through me. It was easier when that first time she shared me with her men. Cindy, you have no idea what you're missing. They fuck long and hard. Frank and I stopped having intercourse because even he knows he can't compete."

Frank fidgeted, uncomfortable in his wife's honesty.

"Maybe, one day Siobon will let me fuck one," Cin said looking at me. "If johnnie thinks he's going to be the only one to enjoy one of those black cocks, he's sorely mistaken."

Everyone laughed at my wife's comment. Everyone but me that is. I knew that day was not long off and wondered if I could pull it off.

As we were leaving, I had to ask Frank one last question. Pulling him aside and very quietly, "Was I really good?"

"johnnie," he smiled. Taking my hand and placing it on his dick, "Anytime you want to practice, I'll make sure I'm available."

I gave his dick a light squeeze, "I'm sure you will. Lets go home honey."

In the car, my wife went on and on about how proud of me she was and how excited she is to have me finally join her serving Mistress Siobon.

We fucked like newly weds when we got home. "If you need something to make your dick hard babe, think about Frank and you sucking his dick."

"Not funny and too soon, Cin."

Part 4 coming soon.

Emails and comments are welcomed.

eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,713 Followers